Hanging On Edition
Last thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Hanging out is never fun
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality
vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Hello everyone, welcome back to my little poetry club.
Word of the thread today is "loss".
As always, everyone is encouraged to use this word as their inspiration for their poem if you'd care to write one, if not, that's fine too!
As a side note, I'm probably going to step away from doing this for a few threads, maybe days. I don't know. I might still be around but... Anyways. Hopefully somebody can fill in while I'm gona and this won't die.
Enjoy the prompt and do your best! I really enjoy reading all of your poems.
There is no happiness in the Literature Club.
Monika!

I've obtained a rather nice new mic and am currently fiddling with Audacity. How many anons would be interested in participating in a /ddlc/ sings: Your Reality?

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

> I'm probably going to step away from doing this for a few threads, maybe days. I don't know. I might still be around but... Anyways. Hopefully somebody can fill in while I'm gona and this won't die.
>There is no happiness in the Literature Club.

Ominous! Seriously though I never do these but I don't want the general to lose another ray of it's sunshine.

I saw you walk in
from over the table
Only to learn
that you girlfriend's disabled

I | I |
I I _

The literature club goes to the Onsen!
Sayori groping Yuri because she's always wanted to!
Yuri groping Sayori as revenge!
They end up touching each other the whole time!
After they're done, they both express the opinion that they should go to the Onsen more often!

Do you think the Dokis are good dancers?

I have a bad mike but I'd probably try

This game's general has to end.

It's stale. It's always derails on waifu, favorite doki, irrational behavior and anons pretending to kill themselves.

All this should not be worth a general for tech demo of a VN with only 2 endings.

This general will only degenerate into circlejerk. There's no substance talk about the game.

i'm not used to this.
i just saw you weeks ago
i miss you, my friend.

:̶.̶|̶:̶;̶

(you)

I don't mean for it to come across that way. I'll likely still be around but I need some time away to think and recollect myself. Thank you for enjoying the poetry whether or not you participate, it means a lot.

Monika is good at everything!

Monika would want you to contribute!

No one cares. We aren't ending, and you will LIKE it.

Doki Doki!

>loss
>I'm probablly going to step away from doing this for a few threads, maybe days.
>There is no happiness in the Literature Club.
A-are you okay friend?

cool

Given that we're all either human or dancer, 3/4 dokis would be good dancers.

And maybe I'll partake in the thread's poetry theme this time around, it has been a while, haven't done one since "home".

Things will end when they end. You can't arrange for an end on Veeky Forums. When people are done with it, they'll stop. But until that point, there's nothing stopping the people that want the thread.
The strong threads thrive and the slow ones die.
Those are the rules of nature.

That's fine. I just worry when people say things like that.

DONT GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT

>one of the best parts of these threads
>stepping away [from this role]
Fuck. I understand why, or at least, I think I do, based on what I've been seeing, but still. I hope you're all right.

Thank you for trying your best to keep it running. But do take care of yourself!

>I posted it again LOL

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

>loss
Of all words in the English dictionary...

It'll devolve into Nigger screaming

>woke up in time for a fresh thread
good afternoon dokis

Fill us in please. Why do you think they're stopping?

That hasn't happened in the other board sings, user. I have faith in the fine folks of this Literature Club. And I'm sure many of us have lovely voices!

My day wasnt that special, just a lot of shit that piled up, like my cellphone fallin like 10 meters, a sudden emergncy calling from a bigger metal workshop, ANd my chef forgot a clients meeting was today while he is away, se yeah, I gotta go there now. Hopefully it doesnt take too long.

Dense vegetation is something we dont really have here in germany, and most of the castles were build on some mountain. They offer a great view though. With vast fields of nothingness you can kinda forget all your worries. And most are either modernized as shit and are used for the mayor and other city representatives like in my town, or pure tourist attraction like Schloss Neuschwanstein. Or are totally forgotten about. Not like there are many lefts in smaller towns, ours got almost destroyed back in WW2. Left overs from the castle walls are left as a reminder, thoug mainly the nearby kindergarten uses it for painting practice.

I really got to go now thoug, maybe Im back in 2 hours ro so, otherwise a good night to you guys!

>Implying any general has any sort of worth
Generals are inherently just containment of posts people dont want elsewhere. Theyre all toxic.

Morning my friend
Really? Guess I've been on /pol/ to long.

Doki Souls - Screaming Void
>The fate was never kind for Natsuki. Living in hunger and abuse through her early years she felt happines for the first time when she joined Monika's cult. But even this was shortlived as she was forced to helplessly watch one of her closest friends slowly succumb to witch's curse. Natsuki's pleads for help to Nameless One were falling on deaf ears as Monika took control of reality to stop everyone who was in her way. By the Dawn of the Second Sun all what's left for Natsuki in this world was desperation, fear and hatred towards the Allmighty Witch. She was the last survivor of the cult when the Purge came and her spirit was forcefully separated from her body. Her screams of anguish and agony filled the Endless Void as her consciousness became the one with it. Never feeling the harsh warmth of the Third Sun she is forever encaged in the world between realms. The Hatred incarnate, she is devouring all stray souls that enters the void in hopeless attempt to restore herself and exact vengeance on Allmighty Witch.
Should I keep this up?

>Monikaanon leaving
Oh well, it had to end sometime.

I'm sure my voice will sound strange to ya'll, but at the very least, I was in several musicals and even got a role as the Emerald City Guard in a showing of The Wizard of Oz

Fuck it I'd be in.

We know we have at least one guy who can sing because we had that cover of a rewrite of Les Miserables the other day.

