T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 8th of November:
1923 – Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
2016 – Donald Trump is elected 45th President of the United States of America.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 06/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1053632
EU4 DD 31/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1052692

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>Updated Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

>[V2] - Victoria 2 : Bronies Crusaders, A alternate History
indiedb.com/games/victoria-ii/downloads/bronies-crusaders

>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>[V2] - unHPM v1.5
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>[V2] - Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!6R9Q1SoJ
pastebin.com/zxNjiCNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white men

yeehaw

*farts*

Give me one (1) reason why G*rmany should be allowed to exist in your playthrough.

How do I be a good catholic in EU4 and remove all the heretics? I dont want Protestantism or Orthodox to be a thing anymore, would it be better to be France or Poland to do that or even Hungary?

in what game?

What is up with the reddit obsession of this board?
In the last thread reddit was mentioned 12 times. Why?

treddit

>all these meme mods bloating the OP still

/gsg/ has a huge problem with r/the_donald kekistanis coming here and posting their ebin grossgermaniums and complaining about how they cant genocide everything
they're really butthurt about being called out on coming from plebbit so they try to deflect onto everyone else

>1923 – Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
>2016 – Donald Trump is elected 45th President of the United States of America.
Kinda weird how these two similar events happened on the exact same day.

>EU4

Kind of. Veeky Forums is never as much mentioned on reddit as reddit is mentioned in /gsg/

Can everyone shut the fuck up and actually post Grand Strategy? I don't care if you are a Communist or Alt Right or whatever just post some fucking content

I wish you'd stop trying to bait because migrants think you're being sincere and come here en masse.

HIllary failed to secure position as nominated president (read: head of state)
HItler failed to secure position as head of state
coincidence??????

Nothing happens when i take the decision to form beneleux, someone help please. Tried it out with netherlands in the 1821 start after annexing Luxemburg, wich should work, but it doesnt. I just cant see what's wrong.
mega.nz/#F!6R9Q1SoJ
!RClxYNIZBg3fnehBKonuHw
pastebin.com/zxNjiCNE

POST SOME FUCKING ACTUAL GRAND STRATEGY YOU FAGS

Fine, rate my grossgermanium blob

What made you go for Ireland of all places?

>EU4
>Grand Strategy
Do you reckon Iceland can survive until the end date again?

This is why I hate EU4 players. He has random parts of Britain but doesn't even have all of Germany.

FUCKING H8 EU4

>has conquered most of britain
>while not owning all of germany
The hell is wrong with you?

I made this screenshot a year ago so I don't remember really good, but I think, because of trade and I had the opportunity to go there from scotland. I declared Scotland with noncb and vassalised them to conquer their country back.

I also played mainly this for the memes as I played this as my home city.

Dont mind me, just spreading the light of Allah on the way to Beijing.

Do you go for Mughals or Yuan?

We have been totally disarmed for violating our red flag mana, but thankfully no reactionaries can rise up because ridyah has been decimated. Nejd does control aden too

Meanwhile Mexico has become a great power, destroying Texas and the FRCA

What mod?

We ignoring that nice big old Hungary over there?

Voltaire's Nightmare. It expand extremly on the HRE and expands the timeline from 1054 to 1871. It's also very funny to play in MP

White men flock to mexican shores, unknown to them the scripted american war will fuck up their shit at 100% likelyhood, scripting mexico into a dictatorship or some shit with 0 immigrants

La Plata

Mughals of course. Yuan had their chance already and blew it.

>Age of Discovery
Implied implications aside, what was the best version of EU4?

what implications are you implying?

The uninstall meme.

Are any of the other hordes as much fun to play as little tiny tim? The Indian rape train has no brakes

Jianzhou is very fun, as you destroy ming with 1/4 of their troops.

what do you guys think about upcoming patch/dlc of Hoi4?
it seems like after that, it will be the best Hoi game in the series

What are the main parts of the new update? I also don't think that HOI4 can become better than all the other HOI games after so few updates

WEW LAD TOP KEK

hey there robster

Now just to wait for Kazan to lose horribly to Muscovy so I can form the Mughals.

How do they do that when they changed it so you can only have an army composed of 75% cavalry now? Plus they made Ming super powerful while they have the mandate.

