/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #622

''Santa Monica'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5kb7oPP5Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=OVnXQfOanT8
youtube.com/watch?v=2W3NmgdP8qg
youtube.com/watch?v=uKnSGV75zq8
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=n5kb7oPP5Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=OVnXQfOanT8
youtube.com/watch?v=2W3NmgdP8qg
youtube.com/watch?v=uKnSGV75zq8

The cutest

>Butch Chloe edition

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

All these threads, and people still don't acknowledge the real cutest girl in Arcadia Bay
And an actual daughter of the Bay as well, not some rich, uptight outsider

Chloe is #1

>Amberprice OP
Prepare for /comfy/

daily reminder that ep3 won't settle the "AU or not" debate and ambercucks will keep shitposting until the end of times.

But at least we all know who is #1 girl

MARRIED

Cont. from last thread.
The blue bae from the Bay.
She may have wanted to escape during a time, but she comes to realize the town is her home. Even when she's away, traveling, or living elsewhere, she has a connection to Arcadia Bay and it's not all bad memories.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

I'm an AmberPricefag but I like Max too. She is 2pure4 this world

c:

Hard to argue with that.

Definitely a best!

Max appreciates Chloe's support, but sometimes her girlfriend needs a good flick in the nose when she starts doing her "Chloe talk" in front of the other artists ^_^

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phone conversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

++
They will confirm that Rachel's mom is really related with supernatural shit.

Let's face it, there's going to be a lot of people at those events and some may not know/respect that Max and Chloe are together. It may take some slight possessiveness to make others get the point. Also Chloe would whisper some things into Max's ear, or do stuff like squeeze her thigh under the table, that could earn a noticeable reaction.
Especially if Max and/or Chloe have a few drinks in them throughout the night and start to get closer together. Not like they'd start furiously making out in front of everyone, but anyone observing them would quickly get the message that those two are not single.

++++++
Sera will want to escape with her daughter (for some reason that will make you shocked) . Chloe will be given option to let Rachel go with her mom, or she would want to keep her to herself (yeah whatever you saw that slate was true) However this won't affect course of events because like I said there will be another major thing happen. And don't worry nothing will seperate Rachel and Chloe in these 3 days and their relationship WON't GET DESTROYED

Sera's wanting to take Rachel away is obviously not related with gtfo that town with a car.. everything is related with supernatural stuff on there.And you will find out why Sera never gets mentioned. Also I am repeating this again; it won't damage Rachel and Chloe's relationship and one way or another you will get chill/happy endingg . There will be "feels" at the end yeah, but Chloe and Rachel will get their happy conclusion; this means any drama won't happen between them/they won't seperate. And if you went full romantic you will get your reward anyway. Like we said, there are two conclusions yet 6 variations; story will take you where it will want to go
Something big will get revealed during Damon'a confrontation and when you saw Sera..

++ About this hot scene...
Depending on your intimacy counter you will encounter witn flirty/romantic/lovey dovey dialogues throughout whole game -even some actions will happen during in panic moments- y'know that, at the ending there will be romantic moment between them. Lots of things will be going on. Now speaking of this "hot" scene, it will be on.. house.Ps. Don't expect exposed "spaghetti is the warmest food" kind of scenes

If you are intrigued about our scene with Steph here ya go, I got new and precise detail on there:

It's been already mentioned that Steph will have major role in this episode and yeah she will, but it is not like she will be villain or anything; she will help us 'coming out'. Steph will reveal that Chloe's being 100% into chicks they will talk about it and that moment Chloe will admit it openly; without using any subtle sentence; they will also talk about her -chloe's- "love" for Rachel. Depending on your choices Chloe will be more flustered while talking/and may even be insecure about Rachel's feelings for her (this will happen if your intimacy is lower)
Ah now, I know that someone will mention that stuff in Chloe's outdated wallet from first game; I also asked anonymously messaged game dev about it to confirm it, like I really insisted that I wanna find out; and you guys were right, devs put it to imply that past phase, it stopped after Rachel. This is why they put that certain dialogue in there. So yes, Chloe's 100% into chicks only and this game/steph will confirm it. so whew. Finally we will get rid of this non-sense sexuality arguments.

