amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wKuQNpQd
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65741416
youtube.com/watch?v=XtAKvifQVj4
reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/7bhflu/comment/dpj0yco
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for bunnies are best

Repost of Eyes Wide Shut: Part 1.
pastebin.com/wKuQNpQd
Part 2's coming soonish

I like the beginning and thought she would crush any one of the minireenas that messed up, but a little glad when she just acted like a very stern teacher instead.
Though I feel like the one male one is going to get wrecked due to him preferring to hang around Foxy.

I'm liking this one, man and looking forward for the next chapter and it must be a little bit hard to write this since the whole "show, don't tell" thing for writing isn't really applicable for a mostly blind character.

>One night Bonnie begins running around the pizzeria wearing Chica's giant chicken tits while a flat Chica is shouting and chasing after her
my sides, my boner.

>Bonnie shows em off to Mike to mess with him
>tries to get a reaction out of Freddy
>in the end she gives them back to Chica complaining of a sore back
>Chica reminds her that they're ghosts possessing robots

I've never been blind, so writing Ballora has been a fun challenge. You can only say "I smelled" or "I listened" so many times before people get bored, so I've tried imbuing more of the character's personality in the narration.

Marty's probably in the clear. Foxy fucked Ballora's shit up real good with that first bout, I doubt either of them want to go back for seconds.

Thanks for reading, Ballora's relationship with the minireenas will get a bit more focus in Chapter 2, which is coming along pretty well. It should be up sometime this week.

I've never seen a snoot so boopable.

I attempted to make something for the Halloween collab well over a week ago. Then I got sick and missed the deadline. Then I grew dissatisfied with the result since it fell pretty short of the concept in my head. But I don't want to feel like a bitch, so, here you go.

Oh shit, that looks fuckin sweet

Yo cheers BBGM don't think I can't recognize that style

I doubt it. It’s like when Han slices open the Taun Taun in Episode V. You’d just have to crawl in there and you’re on a one way ticket to flavor town. I’d be more worried about getting out.

Boy, let me tell you, that Bonnie chap thinks he's such a wizard with the guitar. One night he tried to show me his strumming skills and they were flatter than the cat on the road right outside. He demanded to know what was wrong with his playing, and I told him that his music had no soul.

Oh shit that's nice.

Fuck off, Seagon. Go pork Porkpatch or something.

Begging for a blep

It's so weird that this artist is here all the time posting as user. I wonder how many more there are. Vaw for sure.

Literally dozens of them. Writefags, too. It's to the point where I'm honestly surprised that there are even any actual anons left.

You guys want to see an old meme?

Why would they give Springtrap an orange jumpsuit? Isn't that reserved for D-Class?

Das real nice.

Probably he requested some clothing and I think it's the cheapest way to put some clothes on a decaying bulky animatronic

I guess it would be unhygienic to have rotten flesh just periodically falling out of the suit.

I mean, 173's room has literal shit all over the floor, so I doubt they care about hygene THAT much.

Awake - holy shit, these look great.

looks fantastic

Hey what happened to Starchy?

Died in a freak cockmashing incident

>TWINKIE HOUSE!

Did Mike shave his head for this costume?
What dedication.

To be fair it's not like it was all that long to begin with.

>SL Custom Night caused 11 months of shitposting because Scott was too retarded to properly edit a sound file
Damn

Reposting an attack by a 50 foot Bon

She’s a big girl.
It’s downright uncanny how you’ve imitated Ruggers design style, in regards to spacing the lines and the general shape of Bonnie.

And all because Scott was too lazy to address it
Why did it take him a whole year to talk about it, if his intention wasn't to leave it vague and for it to spark controversy? Did he really have to wait until Matpat released his video a whole year later?

It kind of makes you wonder how many other mistakes and fuckups there are in the games.

>that phoned-in description on the clipboard ripped straight from the fucking fnaf wiki
>gif "click to animate"
How fucking lazy can you get lol

>the FNAF lore isn't actually convoluted at all
>Scott just keeps making mistakes on important details and not clarifying

I really have to wonder just what goes on in Scott's day to day life, that he let this sort of dissatisfied and confused mass guessing go on for so long.

He probably doesn't care about as much as his autistic fanbase.

AAAAaaaAaaaAAAA

>not having the same name as your favorite animatronic in 2017
>not being named Balloon
What’s your excuse, /5N@F/?

Neither does his autistic fanbase, they probably would’ve eaten up World if it had jump scares and a deep lore.

My parents already named me Sonic the CloudSephiroth.

Tell me about Jeremy. Why does he wear the mask?

If he took it off he would die.

It'd just be extremely painful. He's a big guy.

He's been quick to speak about story-related elements before, though. Even if it was more about being funny than offering useful exposition.

