├ JP: pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ EN: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Vehicle Formers (until 12/6)
├ Misty Dark World (until 11/8)
├ Alchemist Replica (until 11/22)
├ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)
└ [SG] Darkness Conviction (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Basilis (until 12/5)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battoruship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
├ Aura (until 2018/3/20)
└ Evleda (until 2018/3/20)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed)

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/milranduil/status/92815282
twitter.com/milranduil/status/928152823119749125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it safe yet

For convenience sake, reposting:
-Nemesis-NT pot is 17% damage and a barrier at fixed intervals, SAF is all resist III
-Basilis (Dengeki CF) pot is 13% damage + inflicts Jellen, SAF is Phrase Jellen which is +5% damage to enemies inflicted with Jellen

>that fucking dancing animation while I'm trying to pick up my loot
Why you do this Sega.

Friendly reminder
>NemesisNT > Cliff
>Nemesis NT's potential boosts damage by 17%(lv3), unconditionally. Gives you a barrier at fixed intervals reducing damage taken (by 50%?)
>Nemesis NT's SAF is All Resist 3
>Dengeki's SAF is phrase decay
>Jellen works on everything, but low % to apply on bosses
>Chase(FI skill) doesn't work with Jellen [「ジェルンショット」による攻撃力低下は状態変化のため無効。 - swiki]

Dengeki doesn't beat Qliphad, you get doubled affixes on top of 14%, the cfile is gone so you should get these instead if you missed out on Qliphad

Does Ult Naberius still give galeru stones?

probably
the Hans and Franca client orders haven't been changed either

Does the jellen applications happens on normal attack only or pas as well?
do stuff like bouncer jb/db shift actions even proc it?

Why is this this is so smug?

Is there no way to preview the outfits? I can't tell shit with this tiny thumbnail.

Reminder the Dengeki badge shop has donuts

that seems more like a "the fuck is this" face than a smug face

I am retarded what do I spend my badges on pls respond

You can make the window bigger.

Bosses in Ult Nab can drop badges now

Galeru stones****

How does the nemesis OT > NT trade in work? I have all 3 fighter weapons I would like to upgrade...

1x old type Nemesis series weapon to serve as the base weapon to convert
3x Nemesis-NT weapons as materials

So basically, you'll need nine of them to drop from the quest to convert three old type weapons.

OT + 3 NT weapons gets you the NT, works like yamato upgrade

I hate my life. Okay well fuck these weapons then I don't enjoy nab enough to go RNG myself some drops. Getting multiple of the OTs sucked years ago as it was.

Nab is boosted for the next few weeks by 150% and we have donuts right now, it might not be so bad

If this is what Nemesis-NT is how fucking crazy is Slave-NT going to be

Yeah but I already have qliphads to use now/make later that won't cost me days more of my life. 17% is nice but not really worth it for me personally, I'll just keep jewing instead so I can afford my units.

Good mornyan, dont grind too hard today! I hope to reach 50

What are the minimum main skills to for a mainly-sub HU tree to be useful while being mained? 3 points total to get Sword gear, Hunter gear boost, and charge parrying? Should I spend another point in WL gear just so I can use all 3 weapons?

I wonder what drops what in the new Ult Nab. Enemies with the +100% health are brutal on pubs, anga took 7 minutes for an MPA that was half hero. Area 2 is a single party area where you just fight dio hunar and she seemed undertuned in comparison. I did it solo and popped hero time after popping both arms. Hunar was done halfway through hero finish. I also tried running straight to the end and that gives you a C-rank with 300/1000 points

1 in Sword Gear and 1 in Hunter Gear Boost is plenty if you just want to avoid being worthless while leveling it as a sub.
If you want to make it a proper main HU tree that you want to actually play aside from just leveling it you need full Gear Boost, All Guard, Just Guard PP Gain, 1-5 in Charge Recovery, and maybe Partisan Gear if you plan on using them at all. WL are pretty fucking worthless so unless you just really dig the weapon type and want to use them regardless it's something to avoid.

Yeah was just wanting to level it as a sub for now. If I like the class it'd probably be the only one I get an extra skill tree for since it has so much use as a sub.

>full Gear Boost
How about no. A single sonic arrow with 1 point in gear boost will get you to full gear already.

Depends on how many hits you land and you won't always want to try and use Sonic Arrow to get gear, especially while mobbing. 5 Gear Boost is easily worth it on HU main.

