Death to Neets Edition
Last thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Suicide is painful, actually, for both yourself, and those around you.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

I can already feel the underages looking up ddlc

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Sayori >= Monika > Natsuki > Yuri

When will someone do a Shimeji of Monika?

let's start this thread with some art :^)

>Die NEET
S-sayori, I thought you loved him.

How does this make you feel user?

I love her too

>Mat and his girlfriend jumped in their seats seeing Sayori
I'll be honest, I'm glad they're actually being impacted by it. It shows they care at least a little bit about the characters.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

What if I wrote Blondika (Erika?) x (You) x Monikalewds

dodoo dodooooo

Back off, no one gets Monikanon.

I want tsundere user X Monika user

Do it.

I actually laughed pretty hard, thanks.
could be better though. Where's the candy corn horns? The cutie mark?

Holy fuck this is some nth level circle of cancer
Its such a simple concept but wow
Delet this

She has an irrational fear of NEETS, likely stemming from her shameful lust for them.

Excited to read Of Mice and Men again with you anons

Reminder that if you're considering harming yourself because you think it'll please your doki, please don't. There's a million better ways to relieve stress and make your doki happy.

Download your doki to a flashdrive or something. Take her on a sightseeing date. Climb a tree or onto a rooftop, but carefully. Give your doki a nice view of the world outside. Show her you love her that way. She'd appreciate you taking her to see nice things over you harming yourself and you should know that. If you're a yurifag, maybe take her to someplace gloomy like an old warehouse or abandoned bridge. I bet Sayori would love it if you climbed a tree with her. Natsukifriends could go climb someplace comfy in the city. Monika would probably enjoy seeing the view from a tall office building or something like the Eiffel Tower.

Even if you don't feel like climbing shit, there's a load of places where you could take your doki. Yuri would be ecstatic if you took her to a museum, especially like a War Museum filled with old swords and weapons. Sayori might love going to the park or on a hike. And of course, you could always take Natsuki to the local manga retailer or the nearest bakery. Monika would like just about any place you took her, but I bet she'd like it especially if you took her to the library or a memorial place.

Point is, don't harm yourself. It's not what your doki would want. Take her out to something you would both enjoy.

NOT SO FRIENDLY REMINDER NOT TO:

- WRITE FICS ABOUT THE DOKIS DRINKING
- HURT YOURSELF
- KILL YOURSELF
- ABUSE ILLICIT AND SOMETIMES LEGAL SUBSTANCES
- TALK SHIT ABOUT DOKIS
- BULLY DOKIS
- HEAT WATER IN YOUR MICROWAVE (BUY AN ELECTRIC KETTLE ALREADY YOU FUCKER)
- NOT BE A GOOD PERSON
- STAY UP LATE
- CONSORT WITH DEMONS
- SELF-INFLICT MENTAL ILLNESSES SUCH AS PRETENDING YOU HAVE AN IMAGINARY FRIEND, SPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY FUCKED IN THE HEAD BECAUSE OF DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

AND NEWEST ADDITION:

- TALK ABOUT E-CELEBS STREAMING THIS GAME, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. THEY ARE WORTHLESS, YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM

DO ANY OF THE ABOVE AND YOU'RE GOING TO SPEND A YEAR MINIMUM IN THE SLAMMER

AND FINALLY, GET OFF YOUR ASS SOMETIME AND TAKE A WALK, JESUS

OFFICER SAYORI, FIRST DOKI CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT, SIGNING OUT

I don't like when Officer Sayori uses bad words

I'm more curious as to why but I suppose we all can't really help it I have some fucked up kinks too.

SAYORI CALM THE FUCK DOWN

>Sayori will never yell at you until you start crying, prompting her to become flustered and apologetic.

I love her too.

Hello Officer Sayori! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you for making us all feel safer!

thanks officer Sayori, i needed that
i love you

but what if I'm a Masochist and just want to hurt myself to feel oki doki

It took him three streams to get to Sayori's hangout? Why are they playing so slowly?

Why do you fuckers keep doing this to me?

>NOT SO FRIENDLY REMINDER NOT TO:
>- KILL YOURSELF
lmao trust me, i tried

>tfw motivated, extremely successful from an academic standpoint, and have a bright future ahead of me
>So socially autismal that I just want to feel loved by someone and want my doki to be real

We all feel pain in some way or another.

Where can I meet a qt Officer Sayori to help turn my life around?

>profess your love for Sayori
>she makes you watch her have sex with disgusting NEETs daily

Whenever I see Sayori with a gun like this I imagine her with a dominator from psychopass

you can't, that's why it hurts so much

reading all the love and lewd fics ade me sad because i know ill never experience that

>tfw both a failure in regards to academia, and social life.

Fuck you I'm enough man NEET to satisfy her craving.
DELET

S-sorry, citizen.

No problem, citizens.
The long arm of the law has been strangely lacking around these parts and I aim to rectify it.

Try harder!

user ples reconsider

No one will ever experience that, love as depicted in fiction doesn't exist.

>Officer Sayori will never respond to you.

But user, to her you go to school and literature club, that's not NEET! Besides, she only loves you she just also wants their sweaty unwashed cocks to defile her virgin pussy!

>Try harder!
hey i said i wouldn't play RR anymore i never said i wouldn't just fill all 6 chambers. actually i probably wouldn't guns are expensive as shit, rich people have suicide privilege

>guns are expensive as shit
user i got a pistol for like 150$. they aren't that expensive my man

>Taking care of Natsuki when her dad kicks her out of the house!
>Giving Natsuki the love and attention her father could never give her!
>Planning a big Thanksgiving dinner with Natsuki!
>Thinking surprise Christmas presents for Natsuki!
>Wanting to travel to New York to watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve at Times Square with Natsuki!

