byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues?q=is:issue is:open label:"good first issue"
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/15870
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/13403
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/13078
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/15437
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/15740
wiki.ss13.co/Traits
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow great job your link is broken OP

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues?q=is:issue is:open label:"good first issue"
Looking to get into coding? Start there.

>When the warden is so bad he gets bullied by the entire sec team and commits suicide

this is stupid
they should start by the ones tagged "easy fix"

>tfw no vox gf

Gavin Bright sec ban when?

i your pretend gf
200 credit each hour no hold hands no kiss

>no hold hands no kiss
some things never change

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/15870
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/13403
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/13078
post your favorite issues

>github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/13403
Why aren't Sec dream teams using this RIGHT NOW

I miss Shiggy.
I miss Theron Kess.

They changed easy fix to that because github automatically promotes issues tagged with that label to new users

If you read this you're my waifu

buying secbando, must have skin tone of 35 and below and not abuse flashbangs

I only use flashbangs against borgs
How much you payin'

Actually, it was
>definitely stranded humans as witnessed by the borg firsthand, by forcing early shuttle launch as nonhuman plasmeme, and then merely for

So yeah, not only admins, but all should laugh in the face of someone who thinks that's worth ahelping or even casually whining about.

not for sale, bud

And of course, of note, the stranded humans were left at the mercy of a very imminent and deadly blob.

It's a fine line between "valid-hunting" and "must follow laws because ignoring them and not acting means a ban too", huh?

Blob as in the gamemode forces the AI into quarantine laws and prevents shuttlecall.
Random event and adminbus blebs not doing this is an oversight

How do you flip tables on Veeky Forums station?

kick them

willing to do some draws (again)

2500 credits for 1 day, must pretend to brig me at some point, handholding included

more security gondolas

We didn't really change the label, we still have and use the [Easy Fix] label.
In my mind, there is a slight difference. [Easy Fix] could be an easy fix to someone with a basic knowledge of coding, whereas [good first issue] is guaranteed to be an easy fix to someone with absolutely no knowledge of coding.

CRAFTABLE SPACE HEATERS AND AIR CONDITIONERS WHEN?

draw mai waifu
you could probably make money off comissions user

Okay, with more context it makes sense now.

warden in his brig that has been converted to a holy water in'n'out conversion and implants stand

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

Did you know most admins don't like, or won't respond to silicon ahelps because all it leads to is confusing bullshit or thread whining?

A vamp attempting to glare a chaplain

Atleast staffing on CM was easy, "Stop fucking rushing or im going to sleep you and let the aliens rape your face"
never had to deal with silicon bullshit or rules arguing.

What if genetics powers only had a 50% chance to show up in a round (Meaning the other 50% would be duplicate disabilities) but were guaranteed to manifest whenever injected (While above DAC)

On the other hand, I've heard more complaints about CM, more than Bay even, about player treatment inequality (i.e. how marine knowledge is treated vs how aleieum knowledge is). Could be one-off circumstances, but some thing some thing smoke and fire.
Pretty sure vamp powers work just fine against both the chappy and null rod users.

Haven't bothered opening an issue for it yet, but immortal borgs is probably my favourite long-standing bug.

Must have had over 400 blood. Being a chaplain and being a vamp are the ONLY things that protect you from a vamp glare and 400 blood overrides the chaplain protection.

This?
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/15437

Ah, makes sense. Just another exception to include with the three trillion others built into vamp.

Yep.
Though it hasn't really been useful till recently.

this famous spess moment
alternatively a version of that one meme of the guy with the lever at the railroad split with people on it moral dilemma thing
only the guy is an Ai and instead of a phone it's ahelps and I dont know you figure it out

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/15740

I've only gotten to abuse this once when getting Xray gun from wiz as warden, and it was GLORIOUS

honestly I'm not sure if you want a specific static or just memeing, no offense.

also I do do commissions but I'd rather not extend it here due to reasons and that honestly I'm a huge flake when it comes to anything other than silly doodles.

>Three legged gondola
LEWD

FUN GIMMICK NEXT ROUND

>that new tg radiation code
hmm

what is it, in a nutshell?

contamination

>tfw bar would have been perfect that round if botanist hadn't been a shitter

>check TG
>goofball made like 20 PRs
>"removes R&D chemdispenser"
>"removes secborgs"
>"chemdispensers no longer need energy and require access"
wtf I love goof now?

I literally meant draw your own version of that picture because its basically my static.

