/wfg/ - Warframe General

Revolting edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

You are cute

WORM A CUTE

So if i slap punch through on Pox or pretty much any explosive weapon will it pass through walls and detonate on contact with enemy or just go straight through everything?

Being denied good deluxe skin is an unhappy experience.

>is the zenurik tree any good?

It's the "free energy" tree, spend your focus on upgrading Energizing Dash.
The other 2 most common trees is Madurai for Elemental / Melee damage and Naramon for it's "Affinity Spike" which grants a boost in EXP from melee kills.

So people who like to farm focus solo get Naramon's first node to something like 30%+ bonus Affinity and begin farming focus for Zenurik / Madurai with stealth melee kills on Sedna > Adaro.

The most common frames for this stealth kill method is Ivara and Equinox (with sleep build). I would always recommend Zenurik.

>tfw Ruk will never call you cute.

>some guy was asking about volt's problems
>DE just revealed this skin in his face to dodge the question

Im mad

post the picture of her big butt

>tfw Hek will never let you breathe his air

>Still no gay meteorite event

no

the classic half the team decides to ignore any danger and go rez the downed team member instead of keeping up their role in the team and they all end up dying

No user don't you see it's actually genius
There's a meteor, it's there in the ground, that's the event
It's an event about nothing!

>Discover cleaving whirlwind spin2win
>Bring Twitchshit Scindo to Nidus farm
>Deal by far the most damage starting it at R0

Holy shit why didn't I know about this beforehand

Sounds gay

>marathon
RIP

The classic Bless Trinity gets downed and instead of spending their 1st (FIRST) revive to keep the team alive, decides to sit there until someone comes and die trying to revive them without bless.

Yes, i'm talking about Ambulas sortie.

Is there any actual reason to sprint anymore with bullet jumping?

>BJ
>DJ
>Roll
>Repeat
No

y e s
is there more

some anons yesterday kept telling me that for this to work you need to sprint into slide before the first bullet jump and insisting that sprint mods help with this
I still don't really believe them

What polarity does lex prime need?
inb4
>using lex prime
it's decent if you mod it enough

Honestly its probably finger muscle memory on their part

V

step one identify your highest-cost mod that isn't currently in a polarity slot
step two add a polarity that matches that mod
waow so difficult

optional extra step: leave one of the elemental mods' slots unformad so you can swap between corrosive/viral

most of these words don't even mean anything to me but ty

Carpal tunnel pain or specific sprint build on Loki / Rhino.

which would you rather have over a span of a year?

DE to fix their bugs, polish the mechanics, balance their items with small content releases every month?

or

Release new medium to large content every month?

I don't know why, but for some reason the idea of having a living weapon is really cool and also hot to me. I'm thinking of going for the paracyst. Is it any good?

guys will i like this game if i like poe

Why are you asking for polarity advice if you don't even know what polarity is?

Ok, look at the icon on the most expensive mod you are currently using
Use a forma to add that icon to a slot on your weapon

There

>Twitchshit Scindo
why is it shit because they gave it out for "free?"

it's a good enough weapon

new content. its DE, things will always be broken, just live with it

caveat: this advice only works if you're using non-retarded mods

Depends if it's real polish and balancing or Steve's polish and balancing.

Twitch is whats shit, not the Scindo.

What's a good farming build for nekros (prime)? I'm finally getting around to building his ass because farming all this shit by conventional means is driving me insane

Path of Exile?
I mean they are both grindfests but the gameplay is completely different

path of exile? i play poe too. you'll fight right in. at least you look cool when farming in wf unlike poe

I know what polarity is. I know how to forma. I can't be bothered to figure out which mods are elemental/corrosive/viral I literally just use wfbuilder and haven't had any issues playing the game

I mean, the method for farming nekros prime is the same for farming any other prime thing in the game.

What is this?

LOOK AT YOU

Assuming they were capable of it, I'd much prefer genuine polishing of existing shit. Even if it took a solid year, I'd be fine with it if the result was a largely noticeable improvement to all the issues we have now.