>twitter.com/milranduil/status/92815282
Why is this faggot being such a faggot over this? I thought people stopped gettting mad about this shit

Nemesis-NT replaces all the old type version drops permanently (in this quest only so far, doesn't apply to shops or PSO2es)

While it is a campaign quest for the next few weeks, Quelle Scarlet (14* DS) and Rear/Weira Board units will drop

Right, I just meant I wondered who drops those. Are you meant to get enough points to S-rank and then go solo Hunar, is it better to ignore Hunar, etc.

twitter.com/milranduil/status/928152823119749125

OMG HE DIDNT PUT 200 ATTACK ON HIS ROD WHAT A LOSER HAHAH

why are you giving him attention

They should be area drops basically, which means an equalish drop rate from everything? Maybe the bosses actually have Nemesis in their drop charts now though (which would mean an extra roll for them)

I'm just going to assume you clear for S-rank and go for Dio Hunar unless proven otherwise

Because it's pretty disgusting that the best weapons in the game are purely RNG and often hand up in the hands of people that least deserve them.
I'm sorry, but if you put a 4s affix on something like EPD you do not know what you are doing and do not deserve a drop of that level.

What's this Dengeki quest about Franka's Cafe?

Why don't you post it a third time

and why would you deserve it more than he does

It's very cute

If it doesn't actually matter you'd get a bit more mileage guruguruing it

but who knows it's all just assumptions

there's also anga drops

Who deserves to randomly find a million dollar on the street, the hardworking person that has been trying his hardest and putting in 110% every day yet is still stuck working a dead end job, or the homeless guy has never tried a day in his life, gets high on needles he finds lying in alleys, and masturbates in public all day long?

RNG is RNG, it's just a shame to see someone wasting their luck. If your 14* looks like this odds are you aren't really getting any mileage out of it

>waaah RNG didnt give me something to shit on casuals and instead the casuals got it
>oh woe is me :(

Why the fuck are you replying to him, was him trying to post the same tweet twice with different complaints not enough of a giveaway he's just looking to be an annoying pos?

Because life isn't fair and wasn't never fair and will never be fair. Suck it up.

>lol wow not 7s with +200 atk unbelievable you dont deserve that 14*
honestly you'll probably be able to find someone who would say the exact same even if you got it and affixed it with whatever you thought was acceptable
theres like 0.1% of the playerbase with the actual capacity to "max out" gear
also give him a break at least it's +35

personally the game no longer matters that much for me to bother thinking about 14*s
if anything i find it more fun playing with weaker gear nowadays

Honestly if you don't have a 14* by now it's pathetic

Doing 7s on weapons is completely fucking trivial. It takes basically no resources aside from ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME and not just idling in a lobby all day masturbating to your "friends" telling you how cute your character is.
Nobody is asking for 8s upslot fuckery, but 7s is entirely reasonable to expect someone to have on a primary weapon they plan on using for a while.

Leaving it with the basic 2s shit it dropped with is a fucking disgrace, most people would be ashamed walking around with a weapon like that as they should be.

trivial maybe for someone who has the time to burn

not all players are privileged enough to enjoy neet life srry

I work 40h weeks my friend.
Affixing a weapon is mainly done with SAFs nowadays, which doesn't require any extended grinding whatsoever.
It's hilariously silly how easy and cheap it is compared to units.

How do you know he isn't one of the best fighters in the game?

>you need to be a nolifer to have better affixes than 2s whatever it dropped as
Do you even have pso2 installed

Because if he was, he would know how to affix.

how big do you feel in your pants knowing you do that tiny bit more damage than everyone else

no

not an argument

>hardworking
>in an mmo
LMAO

Liberty is free at last

Not at all. I'd feel big in my pants if that was an 8s 14*, but this Qlip is pretty fucking standard.

>Who deserves to randomly receive a million dollar handout
Neither

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums an asshole that wants to piss people off or someone who gets baited by the most obvious shit? Why is everyone so dysfunctional? Why is it practically impossible to talk about videogames with another human being?

Because everyone who plays this game is a raging autist and RNG starts to bring out the worst in people.

I'm not saying it's impossible to have a civil discussion on Veeky Forums, but it's honestly much easier to get people to engage with you if you take an aggressive posture and engagement is practically all that seems to really matter here

>Getting this triggered over someone who doesn't want affix if they don't want to
I'd leave my 14* at 1s to trigger fags like you

>tfw been collecting stones all this time
I knew it, I knew they would bring these stupid fucking things back and now im ready for it

How pathetic do you need to be to take this easy video game so seriously?

