/mbgg/ - Mobage General #799

P2W edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLHLVqnFn_I
imgur.com/a/eFx3i
imgur.com/a/RP1BT
pastebin.com/kmQ5Dyiw
kissmanga.com/Manga/Honkai-Impact-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's /padg/?

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

people forgot about doing this, that's why this place has gone to shit

Merged with /ssg/.

To put it simply, she's the opposite of Chiho. Polite and ladylike, but extremely overt with her perversion and feelings. A sickly girl who gets off on being dizzy and enjoys having her blood taken. She can also see ghosts. She tends to help Captain in regards to handling Chiho and supports Chiho's love.

Is there a timeline/summary of Houkai lore anywhere? I know there was a pastebin summarizing the story that was posted a while ago (if anyone still has that, could you post it please?), and seeing these anons talk about the new story has me interested in what has already been established in the plot so far.

>Graffiti Shotas

Time to kick this gay game out the thread and to /jp/'s homo general

who is the illustrator?
top left looks really suparu-ish

Now make a post of all the baras.

UR when

she's going to be the next p2w limited UR

>all fanart of jouizumi is sad
The most punished MC.

>P2W edition
I like you, user.

Whoa.... There's no girl in PasMem that would fit that specific niche.

dead smash. it killed itself rip.

>upper left is obviously a girl
>user calls her a male
excuse you?

PLEASE play PasuMemo

O-okay..

Thank you!

>tfw just noticed there aren't any "Secret" stages for island 12 Normal
I guess this explains why the gems are fewer than most other islands.

Must suck playing an unpopular game then have it turned into a shitty forced meme buy some random sperg

So how are they going to make a difference between evil bitch Kiana, Good kiana and kiana from the past?

Is Kiana going to become the saberface of houkai?

sell me it

It's free of charge!

she isn't already?

Its a clone of an existing game and you get to play it with wonderful sperglords such as him. Doesnt that make you install and reroll on it?

Just for that smart ass comment i'll check it out.

What are they protecting humanity against/trying to stop? The purple monsters? Sorry if I'm asking a shit ton of dumb questions.

Thank you!

There werent any other kianas before this. Now apparently you have Kiana, "Kiana", Karen and Cecilia.

Makes things interesting.

It makes things cancerous like all the recent threads. You cant post about a small game without people associating it with the spergs that shitpost about it which effectively kills any small games.

Haha, I just thought of a funny idea. Let's all play PasuMemo to spite that one sperg!

I don't let them get to me.

Oh, like Tohno Shiki, 'Shiki', SHIKI and Ryougi Shiki? Good thing Nasu prepared me for this

youtube.com/watch?v=pLHLVqnFn_I

Nothing can save /mbgg/ now, just have to either live with it or just attempt to move on and forget this shitty thread ever existed. The cancer has rooted itself too deeply in this place and its now too late.

>(Dead)
lol

Imagine your thread being full of this much scum.

>the reminder (that has always been a part of the OP) gets deleted
thanks janny, now we know for sure it's you who have been shitting the thread

just like this thread

It is. He also did bottom right.

Riveting gameplay. Gosh, I'm shaking. It's... dare I say it... epic.

Or someone could be spamming reports on posts they dont like

The cancer on this place runs too deeply and there's no cure for it, its gone.

We've had the thread erupt into day long shitposting before, like in the swimsuit fiasco, but after a bit it always leveled back out to normal. Posts like yours don't help level out at all though.
/mbgg/ is strong, I believe in /mbgg/!

>deleted
not only does he do it for free, but he also seems to endorse shitposting

Those monsters are pretty much just army fodder, the real enemy are the rulers/laws and humanity itself. It was prophesied there would be a total of 14 rulers and that the last one was going to end the world.

A very advanced civilization did their best to fight them but ultimately lost. However they left behind lots of strong weapons (the weapons called 1st Relic, 2nd Relic, 3rd Relic, etc ingame) and another bunch of even stronger weapons made of a special material (Siegfried's pistols, Theresa's cross, Cecilia's lance) to fight them. The current humanity is using them in their fight.

These two chapters of the manga can help you understand this part of the story better:
imgur.com/a/eFx3i
imgur.com/a/RP1BT

At least the swimsuit stuff had a reason and a cause behind it. Once the heart of the problem was resolved, the shitposting vanished.

The core of the issue now is that a bunch of shitposters have made themselves comfortable in here and you literally cant discuss anything without getting shit on or without someone trying to start a shitfling. The /mbgg/ we knew and loved is dead.

The swimsuit fiasco wasn't shitposting, it was genuine anger. It's one of the reasons why everyone is abandoning the disaster that is JP and are moving to CN or SEA.

I mean if you had to put things in simplistic terms

>Miyaka
Genki and childlike girl, overall fairly immature and naive
>Shion
Motherly type girl with an obsession with cleanliness
>Naomi
Sporty tomboy with a kansai accent
>Machi
Warrior like yamato nadeshiko tsundere
>Yui
Lazy, sleepy book girl
>Sakurako
One track minded girl obsessed with becoming an idol.

These are probably the barest description for the first team.