Assuming they are NOT capable of it, which is probably the case, I'll pick balancing/QoL patches with small content additions over massive things like PoE. I actually like PoE, but holy fuck is it a complete mess right now.

OwO

No, I mean a build for using him (for farming resources).

Viral is cold and toxic damage combined
Corrosive is electric and toxic combined
Basically equip a 2 elemental mods and you get a combined element effect, so if you equip cryo rounds and infected clip on a rifle, you get viral element on your rifle.

Even the furries would find the "deluxe" skins degenerate.

Volt's upcoming 'deluxe' skin.

Are you fucking retarded? His post was perfectly clear.

Polarity halves the cost of your mods, so you polarize accordingly to your most expensive mods.

Okay, how do I into Limbo and maybe not be a cunt? Some dumb fuck had max range on his bullshit and made the Ambulas uninteractable. I want effective builds before considerate ones. Apparently helminth chargers dont give a fuck so that gives me an excuse to take my doggo out.

Lex is sex and does everything. You want vs and a -.

get the augment that makes desecrate cost hp
get equilibrium so all the free hp orbs restore your energy and vice versa
use a slash-based weapon like atterax or tigris, because when corpses are cut into multiple parts they count as multiple corpses for desecrate

see

Oh woops
You need to learn how elements work because elemental damage is pretty important to continuing in late game. You are gonna hit a wall soon if you don't figure out how the damage systems all work.

max range max strength minimum duration
Both effective and considerate

Do prime warframes count as different units for the purposes of MR? Please say no.

Some of them look really good but that's pretty shitty.

The former. DE can take a break on big releases for a while. FIX THE FUCKING GAME

A year goes by quick. For instance, even though Ivara seems like a new frame, I can remember farming for her back in 2015. I would say a year of item standardization and balance, coupled with bi-monthly tactical alerts that span for 3 weeks or so, would be fucking great compared to the dev cycle they are on now.

After that year, EVERY single fucking patch should include balance changes.

I'm mr20 and have all frames but like I said I just use wfbuilder

of course they do user
unobtainable event-limited vandal weapons count too

I'm sorry, but yes.

No

>Do prime warframes count as different units for the purposes of MR?
Prime Warframes, Weapons, Sentinels, and Archwings all do.

Thank you, Ive seen minimum range mentioned as well but I am not on top of the mechanics of this fedora frame.

Guys how to do the last sortey today?

I have my bubble up all over map and we don't die but my soma p doesn't do any damage?

is the ambulance bugged?

What do now? I love finding OoB when the game screws me over out of a brilliant shard.

So basically starting a few weeks ago means i'm screwed out of rank got it.

well here's the basic point:
3 of the element mods are - polarity, but cold elemental mods are D polarity
if you add two dash slots for your fire and toxic mods, you won't be able to swap one of them to cold when you want to switch elements

As long as you aren't using stasis with other players you are already a step ahead of the game.
Don't increase your range on limbo as a larger cataclysm just makes it a pain for allies to kill things

Really Limbo is somewhat situational. He's great for missions that don't focus on killing things, he's good for mobile defense for protecting terminals (if you don't increase your ability range but do increase duration). But for straight up murder missions, he's easy to get in the way of your party members. He can be useful as a way to take pressure off if your team is getting overwhelmed. Just toss some enemies into the shadow realm with your first skill and they won't be able to touch your team for as long as the duration lasts (and you can just planeshift yourself to kill them).

Basically just be thoughtful with your skills and don't use stasis with cataclysm. If you are using melee heavily, stasis can be useful when its just you and the enemy in the other plane, but if your allies are there too you are just getting in their way.

I'll never understand why faggots bring Blessing Trinity to terrorist hunt
>go hunt with pub
>faggot Trinity constantly has to pop pizza 24/7
>tell him to bring EV
>he insists the fucking damage reduction matters
>the Chroma has to spend more than 2 seconds to self harm because muh blessings
>shits on me because I'm MR14
Not to mention it's so fucking piss easy that I don't understand why faglords need buff and Harrow. Chroma and Trinity I can understand but
>buffer
>when a Chroma with trash modding can just 1 shot the part with the riven-less Opticor anyway
>Harrow
>just press 5 and hold Ctrl
Bring a Loki or something if his swap works with the lure. Sometimes I wonder how braindead the pub in this game can be.

buy plat

Why do you use that site? I only use it to find out how many Forma a gun is going to need for my desired build, but I never go there to find builds. Are you just dumb or something?

