/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Custom Jet Squelcher has been released! Sub: burst bomb, Special: sting ray.
- Next JP Splatfest is karaage with vs. without lemon! From November 11, 3pm JST to November 12, 3pm JST.
- Warm breakfast has won the latest EU Splatfest!

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, Salmon Run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> Splatoon 2 Kit Randomizer for lobbies
- agent-17.github.io/Splatoon-2-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

What emotions does this creature invoke in you?

First for Octobutt.

protec

That "Awww" feeling

he post too slow to been gotdamn first

It does penalise you if you DC when it says "Ready to battle" or something. As soon as countdown timer disappears, you're matched up and ready for penalty.

First Pearl

Marie?

/ink/ what is a good set to of abilities to use with Ninja Squid??

Cant do that connected to TV

The get-away-from-me kind of emotions

Then just go in sleep mode.

>just realized I'm one level away from the level cap and never used any of my exp food tickets

Time to gorge on fried snacks

woomy feet

Why even bother? You'll get to level 50 eventually either way.

no reason to use exp tickets after level 30
i wish you could just trade them in for something or sell them

what would you do if one waddled on up to you and plapped it's weird little arms on you

What if the negatives of Toxic Mist were a positive to teammates? Increase ink recovery and faster movement in the mist. Maybe add a cold blooded effect to it so you could toss it to get rid of a team members tracking

Etc

Screw feet. All-tentacular woomies all the way.

That'd be a lot better than all the shit they were trying to tack on last thread

Try to evade and get away from it

Can I get a splash-o-matic without a shitty special and sub please

Woomy feet

I present to you: Dualie Squelchers

I like that

NA Splatfest when
We need more Pearl wins. We need to put Octofags on suicide watch.

look how smug she is
she knows exactly what she's doing

How can I get more XP tickets? I went and found one in octo canyon that I hadn't got yet but when I went back to Shean to see if I had it it wasn't there?

>that perfect amount of smug on her face

God I love Pearl

HUURGK-

Absolutely not. I'm tired of that little shitsack winning. It needs to be put in its place.

>those gaps in coverage like the NZap
>accidentally rolling when I want to jump

Should have tied roll to a different button

are any OCs/creators not huge fucking perverts? i just want normal people, not sickos like koko, sputbutt and the rest

>Splash: perfect accuracy and fastest nozzle velocity in its range class
>DS: akimbo accuracy and tied for slowest nozzle velocity in its range class
If anything, Nzap and L3 are closer to Splash, and in 3-liners Pro would be the equivalent.

Yeah the autistic bunny girl

Bunny woomy is as pure as the driven snow

OFFICIAL woomy feet

>OCs
>normal people

At least 20p of swim speed to balance it out.

I want to talk to bunny woomy...

It really amuses me being a nuisance to the other team on Tower Control

Not ninja squid

I wouldn't call myself normal since I'm very autistic but I don't draw squid lewds and ask people to please not lewd my woomy. I'm the user with the ridiculous bunny woomy and I drew this

fuck off

>apestoso

But are you winning? Also, why last ditch effort?

More like nuisance to your own team with that weapon and a build that is desinged around you dying without killing anyone.

If you start to lose (and you do), you get a massive efficiency buff. Tenta really guzzles ink with its shield.

But it's not very nice to say that about the other draw friends, they're nice people.

>Apestoso
fuccin spic

Shouldnt you switch the last ditch of effort for a comeback?

I'm normal, user

>apestoso

That's adorable, very nice

>tfw I've ran into multiple tenta brellas running similar QR stacked build almost always on my team dragging us down

Tenta Brella was a mistake. Only weapon in the game I unironically want removed.

De donde tu eres pendejo?

I'm going to commission guro of your wombler

I'm just hanging out my man. I also probably wouldn't draw lewds even if I could cause I just like doodling cartoons and shit and my boy hunter is one of the least lewd squids here

Thanks!
Please don't user, I'd really rather you did not.

not true you're a dirty thirsty cock slut, don't think i don't know you

I do win with this set, but I only use it for TC and just a few times for RM

>4/115
>no bubble blower
>second on leaderboard
>still wins
I'm not sure if I should be angry or impressed.

wow you got carried

With OS how many blaster hits to take out a baller and splash wall?

Nah, I just stick on the Tower for the whole match like a good squid.

okay sorry I won't

Don't be an ass to somebody who is nothing but nice to others.

>QR tent
JUST
You are supposed to be the most survivable member on your team. Not kill a lot, but not die at all as well, a defensive anchor your teammates can always fall back on, like splatling or sniper but closer in-field, like old Dynamo. As a front-line anchor you should be packing ink saver main to keep shield up, swim speed and ink res to flee if squid goes south, maybe QSJ/SuPU/ISS for quick beakon escapes. Instead you waste it all on an excuse to play like shit.

Is ink recovery really as bad as they say? The school uniform is stuck with ink recovery =/

Literally carried by that Blaster and lucky that the enemy had a dead weight E-Liter.

Thanks user, I really appreciate it. You're a good guy.

I'd say I count as normal, if inactivity from the game is included in that. Barely ever get lewded either, though that's probably gonna change in a week or so.

But by running QR he can get back to the objective faster when he doesn't inevitably die with his shit weapon.

It's good on guns that consume a lot of ink per shot, so if you run out and get stuck in enemy ink, you can ink your feet faster.

Apparently it's better for recovering ink in kid form, but doesn't do much for squids

It's alright if you stack at least 2 mains, 1 main 3 subs or 6 subs. Synergizes well with 2 mains + 6 subs of ink saver sub.

Do I have to remind you of the bunny suit? The only thing that saved Biker's dignity was his bike being in the way.
Unless you overextend or your teammates decide to abandon you all alone, Tenta is really damn survivable.

Oh well thats too much

>teammates decide to abandon you all alone
Seems pretty likely in TC when you've literally made it your job to be on the tower with a shield that the enemy wants to get rid of.

I knew the risks I was taking. I was helping another drawanon out. Besides, another normal version was drawn as well. Everyone won.

i miss her

>will never be gud in this game (3 cracks in c-)
>will never cum inside a woomy

I tried to do a figure study because I should do them more often. I regret not making her Speedy though..

no

Being shit at something is first step to being gud at it.
As for woomies, there are onaholes that are a good match for their size and shape. Inklings should be 0.5-0.7 meters tall, so some of these larger things would be a good approximation of their torso.

>Marie's bread puns during the boss fight

Guys she's adorable

What about the whole drunk-gay thing?

rude
but guilty as charged

good shit

>Do I have to remind you of the bunny suit?
hang on, the what?

Do you really expect a game about loli tentacle monsters to not have a perverted playerbase?

You got a nice line of action going on. Sadly, that line of action is her falling down.

Reminder that PlagueOfGripes, NotBoogie, ZONE, Shadman, and still more artists I can't remember at the moment all play this game.
ZONE even bought both NA and EU copies to participate in both Splatfests.
This is the world we live in

Shadlord >>> /ink/ OCfags

I'd say that is a product for the VN. A good amount of people wanted that situation to happen. I'm a bit against it, but seeing it in something that would involve a huge portion of the community in some way, I'd let it slide this time.

Maybe you should look with your eyes instead of your dick.