/nintyg/ - Pyra Is Thick Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.

Previous: Tags: /wug/, /3dsg/, /mk8g/, /arms/

>Important News
「!」Xenoblade Chronicles 2 details including dual audio: youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ
「!」Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Limited Edition Accessory Set on the way: nintendoeverything.com/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-limited-edition-accessory-set-on-the-way-for-switch/
「!」New rare Blade Yuuou shown off in Xenoblade 2 art: twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/925256529686626305/photo/1
「!」Odyssey themed event coming to Super Mario Run: nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-odyssey-event-coming-to-super-mario-run/
「!」300+ Publishers developing for Switch: nintendoeverything.com/kimishima-over-300-software-publishers-developing-for-switch-third-party-lineup-growing-appeal-from-children-women/
「!」Reggie talks about old classic Super Mario Bros movie and collaborations: nintendoeverything.com/reggie-fils-aime-on-super-mario-bros-movie-current-strategy-with-collaborations/
「!」Reggie talks about the Switch's upcoming online: forbes.com/sites/davidewalt/2017/10/30/nintendos-reggie-fils-aime-on-switch-super-mario-odyssey-and-whats-next/#446de8042ade
「!」New Strange Evil trailer for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon: youtube.com/watch?v=najBTCS43p0
「!」Trick or Defeat special heroes now available in Fire Emblem Heroes: youtube.com/watch?v=2hm93myzJl8

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/amiibo-igcc-12.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20171108074/
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/06/introducing-the-playstation-vr-skyrim-vr-bundle
youtube.com/watch?v=s3BmWx6aFfo
youtu.be/bs-g7vpju2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip miiverse

Only reply to this post if you're a fellow neon azi.

Bright power!

wish that XC2 was launching with joy con that were the pink and teal of the pro controller

So what are 3ds owners playing right now?

Been playing Culdcept: Revolt a ton, loved Saga but Revolt is 10x better. Speaking of Culdcept the tagging for it in that 3ds rec image needs to be changed, it isn't an rpg it's a card+board game.

Also playing Monster Hunters Stories.

Its sad really. Im really upset they didnt move it over to the Switch. Instead we got this lame Social Media trash.

Zel has shit taste

Shut up secret gor

Unban Fish

F

Now you should pirate everything for retribution

RIP miiverse.

Also some 3DS horror game came out and nobody said anything.

Hey Gor did you buy my game yet?

Did anyone catch any good Miiverse posts before it closed?

Nah

Begone, thot.

Gor please. I need you to buy it and The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM for Nintendo Switch. The 3rd Party support and me depend on it!

bump

Heck off Todd. I will not pay full price for rushed ports or ubishit.

I need to get back into Fates: Conquest, then it's time to hit some Ace Attorney.

Bumbp for tittey demons.

Japan
>Switch 64,387
>PS4 21,830

4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20171108074/

I have a PS5 so it's all good.

>Enabling KnackStation for any reason what so ever

Bought a switch with Odissey, Xenoverse 2 and Mk8dx, did I do good ?

I checked my miiverse for the last time. I had someone call one of my Mario Maker levels “very good” and that that is a rare thing in the 100 Mario Challenge.

Man, Mario Maker got fucked by this. I wonder if Splat 2 will struggle too, I know the Plaza depends on miiverse to not be barren.

No

Yeh, though I dunno shit about Xeno.

It's "odyssey", you six piece chicken McFuck

Oddezy is 5 minutes long
Xenoblade is rushed shit with no real story
MK is a port of an ancient game

I kind of wish they just raised the amount of moons to go forward in each world. There is plenty of content, but everyone complaining about length is just skipping it.

Bumbpubmp.

So... that new Kirby, huh?

It comes out January, right? Still bummed that Beam isn’t guaranteed in.

Mirror is cool but I would’ve preferred Beam or Sleep.

Xenoverse (dragon ball) not xenoblade (this is the monado’s paradox 2)

You can't call a collectathon "content". The game is 11 hours long, and is shit

It sounds too similar. Must be a knock off shittier game then

Yeah, it also has a PC port that is -literally- the two screens of the 3DS on the PC screen.

I only got there minutes before the end, so I didn't have time to check many communities. I missed out on a great opportunity to observe apocalyptic behavior

This is probably a common question, but should I get a Switch?
There are a handful of games I want to play, and I have a bunch of vouchers to get it a bit cheaper.

Also, does the amiiqo work with the switch?

How many switches worth of cash have you made today?

How many switches worth of cash have you made in the time these were posted?

