/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Maintenance Edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a pseudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, ITC
Eu: PettanCo

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/UMRP7qde

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOzoDrGphdE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq9xMd35-Rs&t=144s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for musei :3

kama part 2 inc

First for sorceresses.

How much of a neckbeard do you gotta be to name your family name something like "Cute_*name*" lmao

First for...?

Futa?

Regret.

Boobs?

Wet?

>blonde Valk

rude

first for lewd baths

very

You two...

Sunny!

Why not?

because they're all suppose to be redheads lorewise.

???

you are always welcome to join us

shut up musei you ugly fuck

that's not an ordinary Valkyrie...

Why not make an album?

>discuss lore
>brings up lore he clearly has no clue about

????

Here for the Kunos!

I hope you're not saying I'm ordinary.

>censoring a spoilered imaged
boooo

y-y-you're a r-real cutiep-pie

lmao why would you discuss lore with any of the retards in this general?
Most people here have about 200 energy with their entire map being shrouded by FOW except for Susans and Heidel. If people ITT have more than 200 contribution points it's because they cooked beer routinely since release, not because they did anything else but mindlessly being bimbo-grinders.

How are Kunoichis nowdays? Are they finally good? How is grinding? Do you PvP? I need information and opinions.

Am I Valk enough?

because i like to tease from time to time, an album gets boring fast
in theory this is a sfw board user

*tips fedora*

the btich looking like she dip her head on a powder of Tang HAAHAH DUMb BITCH

Fair enough. Tease more often.

*grinds sausans*

Thank you ^ _ ^
Kunoichi's have a great sustain, With a simple TRI boss gear setup you don't need to chug pots during grinding unless you're being killed. I'm not the most geared by any means, I'm 170/280, but the grind is bearable. Not the best but bearable.
Hey, Tang is good okay?

>a simple TRI boss gear setup
Gotta love steamies theorycrafting.

HAHAHA Ddumb bitchh how much yellow are you going to put on your face? looking like i could smack ya across and cheeto dust would fly.

>Steamie
>Owns Noel
Um Hello?
Gunnar Optiks on the Kuno. I wanted her to reflect all my poor life choices.

i will once i get to do another set

Do you one shot packs of Sausans/Pirates/Bandits or do you spin and spin and spin? 170AP should be one shot, no? Almost?

ugly

ur ugly

nice default face retard you and everyone else

Jesus, please never post again.

Good.

please stop posting your ugly mug here, nobody wants to see you

Please end my fucking life

stop seeking attention through self harm you flaming fruit bowl

post your own toon

stop bully

maybe you should do it instead of posting about it everyday in the thread for attention

before you do upload your template as "bdog"-something so I can avatarfag with your ugly ass char when you're 6 feet under.

STOP BULLY!!!

why are you defending a histrionic suicidal triple nigger?

Bullying is not nice, user
Bully me, instead

this thread is a bully-free zone and bullying is NOT allowed

unless you're into that sort of thing

or what? Gonna leave safezone with your 300apdp template dk?

>template
>300apdp
hmmm? You should try with facts if you want to hurt me user :^)

too many fat titted sluts
post tamers

are you into that? that's the real question

well you're still hiding from Blade, so you can't be that tough.

I'm not hiding, i play almost exclusively on Cal2

my DK is pure!

DK's are pretty weak now though. I dont think one can safely win a 1v1 now.

why do people that has no idea what they're talking about sperging bullshit like this?

hi blade

Post gear, also what other classes have you played to and pass 59. How would you rate the PvE grinding compared to what else you've played.

kys

It's pretty much common knowledge now. You probably don't play DK but get killed by them in Node Wars. Look how they performed in the 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 NA tournaments recently. Look up some newer dueling videos and see they can't do shit even to Sorcs not to mention block classes. Ask any DK what he thinks about the state of their class, one that does sieges. Their damage is too low now due to the DP change and half of their kit is still useless, they have a single i-frame (which is fine) but nothing to balance that. They used to be good flankers but now they are shit. Better roll a wiz/witch/striker.

t. Venari EU

>I'm not hiding
kek

>sucking tekeii's cock
fag

So it's balanced now? Sounds fine to me.

>DK's are pretty weak
point and laugh

Kuno PvE is kind of slow compared to other classes but the sustain and frontal block attacks are great, you never need to pot unless you grind Hysteria or Mirumok.

They're still quite weak in PvP, they're kind of good at disrupting enemies and CC'ing but lack damage, especially after the latest DP buff.
Apparently in KR they've gotten the absolute skills and they say these are really strong, so if you enjoy the class there might finally be some strong buffs incoming.

can you legit fuck off? Not sure why you are trying to stir shit where I don't even know the guild nor this persons name. If you want to fight them so bad just go find them you lazy cuck.

Can you please fuck off to /lolg/ already?

>bragging about being in Venari like that would make your opinion any more trustful
Try dueling some DK's from a real siege guild like Enemy and you will see that they're far from weak(they disbanded though so too late for that)

what a waste of potential

No it's not balanced. It would be balanced if they were a glass canon, as in if a DK could one combo someone but die instantly once they got CC'd.
They can't kill anyone except steal killing blows in Node Wars.
On my 60 DK alt with about 220 and full accuracy I can barely get someone to 50% with a full long combo and can't do shit to block classes like Valk/Warrior not to mention Striker. Kiting gameplay is no longer viable with the damage they do in PvP. Against 260 DP people its fine but once someone 280DP comes it's GG. If I kite well the fight will be 20 minutes and I MIGHT win if the other player makes a mistake other than that I get one combo'ed by anyone. Taking DK i-frames is fine but the damage got at least a 20% hit last patch.

>yeah that class is totally shit except for the only endgame content this game provides, where they are among the top 3 or in pve, where they easily compete with wizard grind speed. Better roll a FOTM class goy
>muh duels & """competetive""" NA """tournaments"""
laughing @ ure lyfe senpai.

Not bragging, just saying I play sieges. Look here: Enemy DK vs. a Zephyr Sorc.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOzoDrGphdE

Sure looks fun. This is before the DP patch.

Kara is that you?

>pve
Nice you sub 300AP/DP faggot.

Endgame when?

oh yeah post a single duel with an overly geared sorc compared to the DK, obviously proves your point

>dks cant break blocks
>seed of catastrophe + flow breaks it
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq9xMd35-Rs&t=144s

>My gear: 216/311 (with saiyer) and 219 sometimes with tungrad, was experimenting with it

The DK has better gear than the Sorc.

You are really a retard. I'm talking about Valk/Warrior blocks not Sorc blocks. Proves the point that you are a bunch of life skilling shitters with 300 AP/DP.

that's not even the same fight fampai. are you just assuming he uses the same gear in a fight on a video uploaded on later date?

so a DK can easily kill anyone that's not valk/warrior?
Weak class indeed

yes, but he doesnt oneskill them like striker.
That's the entire point this guy is making for like 3 weeks now every single day.

JOIN VALOR

>A class that requires you to be stationary on every attack and can be easily avoided does more damage than a class that has the longest range in the game and can be mobile with every attack
Is this suppose to be a problem?

yes niggu. If you can't kill someone in 2 spells REROLL

>striker
>stationary
>100% accuracy clone stunlock
>easily avoided

DoxenBBC

Tamer pigtails WHEN?!

Do you people even play BDO? Or is it just AFK fishing and other games?

Never you pedophile, they are shit.

id prefer cow tails

So Venari members are also shitposting here?
This general really needs a purge

>equating a hairstyle preference to pedophilia