/d2g/ - Dota 2 General

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major patch: dota2.com/duelingfates (7.07)
Minor patch: dota2.com/news/updates/34339/ (7.07b)
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
New players (League refugee edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page
Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/interactivemap/

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2.gamepedia.com/media/dota2.gamepedia.com/3/3d/Pangolin_rival_79.mp3
dota2.gamepedia.com/media/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/9f/Pangolin_ally_135.mp3
strawpoll.me/14352043
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqadgl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

memes

please pick me

Who do /we/ cheer for?
Aryans or gooks?

1 post late you lazy fuck

clowny shit

thanks for the meal dotards

good dota, so nothing right now

the fact that you have to ask outs you desu

>shit talking the game
there goes your ti8 invite travis

*picks yur fish boobs*

>100 fps
>900p
>Maut solo, clearly annoyed he had to leave his pubg match
nice stream

This fat fuck is stealing TI Points!

Fun dota. If it's boring aryans vs. a team of amusing peruvians, we cheer for the peruvians.

>tfw I saw someone other than me playing mid WW today

>cheering for optic ever
sad!

>People complained about bkop now we have to deal with maut
good going retards

Maut is the ur example of what tobi calls a bad caster that is effectively just a reading of the kill feed

>razor's cooldown reduction talents increase the cooldowns instead

Reminder that Pangolier's voice lines confirmed Jakiro and OD are the two most hung heroes in Dota.

dota2.gamepedia.com/media/dota2.gamepedia.com/3/3d/Pangolin_rival_79.mp3

dota2.gamepedia.com/media/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/9f/Pangolin_ally_135.mp3

I aslo read the flashy words at the top too you know

Strawpoll is now up for the commissions: strawpoll.me/14352043
I can't guarantee everything will make it as a commission and so I like to do this as a means to see the current interest, at this point I feel it's my obligation and own interest to make at least one Pugna and wait and see for the other one

By all means keep offering your suggestions though as often I'll request it later or from another artist

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land? this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

Piecat was awful in Navi how can this new team achieve anything

Reminder that the BTS major was cancelled after Valve asked LD to confirm he had his half of the prize money.

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqadgl

>steals your courier

>at this point I feel it's my obligation and own interest to make at least one Pugna and wait and see for the other one
come on man stop adding fuel to the fire
do something else like shota sk

I don't understand how either of those responses could possibly be taken to mean that. Especially the OD one.

>Try new Tiny
>The strongest thing I can do is really just avatoss like him before the rework

Tree and Tree throw doesn't feel nearly as strong as craggy. Craggy was at least annoying to deal with.

>"Massive growth on your- oh"
:thinking:

forgive my faggorty, but phoenix tied up and stuffed with gravy?

I've been playing/watching dota for over four years now and that was the first time I've ever seen buttrider lasso the courier

echo sabre, max tree and meteor hammer
splitpush tiny is the new build

ppnd lmao, ppnd!

I just got told in my 700mmr match that axe is broken and only has one counter. Is this true?

>captcha

I mean the joke is obviously about jakiros two heads.
And you didn't explain the OD one.

Dota
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

Jesus christ this game

Well I like it a lot but sometimes I'd rather see if the general wants something else
I mean he's only open every now and new so I like to get at least one new Pugna but I still want to balance it out

Not to count I'm not the only guy who gets Pugna

Maybe I would but I don't want to steal the thunder away from the 10K guy

>nerf early aggression to the point that a level 1 hero is literally worth less than a single melee creep
>aggressive teams that spent the first 10 minutes farming the enemy heroes are now caught up on by a couple trades/team ganks
>nerf ratting even harder yesterday
Optic played like shit (they seemed very tilted by the end in particular) but they definitely would have won prepatch or even in 7.07(a). They were like 9 and 3 with puck being the only hero dying and yet were within 1k of the enemy team the entire time. 20% of Pajkatt's DPS would have been going right over the top of BD protection, CK and his teammates would have had more than twice as much gold from his early ganks. I'd be interested in seeing what the creep scores were like at that point because it would give a clearer picture of just how big of a role the catchup mechanics played that game.

