Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

SAA TOBUU WA YO MOTHAFUCKA!

KOUSHIN SEYO

if i cared even half as much about cartoon girls as you did i would probably end my life

Decks in the ladder
>Dshift
>AggroBats
>Storm Haven
>Midsword
Am I in DE again

>>>/hsg/

id go back if blizzard made their game less shit

that was actually pretty fuckin funny lmao

>carried shadow ever since he was printed; mid shadow is the only shadow deck to be consistently relevant in every expansion
>impeccible Veeky Forumsshion sense; wears a badass coat and rides a horse that strikes fear into the hearts of his enemies
>god-tier taste in women, gets to tap ceres every night
is there anything this headless man CAN'T do?

Aggro Vengeance is slowly phasing out bats.

>actually confirmed himself to be a /hsg/cuck
This is the current state of /svg/.

YES I GOT MY THIRD ONE SO FUCKING WORTH OPENING THESE SHITTY PACKS

oh no i dont browse the general i was referring to the game itself

Just as bad. Go away. I bet you browse discoreddit too.

Are you the user that posted the near-fully animated Mid Shadow deck earlier? If so, congratulations.

HATE NO HATE MADE

Yeah, couldn't get any lolisquishers this time though. Guess I'll globe them next month.

Kill before DShift

Ouch thats mean, if i leave all you guys will go back to doing is talking about anime girls, you know theres boards dedicated to that right you could just try talking about the competitive game in hopes that people will actually get good at make the game fun rather than whine about how bad you are all the time. because in all honesty what this game considers as the standard for "master" and "grand master" is pretty pathetic they should make it so people can de-rank,

>discoreddit
wat

THIS FUCKING SHIT IS DRIVING ME INSANE!

It was fun AA but it's about time I move on to the "big boys club"

k

How do you deal with BnB while using CBlood?

>if i leave all you guys will go back to doing is talking about anime girls
Yes, please leave.

Do you realise how condescending your sound? Normally I would just ignore craftwars and discuss the game itself. To be honest there isn't much waifuposting lately so you clearly don't belong here if you didn't notice. You could have just post something relevant to the meta instead of just posting how high and mighty you are compare to the plebs.

moon

just full moon bro
just brick with saha baha bro

Dandy moon

Got any list with moon?

just make your own, every netdeck is shit

post dick

have you ever tried to discuss this game with any of the shitstain dumb fuck anime retards who make up the community of this game?

hint: they arent very bright and dont have much to say other than stupidities or whining

>run 3 attendant, 3 chimera, 3 catacomb, 3 ceres
>farm both dshitters and ungashitters

>it's another newfag baby just hit GM so he thinks he can play with the big boys now

>plays SV
>complains about weebs and anime posting
This is SV promotional material. Feel free to leave anytime now.

>play a sissy anime faggot game
>complain about anime on a sissy anime faggot game general
Holy shit, these /hsg/shitters, I swear.

I have been arguing that Sibyl was not the problem for a month. Using stats and reasoning against muh fee fees. However, I wouldn't call those guys shitstain anime retards. Dumbfucks maybe, but it is the exact reason why you need to discuss the game instead of complaining about them. Whining about other people whining is still a form of whining.

is there any reason beside the leaders to buy SFL packs, i crafted mars already and all the other legendaries are meh at best except for maybe el barbudo rojo?

no like i said before im just disappointed that this game could be much better if it had a community that actually gave a shit about the competitive aspect of the game and discussed it rather than what we currently have which is a mc trio of:

>"O noooo i was having suuuhc a bad day but then i pulled this SICK legendary too bad this isnt a real tcg and i cant sell it :(("

>"wow this deck is sooo gay cause its good right now and my shitty homebrew deck i made with 0 knowledge of the game cant win against it :(("

>"muh waifu"

the game could be 13 year old sonic fan art for all i fucking care its fun to play and feels like hs done right.

>suddenly muh sibyl
So it was /hsg/ behind all the craftwar shitposting. At last, I truly see.

>game is bad because of community

Reddit is that way, social justice warrior.

Go back already.

I was arguing against him you nigger.

You seem to be rather dense my Canadian newfriend. Lewdposting is flesh and blood of /svg/ since the dawn of this general and this game mainly targets anime oriented community. Leave or lurk more.

All Canadians are cuck leftists who can't listen to reason. Give up on him.

You know both your communities are synonymous right?

ignoring the problem doesnt make it go away my autistic friend

oh boy be careful then you might never come back here if you accidentally click the /h/ or /e/ buttons at the top :(

You're exaggerating but I agree that finding a place to have actual competitive level discussion is difficult, that's the reason why I want to join a team

>literally trying to turn this general into /hsg/
Please go away, nobody wants you here.

Hownew.ru? SV threads have been like this from the very start. You either adapt to it or fuck off. Just because you just got here, doesn't make it new and if you can't handle it, you might want to try reddit.

