Why is it that people confuse determination and frustration with misery?

Why is it that people confuse determination and frustration with misery?

If you are like "I'm really not earning enough, I really need to figure out a way to get more cash"

People go why can't you just be happy?

It's like bitch I am happy I just don't want to be content when I know there are opportunities for more success out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fdl70hZZZRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are probably also miserable and it shows.

The only time I'm happy is when I'm at home with my children. I think what you're describing probably happens because of people who can't understand the perceptions of others.

People who can only manage to force themselves to have ambition when life turns to shit (which means they must be unhappy at that point, if it's bad enough to force them to do something) are the ones that parrot this shit the most often.

I have a source of happiness in my life, but I'm never fully content with my work standing either

But I am happy

youtube.com/watch?v=Fdl70hZZZRc

Dunno. I am satisfied woth my spending habbits and path but i will never be content. It will never be good enough. Why settle for paying for my fathers heart transplant when i can donate 10 mill to ronald mcdonald house etc...

You can just tell from the pic that she smells like shit.

I can't.

Are you sure you're not just assuming that because she is black?

Blacks smell different from Whites. Not sure if it's the hair products or the coco butter, but it's pretty noticeable. Fairly sharp, almost acidic smell.

You can't judge if someone smells just from a photo of them though.

black girls are built for sex.

Well there's a key difference between a struggle and a waste of time.

Better to discover that sooner rather than later.

I got a buddy working his ass off in a dead end job. He's stuck in that "surely my hard work and loyalty will pay off" meme. Meanwhile I'm making 2x what he makes in an easier job.

I've tried to convince him to quit, but as I said above.

Well she's black, so.

I read this in "it's Jake from State Farm" voice

Maybe you hang around dirty people. I have a black girlfriend who smells neutral.

black girls thread?

Most people understand that before you die your life will flash before your eyes. And what you'll be shown won't be the money you made, the cars you drove, or the clothes you wore.

it will be wageslaving half your waking hours of life away

My favourite memories are tacking my car to twisty roads and race tracks.

You won't see your favorite memories. In fact most of them will be a complete surprise to you because you don't consciously remember them and they sure as hell didn't seem important at the time they happened.

almost all of them will be of people.

Terrific

How do you know, when did you die?

yeah and i'll look at them and remember how 99% of them treated me like utter shit
thanks god, once the slideshow is over switch the lights off for me

Not really..

My favourite memories are of driving cars and putting my art in galleries.