Optic is just an example in this case, literally every tournament since the patch has been this way. The team in the lead has to farm and defend while the team in the back has to gank to capitalize on catchup mechanics, because once you're already in the lead kills fucking suck for the first 20 or so minutes of the game. Lategame teams take turns running at eachother with smoke so they can get a pick and push an objective 5v4 because death times are now relevant in length. Mobility and wave clear are practically required at this point because BD protection and Fortification were buffed so much that having a creep wave at a tower is literally game-deciding.

Maybe 1 in 10 tournament games since the patch I've seen an aggressive, gank-heavy team actually win. I've seen many more games where someone with a massive k/d lead gets caught up to in a single decent teamfight (IE just trades) for the opponents in the midgame. To get any kind of snowball you have to actively build something that snowballs off of kills, like Bloodstone on storm, because the gold/EXP mechanics actively prevent it from happening naturally.

yes, silver edge
one counter that any retard with some farm can buy

pheonix is NOT for thanksgiving

Will post my old idea, which was underlord looking annoyed and confused with dark willow going between his horns looking smug/mischevious.

I wanna plug her butt

>Two heads
Yeah that's the point dumbass. His two cockheads. Do you really think he's so fucking blind that he thinks Jakiro's actual second head is a foreign entity?

you know exactly what I meant, user.

>ever buying meteor hammer
It's more underwhelming than you realize.

Trying it next match, hope you're not playing me.

@194924705

>leaguebab opinions
D-D-DROPPED

well I guess if he's open once in a while go for it

Yes
Also you STILL haven't explain OD

Can someone post Willows in game model ass? My friend doesn't believe that she is thick

Maut casts are literally edge of your seat fun

>Pangolier standing next to OD's massive horsecock
>"So... what do they do for fun where you come from?"
He's trying to get some action dumbass. It's so big he literally thinks OD's race just has sex all day.

It really starts to shine when you're splitpushing uphill. Wait three seconds - delete a third of the health of both barracks
feel free to pick up vanguard too for tankiness if you need it.

>optic

>optic

if he thinks that why is he asking
doesn't he already know?

>Optic

uhh... team?

So this is the power of "master drafter" ppd, huh

>tfw /d2g/ used to unironically believe that Doter would eventually catch up to League
>it hasn't even grown in years

Optic had the series at g2 when they pulled IMT apart and now they probably have to face coL in lower bracket first round.
That's disband worthy

Stop arguing with him, both of those quotes have no indication of anything sexual. He is just a fag boy imagining getting fucked by monster cocks. Let him wallow in his degeneracy.

I have watched pretty much every game of this new optic team and I don't think I've ever seen ccnc have a good game

you're supposed to just enjoy all the MUH FLASHY PLAYS with the level 25 DotA IMBA™ talents

choke, choke and choke coming through in the clutch

peter?

>piecat getting juked like a fucking 1k player

>pick 0 teamfight
>try to teamfight
nice "captain" optichads

>pajkatt is good
-d2g

pajkatt and ccnc should retire desu

Because he's trying to bring up the subject retard. Unless you just want him to be saying "hey bby u wan sum fuk?"

Oh yeah just so you guys know it's multiple choice, not just single

if what you're saying is true, wouldn't that be the obvious approach?

baka

I heard grant I think it was say that basically they don't trust ccnc very much, so their strat is just to tank his farm every game and rely on pajkatt to carry the game
not that that makes any sense when he's playing invoker

>lmao let's force teamfights when we're behind vs Warlock&Magnus

>BTS major is cancelled

HAHAHAHAHA JEW BTFO

ccnc should have retired long ago when he doubted mason

>Let me introduce myself by asking for sex
/d2g/ social skills, everyone. I want the lolfugees to leave.

>unironically choosing the +30 damage talent over the movement speed

I might just make a new one if people want a revote

He's literally doing that either way

they really just grouped up so forev could rp?

>dude let's group up against a teamfight draft with tons of AOE nothing wrong with that

>Lone Druid: Druid Form transformation time increased from 0.8 to 1.933

Is it not enough that his winrate is 38%? i see Pangoliers and Tiny's becoming more viable with every micropatch only for Sylla to receive this stealthnerf

ms is useless if you stand and fight idiot

they do it every fucking fight

just like my 4k pubshitter teammates

QO the fucking madman

What is a good hero that I can easy win to 2k? I am just sick of the grind.

THANK YOU

you just git gud

>to 2k
literally any hero

THIQQ

>sub 2k pleb

Valve can't code for shit. How many updates in the past 4 days?