/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3373

Comfy Fall Katawas Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Shimmie Replacement: cripple.booru.org/
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14353161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best Grill.

This is Lilly. I love her very much.

Second for a special sleepyhead!

Lilly!

>tfw you made one but a little too late

Well then, one for Mish it is!

Me too

for Rin

I know that feeling. Better luck next, if that means anything?

That Misha is very appropriate

xth for Shizune

>you can't date misha
What the fuck, she was the reason why I downloaded it in the first place.

Yukatas are beautiful!

Wahaha~!

Well I'm not upset or anything, just kinda wish I wasn't too late. You know, Yuuko boobies edition?

You say?

If I make the next thread I promise it'll be a Yuuko boobies edition. I can drink to that.

>Which Katawa would give the best hugs?
I don't think there's such thing as an objective best hug tbqh. Emi's hugs would be passionate (after she opens up and accepts to get close to you anyway), everytime would feel like you have been apart for years. Or super playful, like she'd just jump onto you so you have to catch her and hold her against you and all. And she would always convert the hug into a kiss or lewder activities

While say most Lilly's hugs would be more reserved, like "hello, my dear" kind of hugs.

Some people (like me) would think Emi's hugs are the best, always super intense but also playful and all... While others might find this tiresome or something, or are more reserved (especially in public, say) and would rather like lilly-type hugs.

>I don't think there's such thing as an objective best hug tbqh
But there is, and is't Mishcuddles and Yuuko fuggles. Why? Just think about it, Misha plopping her soft body next to you, pushing herself on to you a little bit. OVerwhelming softness. And Yuuko going from gentle cuddles to slight teasing and into very close and passionate fucking

>While say most Lilly's hugs would be more reserved, like "hello, my dear" kind of hugs.
I dunno, she seems to value physical contact quite a bit, being blind. She kisses/hugs Hisao a number of times and I never really got the vibe that you're talking about.
I think Lilly's hugs are warm and full of love, the textbook example of an "embrace".

Please do!

I want to kiss her on the lucky star while she's asleep

So I got into this VN like a month ago and I'm kind of sad I didn't experience it sooner. Do you guys have any spicy Kenji and/or Rin memes?

Here have a fusion.

>the textbook example of an "embrace".
that's pretty much exactly what I mean. Maybe I just explain it terribly. That image you posted... I could picture a 70y/o couple who have been married for 45 years, hugging themselves like that.

It's not lack of love (quite the opposite), it's just more calm and reserved, as opposed to Emi seeing you across the hall and running to half-hug/half tackle you to the ground.

spicy

It seemed like you were trying to say it would lack passion. I see what you mean, now.

yeah. basically, both 'types' can love their significant other just as much, but some will express it this way, and some that way. And I think some people would rather like hugs like that Lilly one in the picture, and others would like the 'crazier/girly'er' ones from an Emi.

I bet if her story wasn't subverted, there would be people who like her and want to talk about her besides me.
She hasn't even been mentioned in 30 posts while everyone else has. At least she showed up in the OP right?
I just need to vent, that's all.

hug-raters, what would Shizune's hugs be like?

I liked Hanako. Though the story was questionable at the absolute very best, I thought the ending was somewhat forgivable, and thought it to be one of the truest expressions of love for Hisao in the game. Granted, its been a while since the other routes, but that ending was very touching.

I'm not a shizunefag but I'll take a crack at it.
She seems like the type to not hug you in public. Time spent hugging is time better spent working.
When it's just you two, though, it's a different story. Finally back in her dorm after a long day of student council work, she turns to you, signing nothing, and spreads her arms. You hug her, and she pulls herself towards you, practically melting into your chest, finally able to relax.

Now that a week has past, I'm curious to see how much interest there was for the Halloween stories, from the receiving end.

How many KS halloween stories have you read in the 2017 thing?
Strawpoll for convenient results.
strawpoll.me/14353161

That makes me happy, thank you

(from the one who described Emi/Lilly hugs, at least how I picture them)

Just like I doubt Shizune would be much into PDA. Ok I'm cheating a bit, given that she makes a speech about how it's against the rules, but even without that, this is what I would've said anyway. I really don't see her doing much (hugs, kiss, anything) in public.

