/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Memeahacki Edition

Didn't rike it: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Hateful Maggot
strawpoll.me/14343035
docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi

vilebloods r cucks

I

Hello
This is known

Is this a spoiler thread?

Guys I want to replay Bloodborne again

The first time I played it, I defeated it with a skill build that Used the Saw Spear and the Holy Blade

Im kinda thinking trying something like a STR build with the Beast Cutter.
But im also for suggestions, whats some cool weapons I should try?

Fuck the Healing Church. Alfred's talents are wasted on hunting Queen NEET.

Smashy smash with the Kirkhammer

Str/Skl or PURE FUCKING STR

You can use pretty much anything with a STR build if you have Heavy Abyssals. Try Amy Arm and Kirk

>tfw no more patches
>they will never patch it so items like molotovs, throwing knives, and oil urns refill without having to go to the dream

Actually I just saw the Amygdala Arm,

Its so fucking ugly I need to use it

>ugly
Its a gift of the godhead, you heretic.

The next picture better be a close up of his face

Why can't we have big hats like that?

He's a bastard. Without being aggro'd, he still constantly patrols around the wagon. Can't get a good picture.

Get the host to die near him so he gets "echoes eyes" and I can do a Bonnie Tyler reference

I am not gonna put in enough effort to do that for a Bonnie Tyler reference.

>*quietly sings Total Eclipse of the Heart to themselves*

No more.

It's a beautiful chicken wing

>bloodstarved beast is a teethlet

Anyone for gascan?
Ringing at fog, pass is bbg

I said I'd post the rest later. Continued from

Gotta step away temporarily.

Reminds me of Darkest Dungeon

I'm farming Watchers to get my gems complete
When I finally get them, it's Hp Depletes
This soulless farming is making me depressed
If only I could run to Egg and confess

>Egg
Shit taste

The creepy turkey leg is beautiful damn it.

Just like you!

No waifufagging

Sure

Aesthetic

It looks like someone pushed a lantern up his ass

Need some bloodborne help: where do I go after I killed the blood starved beast?

I don't wanna go check wikis or youtube so I'll get spoiled about stuff but I'm too ADD to go around face checking when I've already exhausted the ideas I had.

try the stake driver, I used it on my first playthrough it is fun and pretty underrated.

What are the names of the worms that pop out of Silverbeasts and are encountered in the poison swamp in Forbidden Woods and Cainhurst?
Go back to Cathedral Ward lamp
Something has changed. Explore it

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Hateful Maggot

Official concept art pages refer to them as "wiggly boys".
>fextrashit

Ascend Oedon Chapel
Eileen is the Wet Nurse

Eileen is also the owner of the chapel and a descendant of the ruling family in Yharnam
But she got stuck in a goth phase hence why she stalks around at night in crow feathers and killing Hunters

Those are so good.

Parasite Larvae

Fuck off to 2011 /dsg/

>oh no he insulted muh gaym ;___;

Why are you poise-shitposting in /bbg/? Is this revenge for that "PCuck" guy about a year or so ago?
Actually, don't answer that, no one wants to know.

Why do they use a bastardized Burial Blade? I've always wondered that.

ask and you shall receive :)

It's not, looks like a trick weapon of its very own. Like a scythe that swivels into a spear for pokes and swipes.

Fuck now I want it.

Laurence's homage to Gehrman, probably. They knew each other aftr all and together conceived the Dream.

The funny thing is on-demand poise exists in bloodborne in the form of lead elixir.

Lead Elixir is more like iron flesh
BB would be so fucked with Poise considering how regain works though

BB does not have poise, nor does it need it. There i a very selected few of weapons with hyperarmour but the frames are tight and you actually have to ti e your attacks unlike das2 or 3 which were extremely forgiving with hyperarmour.

Someone post the webm of the two Ludwig users mashing R1 against each other and constantly regaining from almost 0 HP. It would basically be like that.