How do you keep the lures alive?

no you just have to play for months and get the parts from rare invasions and alerts
and trade for past Baro-only weapons with plat
you're never gonna get that 6k mastery from excal prime + lato vandal, though

That's because you're a MR14 shitter, shitter

>Every year or so there's a period where I want to get back into warframe
>Find new weapons that look cool but get need research
>Have to go looking for a new guild each time because I always get kicked while I'm gone
>Get asked to join the clan discord this time
>Socially autistic so I just try to act as polite as possible, tell him I would
>No intention of actually doing it or talking with the clan at all

I feel bad for just using them for their research labs. I wish I could do this on my own.

You press 4.
Why does the damage reduction matter when you can just press 4 and top up the lures?

how does bringing EV help
you can't fucking EV the terrorist, and if there are vomvalysts around Bless trinity can EV them before zapping them just fine

also the main point of bless trinity is keeping the lures alive, the 3 other idiot pubbies should be good enough at videogames to keep themselves not-dead even without her

I mean you can just make your own clan for research. Since it'll just be you, the research costs will be low
I broke down and started my own since a lot of the shit I was wanting was clan only.

Are you just dumb or something?
more like I like to look at niche builds. I get the feeling you're not familiar with every single augment mod yourself, and if you are, please take a break from this game

No
There are enough weapons available to get to the current mastery rank cap. All past weapons from operations are just extra

Just join one of the millions of big clans that recruit in recruit chat. Nobody will give a shit about you there so long as you take up a slot.

>this build costs too much energy, use the other build that has to use her heal 4x as often because of no damage reduction and thus spend 4x as much energy

Bringing EV means Blessing doesn't fuck with Chroma's self harming, that's for one. For another, it makes topping up the squad's energy more dependable. With a Blessing build you're gonna have a pretty mediocre radius. Some faggot standing on the other side of the terrorist probably won't get the energy. And finally, you don't exactly need the damage reduction on the lure anyway when you can just press 4 whenever and top up the lure's health.

How do i get ember prime or any of that shit that got inflated even though it was garbage but rare as fuck. that's a lot of plat. i also wasted time by ignoring regular frames because primes were direct upgrade and now i have to go back and get thoughs just to use them and junk them.

B__ P____

Just wait for them to be unvaulted

Wait till december they'll probably unvault her. I mean they're already fucking over the people who ove inflated the meme mods from the acolytes by bringing them back in december as well.

Boipussy
Big Penis
Both talk about Nezha

Blu Print

how does EVing vomvalysts actually work, though? you can only EV them before they go spookmode and hitting them turns them into it without you getting any energy.

Hey baby want to see my Beepeens

You know, I could go for some boipussy right about now.

they'll unvault her in December and make her free with twitch in February

thicc

>go on warframe.market to quicksell nikana prime set
>go for guy with highest price
>4 people share the same highest buying price
>message first one in the list
>retard tries to haggle down the price
>close tab whisper the next guy on list and instantly get a dojo invite and the plat i wanted

My god trading in this game spawns some of the biggest fucking jews like holy shit

>use heal 4 times as often
So? Your energy is topped up, your squad energy is topped up. The Chroma can switch from amp popping to self harm and blow up the limb in less than 3 seconds. And it's not like the lure gets blown up every 10 seconds. The terrorist has 3 moves that can hurt the lure, none of which deals serious damage to the lure. Just pop a blessing once every second or third move or something.
And using EV and then blowing up the material form of the vomvalyst doesn't give you energy.

EV gives you either energy per one tick, or all 4 ticks at once when enemy dies. The Vomvalyst doesn't die when its material form is stripped, hence, no EV "explosion". When it changes form, the EV is just kind of "dispelled".

>tfw not a jew
everything becomes so much easier when you just decide on a price ahead of time and stick to it
it's not fucking hard