/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Wasted Thread: Nokota edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62sn2H6_gss
gamasutra.com/view/news/309190/TakeTwo_plans_to_only_release_games_with_recurrent_consumer_spending_hooks.php
youtu.be/S4a3MdHLcno
youtu.be/Cgb80qQvJ8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for hydra > any other memeplane
prove me wrong
pro-tip: you cant

LMAO. Where were you when gtag took lzzzzz?

when it comes to general use, yes
when it comes to dogfighting against another plane, no

Heck the police, coming straight from the underground

>Nokota
I still don't know if I should buy this or not.
Seems overpriced for what it is

First for Nessi

>/gtag/ers are pussies
In other news, water is wet

All of the smugglers run planes are more or less. Get it if it really interests you only, not for utility.

xth for armless Nessi

is it worth it compared to the others?
Can it drop bombs. The wiki just states it has missles and machine guns. No point in owning a plane if it can't drop bombs, rockets and machine guns.

That's all it has. It's a fighter plane, not a bomber or some of the strange retrofitted civilian aircraft we've gotten.

It's just a fun vehicle that is fitted with weapons, but it's not good when placed against the Hydra or Lazer. On the other hand, it is capable of reminding Oppressor flies where they belong.

youtube.com/watch?v=62sn2H6_gss

Cool, won't buy it then. Sounds shit considering it only has room for 1 person as well.

I wish I could pilot this well. I'm not entirely shit, but I suck compared to that. How do I get better at air combat?

I practiced with Headhunter targets and pesky low-levels who try to invade my yacht during Piracy Prevention with my Hydra, but that's just practice for ground targets. If you want to get really good at air-to-air, you need to actually practice combating other Hydra/Lazer pilots.

I recommend that you practice on the Lazer, it's much easier to control and its explosive spread is a tiny bit wider than the Hydra's.

How do you aim properly when using the machine guns? Is it possible using keyboard and mouse or should I switch to controller?

So what do you want out of a mansion if it became a thing?

>Home robbery event where the attackers are stealthed until they alert npc guards or get tagged by a player manning cameras
>You can pick your own npc guards out of merryweather, securoserv, or just gangbangers

Why do I keep seeing mansion posts the past week? Was there news about them working on a mansion update?

No clue, someone talked about it last thread and I found it fun to think about

It IS possible on KB+M, but you'll do much better with a good controller like the Xbone controller. Like I said, it'll be easy for you to get acquainted with the Hydra's cannon's range if you practice on Headhunter targets in Invite only sessions.
Your minimap and knowledge of surroundings are what'll help you know where to strike when it comes to ground targets, but as for aerial target, you'll almost always win the dogfight if you attack from below and behind the enemy jet.

>when u do a sick 360 on a rail with your new skuto

>working as intended

whaddya know, people who customize their cars like retards also drive like retards.

>No-ones records my fuck ups on my bike or my awful driving in general
Thank Christ

Friendly reminder that worthless NEETs ruined this general.

>some one records my car with other anons even though my play time is strictly limited
>multiple times

Friendly reminder that friendly reminder fags ruined this website.

Post rare thinking emoji gifs

>tfw you fall off your scooter in front of your /gtag/ crush

I want to kill someone and bounce a lowrider off their corpse to fully disrespect

>be me
>Friend drops 1 mil on me
>Stealth money my way to 950 mil
>Rockstar game services has corrected currency by 250k
>no ban since last week
>giggle.gif
>see people getting banned
>see people struggling to buy rockstar jewcards
>already have all businesses up and running
>Bought all the expensive vehicles
>tfw all this in game money and no friends to play with

hold me bros

>he doesn't suppress his heavy sniper
Is there a quicker way to tell someone sucks cock?

I suppress all my weapons, even the non MK2 ones because why not.

Is there any benefit to suppressing it?

>using supressored weapons like a virgin
>not using loud weapons like a chad

no, it literally makes the weapon do less damage and makes it sound like muddy trash.

at least for the heavy sniper mkii

For heists I guess but otherwise no

>using a gun to kill other players
>not using the Oppressor or voltic
It's like you want to be a faggot

>fire suppressed weapon
>giant explosion sound

>be me (noob)
>have a crush on a modder because he's a sexy Englishman
>he gives me free cars and lets me gain extra exp for my Shooting stat while in invincible mode
>hasn't been on in months
>was worried he'd get banned last time I saw him
>mfw on the left, rockst*r on the right

>MkII weapons perform better on paper with minimal attachments than full attachments

You can use it for stealth missions in heists and you aren't stuck with the shitty default sound that the mk2 has.

That effect is balanced out by the heavy barrel. Either way, the damage penalty is negligible considering it still takes 1-3 shots to take out anyone.

