/brg/ - Battlerite general

1 hour untill F2P

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a PvP team arena brawler and the spiritual successor to critically acclaimed Bloodline Champions. Experience the unique combination of a top down shooter with a fast paced fighting game. Take part in highly competitive, adrenaline-fueled 2v2 and 3v3 battles.

>store page
store.steampowered.com/app/504370/Battlerite/

>F2P release
In 1 hour

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9

Other urls found in this thread:

battlerite.com/
pastebin.com/raw/zXyUukTY
youtube.com/watch?v=KU6Ra-P746k
wccftech.com/battlerite-giveaway-10k-codes-ashka/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

waiting patiently...

I hope everything will be alright

time for SLS to get their shit together

>have almost every cosmetic item in the game inc recolours
>still 100k tokens
The only plus being being a EA player

SLS is setting new records here. They actually made this shitty game TWICE to let it die within a month.

the hell are you even talking about

wow the shills for this game can't even read

new website looks neato
battlerite.com/

Friendly reminder to new players to play the campaign first and then pick one of the following heroes to start with:
>Ashka
easy ranged hero, great and easy to use escapes and his left mouse button does great damage and will teach you how to aim and hit people in the game
>Blossom
overall probably the easiest hero to play, hard to fuck up really
>Shifu
will teach you about building up weapon stacks and cashing them in with your RMB, also a good introduction to counters.

1000 hours in paint.
Post mains

>shifu
>costs 4k coins
yeah bud new players will definitely be able to learn the basics after 200+ games.

Alchemist, since day 1 of Bloodline Champions.
and Lucie now in Battlrite...

really shame what they did to reaver

Ask an alpha tester (pre early access) player anything

oh shit, i totally forgot about the grind for new players.
dang, guess my post isnt really that helpful at all then.
i didnt know about the pricing of individual characters. my bad.
its sad isn't it? at least thorn looks pretty intact.
weird how he is the only one that got to keep his name.

NANI

Game is hovering around 2k concurrent how is that dead you stupid nigger

Also it's not shilling in the games vg you turbo faggot

is battelrite worth the DL
is every champion available for free
who is the cutest girl

You must be 18 or older to post on Veeky Forums. Please go back to your reddit safespace hugbox.

>prime loot still not live on twitch

also i was gold last season... thanks Stunlock!

>said nigger and faggot in the same sentence
What's with all the autistic retards whining about reddit these days

There's a HUGE grind to unlock heroes beyond the cheapest tier. There's a free rotation too but that won't give you enough time to get good at anything.

not too shabby...

Yes
No, they have a champion pack with gives all future and current champs free all smite
Blossom

pastebin.com/raw/zXyUukTY
patch

post some prices, i am curious.
i assume free to play players get the same daily and weekly quests etc.?

It's really not huge , I grinded 10k coins in a month with about 150 hours. Which is almost enough to buy all the characters

>th-thanks stunlock!

the eye

The most expensive tier costs 4k coins so if you wanted to unlock them it took you a little less than 70 hours to do so. How isn't that a huge grind?

If I remember right the prices are a bit above 4k for the highest tier, a bit above 2k for middle and 1k for lowest. As points out it can take you around 15 hours to get 1k coins.

is this game going to consist of 100% drawn out healer battles like WoW arenas?

I remember one time where we played random 2v2s and we unanimously agreed on just letting our other guy fight 1v1 because we were going for 30 minutes straight and no end on sight.

Matches last for 1-2 minutes usually. You get sudden death ring after 2 minutes.

> no black bull

one job

Also you lose your max HP as well.

The quests are random for everyone but rewards are the same

jesus crist thorn is fucking broken

15 hours varies on quests

If you only do your dailies you'll hit 1k coins much quicker

And I thought the highest cost character was 1k coins but I'm also high when I play so i can't remember

Relying on dailies for coins just means new players have to wait longer and chances are they'll get bored and leave before then.

I wish the highest cost was 1k, then I might have been able to convince friends to stay.

>Relying on dailies for coins
sadly, that is the case with every Free to play game.

>can take you around 15 hours to get 1k coins.
damn so its going to take forever like hots to unlock shit

reminder that you can go into practice through the
collection-champion-try while in Q

dailies give you 100 coins average
700 coins a week guaranteed

how many coins do you get for winning and losing a match?

Something like 10-15 per game I think

> xx:02
> still not free

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

like 10, not a lot
but there are champion levels
Just like in HoTS

>tfw 3s queue isn't dead anymore

really?

