/vn/ - Happy loli Edition

Visual Novel General #1709

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/g61
youtube.com/watch?v=r5YYkA5cQLw
youtube.com/watch?v=lgGhsh54qcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

;_;

I LIKE LOLIS!

Best girl

>Another loli OP

Fucking die lolicon

Plz don't play that kusoge. Please value yourself more!
This is a book though.

Best saku

>"non-offending" pedophile thread again

worst girl

What might those fine gentleman want with Kanon?

>pedo...

I want to eat a parfait like that just once in my life.

Since when is Kara no Shoujo kusoge? That being said, I really did forget a lot of things.

>Still no Chaos;Child PC

>tfw no VN about 19th century naval warfare

That Papyrus in the top left will never not make me angry.

Delicious

Picked up SubaHibi without reading any of the "mandatory" works from that reading list, just finished Rabbit Hole 2, starting Inventions soon.
Does the disturbing shit happen soon?
I was a little on edge during Rabbit Hole 2, but nothing that would outright fuck my shit up.

No love for Kara no Shoujo

What is Hanachirasu and is it good?

Any good VNs set in the western medieval ages?

I would buy KNS1&2 fi MG transalted Pianissimo.

Just praising her for being a good girl

Do Japs really eat this?

Are hardly any at all even in jap.
vndb.org/g61

Because it's garbage? Garbage plot with Diabolus ex machina endings. Not to mention retarded frustrating choice system.

Is it some /pol/ meme?

I assume so, and I sure as hell want to. If I ever take a trip to Japan I'm going to have to learn to not give a fuck and walk into the girliest shops to eat this stuff.

>Pianissimo
With the low sales of KNS series, I doubt it.

Someone post a webm of that nip girl that eats more food than OP's mom.

No you wouldn't, just like I wouldn't buy Maitetsu if SP translated Monobeno.

Man that looks good

Her name is Kinoshita Yuka

Is there a vegan parfait I wonder.

I don't have a webm, but here's a video of what I assume is that girl eating like a pound or more of fried butter. (4815 calories)
youtube.com/watch?v=r5YYkA5cQLw

>fried butter
Why does this exist?

America.
Iiirc Germany did it first along with deep fried Twinkies and Oreos, but America likes to take credit for it.

>How do you want your remake senpai?
>Just crop it and add a piss filter
>Okay my liege

S-she's qt.

Is Chaos;Child as good as Steins;Gate?

>Those animoo reactions in-between
HNNNG

It's 10x better

>tfw you will never take her out to dinner at an all you can eat buffet

youtube.com/watch?v=lgGhsh54qcI
She'll make you look like a pussy when it comes to eating.

ill eat her pussy when it comes to eating.

>"""""Magic swords"""""
>Better than time travel

I'd eat her pussy, if you catch my drift.

>Does the disturbing shit happen soon?
Oh boy, you are in for a ride.

No wonder best girl was obsessed with them, that chain makes some awesome looking doughnuts. I'd say I want a Mr Doughnuts here, but there's no way a bunch of American teens with a dothead cheap-ass owner would make them that good.

>want to re-read majikoi
>have to go to work soon
I-it's not fair bros! I just want to re-live wanko's route!

I like magic when it's magic more than when it's ridiculous pseudo science.

It's actually better, specially if you're one of those people that care about atmosphere.

>ridiculous pseudoscience
You just described 99% sci-fi.

Hello, is this /maji/ general?
Tsubame cured my femdom fetish. I was honestly surprised character worse than Miyako exists.

What's the game folder size of majikoi?

That's why fantasy is better. Fantasy doesn't try to pretend to be logical.

>2011+5+1
>still hating on Miyako

She was great you pleb.

Miyako is good, her route isn't. It should have stayed 80% translated so I could have lived in ignorance.

But user femdom is great, it's just Tsubame that is bad.

Imagine having taste this shit.

Yeah but if the girl is good, then even a bad route can still be fun. And lets face it, her route may be the worst out of the vanilla girls, but by VN standards her route is FAR from shit.

