Overwatch General - /owg/

Happy Fareeha edition

>b-but Moira is ugly!
vocaroo.com/i/s0zgAxqwdeMl

>Blizzcon dropped a bunch of stuff recently
>new map and new hero coming soon, new short out now
>South Korea won the world cup, what a shock
>a whole bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that, ETA 2018)

>New hybrid map, "Blizzard World," coming soon
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>New offensive healer, "Moira," on PTR
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE (origin story)

>New cinematic, "Honor and Glory"
>yes, the armor will be one of the new skins
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous Thread:

Lena!

da fuck you saY TO ME BOY?

Sombra online.

because people have different taste than you and liked the single unit nature of those watered down RTS. Playing an established characters, with his own kit special kit among a huge list of characters is a really nice concept and back then IT WAS A NEW GENRE when DOTA came out.

There's nothing wrong with MOBA. People like them because they're fun. One of the appeal are the long game that you commit to.

>inb4 "muh watered down RTS!!! not a new genre!!!!"
fuck off

I want to bully Pharah until she cries!

>people liking things i don't like
What the fuck.

Post barbarian zarya lewds or fanart

All OW sluts deserve to be bullied!

Daily reminder that best girl has the least legendaries.

Would Moira be better if she was a fairy?

That's hot

>People like them because they're fun.
>along with CS MOBA is the reason TOXICITY became a prevalent thing in online games

meanwhile T.Racetraitor gets one every other week it seems

So far
>seven leavers
>three throwers
>four top 500 smurfs on enemy team

Stop it! Don't bully people!

>want to start maining my favourite character
>do placements on a secondary account
>more than 1000 SR less than my main account
>tfw I will have to play on the secondary account until I get near my level
>tfw will never make it because everyone get tilted and butthur when they see her

I just wanna Mein.

>all those levels
>still stuck in diamond

imagine being this horseshit and then bitching on /owg/ about it?

T.racetraitor is cute at least, snow landwhale aka character that gets a shitton of skins just because her mains are literally autistic is not.

>t.racetraitor
>posts a riceburner

>draw her with a more feminine face
>make her a fairy
just give her a unique look, don't make her a Bowie wanna-be

If you want to play Mei then fucking play Mei. Stop giving a shit about your SR you won't enjoy anything otherwise.

i am going to bully the fuck out of all pharahs when best girl get her 3 shot kill back
mother knows best

Nah. I rather stay at my rank and have somewhat normal matches with less stupidity than lower tiers.

So I heard Kephrii made a 20 minute long video shitting on everyone who plays OW and making it seem like he's all that holds the game up. Does anyone have it?

miefags deserve nothing less than to be left in the arctic to freeze to death with the cow they call a waifu

>implying I'm stuck in Diamond and not stuck in Master
This season has just not been kind to me, is my point

"Toxicity" is a meme. Back then, we called this "Being a ragers" "A 13 year old" a "Squeakers" when someone got mad nobody cared back then in tf2, CoD (the infamous game serie, remember all the rage video and shit?). You will not ever stop toxicity because it's a mix of frustration & anger, it's natural human reaction to be frustrated & angry, only some are more prone to those reaction than others, and there are this useful thing called "mute" that can stop it for you so the ragers talk to himself. There was always toxicity in videogame. Every fucking game there are toxicity. When your game is multiplayer and is PvP, there WILL be toxicity. Every CoD, Every CS, Every MOBA including Paragon (a dead game), Paladins, Overwatch, even Dead By Daylight and Friday the 13th and GTA 5 have toxicity. STOP acting like toxicity is a legitimate game problems because they're not the game at all. Stop bothering with this shit. Stop caring about it and just laugh about those fags. Grow a thicker skin. Plus, the question "Is it me who is being bad at the game or is it my teammate" has its limit when you spectate you're teammate and you see them doing dumb thing like jumping right into combat. Introspection is good, but sometimes, you're teammate are really the one letting you down. And there's nothing wrong in saying that.

