General for the Official Cryptocurrency of France !

General for the Official Cryptocurrency of France !

official VIDEO:

Pay in Francs (ENG)
vimeo.com/127851575

Pagar en Francs (ES)
vimeo.com/156131784

Betaal in Francs (NL)
vimeo.com/156104024

M.O.O.N - Dust (FRN Soundtrack)
vimeo.com/139815842

Francs FRN · (中文)
vimeo.com/132389829

FRANCS · 法瑯 全球奢侈品電子加密貨幣
vimeo.com/130830103

Francs FRN · (ENG)
vimeo.com/127853673

Francs FRN · (FR)
vimeo.com/127850586

Payez en Francs (FR)
vimeo.com/127744323

Buy Francs on Yobit-
yobit.net/en/trade/FRN/BTC#6M

Buy Francs on Cryptopia-
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FRN_BTC

Circulating - 3 898 000
Max supply - 11 000 000

Bitcointalk ANN -
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1327144.0

Francs Websites:

francs.paris/
journaldufranc.com/

Forget Lepencoin with its insane supply and scam dev, buy Francs instead, for guaranteed moon on the 23rd of April (French elections!)

HUGE FRANC PR CAMPAIGN TO COME WITH PROFESSIONAL CAMERAWORK ! LISTING ON BITTREX SOON!

Other urls found in this thread:

francs.paris/
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxH1uupp20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LARGEST PUMPER ON COINMARKETCAP IN THE LAST 24H! LOW CAP, LOW SUPPLY, GET IN!

"official"

of course its only traded on third world crypto exchanges

i hope youre the one who created this scam op otherwise you're wasting too much time promoting someone elses retirement.

Get the Franc wallet - francs.paris/

Nice fud, but it's going on bittrex in the future anyway. Trumpcoin never was on bittrex but reached 60 cents.

>10btc volume

kill you'reself

whats fud? its not official, it's traded nowhere, it has no volume, no fundamentals, no developers, no "raison d'etre".

i can smell the desperation.

Why do you love to lie so much? You are worse then crooked Hillary. Francs is traded on Yobit and Cryptopia and will soon be on Bittrex. It's a small cap coin with huge room for growth and the lit is blown off. It has great fundamentals, great videos in all big languages and the developers are professional and keeping the chain working.

deadcoin, it was removed from c-cex because the dev team wasn't able to reach 6 BTC volume with their premine self trades

it's being reborn. Just watch, if you want, on the sideline, but just watch.

This coin is not a fucking pump.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

That's pretty sexy

i got in a few minutes ago
not bad, already some nice gains

If you don't get in FRN * right now* you're gonna regret it HARD.

investing in dis

Don't miss out on the pump
Still able to get in

This coin has nothing it's a SHITcoin. Tell me why it would pump ?

>Attempting rhyme or reason with shitcoins

Every single coin but a select few are shitcoins.

Bought some & am holding until the french elections. Seems like a sure pump.

why though ? Only 2 candidates propose to reinstate the franc and it's extremely likely they won't be president and won't even pass the 1st tour.
It's just a shitcoin m8

but but muuh real world usage

fucking lmao dudes

I got in. Expect this to go like TC.

LMAOing at this single retarf reseting his ID and making all the posts in this thread by himself.

Lmao I know it's a shitcoin, who cares? Was TRUMP not a shitcoin?

Because I'm pretty sure it was and I still kept putting off buying it until it was too late. Not happening again.

Trump had a shot at an election. What has Franc got to do with the election. NOTHING.
You retards don't get simple logic, but go ahead and become bagholders.

Bought in. Wish me luck guys

I don't see any problems with this coin
Seems a lot like trumpcoin before it went up
I don't see why you guys are shitting on it, it's pretty much trumpcoin which gets it's own general and all that, just a different name.
Either way, hope we all prosper from this coin
The future looks bright my friends

trump is a candidate at an election
franc is the same thing ?
Fucking retards.

>How do I interpret?
You don't really have anything else to do but shit on a random coin on Veeky Forums?
Go back to mommy for your tendies, I think you have enough good boy points for extra tomato sauce.

>Trump had a shot at an election.
Trump the man, not trump the coin, those are different things you fucking retard.

Are you a LEPEN bagholder afraid this coin is gonna steal the shitcoin spotlight? Because that's what it looks like.

All these fucking shills, might as well shill VIA too m8's.

Buy high sell low!

sell double on half

FRN is what Lepencoin wanted to be but never will be

Who is pumping this?