Alright, so I started Wagahigh and I am a few hours in. I saw the verbal abuse everyone else talks about right away, but I don't think it's any of the heroines that bother me. Mihiro is obviously just engaging in playful teasing, Toa's behavior seems pretty standard for a "real" sister and Ashe is also a pretty standard Tsundere.

The difference between playful teasing and unsightly bullying, though, is ultimately down to the victim's reaction, and that's the problem. Kouki just takes everything lying down. Internal monologues like "Well at least I got away with just a little damage to my psyche" and the like. It's so pathetic that it's a little hard to watch sometimes. If he could give just half of what he was getting, I don't really think I would mind.

True. Shame that she is such sneaky mcstab cunt.

I unironically wanted her to have a route

I mean, everybody else has one

I wish, even if its a bad end

>ywn purify her from her sluttiness
>ywn discover that she's actually cute once she removes that shit from her face and she fakes her voice to sound like that

This.

A-6 should have been Haguro purification, Matsukaze gets gender swapped into a brown large titted qt after coming to life to protect Yamato, and Morooka accepts who (s)he is and Miyako watches Yamato and Moro fuck while masturbating.

The only femdom I can generally handle is the gentle onee-san type femdom but Tsubame is one of the best Majikois.

What do you like about her?

That when she finds something ahe cares for, she pursues it even at the expense of others.

All right, can't say I like her but I respect your taste.

Well, that wasn't what I was expecting to hear. Anyway, it's just a nice refreshing change from all that yamato nadeshiko heroines that fill up eroge right now.

At some point, telling someone to kill himself because he likes something that I don't stops being fun. It's better to rejoice in the love for cute girls.

Cultured discussion? In my /vn/?

Started Subahibi, why the fuck kagami is so gay for Yuki ?

How can anyone NOT be gay for Yuki?

Everyone is gay for Yuki. Also get out before you get spoiled

I feel like literally anything I say even as a joke would spoil it so please just read it.

I dunno about cultured, but it was at least a civilized exchange?

Someone help me understand Subahibi. Where does Ayana belong on this chart?

Otonashi Ayana is Otonashi Ayana. There is no other possible answer to that question.

The other day some guy asked if Japanese VNs ever have typos in them, so I screenshotted this. You know a game is kusoge when they can't even spell the words right.

>Playing wagahigh
>Tried pretty hard from the first choice to go on Kaoruko's route
>Think I ended up on Mihiro's route
Am I getting memed or should I have used a walkthrough? It's after the cultural festival and Mihiro is getting a lot of screentime.

Didn't mean to quote anyone, sorry

That exact situation happened to me too. Did you spend the night with Kaoruko before the festival?

List of confirmed untranslated kusoge:
Lovely x Cation 2
Ouchi ni Kaeru made ga Mashimaro Desu

What am I missing?

Yes. She got on stage in the empty gym and loudly professed her... thanks for mc joining the student council.

You made a mistake in who to help during the festival then.

Honestly, I know enough Kanji to know that 見せ means some variety of "to see/be seen/shown" and would just assume I'm still too stupid to know if this is supposed to be past/current/negated form.

見せた is a word on its own, but 見せたもらった is supposed to be 見せてもらった. Don't ask why.

Well, shit. Maybe I will ride it out, Mihiro didn't seem too bad. Although that's weird, I was almost certain helping in the kitchen would have been a mihiro flag. I helped out at the tables and it was an event with ashe.

見せたもらった is just two past tense verbs stacked on top of each other. It doesn't make any sense.
見せてもらった would be the correct way to write it.

Did someone say gay?

It's actually mispelled because the one saying it is a little kid.

I hope the devs committed sudoku after dishonoring themselves like this.

Is the MC saying it or is there audio to go with it? There are two kids and I feel like I've heard it said 見せた as an accent or childish slurring think.
I really need to start working on grammar again and review my cards daily. I can muscle through with a text hooker and dictionary but it is slow as hell.

it turns into a girl later r-right