>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV multiplayer scheduled for November 15th youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/193477235/#q193518309
gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/75954427
reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/6mhxb7/abilities_balance_changes_110717/?st=j9rej9rp&sh=d72b052c
altema.jp/ffbe/chara/386
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry ive been gone for so long guys. Dont worry though, I havent been banned

Whats your name on discord

Lilly

Mohammad

out of all the people banned, why couldn't they ban the furry poster??!!

WHY?!?!?!

I didn't use Nichol for skeleton king

>lastly, I'm certain you're a shitty mod who can see the IP of every poster, hence can you actually stalk my IP to know I'm the one who brags about beating it Day 1.
Kek you are so easy too spot user because you are the only one doing it, also didn't you read my comment I also beat him on the first day shitter, anyways aside from M and mine I also remember a double 2b clear in a webm that day, that was really you?

>Got bored and decided to try a completely meme strat with no real prep
>Actually clear it
Finally got World Destroyer, thought I'd need to wait for enhanced ayyleen for that

But darkwolf was banned

Pretty sure the newer players needed to in order to beat him

>Kek you are so easy too spot user because you are the only one doing it

Actually there was no mention of me ever beating it Day 1 last thread anywhere until you brought it up. Hence the only way you could know is that you're a mod who can see everyone's IP.

>I also beat him on the first day shitter

Yet you refuse to prove it. Instead you shit on others for beating it using certain characters, not that you were right in the first place.

> anyways aside from M and mine I also remember a double 2b clear in a webm that day, that was really you?

Nope. Never used 2B that fight.

And yes I did it day 1

> 7 turns

Impressive. I'm glad I pulled a GL Sakura.

A new form of Boogeyman kek

Is Fenrir pretty tough? The only lightning-based attack I have is Kain's BSB

Reddit dualcasted once (one time)
Most of the DPS came from fucking Vanille, give me a break

Fenrir isn't weak to lightning.

>in development hell for a decade
>still feels unfinished somehow

oh yeah fuck its ice. i even have less ice characters. is he possible without elemental exploitation?

does FFX have Japanese voice on PC and should I use it? Already played it in English a bunch of times over the years

>4GL exclusives
>0 OP units

Gumi pls

Use chain blizzaga spam and piercing attacks

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/193477235/#q193518309

Here happy now look at the thread many people here beat him first day, now show me your team I'm curious you didn't use 2b or A2

>turn 18
>A2 is the best chainer

What are some good piercing attacks? I dont have any good ninja relics for Shadow or Edge

No, but there's probably a mod for it

Nice mission clears

Yes and yes.

>every unit has to be better than the last

They should at least be passable

Sephoroths bsb1 or piercing strike sadly
Everything else is elemental

Haven't played RK in a long time, I stopped before they even implemented guaranteed 5* from 10 rolls. Is it worth getting back into, or would I be so far behind I'd practically be starting over?

Dont bother, server shutdown in couple weeks. They already gave away too much mythrils to lure more people but its already too late now.

Oh, hey, it's been a while since I saw that meme posted.

What are are we playing now injectorbros

Hard to say, since the best way to gather mythril and some other resources just ended a little while ago. The 3rd anniversary should be in a few months, so if you wanted to play sporadically until then and then get a bunch of cheap or free rolls, that might work.

What gear/materia do you have on your Ayaka? I'm 'mirin that 8k HP.

FFXI

Oh, I think pre-g5 is pre-multiplayer too, so you might want to get in on that and see what you think of it. The motes you get from them would help a lot if you decide to play more. Personally, that is what keeps me interested in the game every week.

Yeah, but requires LD investment. If we get it, Master Monk becomes an amazing non-ele dps.
You could try to LD Vivi, get him to Trance and spam Chain Blizzaga with 50% doublecast.
Cloud is also a possibility with Hailstorm and LD-d Omega Drive.

my HP increasing equips were Halloween Hat, Elle tmr (2nd accessory was rikku tmr to use the lb rate up skill for hyper mighty g every turn), mechanical heart, eve's tmr (30% hp) and the 15% hp from that global exclusive event with the maze

I keep hearing about this upcoming ability revamp in RK, what exactly does that entail?

more hits

gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/75954427
reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/6mhxb7/abilities_balance_changes_110717/?st=j9rej9rp&sh=d72b052c

>Omega Drive spam on a Magicite
Yikes. How many hones would I need? At least 8 uses?

I have it on R3 and don't remember running out, but I also have a secondary DPS with Cloud and I have the USB.
R3 should be fine.

who was your secondary dps?

Is Rubi's TMR future BIS for Lila?

I meant in general. For Fenrir I use only Squall as a DPS with Noctis doing chip damage to fuel his instant battery.
For Liquid Flame, Sea Lion and Hydra it's USB Bartz with LM2 and LMR and at least 1 element damage+ gear, Noctis with SSB, Eiko with BSB(can only cast it once in the beginning to not mess with Cloud) and Ramza with Shout, Chant and Wrath+Entrust (mostly for Noctis, occasionally for Cloud OSB).

cute rat

Doesn't give her any more offense than Magistral Crest, but I guess you can farm it if you want.

I need some help teambuilding for first time golem

Any suggestions?

im new to magicites so all this info really helps. thanks user

cleared Golem twice yesterday first time doing magicites, thinking of doing Fenrir next today when I get my stamina up, only problem is that I mostly have wind gorilla team, so Ill try your Omega Drive/HS cloud recommendation.

guess my team will be Cloud, Noctis (have SSB), Ramza (shout/chant), Eiko or Sarah, and maybe Bartz for Snowspell strike (?)