Not playing a game because the community is shit is being an idiot in my opinion.

your* i'm starting to become an autist and pick up that grammars error even thought i'm ESL

I ain't reading that, autismo.

This thread sucks

>Not playing a game because the community is shit is being an idiot in my opinion.

Sometimes a community can be so shit so consistently that it wears on a person. And in OW you are more dependent on other people to succeed.

sounds like someone got one-shotted by an icicle one too many times

>post picture of moira on /v/
>easy 70 replies

Mei is best girl

>implying anyone picks fat cunt in comp

I dunno boys, I've been high masters low GM the last 3 seasons. I haven't even done my placements this season yet and just been dicking around in QP or arcade after work and moving onto different games. Its nice because I can place a bad hero, poorly, and nobody cares and I don't feel bad for contributing little to the match.

I've been enjoying OW more (except when toxic people are intentionally trying to be hurtful) and its causing far less headaches. I might do placements at the end of the season for the comp points, but overall I have no motivation to do comp right now.

Am I just over competitive, or is competitive that shit even at the masters/GM level?

Hello!

And we ALL know who best boy is

Wait until it grows to 400+ replies and most of them are /pol/ rantings.

tl;dr, people have always been "toxic", it just had a different name. the problem is other people's retardation becomes more and more prevalent the more you have to rely on them

Pretty legit blog my dude.
But yeah, also this.

I feel dread whenever a Mei is on my team because they're almost always garbage and they will ice wall me at some point in a way that denies a crucial pick or leads to me getting killed. Mei players are also the ones who spam voicelines all game 90% of the time.
There is something about Mei that draws the biggest retards, like how kids and shitters flock to Genji/Junkrat and women go to Mercy.

Wrong. Go play DotA 2.
If you are in NA or EU you get Russians and Peruvians
I quit because of those fags

Wrong.

now kith

The problem is competitive nature of CS and MOBAs. There is progression in those games, and you progress much faster if you win, therefore every match, even casual one, is a competition.

Everybody bullies Sombra.

then why so butthurt?

Come here I will heal you

yay

much better thank you auntie

please don't kill me moria

Say you are sorry

sorry mistress

>mei get's instalocked
>starts spamming ebin voicelines
>can tell they're trying to win but just suck
>get walled off after I hammer down an ulting mercy (somehow)
>"i was blocking them off you idiot"
>"lol i was throwing anyway ez"
When are they just going to remove this lardwhale

that is not a problem with spic and slavs being "toxic". the problem is they're from 3rd world countries and region hop meaning it fucks with the comms. when you get one obnoxious 9 year old in a lan cafe in your dota pub, you cant understand him and start to assume all Peruvians/Brazilians are equallly fucking retarded (they are)

>tales from the depths of silver

Imagine if there were two games, both the same genre and similar, but one is less polished, buggier, has slower updates, whatever.
Now imagine that in the crappier game, in every match people are willing to work together, they get good banter going on, the other teams have good sportsmanship, etc. Not all the time, but at least half the time.
Then imagine that the other game is a better game, with more content and better mechanics, but the playerbase is 95% incompetent morons and screaming, angry children who you can't count on for anything, who spend the whole game arguing with each other, who can't take a joke whatsoever, and there is no sportsmanship.

Are you honestly going to say you would prefer to play that second game and that anybody who thinks it's not worth it is an idiot? Because OW is that second game only it doesn't even have content or balance either. Fuck off.

She doesn't say mistress though.

This game needs more respawn time and more damage.
This constant fighting action leads to people just growing frustrated instead of relying on their skill

how 2 play Reinhardt

Hit enemies with your hammer. If they try to retaliate charge them.

Careful, Moira, she knows how to beat people senseless with those eight-foot arms.

The damage is fine it's just healing is too strong so it feels like you need huge burst in order to accomplish anything. They need to nerf the healing by like 10% across the board and nerf Mercy really hard. Make ults less bullshit too, either ults need a universal damage reduction or a charge rate increase so everybody only gets 2 a round max.