And when ti's just you two, sure, but even then I don't see her having Emi's passion, or Lilly's warmth... I think her hugs to her lover would be very similar to her hugs to a random friend, and those would be quite platonic.

I think she would be the one in the katawas who would have the least affection/passion moments outside of sex. I can picture Emi or Lilly pulling their lover for a quick kiss and stuff like that, but Shizune, not so much.
I know that I've said there was no "objective best hug", but in shizune's case I think it would be objective worst hugs.

--

Might as well do the last 2.
Hanako's affection (hugs and kisses) would be mostly 'invitations' I think. Like if she wants a deep kiss, she would not go into a deep kiss with you; She would just go for a light kiss, and see if you raise it up. Barring the scene in her ending, I don't really see her do it often anyway. Even Lilly, whom she ADORES, she didn't really get into many hugs and stuff. Mostly just holding her while walking in the halls and stuff. She would really want hugs&kisses, but would rarely make the first move, even just for that.

(cont next post, approaching limit)

(cont) Rin : Well, we've seen what it's like when Rin wants to hug someone. It's kinda weird.

But most of all, Rin's hugs (and Rin's everything) are sincere.
She's not the kind of person who will wake up, give you a kiss she doesn't mean before you leave for work or something. She doesn't have that weird habit that's socially accepted to always kiss and hug your loved one, perhaps outside of what you really mean, you know? Like people telling how they love each others 50 tiems a day, kissing everytime they leave/enter the room, hugging all the time, etc... Not to say they don't mean it, just saying people seem to kinda force it at times, even if they don't do it consciously.

Well, Rin isn't like that. At all. If she hugs/kiss you, she fucking means it. well maybe not so much if she took the whole bottle of cold medicine, but generally. She wouldn't hug/kiss you just because "she hasn't done it in a while" or anything like that. She would do it when she want it, or want you to see how she feels about you, etc..

They might not be the best hugs, or the best kisses, but they'd be 100% genuine. Same with the sex, she knows what she wants ( shower scene, etc.. ) with both affection and sex.

I'm glad I can make someone happy

She honestly should have just grew a spine and cut ties with him instead of that stupid "true expression of Stockholm Syndrome", but no, that would mean character growth and we can't have that.

I wish I could know what Illy's kiss is like

even though I don't like it, I appreciate it nonetheless.

Worthless retards like you are another reason that nobody talks about Hanako anymore.

What, you expected a reasonable and logical argument? With a comment like that? I typed one for you, but thought that it was literally another attempt to troll. If you're willing to entertain an actually argument, I'm more than willing to give it a go.

vanilla?

Yeah the retard posting a shitty image macro actually meant to be serious but changed his mind, I believe it.

user, arguing with him isn't going to get far.

I'm sure you didn't mean that in response to the person who made such a lazy shitpost as this But it wouldn't be beyond a lazy shitposter to make a lazy samefag attempt.

Maybe. But I'll never know until I feel it for myself.

If it bumps the thread than there's worth.

Hey I'm trying to be civil here. I could continually keep posting that image macro, but I'll entertain me being wrong. Would you like my comment?

There are much better ways to bump a thread.

Yes there are, but I'm genuinely curious if they can defend their views without resorting to THAT image and writing off any other argument. Another user posted an image to counter THAT image, but alas, I don't have it. Besides low quality shitposts deserve low-effort responses.

You were going to go out with your katawa, but it's raining heavy and you're stuck indoors. Seems you're going to have to find some new ways to pass the time together while you're rained out.
What food do you make for her?
What movie will you two watch or listen to?
What music album do you put on for her? Or for Shizunefags, what board game will you play with her?
What other hobbies/activities will you do with her? Hard mode: Don't say "sex"

Hana

Take her out to frolic in the rain wearing a white top, and then come in and take a hot shower together
I don't even have to say sex.

Goodnight, /ksg/

>Chicken and veggie stew.
>Rocky II
>DnB/Jazz
>fuggle to the smoothest jazz you've ever heard

>food
I don't know Japanese food very well but I would make something simple and tasty. Maybe chicken or pork.
>movie
Something heady and unique I think, something Kubrick, Hitchcock, Tarantino etc.
>game
Pandemic
>other activities
I wanna teach her to play Magic since I think she'd like it and I play it a lot.
If that counts as a board game; deep talks ("talks" I guess), vidya if she wants,
and obviously loads of steamy sex.

