us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/#/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>HotS: 2017 Year in Review
youtu.be/ruAjkRwnCss

What's New? :
>Dragons of the Nexus Event!
>Voice chat, Skill-based matchmaking, Laning improvements, Stealth rework, and more!
>November 14th - December 12th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/dragons-of-the-nexus
youtu.be/XQV2MLHFYFg

>Blizzcon 2017 Announcements!
youtu.be/6hFb9mslQRc

>Alexstrasza, the Life-Binder; Now on PTR!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/alexstrasza/
youtu.be/y-aq0b3AzbQ
>Hanzo, Master Assassin; Confirmed!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/hanzo/

>Hallow's End 2017 Event!
>October 17th - November 14th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21042410/
youtu.be/lzmMnT7DB9I

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21182205/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179027/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21159501/
>Current PTR Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179026/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she right?

>tranny poster

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALEXSTRASZA'S MODEL IN HOTS IS A HUGE FAILURE and showcases just how much Blizzard entertainment is ready to sell out and promote SJW bullshit.

This is not the first and not the last fuck up by them.

here's your (You) kid
your autism earned it, congrats

>she

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

garosh posting was as annoying but a little better, try harder next time.

Rev em up boys

Why didn't I see this coming. We could have stopped Blizzard. It's too late now. user you've enlightened us all!

yeah pretty much
i have like 300 nigger bombs ready to go

I want to cuddle with chromie

stop posting about trannies and fags

draw rexxar, garry as the blonde guy, samuro, rehgar as the dog, gul'dan as the hunched over guy on the right and etc as the guy sitting on his ass and doing \m/

stop getting mad at mommy

Kill yourself buddy

Wait, so being mentally ill qualifies you as a minority now? Fuck yes. Where can I sign up for my minority card for the victim olympics?

>trannies

trannies are the only minorities left after the invasion of abdul and the bad hombres

Friendly reminder that if you hate this model or have any complaint about it you're part of one of these attempts of human beings:

-Tranny
-Gay
-Retard
-Tumblrwhale
-SJW
-Underage

Only patricians will understand the appeal of this magnificent milf.

Remember to not buy gems only skins, pay with your wallet and don't be a silly goy.

>this level of shitposting
We /d2g/ now

VOICE CHAT?
THAT'S FUCKING RACIST

t. chubby chaser

Whats the appeal of a 50 year old downs syndrome prostitute?

>she

I bet her dick is less than 3".

No, the huge failure is turning a balding mustached average-looking Raynor into Chad Pussypounder. Why aren't you complaining about that faggot?

thats not how whaling works
this wont stop anything

Multiple fetishes at one go...?

I would write epic ballads about that ass

Times change

Then do it, I wanna see that song.

I want dragon mommy
To shit and fart
On my face
I want her
To mask me
In her diarrhea

Girls don't poop faggot.

please tell me you capped that from a 3d game and youre about tell me the sauce

It's hard to think that they are the same person

No he stole it from me in the previous thread and I am the guy who made Alexstrasza reminder. her model is shit and by posting alexstraszas naked ass the guy contradicts himself.

If you like Alexstrasza's model u are

1 . srsly fucked up and have a fetish for ppl with downs syndrome, fetal alcohol syndrome, microcephaly and so on
2. ur some gay fag and like trannies
3. ur a degenerate sjw freak

I like sticc, not thicc. No thanks.

best heroes to play while drunk?

why do you insist on being so gay

i like raynor but really anyone
the only time i can even turn this game on is when im drunk

There's pathetic people, plebbitors and 4chin shitposters, then there's you, the most retarded faggot ever seen on these threads.

Nice meme image! Which subreddit is it from?

>Using voice chat without feeling anxious or being harassed is a masculine privilege.
Tell that to the guy who posted /v/ about being unable to use voice chat because he literally sounded like Kermit the Frog.

have you done your part to ensure the future of this game?

Which heroes Genji can successfully burst down from 100 to 0, assuming you take Strike at the Heart and both you and the enemy at level 4? So far I figured out you can kill anyone below ~1400 hp if you land all your Q's and use one auto attack, but I'm probably wrong

murky and aba

Tried a quick game of HL. That was the worst hots experience I've had in weeks. How do you put up with that?