That was a good shift :__)

what a fucking guy

is he Veeky Forums's saviour?

secborgs are only back for the week anyway

Security doing a police line up, one of them is a jugg

wiki.ss13.co/Traits
Port when?
Its actually the only thing I want ported from goon

Seems a bit powergamey

draw my static beating up the cargo tech waifufag

Most of them seem fine to me except like
>You can read notes written with a special pen

The ultimate metaclub trait.

>Set up Valkyrie with a synthmeat generator for their 'turn all food into nutriment pills' gimmick
>It's food time, people are at the chefs counter wondering why the fuck they have to eat nutriment(3 units) pills
>Slate Slabrock says 'Hey, give me your best smokes!'
>No smokes, but have a polyacid grenade in my pocket because I completed all the fucking chems and decided to be a shitter for a cahnge
>Pass it to Slate, tell him not to actually use it
>mfw he uses it, says 'hey this ain't no smoke' then tosses it at some poor fucking botanist grey who gets emulsified to the fucking bone
>also burns half the bartenders drinks away, which he worked very hard on

sometimes acting incompetent can lead to some fun and/or hilarious results

oh nonono I don't want to get bullied again, I'm fine thanks.

Honestly the most amusing part of it all was that even though I started with the intent of doing the Nutriment pill gimmick, the fucking botanists were so garbage that it was the only really viable way to actually serve food to the people. As the picture shows, everything they produced either contained no nutriment, was toxic, or has toxic shit spliced into it.

>mfw seeing the purple smoke and realizing the past half hour of my hard work has been entirely undone
Honestly in hindsight it was pretty funny, and I managed to remake most of it so no harm done.

Increased darkvision, overdose resistant, food healing, bullet dodging, slow metabolism, fast construction are all powergamey

>someone catches me dancing to battle of lil slugger
>"SO YOU'RE THE ONE!"
>"I KNOW YOUR SECRET"

Food healing doesn't apply at all on baymed though, it's kind of like the genetic stability one where we simply couldn't port it

Bullet dodging doesn't apply since we don't have matrix flips at all

+2 tiles darkvision's fine, it's built into greys and most people forget that. Overdose resistance is fine since anyone abusing tons of drugs will have 900 antitoxin anyway (there is no penalty for this), fast construction even seems really nice for an engineer or something.

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

>be assistant
>wonder whats in the safe this time around
>promise the AI something neat from it if he lets me in
>halfway through cracking it, the HoS opens the vault door and fires wildly in with an egun
>push the nuke up to the door and anchor it
>they get stuck
>open the safe, lay out the contents on the floor apart from a medal to give to the AI, eat a bowl of mommi spaghetti that was in there and move the nuke out of the way
>sec arrests me, grabs all the loot and begins dragging me to the brig
>become a crab along the way, pick up the medal from my remains
>get flashed multiple times as they try to emag me
>atmos tech runs up and explodes killing everyone
Sorry AI, I tried

when i hallway exploded i thought it was divine punishment for bullying you

It was the god of robustness punishing you for clustering so many of sec in a public space at one time

this image is a basic misunderstanding of what a gondola is

How do you crack the safe? I've even looked at the code and I can't make heads or tails of what you're supposed to do.

I can turn it one way and get the proper sound that indicates one of the tumblers is unlocked, but when I start turning it the other way, by the time I get to the sound that indicates the other tumbler is unlocked, the first one is no longer unlocked(?).

Am I supposed to just keep going one way or another and waiting for both tumblers to unlock eventually, or something?

it's exactly like a RL safe

>>become a crab along the way, pick up the medal from my remains
Ban.

That doesn't help, because that's the logic I used going in and there's more to it than that.

I turn it forward until I hear the set of sounds that indicates a tumbler is unlocked, then I turn it the other way waiting for the next sound. Doesn't unlock it. Continuing forward again thereafter also doesn't work, and instead seems to reset what number unlocks a tumbler and the process resets.

>I turn it forward until I hear the set of sounds that indicates a tumbler is unlocked, then I turn it the other way waiting for the next sound
that's not how you do RL safes

That's how combination locks work in real life.

So you're not going to be helpful, then?

if you're going to be dumb why should I be helpful

>if you're going to be dumb
There are many, many different types of safes. A simple combination lock with two tumblers in reality would work exactly as I described.

The "safe" in game is described as having two tumblers.