You what? The MK2 suppressed sounds are stock sound swhile unsuppressed MK2 weapons have a unique sound

It doesn't?
Unsupressed MK2
Bodyshots to kill
>Lv1-99
>Lv100+
Suppressed MK2
Bodyshots to kill
>Lv1-99
>Lv100+
>believing in r* tooltips
I bet you're one of those guys who doesn't get a spoiler on DF cars because the traction bar doesn't increase
The heavy barrel just increases the range when your sniper starts having falloff damage. This is completely useless for regular sniping, but once you try to hit hydras with HE rounds, you will see major improvement with the heavy barrel (downs shit in 1-2 shots instead of 2-3)

doesn't mean anything if those unique sounds are shit, user. regular heavy sniper sounds much better than the mk2 unsuppressed. suppressed sounds better than both because it's a mostly neutral sound that distracts from all the tinny-sounding weapons in this game.

>upgrading engine maxes out acceleration bar
HAHA I DONT EVEN NEED TRANSMISSION UPGRADE
YOU AINT TAKIN MY MONEY JEWSTAR
>why am i slower than the other guy

Maybe he shouldn't have used those "free" mod menus from YouTube that can get detected easily. The one I use needs internet connection to work, although the injector is native but the stealth money and God mode etc. is op af

>being proud of cheating in a game
>paying for said cheats

If you're going to pay for cheats you might as well give J* your money because it's the same thing

Who said I paid? lol it's 300 of us using it, never will be detected because it changes with each launch

gamasutra.com/view/news/309190/TakeTwo_plans_to_only_release_games_with_recurrent_consumer_spending_hooks.php

And that right there, ladies and gentlemen, is how you bury a franchise's dignity and creativity under 6 feet of bullshit.

OOYYYYYYY VEEEEEYYYYYYYYY

>name the jew over mic
>mysteriously time out

Hmmmmmmmmm

>Pay a menu maker 5 bucks and give yourself 500 billion undetectable funbux, delete the menu
>Pay C* 100 dollars for 8 mil funbux

It's not the same thing, in the slightest.

everyone better be prepared for even the SP of Red Dead to be filled with microtransactions.

I can't wait to start getting banned from single player games for modding.

bunp

When they bully you and laugh.

Shit glows yo

hi can i have a gf to play gtav with
requirements:
girl
friendly

Sorry, the only pussy in this thread is viva

but i want someone to yuri

>my first dogfight
>first guy on opposing team just kills himself
lmao

I have the insurgent but I want to get the nightshark for solo killing. Is a good use of my 1.8 mil

congratulate me on making 1mil

>when u crack open a train with ya boi Jenny

Congrats

>tfw not friendly
also you're a creep
fuck off, nerd.

im not talking to you you're rude

>when the opponent complains about you being afk even though he died
lol

>171x48
I thought puto was the dumbest in this thread but this is just great.

k

Just when i was considering not to buy rockstar games anymore

Quick question, Will modded money spawned in be deleted over time/wiped if found by rockstar? when was the last wipe?

possibly, but i've had my hackerbux for over a year
last wipe was last update, like usual

>"That's a sea change in our business. Recurrent consumer spending is 42 percent of our net bookings in the quarter. It's been transformative for us."

"thanks for buying shark cards!"

Got an estimate of when the wipe will happen again? When are they gonna have another sale on buildings?

What if j* had spent their time and dlc in the customization of cars instead of turning the player into a "criminal"???

whenever the next update is
i don't know when it will be, probably around jan/feb

nigga just get the MOC and use that. it's the single most resilient land vehicle you can get on demand, right next to the fully loaded ruiner.

*unzips lazer*

Why is low-end apartment so comfy?

Cause it's just like home

*laughs, drives into nearest tunnel, equips his explosive rounds, comes back out and blows up lazer almost instantly*
alternatively
*laughs, detaches trailer and drives off into sunset*

in all seriousness it does take more than a few runs to take out an moc that way, especially if it's moving inconsistently

youtu.be/S4a3MdHLcno

youtu.be/Cgb80qQvJ8U

>tfw DOGZ is more skilled than gtag and funnier too

>so far up their own asses they let it affect their production values

>The face of DOGZ

Cracking open with a boy one that is cold.

Larping as a slav tonight.

jesus fuck whoever designed any of the outfits should be put in the gulag
it's like they got an alien to do the clothing models

Disgusting accuracy

it's the player models, user
look at what we used to have
we look like lgbtq in comparison to this

>gtag in a nutshell

How do I do this I/E stuff?
Buy a warehouse ($1.5mil)
Store 32 cars from quests (?)
Sell the top ones for MC missions (?)
I don't understand.

Pretty much, yeah. Store 32 cars from the office computer and then sell the top ranges from the warehouse laptop.

The cars you store have one of three values, standard range, medium range and top range.
Optimally, you want to keep selling top range cars, as they are the ones that give the most money (80k net gain per).
Once you have a certain model in your warehouse, you will be asked to steal another one of the same model. (IE, you have a Sultan RS stored in your warehouse, you will not be asked to steal a Sultan RS and store it)
This can be abused by filling up your warehouse with all the 10 standard and 10 medium range cars, thus making it so that you will only ever be asked to steal top range cars, which you then sell.
There are 12 unique top range cars, making it a total of 32 unique models, but your warehouse can fit 40 cars, if you go over 32 cars in your warehouse you'll have to start storing duplicates, which means you can get medium and standard range cars again, this is unwanted.

Short version:
Keep standard and medium range cars.
Sell top range cars.
If you have 32 cars in your warehouse, do not start another source mission.