Tell them to quit being poor and buy the game

F2p players are the worst cancer

trailer nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=KU6Ra-P746k

> CET 10:12
> still not free

fuck this I'm going to take a shower and hopefully when I'm done SLS will have fixed their shit

i hate that they are silent

Just go to work/class for the day. SLS is incompetent so nothing will be ready.

they did a good job making that hot Freya artwork the main marketing material.
music is pretty ass though

it's a shame they didn't use new skin

>everything says "free to play"
>it's not
what the fuck is going on lads

They're probably working on it, my guess that they'll resolve it in half an hour so

SLS is incompetent. Get out while you can.

jesus christ people, the game was cheap as fuck to buy and get every fucking character for ever. now you are mad about the grind on a f2p game....

SHUT UP

I'm not spending money on a dead game that is also scheduled to go f2p today.

>2000 people playing is a dead game.

> can't even buy the game anymore
> still not free

SLS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

its free now

2000 people playing at release is pathetic desu

is the avarage daily user, we still dont have numbers for f2p

Woo 1 minute in, crash at account creation already. This is getting better and better.

This was before release

Go shit up some other general with your dead game posts faggot

stop complaining, it's free
:^)

its gonna take forever for people to realise to not hit barbed husk eh?

Yep

whooo man it gets better and better. Tutorial won't start but can't play any matches against people until you finish tutorial.

giveaway for ashka
wccftech.com/battlerite-giveaway-10k-codes-ashka/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The feeling of Poloma

Everyone look at this retard and laugh

>actually dropped down from 300k
good job SLS

I'm already laughin pretty hard at myself. Click the button and nothing happens. Is this how the whole game will be?

Nah if you're serious you can join the battlerite discord and message "lizh" she wants to help you she said

Or post output log in a pastebin and I'll forward it to her

is it saved?

for like 3 months maybe
and even in the meantime everyone is only going to play casual shitter modes

alright lads give me a decent control scheme

I'm already struggling with this shift-* ex skill garbage

> mfw southamericunt but still get less ping to US East/SouthEast servers than Peru, Chile, Brazil, etc

haha, time to shit up some american games

use 1 and 2 for ex skills
put interrupt on a mouse button and self-cast on shift

I feel like the game is at a pretty good place right now.
balancing is alright, new battlerite update made balancing easier and less downtime between rounds makes a much smoother experience.
i know people hate on battlegrounds but its a mode my friends who are afraid of competetion would probably enjoy.
the UI is so and so, ofcourse it was made for consoles and its kinda clunky with too many submenus, but the old UI wasnt the best either and who really cares.
gameplay is as good as it was day 1, and as long as they start pumping out new heroes from now on, the game will feel fresh every time.

i have high hopes for the games future, but we will see wether or not it sticks by the end of december, by then we will have 2 more events and 2 more champions and we will see how stable the playerbase is.

The game gave me Dawngate vibes. I hope it has a small following just like that here.

they've decided to sell out in search of casuals so if they don't patch every 2 weeks now the game is dead since that's all casuals care about

>they've decided to sell out in search of casuals
kinda true, the last couple months of updates were all targeted at the free to play / casual audience.
however, now that all the shit is done and finished they can pump out new heroes and work on maps and balancing.
the game feels very finished in my opinion.

any commands to show ping/fps?

lol if you think they're not going to keep pushing stuff like battlegrounds
the game is only decent if 2v2 is deleted, which is also something that they aren't going to do

if you go to options - regions you have to preselect servers to queue on anyways and you can see your ping there, steam overlay has an fps counter

if they delete 2v2 then you cant queue as a duo, since they dont want to match a single dude with a duo for 3s.
nothing wrong with 2v2, its for people who only have one friend.
people will eventually uncheck the 2v2 box and just queue 3s.

that argument was moot after they added individual team rankings, there's no reason team queues can't be merged, rating will be corrective and getting stomped by a high level premade will actually teach people things about the game as opposed to just running gimmicks in 2v2

there's everything wrong with 2v2, it pulls 90% of intelligence out of the game and is entirely about matchups and ability rotations, it's also never going to feed players into 3v3 because playing 2v2 teaches you close to nothing about how to play 3v3 other than knowing how abilities work

Most of this players are EA.
Because SLS didn't advertise the game at all, nobody fucking knows about its release.

well they seem to be sponsoring some streams and they are giving away stuff on Twitch Prime.
i guess thats the most they can do.

>I did more advertisement for the game than SLS

it's not twitch prime
you can buy gems through streams and get a chest in-game

i was talking about this set, you telling me this is not a twitch prime reward? or are you talking about something else?

read the fucking news in game

in collection, not news