/dng/ /ygo/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2646
Ojama edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mediafire.com/file/09vyggh882mkezz/ygopro_vs_links_beta.rar
>YGOPro with no Links (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)

●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
NO CAC NOR DUEL LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaroon#Regional_varieties
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trickstar_Bella_Madonna
youtube.com/watch?v=luNIbqVEwtA&t=230s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for OJAMA DOMINATION

All we have left are a Bandit Keith card and the last Ancient Gear card.

Any predictions? Any chance we're getting anything else new in the pack?

When were you when ojama outskilled the rest of the legacy support?

Reminder that Cyber Dragon ruined the game.

7 Completed retrain for Keith.

No, slot machine retrain that has a triple coinflip effect.

So which LIGHT machines are you actually meant to be running in Ojamemes?

VWXYZ, obviously. What'd you think, Cyber Dragons?

But there's ABC and AtoZ too

take a fucking wild guess, chazzlet

>Slot Machine AM-7
>Level 4 DARK Machine 1300 ATK 2000 DEF
>When this card is Normal Summoned: You can toss a coin 3 times and apply these effects, in sequence, based on the number of Heads:
>1+: Add 1 monster with an effect that performs a coin toss from your deck to your hand.
>2+: You can destroy this card, and if you do, you can take 1 of your banished card cards and either add it to your hand or return it to the GY.
>3+: All Machine-Type monsters you control gain 700 ATK and DEF.

Don't be a pedantic idiot, did you really need "Light Machine monsters whose names references alphabet letters and also have contact fusions"?

nth for Trickstars

I meant whether you should actually run the VWXYZ shit or just play Ojama ft. ABC

If you're genuinely asking, ABC Ojamas have been a thing since madification was revealed. It's actually better than pure ABCs.

So Armed Dragon Cannon is pretty much just a meme and you shouldn't bother with it? Well, I guess I should've expected that

WATCH OUT SPYRAL

I mean, you can run it if you'd like. It's not impossible to summon and getting it off is a win condition.
But ABCs were already viable and the Ojama engine speeds them up.

utility wire

>what is bagooska

limited fucking quik fix useless deck shut up

Best version is ojama ABC, but the most fun yet not shit is A-to-Z turbo, which comes at the cost of running 3 bricks.

Given the set numbers, Keith's remaining card has to be a spell, most likely a 7 Completed retrain since it's iconic and associated with him.
I hope it has an effect that replicates Keith cheating by illegally adding it to his hand without drawing it.

>You can add this card from outside the game to your hand, but if your opponent catches you right away, banish it.

I'm relatively new to this game, couldn't you first turn kill someone with this?

They should reintroduce the use-from-your-deck mechanic Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon and Metalzoa had.

You take the damage first, so maybe

Thinking of replacing Pendulum Call with this once it comes out, is that a good idea?

Nevermind I can't read

Nowadays they would just add a SS from deck effect to Metalmorph.

It's too inconsistent in most Pendulum decks. Only really usable in Mythical Beasts since they're all 4.

>But ABCs were already viable and the Ojama engine speeds them up

Are you implying Ojama ABC will be the best version of ABC or are you saying it will the best version of Ojamas?

Strictly speaking, there's no reason it has to be a spell. All we know is that it's between a monster and a trap, which means it could be anything.

The former.

It can't be a monster because the pattern in these sets is that Boss monsters go last, and Keith's last card goes after his Boss monster. It can be either a spell or a trap, but I'd bet money that it's a spell.

>Duston bedding
>White Potan pajamas

OK that's pretty cute.

>Ojamas are sonyfags
come the fuck on

Who is your favorite ojama /dng/?

Nigga are those some pretty patties i see?

they're macaroons you retard

Macaroons are just meatless pretty patties and you fucking know it.

Black, a smug fat bastard.

Actually they're macarons. Macaroons are coconut balls.

Google both "Macaroons" and "Macarons".

Deck is still good. They basically just lost Machine Dupe without actually banning Machine Dupe.

Droll & Lock Bird is the best card in this format.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaroon#Regional_varieties
>In France, the almond variety is called macaron; it is typically small, light like meringue, with added coloring

gtfo dessertlet

I didn't know you can judge the specific ingredients of 2 identical looking, but differently constructed desserts by a fucking picture on a children's trading card.

Okay /dng/ lets settle this once and for all. Manga Chazz, or Anime Chazz?

You're right. I need a gas chromatograph to determine what they used for a model. The coloring doesn't give it away at all.

A to Z vs Armed Dragon Catapult Canon?

Also Armed Dragon A to Z when?

A-to-Z is way easier to summon and you don't have to make your deck a complete meme just to summon it.