We're going to be like this but with Kianas.

God I want to fucking dick Koharu down, but her voice is probably going to make the whole thing really uncomfortable. God bless scotch tape.

Awesome, thanks for putting up with my retardation.

What makes these mobile games so loved?
I did try a few games, but all of them are focused on certain characters that are powerful now and will be replaced with other characters later.
In the end you either start over in the same game or hop over to the next mobile game, but the premise stays 'spend as much money as you can and get powerful'.
I'm glad to be an experience richer, but I guess mobile games are not my thing. Just hope you guys don't overspend on these type of games.

ok thanks for posting, bye.

Why is she the only girl on 40th+ place on Chaguma voting?

Some people like gambling user, some people like cute girls. Games with fixed casts, where you roll for gear and variations of the girls also guarantee that you can easily grab a favorite girl and not worry nearly as much about powercreep. You should try those and see if that will keep your attention longer.

literally who

like this

The whining is just as bad, too many happy to take the bait instead of ignore.
But there was suspicions that the shitposting on /padg/ was from a tendie, since nothing would be cleaned up.

Based janny

>that thinly veiled chink wank

Surely this is the work of /padg/. Who else could it be?

She shares the cake role with Oscroll but Oscroll acts like more of a traditional cake than Ruby.

Too new and a four-star project no less. It's surprising she even got on the tournament roster but she saved us from Gayford and Nobunaga, so I'm thankful for her inclusion.

/gfg/

Soon

Also here's your Russian

This pastebin has the game's story
pastebin.com/kmQ5Dyiw

A group picked up recently the manga but they still have a lot to cover. There's still a lot of chapters left until the interesting stuff starts.
kissmanga.com/Manga/Honkai-Impact-3

I don't think anyone made a timeline yet.

What's that?

I play Index because I enjoy decent games based on IPs that I like, that and I can use any character I want, there's people who beat the game with just Touma and stiyl

Thank you!

>Those albums
Trying to understand houkai's story reminds me of trying to understand the blazblue story. The more I read the less I understand.

Next team.

>Nono
A kind girl who's obsessed with tea. Fairly plain, but has become the jealous type.
>Airi
Gyaru who looks for exciting things. Has a competitive nature.
>Tsumugi
Girl who acts like a cat and calls you oniichan. A bit smarter than she seems.
>Sylvia
German girl who tends to be a bit cold and unfriendly. Very serious.
>Rei
Naive rich girl. Goes desu wa and is a genius.
>Koharu
Chubby girl who enjoys making pastries. Relatively thoughtful? Not too sure actually.

Any soccer spirits fags here?

no

Don't forget that Koharu is autistic and has an eating disorder.

I play pad

Used to play SS until I found this game called "Pasu Memo". Now I play that.

What a shame, they died along with their general.

Good.

It's pretty interesting for a mobage. It could very well be its own full manga/anime/LN/VN.

>humanity and houkai are linked to each other since the dawn of time
>they did its best to fight a losing battle
>people killed that innocent cutie ruler which ended up dooming them all
>humanity dies
>a gorillion of years later humanity is reborn to become what is today
>this time the one who is going to doom them all is a waifufag

>Machi
Went through some of her stories on her birthday.
>Hates her father
>Doesn't like having to deal with details
>Hated archery because of the details, but took up the gun because it's simple to use and aim
>Running gag has her getting into embarrassing situations

Machi screaming at a bird for stealing the girls' clothes is still my favorite event.

>that manga
honkers is too gay for me, are there even any straight characters? I bet even the males outside of the eternal waifufag are raging homos.

Siegfried is straight. Walter(2) is debatable. He tried to rape Fuuka but he also has a very concerning obsession with bananas, could swing both ways.

>Finished farming for a MLB gaunlet in tenka
>Dont have a broken crit skill or a limited so it wont help me farm next boss

Why do I even play this P2W game

Being able to rerun the swimsuit events from last year made the swimsuit event this year so much better. But I stopped watching the rerun stories due to time. I need to get back to doing that.

Am I retarded? I could have sworn there was a medal for not switching during the boss. I got the one for not ougi-ing I think. If there isn't one more medal I can get other than this one I guess I'll have to wait until next month for my LB item.

The last one is a mission you can't see, clear in 90s I think.

The idea of having to wait four months to full LB one character (Three at the very least) really gets on my nerves. Even tagatame is faster than this shit and taga is the slowest "Long term" game I know.

Well that probably isn't happening. Even with a Momiji at cap it takes me at least 2 minutes to clear 50 stam.

just get the crit skill dude

More like 3 months if you can't get all the medals every event. But even then, if you're saving every single orb you get from the story and events for swordfest you'll have rolled the gacha a ton of times by then. At that point, rolling dupe girls is very probable.

>Momiji at cap
>vid of some shitter kuri with bad to mediocre equipment and only 4 equipment slots almost gets 90s

>video of sayo decimating the crow before it gets to flap his wings

Why even bother with other swords when there's sayo?

Yeah, I'm bad. It's a miracle I was able to clear the stage at all. Can you post the video so I can see how to improve my time a little?