Not as big as William "Morbid Obesity Lets Me Survive Springlocks Easily" Afton

Hey, fat is thick and pliable, not only does it cushion impacts but it also resists being pierced.

Big Willy getting juiced could be why William walks all hunched over in FNAF 3. Doesn’t have to be age, it could just be that he fucked up his body from a springsuit and that’s why he stopped killing kids.

Scott would need to give us a chubby Purple sprite, though. Maybe he gains weight after the first murders and gets fat from his wife and kids dying off.

Why is your waifubot so perfect?

I am still here.

Good.

This is the same artist as that Withered Chica from last thread, right? Who is it?

It's all from here:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65741416

Sweet. Thanks pivixanon.

>I’m gonna lose my temper now
>when
>right now
>well when
>EEEE
>twelve guards ago you made a promise to me while we were waiting in the backroom that if it didn’t work you would never kill another night guard, watchmen, sentry, warden or senpai whatever that means
>and I believed you
>why? why did you lie to me?
>because I’m a heartless murderer
>you are also a pirate and an electrician
>I’m trying to tell you the truth about myself
>I don’t care about the truth about yourself
>this story is too predictable
>predictable aye?
>what happens in the end
>in the end?
>they don’t come back
>and they never will

freddy the pizza juggler

The eyes used to be open, right?
My shitty memory isn't getting the best of me?

So ti updated again. Curious.

Yep.

This is the first time we've seen a pizza since FNAF 1

Hey, there were pizzas in the other games. 2 and 3 still had pizza wall decor.

>hulking amazonian frame and height
>lovely voice like an aged wine
>actively attempts to save you from a fate worse than death
Ballora was too good for this sinful series.

>what is paragraph 4?
Paragraph 4 is probably something in continuity as opposed to referential to the site code, then. If I had to guess, "Paragraph 4" refers to a part of some important document. The phrase makes me think of a court of law, so maybe Afton Robotics went under and was bought up by another company, or Afton Robotics bought up the rights to Freddy's at some point. With the animatronics' violent behavior being engineered by Afton Robotics, and installed in the animatronics you see throughout 1-3.
Or maybe it's part of a letter William wrote to Michael, detailing how he should go to Circus Baby's and do such and such.

I saw a pizza just a couple of days ago, personally.

great taste. but that last reason has me stumped.

Need more of this

Murdering Michael would've been better for him than him getting scooped. Ballora unknowingly would've saved him from a fate worse than death. She was the only animatronic who thought the skinsuit idea was retarded, which places her above the rest of the SL characters in intelligence.
It's not actually a good reason though. Her endoskeleton flexibility would've been a better choice.

>Scott didn't use 1:00 in youtube.com/watch?v=XtAKvifQVj4
That would've been such a great moment if it was part of the game.

Did Crisis finally leave forever? Is his watch over?

The rest of the OCfags need to join him because someone hates each of them, then we'll be free of all the garbage forever.

Crisis taken breaks as long as a month before. He's drawn 3 pictures in the past week, relax.

>too obscure to be hated or loved

I can think of a few that no one hates.

>you will never be one of the thread's golden boys

It's always Lucifer, Rugrats and (previously) Souldozer. Possibly others but those three can do no wrong.

Have you tried making good OC and/or not acting like an autist?

>using "autist" like a redditor from 2013

How embarrassing.

Know what else Redditors do? Breathe air.

No, he's right. If you act like Sperginator and draw like FHF you're gonna naturally get ignored and/or disliked.

>breathing

Get back in the suit, Mike.

reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/7bhflu/comment/dpj0yco

>the real FNAF 6 was inside you all along, thanks for the shekels goyim ;)

It's really easy to read this as him cancelling 6 yet again, but hopefully he just means that he's going to make the FNAF 6 that he wants to make, without having to worry about or be constrained by the bloated lore. If that's the case then the story might not actually be totally retarded.

I second this.

>time travel back to January 2017, and tell the thread that Michael wasn't meant to be even hinted at possibly being Springtrap and that FNAF 6 has been cancelled twice in four months

>I don't need to clean up the mess of a story I made because some fucko on youtube made a video

The least you can do is include the comment in your post.
>It might not be that you lost interest, it might just be that you don't need fnaf 6 anymore. As I said in a previous post, the new game, which I was struggling with anyway, was really only existing to clear up things that were frustrating people in the community. Now that those issues have been solved, that burden isn't on me anymore. It kind of goes back to my older post about the kind of game I would like to make, vs the one I feel I have to make. I don't have to do it anymore, which is actually very freeing. :)

>it's not the FNAF 6 on your computer, it's the FNAF 6 in your heart

Oof, what a mess.

Sounds to me like a cop-out.

Yeah I can see that logic. Just one more reason why Ballora is the best SL bot.