You are trying to argue for community policing. This is where sjws infiltration starts. Go spread your cultural marxism elsewhere please.

>You know both your communities are synonymous right?
>these are what newfags think
Where do all you scum come from? Don't answer that btw, it's rhetorical.
>ignoring the problem doesnt make it go away my autistic friend
Funny thing though, you're the only problem here, you just don't realise it.

but i hate trudeau

teams in tcgs are usually for financial reasons, being able to share a cardpool and such i have no idea how it works in SV i would imagine its only for sponsorships no?

no

no shit, all the sv community "hubs" are autistic like this, i just came here specifically to vent figuring it would be the best place to do so
is that the hat your mother makes you wear in public? d'aww thats adorable

how am i even... ?

>implying teams do anything besides ironic homoerotic roleplaying in internal chat

>hs done right
That's DQR, pal.

>mentions sibyl out of nowhere when no one was even talking about her in the first place
I wonder who this post belongs to?

>is that the hat your mother makes you wear in public? d'aww thats adorable
You have to be at least 18 to post here.

considering you play this game more than me, yet youre worse at it than me and you jack off to anime girls i think i got you beat on whos a problem

dqr?

we heard you the first time

>no shit, all the sv community "hubs" are autistic like this, i just came here specifically to vent figuring it would be the best place to do so
>confirmed for discoreddit
If you want to vent, you can do it on reddit. I hear they hug you there. Here, you'll just get told to fuck off, so fuck off.

>how am i even... ?
You want to change the community, referring to people here as "shitstain dumb fuck anime retards" just because they don't agree with you. Labeling is how sjw gain powers.

Once again, go back to plebbit where there is strict community policing that you like so much.

It's currently biggen in Japan than HS and SV combined.

>considering you play this game more than me, yet youre worse at it than me and you jack off to anime girls i think i got you beat on whos a problem
That's some hardcore projection. You truly are a lost cause.

>I play tier 0 decks every month therefore I'm better than you
>play a weeb game and complain about weebs
So this is the power of /hsg/.

why is she allowed to show her hair?

Just wait for new TempoForest to be noticed
TempoForest is fucking broken OP in this meta, almost unstoppable and most important it's autowin agaist any kind of blood except pure control going first or second

jesus christ youre retarded LOL people are shitstain dumb fuck anime retards because rather than, im going to assume EVER, discuss the game they discuss the cartoon girls in the game or bitch and moan about how x or y is unfair.

no shit does it look like im looking for hugs you greasy weabo virgin

oh neat

have you ever played another competitive card game?

>LOL
You have to go back.

>play dshift
>blood
>play midrange sword
>dragon
>play midrange shadow
>dshift
is this game rigged for people that don't pay

Cool, just wanted to let everyone know in case anyone missed it.

i could just leave but i mean if you enjoy being shit at this game and only playing it for the pretty pictures by all means mah dud

jesus christ /hsg/ i didn't think you'd be this bad

That's actually probably a good thing. When the game inevitably dies because Squeenix can't design a good card game all the kids and normalfags attracted by branding will go to other games. It's like how HS caused a resurgence of MTG as well as caused the spawning of a million other card games.

What, you haven't subscribed the Premium Matchmakingâ„¢ already?

be sure to make a post on reddit too

enjoy being the equivalent to the retarded yugioh player who complains that he cant beat current meta decks with his 60 card pile of slop. You're only doing it to yourself bub

Boy or girl?

Cool cool.

get a trip already, attention whore

wtf you talking about you leaf subhuman? Veeky Forums is an anime site with couple of designated normie boards like /v/, not the opposite. GTFO now

>Gets to tap Ceres every night

This is NOT ok. She's only helping him make his daughter happy.

>GTFO now
I can feel the virginty, the sweat of your fat stubby fingers furiously smashing away at your keyboard.

Anyway good night my friends it was fun

I feel liie my turn 3s playing fairy aggro are kimd of anemic. I dont tend to draw multiple fairy generators at once eh9ch I assume is mesnt to be your turn 3 play as well as 2, but Im wondering, would the deck be better served with a 3 drop as well? Im looking at angel of the word, angelic knight, and waltzing fairy. I was really looking for a 3 drop instant 2 fairy generator though.

Even Duel Links has more viewers on Openrec than SV.

I laugh every time I think about how AA shitters on /svg/ can't even climb with the best deck of this meta.

>(((leaf ))) ""trash""""""talk""""""

tomboy

I can't believe you actually fell for all the bait this guy said.

>bait
It doesn't even feel that way. /hsg/ shitters are actually this stupid.

Stop giving me (you)'s then

WHY CAN'T I BUY MORE THAN 3 GLOBES IN ONE MONTH THIS IS SO STUPID CYGAMES

THE GAME IS FUCKING UNPLAYaBLE. FUCK THIS SHITTY GAmE. I AM QUITTING!

This thread is like watching autism being born for the first time, except it's already full retard.

>go second
>win

I love this game 2bh

guess the deck

Bats.