Might be tough to keep up with the healing with just Deuce. He tends to use savage earthshaker or whatever it is a LOT at low health. You have the right idea as far as offense goes, but don't expect a low time.

Now that BE is dead, who is going to pay for RK servers?

Bartz and Eiko if you have Bartz LD-d but be careful not to mess up Cloud's 100% crit chance with Eiko's 50%.
If Bartz is not LD-d bring Sarah and another entruster to feed Noctis. Noctis should have Quick hit R2 preferably to deal with Fenrir's Blink.
Keep Shellga at home as his MAG based attack ignores RES. I also prefer to bring Slow res instead of Wind.

Curilla is sticking out like a sore thumb. Any other MAG boost perhaps? An entruster maybe?

The idea here is that Curilla will help out with heals when not casting her USB

Seems like an okay setup for the first clear, although I want to make sure of something: Is Tyro equipped with that RM for his first ultra?
Assuming you're also using Curilla for the fixed heal SSB, right? I can see how it'd be helpful for Deuce here too.

Oops, I keep forgetting about his USB2 that also has hastega attached.

My Faithgas:
deuce bsb, raines bsb, rapha bsb, curilla usb, selphie bsb, alphinaud ssb

Those guys in the screenshot are:
Fujin bsb
alphinaud bsb/ssb (not taking this because of deuce)
curilla ssb/usb (taking usb because buffs)
tyro usb2
Deuce bsb/lmr/ssb

Yeah, nevermind, if you have Curilla USB it's pretty good.

With Ace Striker Curilla should have enough bars to be able to cast SSB if needed.
Looks good.

Do you have enough orbs to create Raging Storm for Fujin later on? It'd be good to have her use that and pass Meltdown to Alphinaud (assuming you dived him for the proper access).
You have some tools to potentially sub30 Golem after a few runs there & against Fenrir to get the proper magicite for it.

Good luck

This is roughly what I have for now, doubtful i'd have enough for R3 even if i shattered everything and converted to 5* orbs

J U S T

That Gogo dildo will fit snugly in your anus to relieve the asspain.

It'd be good to have two R2+ copies per ninja of it for the speedrun attempts later on. Nothing to worry about right now, the concern is getting Tiamat to hit at least twice per use to make the most out of it for the time being.

I want that SSB as an RW for Sunday Funday petrify trickery.
If anyone got any codes they follow with it, share please.

>all these Chain relics
When is SuperFest2? Like the end of December?

Possibly

After super fest 1.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Are you able to clear magicites? How are you finding them if yes? Do you plan to if no?

Magicite battles are poorly designed because the True Hero is not very useful for all of them. Therefore I have no interest in them.

Where are some good JP FFBE bis list ?

altema suggestions seem pretty retarded, for instance aileen :
altema.jp/ffbe/chara/386

Aileen got a lot more ugly after growing that beard.

*orlandeau

but still, I see some screenshots of JP player with awesome stats, but their builds are far from that

exactly what a typical cishet gynophobic fuccboi would say.

Could've sworn I saw some videos before where Vayne was in the party for Fenrir at the very least. Seems like his SSB is actually a bit coveted for the party powerchain too? Not as good as Noctis, mind you, but it seems like he'd have some use outside of Mist Dragon (or Shadow Dragon due to Vayne's overstrike)

> not liking women with beard in 2017

U++ kek

>tfw cleared my first magicite today
Thank you based gorillas, you never let me down.
>time
I'll worry about the speedrun shit when I have proper fire setups, I'm just glad I can farm the drops at least

I got Edgar's stupid chainsaw in the LD. I'm irrationally hype over having the only poison imperil.

I'm still waiting for Gumi's mail telling me to kms

If the True Hero cannot be the primary damage dealer for a fight I will not do it. He deserves nothing less than to be the star of the party.

I wanted that shit badly. It also has the sickest unique sprite.

Grats familia.

>Magicite battles are poorly designed because the True Hero is not very useful for all of them
>It's the battle and game development that's the problem
>not my shitty character

Every time this guy speaks I see a little more how autistic he truly is

just like a teenage girl haha

I think JP is having an Edgar event soon. That should finally settle what the future is for the Poison element. If he changes to something else like Kefka did it means they're giving up

Then why not make the attempt in that case? Surely Vayne has some way to become the main DPS via some of the elemental abilities he can access. Time is the only thing wasted if it ends poorly.

Not sure where im going wrong...

oh, is the four fiends not in JP? does this mean we have no info on them?

For being the only gimmickless one, this guy sure is a pain if you don't have good earth SBs.

On the other hand, actually being able to consistently clear it + shaving like 40 seconds from my first clear, due to changing Tyrone in favor of Ramza + Shout, sure is nice.

What are your other hastega options aside from Tyro's freebie ultra?

My Deuce can keep up just fine most of the time by herself, even without W-casts. Then again, she's fully dived.

Hydra speedruns? I can see why that's the case, but regular clears can be done with earth elemental abilities. Chain Stonega, Meltdown, Titan, even Fat Chocobo can help. Team comp would be the main hurdle in that situation, of course.

I'm an idiot.

>Chain Stonega

I keep forgetting that's a thing.