/d2g/ - Dota 2 General

Need to Breed Edition

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major patch: dota2.com/duelingfates (7.07)
Minor patch: dota2.com/news/updates/34339/ (7.07b)
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
New players (League refugee edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page
Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/interactivemap/

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2.gamepedia.com/media/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/27/Pangolin_ally_226.mp3
twitter.com/dreamhack/status/928213005497782272
imgur.com/gallery/tNJD6oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how were your games today d2g?

There are three types of posters in /d2g/

Which one are you?

I'm really enjoying Dark Willow as a support, maybe only because I managed to get a five man Terrorize > Crown.

I want to FUCK pugna

anyone who jungles gets a FREE report from me

Ashley burch voices dark willow
fucking dropped

literally who

any 1k bros here?

Pangolier is voiced by Phil Lamarr

What, wasn't she in the VA strike a while ago?

i love being a donteposter

Blue pill me on sven.

>patch is boring already

region lock when?

That build is such a honeypot
Just calculate the networth you need to start ganking after boots, aquila, midas, maelstrom, bots, shadowblade and orchid
To dump this much fucking farm in a hero before he becomes useful is asking to lose. Especially when that same build falls off again thanks to euls/manta/ghost scepter etc...

You need a build that wins you the lategame, pros are finally realizong this and starting to build stuff like butterfly/bkb/pike and other general carry items after mjollnir.
Dont fall for the "active item" meme, you double your networth. Carry items have twice the effect too, not just utility active garbage. You wouldnt buy a hex on Spectre would you?

Have you supported your carry today, /d2g/?
You need to support it at least 3 times a day

>support a russian am in lane
>misses litteraly every cs

I'm actually getting some Donte smut done right now. Why is he so perfect?

I only support people who can control the lane.

So is Windranger an accurate representation of what Sylvanas was like before she became crazy zombie bitch? What a waste if that's the case.

Bruh
I won
thanks my man the Tempest does rape someone from time to time

if only

Willow is almost balanced, just need to tweak some numbers (maybe make Bedlam 25s and Crown around 28s or so, reduce Shadow Realm damage to 290) ,then she'll be fine. Maybe tweak the problematic talents also (200 AS)

I meant more in terms of personality. I know she was a blocky pixelated WoW elf.

honestly he's pretty damn charming...
his voice lines are a bonus

Pangolin is a mid
W is a lane winner and a pusher, with tangos, stout, ring of protection, and a mango you can survive any opposing laner 1v1, and anyone trying to fuck you with your Q. Exceptions to this include very stong laners and supports such as Viper and Disruptor. Once you hit level 5 and have your mana essence and flask/aquila/basi/soul ring lmao you can continually instantly nuke down creep waves.

When you have your ult if you are not shit that is basically a free kill depending on how low anyone on the map is as it's (AGAIN IF YOURE NOT SHIT RETARDBROS) a permastun at a LOT of areas on the map. Basically when anyone is close to a wall and you're at one of their ~45 degree intersections you can stun them then bounce back and stun them again. If you're near mid stairs you can use the entrance of the stairs for a third stun too if their position isn't favorable enough.

As for the build there is only one good way to do it. You need aquila and the mana regen talent and BoT in any build imo. It's too good not to get with how fast you push and how slippery you are. If you want an early advantage/win then skipping BoT and going for euls and/or blink is the best solution. If you can't do that or don't want to then going for BF and attack proc build is the best. Diffusal, BF, Abyssal, MKB, and Mjolnir give you a huge nuke on a 5 second cd that you can consistently spam. Again, if you need more survivability against unfavorable lineups Euls and Blink and Linkens are good mixins. Diffusal is usually not worth dropping. BF is amazing and basically zones any enemy away from any creep wave and destroys heroes like furion and brood. MKB and Mjolnir are the weakest items by far and are very memey and in an actual game you'd probably not get them unless it was extremely favorable (being ahead and against squishy heroes or heroes with little stuns/disables/disruptor/mana burn)

Noobs

>lv25 talent

Could anyone tell me why they nerfed CM and just gave her some useless meme talents?

who's ashley burch and why does this shit trigger people here in every thread?

>200 AS
The game is basically over because how absolutely broken it is if you can hit 25 around 30 minutes with midas+3 tomes. It's basically around 7k gold in stats for fucking nothing.

I think it might do with the strike thing since before people enjoyed her though thought she had a small voice range since her characters are all the same (like Nolan North voicing the same archetype every time)

dota2.gamepedia.com/media/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/27/Pangolin_ally_226.mp3

>Leda and the Swan is a story and subject in art from Greek mythology in which the god Zeus, in the form of a swan, seduces Leda. According to later Greek mythology, Leda bore Helen and Polydeuces, children of Zeus, while at the same time bearing Castor and Clytemnestra, children of her husband Tyndareus, the King of Sparta.