That sounds like a remarkable time

It's okay, this is better than Yucko!

>Yucko
You wouldn't spend thirty-five U.S. dollars on a go with Yuuko? Remember it goes to a good cause. (Student loans)

step away from my waifu

Not gonna answer all that because that'd be embarassing, but I'd like to play chess with Shizune.

Pretty sure I'd beat her too, or at least give her a run for her money.
I wonder if she'd like it or be angry. I mean not liking to lose, but liking being with someone she can lose to.

anything interesting you want to talk about? Who was your girl?

Thanks for reminding me that she will never be real, you cruel fucking faggots

ksg mansion when

If Shizune is your waifu, then I have a problem with you. The fact that Shizune is a dick to Hanako and Lilly and you not only refuse to punish her for it, but you reward her for it with your love - honestly, i think you are a rotten human being.

>What food do you make for her?
Order Pizza.
>What movie will you two watch
Gangs of New York
>What music album do you put on for her?
Jesus Christ Superstar
>What other hobbies/activities will you do with her?
Sex

Looks like I'm the only 3 + voter so far...

>Jesus Christ Superstar
>Sex
Your waifu must be Kenji

Friendly reminder that Know Your Meme has *many* KS images such as
>pic related
Now if someone could post either version of the 'ywn taste the vanilla lips of Lilly ywn smell Misha's candy floss hair' etc I would appreciate it.

>fud
We cook food together, or she cooks for me. I'm feeling a homemade pizza, cause despite her aristocratic upbringing Shizune is actually in love with junk food.
>film
We watch No Country For Old Men. No soundtrack, so she doesn't miss out on much (though the jarring lack of soundtrack is arguably one of the film's strongest characteristics... good idea? you tell me)
>fun
We play Starcraft Brood War. She's probably an absolute beast, likely plays Zerg or Protoss.
>hobbies
taking over the world, one step at a time.

Nth for a happy Hana!

no

Posting a few more pics I haven't seen in a while

>Shizune is a dick to Lilly
She's not. The only thing she does to Lilly is being pissed at her not doing her job, which is perfectly reasonable.

The reason people take her side in the confrontation is because they don't like Shizune. Which is their right, but they let it affect their judgment. Shizune extended the delay because Lilly couldn't get it done in time, then Lilly gave some part of hte job to do to random people, who then fell sick and couldn't do it, and so on, and so on.

Shizune was right to be pissed about that.
If Lilly can't do the job (because she's lazy, or because she's blind) then she shouldn't have taken the job. Her class is for blind and PARTIALLY blind students,. If being 100% blind makes her unable to do the job then why take it? Let someone else do it.

And it's not like she was trying all that hard either. Before that fight, all the scenes we've had with Lilly are her relaxing and drinking tea, then going to get some books... You have a job to do, you were late so they extended the deadline, you are probably STILL gonna be late because you gave a task to some other guys who didn't do it, they'll probably STILL have to extend the deadline for you again, and you spend the day drinking tea and fucking around?

You guys like Lilly and you're biased (and I get it, I'm probably biased with my waifu too) but in the real world when you take up on a job, you do it. Lilly isn't like 8 or something, glueing noodles on paper to show her mommy. She's 18 and working as class rep. Do your job.

No one, in any situation where your dick (or your heart) isn't involved, would take Lilly's side here. If Lilly is some some fat guy name Bob who asked for an extended deadline for his job, then spent the day watching animu instead of doing what he had to do, admit it, you would not take his side. But you like Lilly more than Shizune so you're all "poor baby why Shizune so mean ;_;". Because Lilly's not doing her job, that's why.

I was going to post a infrograph of a Veeky Forums survey but it is over the file limit. Oh well.

heh, last time I checked all votes were "0 (but plan on reading some)" which is somewhat close to just "0" desu.

Maybe people had more fun writing them, than others had reading them. Ah well!