You are a troll. Fuck off.

hey fuckass, if it worked that way, two tumbler safes would only have 2 numbers as their combination
you move both tumblers at the same time
like I said you're just being stupid

>i'm gonna spout bullshit and insults as a cover for wanting to keep opening the ingame safe a super special secret club method

Ya nah, you're just a cunt.

It literally tells you how on the wiki
But for the record
It's exactly like a safe in real life
You dumb negroid

>i can't possibly misremember some small detail it must be the sekrit metaclub out for my blood
wow

The first Bwoink! I remember was during a viral outbreak that caused people immense pain, blindness, and screaming. I hid in a coffin to prevent infection. When some fucker pops it open, and fucking hugs me. I then caught the disease. Even if I was already infected he still deserved that severe null rod beating that put the sorry fuck out of his misery.

>read over the logs because of some jokes admins made about them
>discover this gold mine

To give the story of what happened that round for context;
>join as chef
>decide I may as well go a step further than the nutriment snack bar gimmick and decide to go for pure nutriment pills
>end up having to do research because the previous scientist didn't know how to do it and ran off to join sec
>build chem master in kitchen and start producing 1u pills, later upgrade them to a more reasonable 3u
>all this time the botanists are completely unhelpful and fill the fridge with useless shit and plant kudzu
>botanist begins being a twat and invading the kitchen and fucking around with what I have left despite the already severe shortage due to them not producing any food crops
>disarm and attempt to disposal them, they started axing me in the chest and get arrested
>later get released, come back and start being a nigger again, disposal them
>they come back AGAIN and after I tell them to fuck off, start trying to drop poison into my blender and food
>go to disposal them, they mutagen me and kill me with it, and then apparently kill themselves because they're retarded

And the logs pick up from there.

>ban reason doesn't have "lied in ahelps"

Call me petty, and this probably makes me non-admin material, but it's the first thing I'd list on a ban reason out of spite

I threw mutagen at you like 5 minutes before you died, why didn't you just go to medbay? Also fuck off I wanted real food that wasn't a reason to disposal me

epic fucking collage m'lady, hope you get plenty of upvotes! xD

Again, I didn't know that I killed you. I was pretty sure the explosion that happened in kitchen right before evac killed you, I didn't know the mutagen did.

I was in medbay the entire time, the mutagen was the direct cause of my death and I had over 200 toxin damage at the time of death, my corpse rendered practically unrevivable. And disposal'ing a person is the standard reaction to them constantly invading your fucking workplace and being a nigger.

There was no fucking explosion, you splashed me with 26u of mutagen, that's incredibly fatal.

Well I am glad that you died, you realize botany was so fucked up because of all the assistants/inept botanists cluttering it up, and by the time i was getting around to fix it I got caught in your tard rage. It didnt help that i was starving and your damn pills werent helping

>over-reactive faggot vs "btw imma girl XDDDD" attention whore
too bad you both didn't get banned

and tell me how throwing the botanist in the disposal helps fix the no food situation, where vines were growing with no one else to clear them

>Botanist "broke" into kitchen and got dunked

What the fuck does that even mean? Botanist has kitchen access, he's allowed to help prep food same way chef is allowed to plant seeds, and EVERYONE who has played botany knows that Valkyrie barges into botany and plants whatever she wants, I've gotten in a slapfight with her because she tried dunking me after I plant-b-gonned the shit she planted after ignoring my request to at least modify the shit first.

So yeah, getting disposaled for going into somewhere you're allowed to go is grounds for escalation. If chemists flushed doctors every time they walked into chemistry we'd have daily murders.

Most importantly, a gimmick as dumb as pill food should make you valid for griff in the first place. It's unbelievable that you chimped out so hard because "M-MUH GIMMICK WAS RUINED"

Grats on sucking enough admin cock to be in the meatclub I guess you vapid cunt, you got an innocent man a ban and note history. I hope you get fucking AIDs and die from it.

What a dumb argument

Obviously botanist was in the wrong but it's pointless to try to make a show out of it. Either he'll learn from the ban and won't mutagen splash as a nonantag or he won't and next time it's a perma.

It's not even a very interesting story, he's no different than some greyshit that got pissy and welderbombed and lied about it, so don't try to sell it as something worth greentexting in the thread.

No more (You)s for you, I'll address the rest of this in your conspiracy theory of a ban appeal.

Ok, I already submitted the appeal don't take too long because I would like to be able to have a nice drama-less game tomorrow where hopefully i dont get dumped around because m-m-m-uh pills!

This
Don't care about the newfag botanist, but that bitch is an admin-sucking cunt

Remove trannies when?