(wholey fuck we moonin)

what's a few hundred dollars in a minute or two

>There are a handful of games I want to play, and I have a bunch of vouchers to get it a bit cheaper.
Why not.

Splat 2 doesn't use Miiverse, it has its own thing.

Splatoon is trash, though

someone please buy me this

Can confirm.

keep discord cancer in the discord fag lord, we dont care about randall or zel kys

Randal fucks dogs

Zel, please stop trying to act like you're not a total fag, just be honest with everyone.

Everyone knows the 2dslite + supercard ds2+ and ez3in1 is best portable along with a modded wiiu for best home console.

>Modded

That's cheating.

life is what you make it buddy.

Did anyone else download the Ultra Moon .CIA?

No pirating for me.

OK, Zel.

do you spelunk in men's anus?

What's officially FUCKED UP now that Nintendo has removed Miiverse. I heard some Wii U games were completely botched.

I did. Gonna play tomorrow

my wiiu is offline only anyway due to piracy

You cant take screenshots of games on 3DS

I hate pirates.

Okay, Zel.

I bought a wii and they killed my online.

I then bought a console capable of online memes and they just killed that.

Why should I pay $60 for a game that is now incapable of full functionality?

How can I get the best output possible from my Switch to my computer monitor? Text has a little fuzz on the edges, not completely smooth.
Is this to be expected? Running the full RGB range at 1080p.

QUESTION FOR SWITCH OWNERS

Can I sell my Nintendo account?

example: I've bought 10 games from eShop. Can I sell my account with all the games to another Switch owner?

Sure just give them your username, password, and credit card number

You can delete the credit card info, idiot

correct, but why? anyone buying a switch is obviously handicap so brighten their lives with the gift of gaming

What are you doing in /ninty/?
Autistic shitposting?

have you tried using a db-25 cable over the lpt port?

love that dog

And you can't say games like Destiny with their meaningless stories and repetitive game play as real content.

That's why COD should ship with just the multiplayer for $20 and people can buy the over the top cinematic single player separately.

Lmao watttt. That's ridiculous. I remember seeing it on the Japanese eshop some time ago and thinking it looked interesting.

Meme coin isn't cash.

Only if you'll be my gf (female).

Yeah this is lame unless the game has a screenshot feature which literally almost none do. This is why the Switch is nice. It's basically the best features of the 3DS and Wii U into one system.

Maybe it's your monitor?

Yes, stop replying to him.

Also
>sonic forces came out and is getting mediocre scores

Why are people surprised by this? NOTHING about the game that was revealed showed that it was any good. Not even the OCs looked good.

I still need to pick up Sonic Mania but I wish there was a cartridge version.

someones mad he waited to long to buy bitcoin

is there an OST version of madame broddal that has the chomp barking in it?
i can't find it anywhere

whoops i mean broodal

That’s the only content this game has.

Didn’t know that. Thanks.

Did you know this?

blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/06/introducing-the-playstation-vr-skyrim-vr-bundle

Is the switch getting skyrim vr?

Nintendo wouldnt just rerelase an outdated game on their system would they? why would anyone buy a switch if they could play vr!

goodnight sweet prince

youtube.com/watch?v=s3BmWx6aFfo

why aren't you buying like twenty copies of this

Because I bought 20 copies of this. HD 1080p bro
youtu.be/bs-g7vpju2I

goodnight sweet prince

>female goombas are goombettes instead of goomahs
Stopped playing and returned the game right then

I'm considering taking the plunge on Fire Emblem Warriors. My biggest concern is that i allows you to turn your brain off like many other musou. Is it at all strategic?

Since people usually as "do you like Musou style games":
I hated Dynasty Warriors Gundam and never played Hyrule Warriors. Im iffy on Dynasty warriors and I enjoyed Samurai Warriors on 3ds.

I really wish there was just a demo I could try out.

This. SO. MUCH. NO LUIGI NO JUNIOR NO GOOMAHS. NO BUY.

goombette is like a young lady, goomah is grandma

>little kid outfits for a grown man

Odyssey confirmed mario is a midget

When Pokémon cumming out on the Shitch!
Hell I'd even take a Puzzle Leage game or a Pokédex app at this point!

Adding dioecy is completely unnecessary, they need to stop doing this. Stupid, pointless move.

>NO LUIGI
Now that's a very uncool move, while the above is a pet peeve. Or Luigi will be in a DLC.
>not expecting Nintendo to jew it up
right, right

I have Nintendo coin.

Cute!

Gamefreak doesn't care for making good PKMN games anymore.