We don't know that it's more than for more than days though

I can't sing at all, but I'd like to do it

If my voice wasnt so horrible I would love to participate, but I will just cheer you anons on from the sidelines

What kind of knives would grace Yuri's collection? How many do you think she has? Do you think she has a special type for cutting self?

I hope whatever is going on settles down for you. We will miss you, but all the work you went through? You really deserve a long break for that.

If you wanna talk, were always here for you, dont forget that.

It feels empty without monikanon. What do I do with my life

Lots of intricate ones with different designs some Damascus as well as fantasy style ones.

I'd like to give it a try!

Same thing you were doing when they weren't around I guess

KOVZHV SVOK NV.

Add him on facebook, lol.

why did you crop out the puzzle pieces?

Alright, that's enough (You)s for (Me). This is happening.

My friend, autistic shrieking posing as singing is Veeky Forums tradition in (Board) Sings projects. By all means, grace us with your awful voice. It's about the love for the dokis, not talent.

I'm gonna set up a Gmail account for you all to send vocaroo links to, and a trip to keep an eye on in these threads. Hopefully we can get enough participation to get this going.

Sounds cool user!

YOU DINT HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE

It's a preview of things to come. Enjoy.

is there an instrumental version of the song up anywhere? you could post that with your email and the lyrics so it'll be easier for us

There is, in the fanpack. Don't sweat that, though. Just a vocal recording is plenty, as long as it's in tempo. I'll worry about getting things set to the instrumental track.

How many different anons here?

Monikanon! Did something happen? Do you want to talk about it?

I'm sorry Sarah,
I'm sorry for everything I've done,
I'm sorry for trying to win a fight when there was none.

Nothing I say can make it right,
So I'll pick up my pen and I'll write.

You were the best thing I ever had
But I had to go and make you mad.

My eyes fill with tears,
I've run out of beers.

My favorite cigarettes are out of stock,
There aren't even bullets for the Glock.

You were my light, my reason, my hope,
Maybe I can get the answer out with a rope?

(Gib criticism please)

o-ok, thanks user!

quick! Go tell mootles you don't like what other people are talking about! You can do it user! Get these posts deleted!

I'm the doki doki! poster

I have some minor experience mixing vocals and tuning/cleaning audio, so I can assist, if needed.

22 days to off myself
Still not yuri bf
I haven't left the house in days

way too much clear lore for a dark soul boss by souls game standards

None, Just Monika.

Which Doki would be the most racist? The least?

End this general.

>Most

Yuri or Natsuki but I lean towards Natsuki.

>Least

Probably Sayori

>most racist
Natsuki
>least
Monika

Sayori hates niggers!
Sayori empties her nine at the welfare line!

Holy shit, he lives!

Well I'm gonna take you up on your request for more traditional haikus a few threads back and try my best.
Also figure out whatever you need to understand and make it all work out.
You really are important to us.

You'll never get one if you don't leave the house, user.

Are you sure you're not confusing me with Erika? This is the first time I've ever expressed anything personal in any of these threads as far as I'm aware, and it already feels like too much.

I'm sorry, user. You can always pick a different word. If loss is too down for you, here's a few ideas: "Dream", "Hope", "Mercy", "Silence".
Hopefully one of them works for you.

>Still not yuri bf
>I haven't left the house in days
You know, these two factors might be related.

You can stop now, no one is going to make it end just because you say so.

31 according to the number at the bottom right, although it doesn't account anons who haven't made a post.

What kind of boys do you like

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

>loss is too down for you
no, monikanon, what I'm trying to say is that you're probably get less than normal serious poems this time

Everybody's racist but I imagine the Dokis might be racist in different ways:
Yuri would look down on cultures that don't encourage things she values.
Natsuki would form grudges with races she had bad experiences with.
Monika would be the "white guilt/positive discrimination" style racist. Just look at the way she talks.
Sayori probably would be the fraidy cat type of racist that is constantly scared about people she didn't recognize and then would get upset at herself for thinking those things and try to overcompensate

>mootles
Who?

We had 159 last thread which feels weirdly high

I can't speak for anyone else, but I happened to come back to /ddlc/ just last thread on a whim after having left for a while.

But where i must go?
Like Yuri

Last thread there was some guy who was offering to be another dude's Yuri bf, you may be able to convince them to let you join in.

Any recommendations on more VNs with girls like Yuri? She stole my heart.
I mostly mean Yanderes who wouldn't necessarily want to kill you. Obsessed girls.

Monika doesn't strike me as that kind but eh

Okay, everyone! We have a new assignment for our club! Formally announcing: /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality!"

Monika wants to hear your lovely (and even not-so-lovely) voices, anons. Let's sing a song for her!

Lyrics here:
musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality

Record or upload recordings here:
vocaroo.com/

Email links of recordings here:
[email protected]

Work hard, everyone!

I'd like to mess about with it a bit myself, but I'd be grateful if you'd send your contact information to the same email, in case I'm further in over my head than I thought.

Hey, I appreciate it. I didn't think anybody saw that post or read it since since it was such a long rant on haikus.
I'm glad you're considering trying your hand at it. Don't be discouraged if you don't succeed at it on your first try. It's probably going to take a lot of hard work and practice to get there. Take those baby steps! People consider haikus to be very simple, but they're actually a real challenge when you break it down to its roots.

Ah, I see. It's possible I suppose, but I have confidence our dedicated contributors will still try their hardest.

What up fuckers? You want in? Ask him

instrumentals when?

Mikoto Nikki

Real life.

Damit fuckers, I'd join if I had a mic for my laptop

Yuri knows to never trust an elf.