Another good news for Steph fans, Steph will have lil more screentime in this episode. Along with the scene I have explained in above

I'm having a hard time deciding which is the bigger dork

Chloe might actually behave at the really fancy gala's for Max's sake. Of course, she takes any chance to show off how Max is hers

>hot scene
mfw

>Chloe
>behaving

So, episode layout is roughly:

EP3 starts with Amberprice in Rachel's bed. Rachel and Chloe go their separate ways. Chloe goes to hospital and asks lesbian Yoda for help. Something like Chloe and Rachel plan to meet up at junkyard/drive away until Chloe gets a call saying Rachel is in trouble. Damon/Sera confrontation supernatural shit happens. Amberprice go back to junkyard/school altho why theyd be at school on a sunday is another mystery(maybe that natan/victoria scene you mentioned). Eliott confrontation happens, btfo out of him - rachel becomes chloes angel. Rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they smash and the episode ends with the two of them in bed dreaming about their future together.

Love is Strange

Hmm I always thought this about Chloe. Like I wasn't exactly buying that she is bisexual but then again I was recalling that scene where she was with Max and they met Jefferson and she said he is hot and it did sound genuine
Also these condoms meant that she really did sleep with guys before Rachel? but she had those in LiS, which was years after that.

Max can certainly dream
Who are we kidding, Max loves her ill-mannered Chloe

Well... I will screencap this post. :D

You know, you kinda hit the nail on the head while putting those some scenes to the order.

AHH I can't wait

It's certainly a contest they both strive to win

The comments about Jefferson were to tease Max since she knew Max respected him at that point. Max mentions him in the first episode when Chloe is driving back to her house.
The condoms were already discussed last thread. They're old and in Chloe's wallet because she barely used it, there's also coupons for burgers in there that she never used.
Chloe cleans all that junk out at some point because Max can look again later and they're gone. Going from Chloe's real feelings and words, she's pretty clearly into girls as a preference but the most important thing for her is a real connection.

I try my best :), mystery is blackwell or junkyard. And ofcourse, the timing might change like in ep2 where they show Amberprice in the truck at night.

>spoiler

It's part of her charm imo.

me neither

Phahahahaha dat fucking triggered Maxyne. Get back on your meds sweaty

Will you ever fucking explain what you mean.
It's just a game no one will cry because of some creepypasta theory.
Yeah, just do it. What can I do to encourage you? Become a cheerleader?

As I mentioned in earlier thread, people missing LOTS of details in-game, developers put many cinematic meaning to some scenes.(you also don't have to use spoiler tag while talking about s1)

Ep4 scene you have mentioned, She was teasing Max at there (remember the car dialogue in ep1, where Max accidentally said " i came here for mark jefferson" when Chloe asked why did she come there. After this response Chloe was so bitter and also about Max's excuses by referencing Jefferson)
And let me tell you, this scene also turned out Max's one of insecurity, in her nightmare-dark room maze. Which has pretty much implied that seeing Chloe with other people makes herself feel she is not enough for Chloe and getting hurt of the idea/jealous of that seeing Chloe with other people. Even if Chloe teased her admiration for mark there, Max took it as her insecurity. Which is pretty much smooth detail (and implied romance kek)

Yes, remember the dialogues on ep3 where Chloe was saying she is not interested anybody in town calling them gross etc. Dialogue in her room was "confirming" that she went through a phase which she stated with displeasure -labeled it as stupid,not serious- and said Rachel came along to rescue her.. then Max could ask after this "you have a crush on Rachel" so yes, those stuff in her wallet was outdated and ENDED when Rachel came into her life.

^^

Friendly reminder not to sleep in.

She'd try to behave because she realizes those parties and stuff could be big breaks for Max. She wants Max to succeed and knows she can. So she tries to be on good behavior and not do anything obviously unacceptable or that would get them in trouble.
They're there to have fun though so some antics and cuteness will occur because that's just who they are.

Of course she does, it's all a part of who Chloe is. Max wouldn't have her any other way.

Heh, I'd love to see your reaction when episode's released.
I still can't get over the shock you put some scenes I mentioned in true order though...