"completely fucking trivial"

Do it on a day with 5% affix boost and see those numbers shoot up, they are weekly now.

Do not reply to I swear to god

Fuck off fag

What's the little red star thing next to quest dungeons mean?

Too late, I already did.

that's the spirit. I remember burning 1500 fucking cubes trying to upslot a ray to 7 slots during boost week before I gave up on that particular item

They will call you a shitter regardless of how you actually are at the game, because they need a way to justify their investments. The "esports" players of this game are just as cancerous as the "casual dumbfucks". Both take it just as seriously as the other party but for different reasons, and they both care too much about each other so they get butthurt and act like milranduil and other e-celebs.

So should I try farming Nemesis NT now? Since they are kind of a nice alternative to Gix I think?

How good are the Basilis? I know it won't BTFO Qliphad/Zein but is it a solid upgrade from Evleda?

It means it doesn't drop things for your class

Why can't you just let people enjoy the game the way they want to?

>So should I try farming Nemesis NT now? Since they are kind of a nice alternative to Gix I think?
They aren't just a nice alternative to Gix, they completely destroy it. Nemesis NTs are by far the best thing you can be using right now, 14*s aside.

invite me, i want to go questing in 3* units using a nox gunslash

i would outdamage most of OH with that setup

Aw heck

Where do I get upslot fodder?

your mom

Go ahead and explain the trivial steps then. I'll wait.

Do a single EQ, instead of NPC'ing all the trash you can't transform into cubes you use it to upslot. Wow. I am so clever.

Get a life

14* db atk went from 1899 to 2011

>Being this triggered by 2s
>Expecting everyone to have tons of hours
People like you are as bad as the leeches people like you would trash talk on.

2s is plenty enough

>tfw haven't affixed a single weapon in nearly a year since everything has decent Mark combos on it when I tek it

only thing I've affixed in the past year were new units for one character

You don't really believe that someone would be "one of the best fighters in the game" without knowing how to affix do you? You can't be good without knowing basic game mechanics. This conversation actually reminds me of some Fi player I met last year; let's just call him J; who used to idle and brag in B1 and claimed he was a top player, even though he played with pp craft saiki with a 70 atk affix. J legit believed that 5s or higher affixes were a crutch and strong players didn't need them. Every time he ran buffed pd in pug and got a high rank, he would claim that it was because of his "carry". He also claimed to have top times on H&H and Traces, when it was actually 4:something minutes for traces, and like 3:40 or w/e for H&H. Don't remember exactly, but it was a lot slower than actual top times last year, even with copious iron will abuse. When experienced players called him out on his bullshit, J would just claim that they didn't truly understand the game like he did. Eventually J ended up quitting the game due to drama he himself caused and apparently it was some e-relationship shit. He claimed he was killing himself, too, but that was just attention whoring. He's still alive, and even still streams on twitch regularly, but he completely dissociated himself from everything related to this game, going so far as to delete all of his social media accounts that shared the same name he used on PSO2. . It's honestly a shame that J's gone, he gave me and my team a lot of laughs during the short time i knew him. Pic not related, it's just something funny I found on PSO-World.

6s ok but 7s IS a bit more annoying to do. Honestly people are fine with even 5s, but yes I agree there is no excuse for 2s. And don't pull this 40 hour week crap when A) you can't prove that you actually do and B) it's still easy to work 40 hours and no life a game when you do nothing else, which really, if you're getting this upset it's pretty obviously you care a bit too much

people like that that play with their own stupid fucking edgar clause are incredible, really

it takes a special kind of delusion to be able to keep up with themselves, but as long as theyre having fun and not being total dead weight its not really that apocalyptic

they all eventually fuck off anyway

You don't need to be knowledgeable on how affixing works to know it's a worthless waste of time. I come home, do an eq while outdamaging everyone including the autistic affixers then log out to do something else.

Affixing is literally autism encapsulated.

>+35
>60 ele

That's still in the upper percentiles of gear I've seen. Give them the benefit of the doubt; they could be saving up for affixes but didn't feel like leaving it on a shelf in the mean time.

It's the influence of /v/irgins. They came from /v/, which has been /b2/ for at least a decade.