The Bogdanoffs

VERY
BIG

MOON

got in last night at 1k sats. contemplated selling at 5-6k but holding for now

Yes, 5-6x is not enough for this coin, not nearly. Its going to a dollar, million dollar mkt cap.

if you bought now youre a sucker. This coin just pumped. Wait a few days and then buy if youre gonna get in.

Should I buy on Yobit or Cryptopia?

I'm already browsing islands to buy

Never used cryptopia but you can get FRN cheaper there than on yobit right now.

I used cryptopia last night then transferred to yobit since that looks like where most of the action is.

I guess I'll use Yobit then, thanks. Cryptopia's site seems laggy as hell anyways.

Guaranteed 10x within 2 weeks, you heard it here first.

if you want to get in pumps before they happen

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

we dont need your money. we do research and practice trading techniques. if you want to collaborate, feel free.

dont be poor, FRN and ELE get

HYPE HYPE HYPE

fuck it, why not

Get in quick, this is your ticket to riches!

We are aiming for pairity with the Franc as it should be in current year, had the abomination that is the Euro not existed. This coin should form the basis for the revival of the French Franc after frexit,

Where do i buy dis?

It's literally in the OP you samefagging nigger

BIG MOON
LOW SUPPLY
LOW CAP
HUGE OPPORTUNITY

> www.francs.paris
> francs.paris
> paris

What a retarded domain name.
If you want french people to buy this, first try to remember that France is not only Paris.
Fucktards.

Wrong. French domain have different name. And for the international the word PARIS is an amazing selling name.
It's Dior Paris not Dior Tolouse or whatever

Okay I bought some. I don't even care. There's much more retarded shit ahead of this on coinmarketcap.

Damn this things going through the roof. I got in at 3k :D now its 5.5k fuck yeah. And onl'y $100,000 cap so far :)

We can reasonnably expect million marketcap for that coin. French elections will help push the thing up

Considering TRUMP coin reached that level with incompetent devs, I would say that 1 million is low.
I'd think 3-4 million.

pampit to DA MOON boyos

The only reason to buy LEPEN is that it's a scamcoin that is sure to get pumped.
What is the reason to buy this? What is it for? I watched the video and it just described Bitcoin.

>This coin should form the basis for the revival of the French Franc after frexit,
Marine Le Pen hates cryptocurrency and wants to ban it.

lepen pump is canceled

>the only reason to buy LEPEN is that it's a scamcoin
that's the reason to NOT buy it?

No, it's the reason to buy it. If it weren't likely to be pumped by scammers it would have no value.
So this coin is literally just Bitcoin for French nationalists. Why will it go up if it's not going to get pumped by scamming devs?

No, it'll only go up if people like you buy it because they think the scammers who made it will pump it. Why would anyone buy an *outright* scam like LEPEN? LEPEN makes much less sense than this imo.

>Why would anyone buy an *outright* scam like LEPEN?
Because it's going to go up on the 23rd.
Are you new to cryptos? Everything outside of BTC, XMR, and ETH is a scam.

>ETH is not a scam
:P

There's shades of scams laddie. ETH is also a scam, "Proof of Friendship with Vitalik" is a pretty shitty consensus mechanism.

a-and PIVX? ;_;

it has purple not much else in it.

PIVX is just an easy pump, and now that it's so high people are starting to believe it will last, it's just the buyers mentality.

This has a better shot at pumping than LEPEN coin ever did

Both mathematically and in terms of aesthetics and purpose, I agree, way better than Lepen

Don't miss the moon-ride again lads , Buy FRN now

it's already too late

lol

Sell side on this coin is so weak! When the news about this coin leaks out to the larger crypto-public, its going to be past 30k sats in NO time at 500 000 USD market cap, is nothing! BUY.
few such coins.

>ENG

I'd buy if you weren't such an obvious shill, you got something to gain off us so no deal.

Are you the main dev? You have the same shitty punctuation than on Bitcointalk...

trubs and dubs agree
main dev is here
+scores of shills

Slide FRN shills, no whale wants a piece of it so they resort to Veeky Forums, SAD!

sage this shit

I'll buy when it dips back to the 300s. But it will never happen.

>What is the reason to buy this?
It's a scamcoin that is sure to get pumped.

All shitcoins are scamcoins but only some of them are sure to get pumped.

3000 sats aint bad either, still an easy 20x
when this coin gets a Trump or Putincoin marketcap, the price will be $1.5 a piece.

>blah blah blah promises promises

i'll buy when it dips back to 300 range

I dont think he's the Op because I messaged dev yesterday to tell him about this thread ! When he writes he never uses commas LOL.

I feel this coin will go full trumpcoin
cry later fools !