>Armed Dragon, the Alphabetical Assault Catapult
>LIGHT Machine
>Level 12
>5500 ATK 5500 DEF
>"Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon" + "A-to-Z Dragon Buster Cannon"
>Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control with the above original names, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card's summon cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned: banish all cards from your hand, GY, deck, Extra Deck and all other cards on your side of the field. After this card is Special Summoned, neither player can activate other cards or effects until the end of this turn. This card cannot be tributed and is unaffected by card effects. This card cannot be used as a Synchro, Xyz or Link Material Monster. During the End Phase of the next turn after this card is summoned, you win the duel.

It's not, ash blossom is.

Only shitters who follow yugitubers advice and not the actual meta and how the meta decks work think that Ash is better than Droll & Lock Bird in this format.

So, I frankensteined this shit here into a half-usable state.
Any tip in how can I improve it?
>inb4 "throw into the thrash"

wait for your 3rd(THIRD) structure

>follow yugitubers advice and not the actual meta

Decks run ash blossom more than droll and lock. The meta says you're wrong as well.

Manga Manjoume SANDA, always.

11 Mono SPYRAL
11 Grinder SPYRAL
1 Kaiju SPYRAL
2 Subterror
1 Brilliant World Chalice Fairy
1 D/D Grinder Jack Knight
1 Yang Zing Dinosaur
1 Zefra

HITOTSU NII

Because everyone was too busy jerking off to their shiny $50 cards that they forgot SPYRALs, Trickstars, Pendulum Magicians, BA and True Draco can easily play around 1 Ash, but all of them, barring BA, get fucked hard by Droll.

>D/D Grinder Jack Knight

Oh okay, if you know the sekrit meta that nobody else knows then why not prove everyone wrong and top a YCS?

>Grinder
I've been saying for weeks now that Grinder needs to be put on the banlist. It's a one-card OTK. It can, by itself, give you two Link-4 monsters. I have no clue why Gofu and Level Eater were rushed onto the banlist while this piece of shit's been free to roam.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trickstar_Bella_Madonna

>I have no clue why Gofu and Level Eater were rushed onto the banlist while this piece of shit's been free to roam.
>Level Eater
Someone post the webm. You know the one.

>It can, by itself, give you two Link-4 monsters.
How?

My point wasn't that Level Eater shouldn't be on the banlist. My point was that Grinder Golem does exactly the same shit BY ITSELF, with NO SETUP.

B-But /dng/ told me Grinder Golem is just a stupid meme and not meta!

>that nobody else knows
Everyone's using Droll and everyone's also using Ash.
Droll is better because it's a complete stop, whereas Ash is a speed bump.

>youtube.com/watch?v=luNIbqVEwtA&t=230s

I didn't know urkle played

There are 3 different link monsters that can bounce Grinder Golem so you can keep summoning it again and again.

People are using ash more than droll. The decklists are out there, I don't know why you're insisting that droll is more popular than ash blossom.

Would splashing the windwitches in DM hurt or help the deck?

>SS Grinder
>Use tokens to summon Linkuri and Spider
>Use them to summon Akashic
>Bounce Grinder then SS him again
>Use tokens to summon Security Dragon
>Security Bounce Grinder
>Summon Grinder again
>Use Security and the Tokens to summon Firewall
>Firewall Bounce Grinder
>SS Grinder
>Use tokens with Akashic summon another Link-4

>droll is more popular than ash blossom.
Strawman, goal posts, etc. etc.
I said better, not more popular.

Doesn't Akashic only bounce monsters in its link zones? In which case, if you've already got a Firewall out, you won't be able to bounce Grindr.

Okay, now we're back to you knowing the sekrit meta.

Why not Raijin?

(You) didn't even watch that video, did (You)?
(You) know, the video i posted for (You) to watch?
The one where the guy who got 1st place with Trickstars against 7 SPYRAL decks, who in that video (You) didn't watch specifically says Droll is the best?
Well technically he said the sacky one of Maxx "C" is the best, then followed up by saying Droll is the real best, but (You) wouldn't know that, would (You)? Because (You) didn't watch the video.

Hope this post satisfies (You) enough for (You) to stop posting.

that's saved for the future Thunder King Thunder King

You must think you're very clever for typing like that.

checked

>ARG

Those tournaments are locals-sized.

>Duston bed
I didn't know I want these before

Keep pushing the goalline. I bet you are in USA

The OCG records events as small as a 10 year old dueling his cat with a meme deck and everyone shits themselves when they see it in the RotK pie chart.

Plus, ARG has prize money, which i would imagine attracts more competitive players.

I pretty much missed the entire Xyz era, and while I know about R4NK toolbox memes, I haven't really seen it in action. Can someone tell me what Xyz monsters are meta?

Number 41

>Utopia the Lightning, made using your pic.
>Bagooska
>Tornado Dragon
>Abyss Dweller
>Castel?

Remember when ARG tried to be the Smogon of YGO with the own banlist and failed miserably?

Isn't this guy banned?

didn't it also cause them to lose standing with konami?

The thousand eyes/restrict support art is really good. I know it won't be meta but i still have an itch to buy it.

Remember when they actually explained the reason they hit/removed cards?

Exciton Knight is banned but Number 41 is not.