In 5 years all the WW2 veterans will be dead

>in 5 years all the WW2 veterans will be dead

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(15)00652-6/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That doesn't seem right. The last WWI vet died in 2012 I think.

Good riddance

lmao get rekt

LMAO loser WW2 vets may have defeated the German war machine, but they couldn't beat the unwavering passage of time. Low energy!

Realy? There is noone that was 12-14 1918 fought and is still living?

Hey at least we will never run out of Holocaust ™ """survivors"""

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

>Study of Holocaust survivors finds trauma passed on to children's genes
>only schekels can ease the pain of inherited Holocaust ™ trauma

OY vey vey vey ey ey ey y y y...

You know that there are WWII veterans in Germany, Italy,Japan...

Yup

Nice so I as a german can finance Israel for a nother 50 years!
Other than that Im sorry for everyone who Surferd in ww2 but with out it I won't be there cause my gerannt had to free from pomerania

Really makes you think how they noticed it only in Holocaust survivors' genes and not the genes of any other Atrocity's genes

Thank fuck. Now we can actually be over with this WWII bullshit. Maybe even explore new wars within history.

Preferably, I'd like to see something about the Balkan wars.

>Even smoking can cause simmiliar effects
yup, such a conspiracy

How come these retards are most numerous during American power hours?

Stormfags are mostly American, and the Donald has given rise to a lot of far right wing rhetoric.

Bullshit. If you were 20 serving in 1945, you'd be around 96 in 5 years. A lot of them won't make it there, but I'm sure at least one will make it. Now 10 or 15 years, that's a different story.

Faggot

>Lamarckian inheritance
>it's the other people who are silly

Where were you when the Jews jumped the shark?

I interviewed three veteran American bombers who served in Europe during the war. I remember that all three actually liked Russians but hated communism (they thought Obama was bringing it to the US), one of them was forced to crash land into a cornfield in England. They all thought Reagan was the best president of their lifetime.

Someone studied epigenetic inheritance and your point is?

Because our education system is third world tier.

In nearly 70 years of research of human genetics no one noticed this trauma, and they only noticed it in Holocaust survivor descendants? In a hospital called Mt Sinai, by someone named Rachel Yeshuva, in a sample size of 32? If you believe this garbage, I've got a bridge to sell you

>only noticed it in Holocaust survivor descendants
>Other studies have proposed a more tentative connection between one generation’s experience and the next. For example, girls born to Dutch women who were pregnant during a severe famine at the end of the second world war had an above-average risk of developing schizophrenia. Likewise, another study has showed that men who smoked before puberty fathered heavier sons than those who smoked after.

Are you literally retarded or merely pretending?

These are all second generation inheritance, one which involves a noted carcinogen.

The other article implies that mere trauma can be transfered through genes, using a sample size of 32. If they wanted a larger sample size, why not a more recent catastrophe or atrocity? And let's not get into the fact that humans and animals should be gibbering wrecks by now if stuff like this triggers such disorders

>one which involves a noted carcinogen
Stress is quite a carcinogen too.

>If they wanted a larger sample size, why not a more recent catastrophe or atrocity?
As you pointed out, the researcher is likely Jewish, so obviously holocaust survivors were the obvious choice.

>And let's not get into the fact that humans and animals should be gibbering wrecks by now if stuff like this triggers such disorders.
Not if the effects were minor, as the research says..

But if you think that you got more knowledge on the topic than people with PhD in psychiatry and biology. feel free to attack the actual paper instead of just memeing.
>biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(15)00652-6/abstract