>dissing le based epic Veeky Forums culture makes you yung yohan
top fucking kek

Get 300 development and trigger in a war the unguarded frontier disaster for Ming. The next war should be extrem easy, but you should attack them before tech 6 or 5, so they dont get new troop types.( You can do it even if they have tech 6 , but for that you have to git gud)

Ah, perfection. Where is the best place for me to start collecting my trade? Once I take the deli capital decision my main trading city also follows

well they are adding
>Chain of command
>new stability and war support system(replaces national unity)
>fixing general division name problems, small gameplay improvements and loads of UI improvements
>improved air warfare, adding air supply again
>expanding national focuses for faction leaders
>new dynamic mission and decisions(picture related)

and that is not all, they keep revealing more stuff

In Vicky how do I get rid of accepted cultures during a playthrough? I want a 100% Oromo Ethiopia. Or should I keep Cushitic accepted?

and its still going to fucking suck
it probably won't get good for another 2 or 3 years

>adding air supply again

So now there is a reason to build transport planes? I swear paratroops are useless in that. I've never even see the AI use them once

Our reparations and disarmament has finally ended, probably for the better due to the additional infamy loses while disarmed

yeehaw

>paratroops are useless in that
They aren't. Because the AI never protects its cities you can just paradrop on top of them and instantly capitulate them.

ahh yess. a world war starting over the liberation of mongolia (which ultimately ruined the campaign)

Help

These are great changes, though I remain skeptical that this will be the patch that makes HoI4 good.
That will probably be at least 2 more patches.

Yeah you would have to make some sort of custom decision for that.

Also you would need a genocide mod to remove non Oromo pops.

not that at this point i realize that i can't occupy them, so i start getting negative score

Quick, I'm writing an event that, once the Civil War's over and slavery is abolished, you can send the blacks to Liberia.
How much should the pops be reduced by? I was stealing the structure from the trails of tears decision, and I'm inclined to leave the percent values. (Reduces pops by 20%)
My thinking was, while medical tech is better than when the Trails of Tears happened, instead of overland, it's across the Atlantic.
Does that sound too dumb, or should I change the value to something else?

Nice. Also how in the name of save scumming did you get all that prestige.

based ottoman alaska

Make it 10-20%, anything above especially 50% is going into meme-tier territory.

Make it also cost a fair amount of money to have the AI actually weigh it over and because sending blacks overseas to another country is going to cost way more than resettling injuns on empty land.

Make it more. It's just for fun anyways.

i didn't save scum or cheat once
an user in the previous thread claimed that forming a strong poland as krakow is impossible so i started this out of spite
they just won't fucking surrender

war lasted over 9 years as i couldn't get warscore due to everything being occupied.
first try, proof that krakow is playable.

>not taking Lithuania
>not taking Kiev
step up your game bro

at this point i couldn't get the game seriously anymore so i quitted.
the aftermath of over 18 years of occupation: 4 million dead russian pops (=16 million dead russians). the power of hpm™

>4 million dead russian pops (=16 million dead russians)

I've been doing a golden horde run, it's pretty fun.

You did have a lot of luck here

So I just noticed a thing. In the HPM genocide event when it says that it is a 25% chance for killing 10% of the people and another 25% chance 15% etc.

This does not actually seem to work. Every time I test it the same amount of people are killed. Could someone else test this and so that I can know that it is just my game that is broken.

Also does anyone have an example of another event that has multiple things that can happen?

Fire the event over the course of different days/months, IIRC random chances have ''seeds', so if you fire an random chance event the same day it will always have the same outcome.

>almost half of lodz population are intellectuals
>they're all jewish
what did hpm mean by this?

Emperor of Austria did what they do best and died without an heir so England got a PU. Ate some of Burgundy and coalition fired. Luckily able to ally with England and France to beat these bastards back. Surprisingly even fight though

Yeah that seems to be correct. Thanks.

Thats how random chances work in vicky. The games always picks one for an event and sticks with it all the time. No suprise that dumb autist alex doesn't know this.

Famous white mexicans include louis ck and mitt romney

What is up with this retard spamming posts at german posters spelling kek in different ways ironically? I haven't been playing for a few months and don't really remember this before.

where the FUCK is my kobe gold

And they say this game is too eas...!

Is this accurate?

>tfw never get a PU aside from the scripted Castille-Aragon
It's all RNG, right?

I've only seen feedback from my related/suggested videos, but judging from the fact he plays stuff like "KKK America", "White South Africa", and the other guy uses a commie symbol I'd say Feedback was /our guy/and the other one is pure /r/paradoxplaza.

I don't know who either of these people are.

I think CHG changed his logo when he realized that it was drawing commies.

hMM

Why is EU 3 better than Eu4? I've never played either.

It's literally just one guy doing it because he's a black liberal. I wish I was joking, but allow me to explain.

There was a guy here spamming images of ugly white people and hillbilly types along with disparaging statements about white people, this happened for a few months until someone said pointed out his posting style was similar to that of the steamgroup member yung yohan. So people searched google for him and found he was called Robbie Theus.

Now here's the interesting thing, when people posted his soundcloud (Like all young niggers he thinks he's a rapper) and twitter the accounts went private, proving without a shadow of a doubt this guy was Robbie Theus. After this he stopped for a few months.

The guy continuing to do it today is either him, gotten over this, or some random guy imitating him for memes.

>Being an adult
>Watching le utube gaymer e-celeb lets plays xd.
disgusting.

Yeah. I got one with Russia as blurple once, I shit you not.

He may still be based then, as I say I only vaguely know of one of these guys but the fact he has any communidt fans is discouraging.

shut up nerd

>both play hoi4
no