I'm new to /ksg/ and I find it odd there are so many shizunefags here even though among my friends she is universally hated. Why do you think that is?

>If Lilly is some some fat guy name Bob who asked for an extended deadline for his job, then spent the day watching animu instead of doing what he had to do, admit it, you would not take his side. But you like Lilly more than Shizune so you're all "poor baby why Shizune so mean ;_;". Because Lilly's not doing her job, that's why.
Bingo

Fair enough, but I think you're failing to consider that Shizune is just an outright bitch.

>woke up next to..
HELL YEAH
>hanako
meh

also we could use some template stuff in /ksg/... Not spam the same ones in a million threads like some people do in other generals,
but original ones posted a few times and stuff... Would be fun. Some user was talking about making one few days ago I think

I take liberties by noting that her route is dogshit after act 2, and imagine her as if she were a better character than she really is in the official release because I like her general personality.

If I were to go just from ingame Shizune would not be my katawa because she's an uncaring robot to Hisao and mostly just really boring after act 2.

Do you want to punish her for being mean? She knows her disability affects her ability to socialize, so she isn't out to spread peace with the world. plus it's really fun to hate lilly Hanako's delicate nature is bad here too, they're a really incompatible combination to put in the same room (the chess scene). Shizune is a girl on a mission, the conflict with Lilly emphasizes the ruthless determination that drives her work addiction.
nah i just like her lewd scenes a lot

>Doing anything with Rin
Can I take suicide instead?

well, she's not the friendliest person that's for sure, but the fact that people don't like her (or like her least than others) means they'll take the side against her in literally everything she does against someone, regardless. There's just no rational thinking, shizune = bad whatever she does and [insert waifu] is good whatever she does.

Basically, Shizune might not be that good, but she's way underrated (even if she was actually worst waifu, it's still possible she's underrated) because everyone judge her unfairly at every turn, while they judge the other characters favorably because they like them.

People are just extremely biased about their katawas.
We're talking "Lena Dunham being voted top 100 hottest woman year after year" levels of bias here.

>Maybe people had more fun writing them, than others had reading them. Ah well!
Ah well, indeed. At least the writers read each other's work - that's something.

Look, I don't appreciate you redirecting this on Lilly. I'm not even a Lilly-fag, but I think we can all agree that ruthless determine is no excuse for being a dick. The "punishment" (I think you may have misinterpretted) would be to not go her route, persay. Objectively, she's a dick, and if you like her, so are you. I'm sorry but we all know this, stop pretending to like an objectively bad girl. "Preferences" dont cut it, sweetheart.

>spoiler
I must have missed that. Can you elaborate on this template?

>Wore Shizune's clothes

>Spoiler
Fuck Marry Kill, go.

Meiko, Lilly, Kenji

some guy said he wanted to do one of those "you get to live with a katawa, you have to choose between this and that", etc...
There wasn't much details. He said it would take it like a week, but I think it's been longer than that, so I assume that's to add on the pile of the 185 halloween stories people said they were writing but never saw the day.

I kinda feel like making a template like that,
used to make some waifu template stuff for game of thrones threads but I'm lazy.

well I'm not gay and I don't like Lilly so it's quite easy for me.
Marry Meiko, fuck Lilly, kill Kenji.

Tho I guess I don't really LIKE Meiko that much... I mean I'd definitely do her, but dating her/marrying her? Her personality is a bit like Lilly to be honest.

>Meiko
Is she the girl who owns the art gallery?

It was neat

fuck meiko, marry lilly, kill kenji

Oh shit dood, I didn't mean just those 3
I meant pick whoever.

No.

>Fuck
Shiz & Misha
>Marry
Lilly & Hanako
>Kill
Rin & Emi

Fuck Emi, Marry Shizune, Kill Jigoro

Fuck Akira (honorable mentions : Suzu, Miki, Misha, Shizune, Rin)
Marry Emi
Kill Hideaki (honorable mentions : your waifu)

Why does hanako have to have a sex scene? Playing through it now and aaaaaa it feels so wrong. The kiss was enough why does hisao take a cue that that means it's fucking time?

I know people probably wanted their cripplefucking scene for her but jesus it feels so wrong and out of place.