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be another kiss
i should mention again that they did cut frank and rachel meeting bc they realized the timing wouldnt work with s1 as theyre being more careful about it since the critisism of times and stuff
also info leaker metntioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...

there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

Cali is old news now, the new canon established our golden duo are now smashing it in New York

You're a bit late this time handholding user

fucking =KEK

Holy shit...

we need to get the thread dead more often if that means leaker info user is gonna say more stuff like this

>also info leaker metntioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it..
hey we'd love to hear from you too! maybe you could complete each others' info(s)
what did your friends say, do tell

James Amber and Maxine Caulfield literally on suicide watch

they hit the nail on the head with what i know pretty much she also may be in more of the ep that just the 'coming out' scene too ;)

That's too cruel man

>The entirety of season 1 had Chloe comparing Rachel to Max
>"She's like you." not "You're like her."
>All of the "I wish Rachel was here" moments were Chloe trying to convince herself that Rachel and her were still what they were when they first met

>things you say to end your relationship

I love leaking stuff while everybody's sleeping.

>t. Maxyne

Even on LiS where I had no idea who and what Rachel was to Chloe, I found the shirt sharing weird...
And then Joyce calling Max Rachel

There is some very compelling evidence to support both answers but I fear if we don't simply call it a draw and say they are equally dorky, then there may some kinds of Arms Race of dorkiness were whole world gets engulfed.

so your betatester friends also said that chloe is gonna come out as fully lesbian? and uh i need to ask, when we visited steph, will rachel be with us (i mean nearby us)

wasnt she supposed to run away from home after getting told her life was a lie?

like she's not gonna be in the room with you, no

The shirt sharing was just clothes that fit the person needing them and a way for Chloe to prove her point that trying new things doesn't always hurt. Max was using what was William's camera throughout the game, it became hers and nobody insists it was Chloe trying to replace Max. Joyce saw Max was feeling jealous of Rachel and told her not to. One of the themes throughout the game was hearing how seemingly awesome Rachel was and Max comparing herself to others until she realized that she is different than them, but that's not a bad thing.
Max wore a shirt once, maybe she'd wear it again, maybe not. It really doesn't matter because she's still Max and Chloe's not trying to replace her. Neither was Chloe trying to replace Max with Rachel.

>mfw

oh ok. so it is really happening huh? based Steph will show Chloe the truth and she will say is lesbean? And they will talk about it detailed?

Here's Chloe's first big moment of starting to mature

I know. I'm sorry.
Was too busy pickpocketing everyone and their mum in DOS2 and didn't pay attention to the image limit. Thought we had about a 100 more posts.

>Max take my hand
>Hella adventure!

BtS is an AU, it has too many inconsistencies with LiS. That or deck9 really didn't care about being accurate in favor of story. Some things I can understand changing but why would the bother putting references to characters being at Blackwell like Warren at the wrong time if he wasn't even going to appear in the game? If he's there then why not throw Kate in too? Seems pretty sloppy.

...later that episode

>Chloe has flaws
>Max has flaws
>Rachel is flawless
Bravo D9, really believable

>Rachel
>flawless
You're not even trying.

>wear your crush's ex-gf's clothes
>your crush's mom doesn't recognize you for a sec and confuses you with your crush's ex-gf (and calls you by her name)
FeelsMaxineman.jpg

>implied sex scene
Holy fuck, there will be not one, not two, but THREE shitstorms when this game ends
Can't wait

Rachel has a lot of flaws, none of the characters have voiced them though yet.

>three shitstorms hit the USA
>Zak has to choose between saving his game and letting them pass or going back and erasing everything

they'll never confirm it but whatever

When pricefieldfags cant decide if they want to make Rachel out to be literal satan or a badly written mary sue

Joyce was obviously making a joke about the shirt; she didn't actually think Max was Rachel

They are ironing things out/fixing inconsistencies (the things that dontnod didn't pay attention/messed up in first game)
Also Kate attends blackwell very later, this has been already established in-game with her issue.

s1 had a shit ton of inconsistencies d9 had to pick which versions of the truth s1 gave them

Lesbians cant even have sex. Sticking fingers and dildos in holes is foreplay not sex. Same with oral.

Nice try RachAl