>Zeus cucked the king of sparta while pretending to be a swan

>Pick PA
>when goodPA is in the game
uh... dotards?

>battlefury is amazing on donte
>dont build it on ember though xd

DUDE

I wish Veeky Forums and steam cooperated so we could see the MMR of every poster next to the post number

Is SingSing dare I say it... /ourguy/?

I'm 8k

Why do you guys keep shilling this slant eyed faggot

No that's Waga

Adelaide?

it's literally one neet virgin autist who monitors /d2g/ 16 hours a day minimum

adelaide

>be a french game design student
>in active english class with an american teacher
>while she explains stuff about Invisible Gorilla I check the Dota 2 Wiki for info on Pangolier
>She asks "what game is that? Is it called Pangolier?"
>I'm like, "n-no, the game is called Dota"
>Then she asks "is that japanese? never heard of it"

She knows about League of Legends however. Been playing Dota since 2009, I think something died a bit inside me.

why is he never banned for his constant avatarfagging and why do people encourage him here?

should've given her a smug hon hon hon hon hon

>all new heroes will be of some epic Artifactâ„¢ tie-in and be of a new species/guild/faction
>but we won't get snibbedy snab

there are literally no mods here and /d2g/ is filled with fag enablers

Praise Christ !

user, I do encourage this meme myself but you do know that french people don't actually laugh like that right?

I'm going to trust my morning cartoons on this one thank you very much

greece mythos is metal as fuck

on a serious note, when the FR*CK are valve actually releasing kel'snippity?? and will he be a meme league of legends hero or an actual callback to oldschool allstars design?

Are you talking about the gambler?

>KelSnibbety is added.
>has a on hit effect, a gap closer, a shield and ult is a cone nuke

Why would you lie liek this?

twitter.com/dreamhack/status/928213005497782272

How can dotards even compete?
VALVE BTFO

>ywn choke on LC's brown futa cock
>or TA's girly penis

>Turbomode a week later

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Any well known dota pros that are gay?

just played a lot of morphling today.
he's sleeper op with 0 manacost on attribute shift and multishot adaptive strike.
the only thing that prevents him from being op is the hotkeys.

the fucking hotkeys, lmao

Whenever you use his ult, it will show you your custom hotkeys for the targeted hero but once u use the keys, it wont trigger.
this was a problem to me the first time i used morph but after few hours, i've gotten used to qwerdf morphling and everything can be micro'd easily.

the point is, it isn't suppposed to work this way.
everyone should have access to microing replicate without adapting like i did.
this will be pain in the ass especially for legacy users and everyone is not as weird as i do.

hope the devs fix this problem if they really wanna keep morph this way.
or better, we make a reddit spy post this on reddit and use upboat bots or beg upboats for visibility and immediate fix.

seriously, morph is already on cm and this is still a problem

All of them. Or do you think they bring their girlfriends to bootcamps?

Anyone else part of the legacy keys master race?

resolut1on has to bed ramzes sometimes have you seen the pictures of them together?

>casts le ebin cold snap alagrity
whos the mid god now?

>look guys, I'm being obtuse just because I can, m-masterrace, right g-guys?

>wanting to see morphling every game
umm no? let that shit be broken forever until everyone forgets that morph exists lol

Valve changed so many legacy keys last patch. I had to fix them by myself

ZXCVBN is the best hotkey setup because i can use alt qweasd items without ease

qo

>LC
>Futa
Nice fan fiction

2 waveform charges is good too if you take "waveform attacks targets" talent.
but yeah, the keys needs fixing.

I get the feeling that that is an image that a female dotard would like to repost

It's a good image

*spins*

delete this immediately

let me wash that hard-earned mmr away from you

>akke is the only alliance swede that is not a cuck
Why?

>watching admiralfatass
>owning mid as lone druid
damn he's still got it

why is no one talking about ME

what's the ideal hotkey config for items? i'm currently using z-x-c-spacebar-mouse-mouse but idk it's starting to feel weird.

RUM FOR THE WHOLE TEAM BITCHIZ

How, in the year of our lord twenty and seventeen, are people still confusing being good at pubs as being able to play at a professional level?

>Terrorblade
>Lvl 25 talent "-5s Sunder cooldown" has been replaced with "Reflection is now passive"
did I fix him?

Holy shit kill yourself

>I think it's great you and Silencer are spending quality time together.
art of this please

Can Lina still support decently or has she been delegated to mid-only?

I'm the "I Like Liquid but flame them anyway just to fuel the flames" type

who /wasdcameracontrols/ here?

You shouldn't
imgur.com/gallery/tNJD6oY

ahahaha,
I miss this

WOOOOSHHHHHHHH

she can still support a lot of ejaculations at once, yes

RAAAAAAAUUUGH