>tfw even poiseposters feel more at home in /bbg/ because of how toxic /dsg/ is

>when you enter the loran chalice and hear the maiden ringing her bell

Trying to blitz Ludwig for an early HMLS and he's breaking my butt, plz help. I only have an hour or so before work. PS4, pass bbg.

reminds me of tali

Pepper your Angus and make it a double pounder
Aka wait for 2

pretend you saw nothing please
I'd already entered again when you spawned and I didn't realize the resonance continued

Can you not skip cutscenes while cooping? What the hell

>Wanting to skip one of the best cutscenes

greed kills, kids

Embarrassed myself terribly by getting comboed to death with Ludwig at 10%, love it, amazing

It's by vote if I'm not mistaken, either that or all cooperators have to press options

How are you supposed to kill thid fucking Bloodedge McAnime faggot at the end of Eileen's Quest?

*Teleports behind you and shoots you for 90% of your HP*
*One shots you with sword cooled by his own blood*
*Heals because fuck you*
*Throws a Lloyd's Talisman because "I CANT LOSE"*

I'm about to lose my goddamn mind lads.

Threadly reminder: sinister spelunk race on sunday

>STRAWPOLL VOTE ON WHICH COVENANTS YOU WANT TO FIGHT FOR/SEE FIGHTING
strawpoll.me/14343035

>TIME CHANGE
Sunday November 12 at 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm GMT (for the Euros)

>rules and faq
docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw/edit

webm related, it's that feel when there's (apparantly) no layer 4 sinister chalices

Thanks guys. Gotta love the synchronized salute at the end. True class.

Oi. Can't change docs currently but am I still on the list as host?
t. nat

>Lloyd's Talisman
Don't get hit, hit him until he dies
or
Bait him to the stairs and use poison knives

He has some huge weaknesses that aren't readily apparent. For one thing, he tends to just walk into charged R2s. But the best way to cheese him is exploit his retarded AI. See, he can't actually leave the Cathedal, he will not physically move beyond its doors, so you can draw him down the steps and stand outside while he half-heartedly attacks, dodge him with ample cover and use long range attacks on him. When he begins going back up, just draw him down again.

Yeah I can add you

maravillosa_ustasha on twitch right

I'll try a combo of knives and what
Said

Kek
Yeah

Please don't post webms of Egg dying. It probably hurts his feelings.

Okay I will take a break and farm some more later tonight. I got two 31% gems today, both useless but at least that's better than getting none after more than a thousand attempts, at least now I know they exist. Hopefully I will free this thread from my constant farming updates soon but this endless grind to not get a single usable one is taking a toll on my mind. I wish I could get my Korean Bow by Sunday. So what are you all up to, Anons? Here not much except for the grind, I will go get a new controller in a few minutes because mine randomly makes me slow walk like an edgelord. I will return to invading Spelunks after I sort this gem issue out.

To add to this, if anyone has some idle time this week we need a sinister chalice glyph thats big (pre-lamp & post lamp on as many layers as we can find) and preferably without meme bosses like loran silverbeast or succboi.

Can finestrike secondary be found in Loran?

Does the HLMS's untricked form scale with Arcane at all? And I'm having trouble landing viscerals on my Auger parries, the recovery is too long.

there's enough time after the augur to do a short dash. Take advantage of BB's input system.

Both forms do, it's just that it uses like half the amount of Arc that's listed. Tricked uses like 70% with some exceptions like beams and L1s

>Almost killed him
>He had two hits of HP left
>Suddenly got ultra aggressive and them R1 spammed me to death
>Out of vials and knives

Yes it does.
It just scales significantly more tricked and more of its damage gains arcane typing.

Is 25 str /50 arc viable for it?

The scaling doesn't change when tricked like Wheel and Toni, it's just that it uses higher Arc multipliers compared to untricked

Yeah, it can be a little underwhelming when using most of the non-beam attacks but it's still viable and usable.

Thanks. I might just do 50/50, not like this is meant for PvP. Final question: What sort of gems should I aim for?

NOURISHING ABYSSALS
Ihyll Rom. Isz Amy, and Loran Amy drop what you need

Nourishings, you could also just do 50/25/25 or 25/25/50 Str/Skl/Arc

It's hard to go back to Souls games after experiencing Bloodborne combat.

Think I'll go 25/25/50, I always miss the visceral damage I lose without Skill.

They both have their own charm.