Sucks man hoping i dont see anymore till i hit masters

>1 leaver (won due being a troll on the other side)
>1 troll but somehow his turret spots did some
good

>put up barrier
>move forward
>swing hammer
>never charge into a situation you can't get out of

Nerfing healing doesnt account for the health pool you have. Healing is fine as long as the damage is higher

>Get a pocket Ana to heal you
>charge in head on
>DON'T protect your mercy

build meter with fireball
block important damage like widow shots and ults
shatter nerds when they push
clean with hammer
repeat
basically never charge until you learn how to do everything else

But Hana Song was specifically designed with bullying in mind

Be your teams shield, always
Also occasionally hammer a motherfucker that get's too close, never chase them though unless it's relative safe and you know you can secure the kill, but being your teams shield is always priority #1
Throw your firestrike into a gaggle of enemies, it does a shitton of damage and as you get better landing it use it to kill Junkrat tires and finish off mid range foes

what is going on in that image

For like 90% of the cast, damage is fine. What, you want people to be shooting 200 damage on headshot Mei icicles all over the place? You want 150 damage Widow bodyshots back? You want Reaper to 100% kill you on a meatshot?
The game has infinite ammo and is already spammy as fuck. It doesn't need more damage, it needs less healing so that you are not required to 100% kill a person dead or 2 seconds later they're at full health because of their healers and all you did was feed super strong ultimates that can only be overcome by other ultimates.

If ults did less or you got less of them and healing was less, the game would be fine. Otherwise you are just looking at a game filled with oneshots.

I think, Hana being conscripted into the army?

Except in canon she was fucking psyched to join, so I don't know why there's tears.

thats why I only like playing people with burst potential. Widow, solider (rocket), hog. trying to consistently whittle someone down that has a healing orb or with old lucio simply existing is very frustrating. whacking 10-15% of healing would really force proper positioning and timing a lot more I think

ok thank u for the input muchachos

Everyone calls moira mistress

I want to nuzzle his tummy and lick his Adonis Belt.

>first game of ow in a long while
>play like a complete fucking retard
Pretty embarrassing.

>grandmaster Widow on the other team despite everyone else in the match being diamond
>kicks our ass all the way through our defense
>we have Widow and Hanzo on attack
>"don't worry, I'll get the Widow" they both say
>they spend the entire match getting faceraped by Widow
>"fucking useless team"

he also does a charge, use it sparingly or for mobility
most of the time you'll just get yourself killed if you charge into a group of enemies
but if you can single out a Mercy or something and there aren't a fuckton of enemies that'll shred you, maybe go for it

>3 minutes waiting for competitive
>suddenly timer disappear and there's option to "rejoin match"
>doesn't work
>reset client
>rejon match still doesn't work
>you're suspended from playing competitive for leaving

Blizzard fixing their shit when?

I don't understand why people don't see how much of a crazy girl D.Va is. She's a fucked up woman with a view of the world based around videogame. She should not have been put in controls of a mech and put to fight the omnics but the korean government won't admit that they're hiring psychopath and sociopath for their MEKA program, is D.Va /ourgirl/ bro?

Leave USA to me.

this
also the art is ugly

give me all your twitch shekels

that's not really any different to any military that conscripts regular people, they don't care if you're fucked up in the head as long as you can hold a gun and follow orders

it's tumblr art

I wish Blizzard would just need this bitch Tracer instead of trying to balance everyone else around her.

it's the canon "black lives matter" dva

she would never willingly work for the fash

>You, are nothing...

They don't balance around Tracer. SuperBastion should have showed everyone they balance in a vacuum

>black lives matter dva
are you talking about that negroid D.Va that someone made art of?

nerf*

Tracer's current state leads me to believe that no one at Blizzard plays above diamond

>devs ever being good at their games
fucking lol

They are Plats

>ywn mommy roll play with a domineering Moira

UNATCO teaches teenagers to fight but they still think it's a game, and look at you - you're a killing machine.

>Moira
>Not Orisa
I don't want to hug a skeleton.