Which hero did you pick

no one cares you need your safe space bub

probably has a Isaac Hayes voice and is triggered that it cant pretend to be a girl anymore

I just think of the Epic mount reward waiting at Master. It only takes about 75 games to get to Master from D3, but it feels like such a hard fucking slog.

I'll take
>"What is stockholm syndrome?"
for 200 please.

who's the best ranged assassin? valla or gm?

I just like getting the armored mount then going back to WoW or QM with friends.
:3!

is that maiev?

sc2 raynor is so fucking ugly jesus christ.

They are equally powerful in different ways

Zul'jin

How is sounding like Kermit the Frog a bad thing?

lucio doesn't fit at all there

its more embarrassing that he got btfo by that cuck thrall

yes

>thrall
>cuck

God why does it take so many fucking games to get level 5 with new heroes. I just want to use them in ranked it doesn't take more than 3 games to know how to use a hero ffs.

its to keep dumb idiots from playing a hero they only have 3 qm games with in hero league.

Just buy stimpacks bruh
inb4 goy

>it doesn't take more than 3 games to know how to use a hero
t. silver

Rexxar is really fun, holy fuck

Doing gods work user

Delet that pic

yeah wow that really fixed the dumb idiot problem

Chromie is a tranny too

>Homosexuals think this is being fat
So you guys are not only faggots, you're virgins too.

>virgins
Please don't post 3DPD, faggot.

Fun fact
McCree was suppossed to be a SC character

Says who

disgusting gnomes

His real name ;^)

Will the stealth rework affect Tyrande very much? Her invis R makes her into a great harasser.

You are literally retarded if it takes you more than 2 games to know a hero they are all so fucking basic.

Voice Chat is without a doubt a competitive advantage, and it does offer some things beneficial to the game such as faster than typing communication. Though the negatives outweigh the positives.

Women, and minorities are often harassed through voice chat, and with voice chat being a competitive advantage they can be pressured to use it. Overwatch is a prime example where voice chat can be toxic, people often believe what they are doing is just a joke, when they are actually hurting someone else and ruining the game for them.

This change is anti inclusivity and will put minorities at a disadvantage forcing many to leave the game to go find something else to play. Also without any physical evidence the lack of reporting will also be a problem for future toxicity within the game.

I was inspired by FerociouslySteph who is a advocate of minorities and i wish the best for this games future.

*INHALES*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*BREATHS IN*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Holy shit these fucking faggots needs to be gassed, to this point the Nazis should have purged every single one of them along with the jews making this a better world but no, fucking americans and the rest of the allies have to ruin everything so now we have to endure this shit.

chromie was named before dragon naming conventions were established, she's a grille

>not liking gnomes

>hurr we should let our weeb pets attack america

they asked for it

i really hope there are no filthy third world niggers in my games

When should I go spider Naz vs. Toad Naz?

lots of melee niggers: toads
not lots of melee niggers: probably still toads

I prefer a world without third world retards, without niggers and LGBT scum.

That was the Nazi ideal but everyone else was retarded enough to not see the future, sadly the Wolfenstein world will never come to us.

While that person is fucking retarded for throwing around all these bullshit PC buzzwords, a lot of men flip their shit over women whether for ait be to blame them for everything going wrong or to try to act like a super nice guy and then add them to their friends list afterwards so they can be beta orbiters.

But in any case, just do what my girlfriend does. Don't fucking talk in game, and just act like a fucking guy via not revealing you're a chick and just talk about game-related shit.

reminder to bully chestlets, especially jojo

ps if you dont think hayley atwell is hot you are hella gay

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN XD

its time to kill yourself faggot

just toads

>throw Q on frontline because can't miss
>zone their backline with W and garg
>melt frontline with frogs or further zone backline

Niggers are pretty good ppl tho. I just want a world without kikes, lgbt fags, monotheists and civilization

t. jelly chestlet

>niggers
>good