Also what kind of games would she like?

Fuck you, Sayori would ever force her lover to go through something as awful as NTR.
If sweaty, unwashed cock is what she wants, I could easily deliver if she gives me a little bit of time, since I normally wash every day like a normal person.

Sill hurts yaknow.
Knowing youre so defective and broken youll never experience that kind of happiness.

>tfw had potential and motivation and saw it slip slowly between my fingers
>tfw my friends and parents tried to help me but i still failed
A-At least i am still alive right?

yea but getting a cool revolver to off yourself with is like 600 dollars man. i cant off myself with some rinky dink handgun. also it's illegal for me to own one so i gotta do a bit of under the table trading

I'm hungry, /ddlc/. What can I make with eggs? Share recipes.

is being alive still worth it? will you ever be able to regain that motivation?

Probably because you like a shit nuhu lol

Sometimes I wonder if seeing me as I am is a constant reminder to my folks of how they raised a neurotic mess of a son. It makes me wonder if my suicide would be a mercy unto them.

Depends where you live. I was looking for hunting rifles in Canada and they're 500 to over a thousand.
for actual hunting

i dont even know who she is desu

What if you cooked the eggs?

man what's it matter if the gun looks cool if you plan on blowing your brains out anyway? who are you gonna show off to when your dead? why do you think i bought this cheap little gun, because i wanted to show off?

Just put em in a bowl and eat em up. Yum!

I feel like writing again and I'm taking requests.

Why is Monika a vegetarian and not a superior vegan?

user, that was an actually good read, i assumed that you were going all full depravity but it was touching and hot at the same time.

I don't know... But it keeps getting worse and worse.

>finished rewatching Toradora
And my heart is hurting again just after I managed to heal from DDLC. I'm glad my life is only a complete and total fucking mess socially speaking. If I was hurting in other areas, I might start looking at a Sayo-nara.

New Yorker here, you don't want to stand out in 10 degree weather in a big open space crowded closely together with a thousand other people just to watch something that you could be watching on TV.
It's a wholly awful idea.

scrambled eggs, you take the stuff in the egg out without getting shell in and then you scramble them while they cook in the pan

old habits die hard i guess, would probably suck to get a lower powered pistol, try and blow your brains out, and just get paralyzed for life instead as well

eternal room with yuri bls

You're not wrong in that sense user. If you're still alive then that means you can still stand back up after getting beat down.
Just a matter of standing back up at this point, do it at your own pace.

Have you noticed how similar some of the musical cues are? It's kinda strange.

So I've noticed that a lot of girls seem to say that they'll ignore a guy immediately if they greet them with something """boring""" like hello or hey.
Are women really shallow cunts?

Fucking secondaries reeee

Toss egg in boiling water
Boil
Eat

yuri rapes mc

How do you cook eggs?

Let me just post the best doki real quick.

oh don't worry, it's not the gun that kills you, it's the bullet. just buy some good ammo and that should do it.

Back from lab. Any specific ideas for Natsuki x Sayori?

>Natsuki places her shirt, strewn across the floor, over her privates. The dildo’s still deep inside as far as it can go, but she bears the pain and pretends like nothing’s wrong.

>Working on Hard Times
>Jesus Christ why is this taking me so long I barely got half of day 3 done
>Check the wordcount so far
>7.2 fucking k words
>The entire story up to the beginning of day 3 is 9.5k words
>Day 3 alone will be bigger than Days 1 + "2" + 2 combined
>Can't even chop down copypasted filler because it doesn't have any since I'm going for new stuff
This might've not been the greatest idea

I'm waiting

I know some stuff about 2hus, I just dont want to get obsessed and become a /jp/ shitter

just put them in a microwave for a few minutes

Do you only have eggs or do you have other ingredients?

Whoops Veeky Forums screwed up I meant to post this picture.

I have an idea.
Don't.

fuck you its cute

Toradora and DDLC? I never got that, actually. I'm usually pretty good at picking up on musical similarities, too. They're definitely both good at making me feel like I'll never know love again though.

This is an impostor, not me.

Is there a smol version of every Doki?

>I don't want to play the thing because of a small subset of fans who weird me out.
Secondaries reee etc...

WHO SAID SECONDARIES WHERE THE FUCK THEY AT

It happened so sudden, but it feels like this thread lost its true from, dead, smothered in normalfag dirt, never to be interesting again, maybe for the best.

Filling Sayori's womb and having her return to her user boyfriend's house with my semen sloshing around inside her!

Right here

Normalfags truly ruin every single thing they touch. They don't understand the pain of we lonely few.

Yuri gives the MC a titfuck.

I have eggs, salt, and anything else I just buy outside.

>we just had an user write a fic about fucking yuri corpse
>YOU ARE ALL NORMAL
fuck off

That's pretty good story. Thanks for sharing it, user.

I think so, but I don't have them all.

i dont know what i'll do if i loose this place
im scared

I used to feel happy writing poems for this general, I've not done any in days because of this awful decline.

I just wanted to express my feelings in a constructive form, share experiences and talk about the smiles I couldn't protect.
Now look at it.

Move to /ksg/

I'm not even memeing, /ksg/ is basically /ddlc/'s senpai.

And it's "lose," you dork