>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Tourney Discord
discord.gg/RjVAmP8

Previous:

>1 rare 4 commons in my golden pack
who could have predicted such tragedy

fuck you piece of shit nigger op stop making threads 10 posts too early every fucking time get a life loser

sorry bout that
Please forgive me

our guy

To have a higher chance of opening legendaries from your golden pack, make sure you're streaming your pack opening on twitch.

Don't joke about shit like that. I am very much convinced of any/all superstition to get shit working.

literal 4th time I've opened this card, first time it's gold, more dust this time I guess.

>can't get the golden pack if you got the cardbacks last month unless you fork over the subscription money
Well..

just cancel the sub tomorrow

>free legendary of your choice
Boo fucking hoo

What decks should I play for my brawl pack?

how bad am i about to get destroyed with this meme? (suggestions welcome)

You have a higher chance of opening legendaries if you've just fucked hafu.

Doesn't work because the free trial on the account I made for the cardbacks already expired so making a new account just gives me this

token and ramp druid are both pretty free

I mean sub and get a refund

Just dont devolve your treasure chest into a minion for them.

Only for the welcome bundle. Golden Alex was from European servers. I got gold shadowform in the American servers.

It's the discordfags. They're desperate to keep their link in the OP since nobody likes them and it keeps getting removed.

>not starting the prime trial at the right time to get both rewards
100% deserve it

Can you even do that? If I recall correctly you specifically needed Video Amazon trial for the cardbacks to come through and that thing was only 7 days long

Shaman is just shit if they don't get Jade Claws to control the game early.

Hm, youre talking about the void cardbacks right? Don't know what vid am trial is, but here in US I was able to get both with a single prime trial.

gonna quit hearthstone if I don't get something good, lets see...

4 commons and 1 rare

I got 3 epics. I'm sure some fag will reply saying he got all legendaries or something, but as a f2p it was huge for me. Finally crafted that Leroy all my aggro decks so desperately needed

update: cut the primalfins for a corrupted seer and a volcano bc this deck was /clearly/ not heavy enough already. I won against an aggro druid so tier 1 confirmed

the welcome bundle keeps appearing at the launcher shop, should I buy it again or I'm getting baited

Yes I am, I had an issue with enabling Twitch Prime after activating the trial on Amazon so Customer Support just told me to enable the trial on Video as well and then Prime activated successfully so I don't know what that was about. Making extra accounts worked before especially with Tyrande but it seems like they're really bringing down the hammer now.

Even if I wanted to go for that risky business I used a secondary account that Twitch refuses to reset the password on, so there's that. Gotta love missing out on 300 dust.

Get it

>26 classic packs since my last legendary
fuck you too blizzard am I going to have to get to 40 again? 20 avg my ass.

get it and then make a whiny reddit post if something goes wrong so that blizzard gives you free shit

>tempo storm being carried by fledgling

Are you ready for the next expansion?

Do you do a bunch of arena or didn't you buy mana kotf packs on launch? I'm only sitting on 6.5k after banking since the last expansion hit

I bought around 90 koft packs at launch, don't play arena but do every daily quest.

>rope quest mage
>they concede

I thought they loved wasting time

>Brawl pack was far better than the golden pack

If you're not playing Yogg in this brawl then you're officially a boring cunt.

Wow, it’s fucking nothing.

When I got this gold I also shoved it into every paladin deck I had for no reason and it always did well

>keeping Yogg after the nerf
Nope
I dusted that faggot with zero regrets

i fell back from rank 6 last star to rank 10 AMA

Don't respond to me again, dustlet.

It's a good arena pick but I'd never use it in constructed. At least I can bring some bling to the arena now.

Meh

Meh. Pretty gay to make you jump through that many hoops and give 280 dust. At least guarantee an epic Blizz.

So if I use golden Nozdormu will the rope turn into gold?

I just did

>there are people in this VERY thread that got an epic or legendary in their gold pack

Why are your u still playing past rank 20?

just jumped back in having completely stopped playing after I got absolutely fucked by ungoro

I'm sure I'll be caught up by 2020.

what's the quick rundown on this shit being spammed

You can’t be disappointed in your prime pack if you never open it

i dont think there are, knowing brode the packs are probably rigged to have a .001% chance of giving a legendary

>mfw using a golden shield slam at rank 20

I was sure you could only get a legendary if you had spent money on the game but apparently an user who only bought the starter pack got a golden alex.

>they brought hunter with a bunch of tech cards to a tournament

What were they thinking?

>29hp against evolve shaman
>hits me with 3 minions
>Thrall gives him a charge
>evolve gives him Rag + Al'Akir to finish me off for exact lethal
all of this in a single turn, can't even get mad

>Saiyan makes the right hand read yet again that they have 2 crabs
>Trump convinces him otherwise and they get crabbed

lol

i want the free golden epic

Variety I guess? Pirate warrior is better overall and Taunt warrior targets certain thungs, but teched Hunter is probably better against Paladin and Rogue

Team LUL said on Muzzy's stream that they have like 7 or 8 lineup strategies prepared that they plan to rotate so that their opponents can't predict what they will play, which is brilliant

I wish I was rich, so I wouldn't throw money at Blizzard out of spite, not out of poor

I wish savjz would dump zeriyah so I can donate to her twitch channel and force her to do lewd stuff like irl streamers

virgins are upset that dog left his girl for hafu

>plays into meteor

Saiyan, you're supposed to be the smart one on this team.

zeriyah is a classy woman. she has far too much self respect to do something like that.

do people really play Hearthstone on the toilet?

eh

yes and when I lose I wipe my ass with the screen to spite brode

>
user just look at the thousand pictures of her scantily clad in costume instead

hue

she's modelling there. that's different.

Is legendary rate broken again?
just opened a golden lego from a classic pack

whoa Kolento stumbled onto savjz on ladder
place your bets gentlemen
$20 on the K-man here

3 golden legos in this thread...
doubt it though, prolly a coincidence

Why would I bet when we all know Kolento is going to win.

That's a big coincidence.

UUUU

well kolento conceded so you're wrong

Holy Shit

fuck you user, congrats

REEEEE, DUST KINGS GET OUT!

it's literally a one-of ladder game, anything can happen if both players pilot their decks semi-competently

fake

fucking die you absolute PIECE OF SHIT

(congrats btw)

SMOrc 7

Been playing since before Naxx and I’ve never gotten more than one legendary out of a pack
I hate u

>Old Man Frodan

10 more fucking excruciating warlock wins

Reminder guys, the golden pack probably follows the 10 pack pity timer that all packs have. Therefore you are more likely to see golden legendaries from these packs. It was the same shit as when they gave out WotOG packs, lots of people were getting leggos then

now i just need 9 more golden packs...

if you're not f2p then you should actually be executed

all i got was a rare and commons of shit i already had golden

Blizzard explicitly stated that all pity timer rules are ignored.

What the actual fuck, you're right. Those fucking jews couldn't even let us have a higher chance of getting a legendary, no, that would be far too generous.

I want to beat a Priest player with my bare hands until he stops moving