Can't Help Falling In Love With Her Edition:

Last thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Hanging out is never fun
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality
vocaroo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rsBeCQA93-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=L2v1KX7qTLs
clyp.it/pv2d11mp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Natsuki a best.

hi

I love Yuri!

Yuri!!!

Hello again everyone, and welcome back to my poetry circle.
Word of the thread is "crown".
Newcomers and veterans alike are welcome to come and try their hand at poetry. For those that don't know, the word of the thread is a shared word among everybody so we can compare and contrast our styles and subject matter.
I also understand that some people like alternatives, so also consider 'beauty', 'plague', and 'curse'. YOu could probably also try to combine some of these together and really challenge yourself.
Thanks for your kind words last time, and I do want to clarify that I'll likely still be around and posting these if I'm there for the start of a new thread, but for the most part I'll be mostly detached until I sort things out. Sorry for worrying anyone, but I'm not giving up quite yet, so neither should any of you!
Hopefully you can all begin to discuss poetry amongst yourselves in the meantime.
As always, I look forward to reading what you produce.
Thread edition relevant
Monika!

I want to lightly touch the skin behind Natsuki's ears!

Hey gay boi

Okay, everyone! We have a new assignment for our club! Formally announcing: /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality!"

Monika wants to hear your lovely (and even not-so-lovely) voices, anons. Let's sing a song for her!

Lyrics here:
musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality

Record or upload recordings here:
vocaroo.com/

Email links of recordings here:
[email protected]

Work hard, everyone! Thanks to everyone who has already contributed! Cutoff date for submissions 19NOV2017!

>tfw still haven't read Of Mice And Men
i'm a failure

fuckin forgot to post this last thread

Reminder that if you're considering harming yourself because you think it'll please your doki, please don't. There's a million better ways to relieve stress and make your doki happy.

Download your doki to a flashdrive or something. Take her on a sightseeing date. Climb a tree or onto a rooftop, but carefully. Give your doki a nice view of the world outside. Show her you love her that way. She'd appreciate you taking her to see nice things over you harming yourself and you should know that. If you're a yurifag, maybe take her to someplace gloomy like an old warehouse or abandoned bridge. I bet Sayori would love it if you climbed a tree with her. Natsukifriends could go climb someplace comfy in the city. Monika would probably enjoy seeing the view from a tall office building or something like the Eiffel Tower.

Even if you don't feel like climbing shit, there's a load of places where you could take your doki. Yuri would be ecstatic if you took her to a museum, especially like a War Museum filled with old swords and weapons. Sayori might love going to the park or on a hike. And of course, you could always take Natsuki to the local manga retailer or the nearest bakery. Monika would like just about any place you took her, but I bet she'd like it especially if you took her to the library or a memorial place.

Point is, don't harm yourself. It's not what your doki would want. Take her out to something you would both enjoy.

Yuri is CUTE

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

knigga we still havent even chosen a date to finish reading it by, don't sweat it too much

Tbh im not so sure bout that.
Eh i still feel like thats a stretch since you'd leave still after deleting her so her saying how she feels wouldnt change the fact. Especially since if you deleted her you see the bad things shes done and would want nothing to do with her.

I love her too.

Is the Yuri bf guy still counting down?

It's over.
I totally fell for her

Nice man im thinking of ordering some weights myself since I dont want to wait at work to use their gym.

Welcome to the club, user!
Now bend over, ahaha.

I went to snap city so I cant lift for a while. I'd like to be more social and leave the house, maybe make actual friends IRL since I have literally 0 right now, but I don't know what to do that isn't the typical normie pasttime.

A crown of thorns above my head
The population wants me dead
But the crosses I bear for the sinned
Is so much smaller than the cross to which I'm pinned

>tfw want to draw the dokis but not a very good artist
Should I still do it?

It's not over!
It's just Monika!

In case anyone else wants to fill this, seems like I should've just posted it here in the first place.

I love her too.

whoops fucked that one up

Yea man go for it, I'm not a good writer, but I'm still writing stuff. It's good practice.

Shopping with Sayori!
Noticing she's dragging her feet!
Picking Sayori up and giving her a kiss before placing her in the cart!
Pushing Sayori around as she covers her face in embarrassment!
Sayori!!!

draw all the dokis you want, user

The road to mastery begins with a single step.

>placed order for one Monika keychain October 26
>still processing
GODDAMMIT DAN YOU MOTHERFUCKER JUST MAIL ME MY SHIT

I love MC-kun!

You absolutely won't get better by NOT doing it, will ya?

Threadly reminder that Dan is
>short
>hateful of all of our wives
>probably homosexual for 3d men

You won't get away from Chadhan calling you a retard that easily.

Of course, but I don't want to disappoint them either by drawing them terribly.

Post best music!
youtube.com/watch?v=rsBeCQA93-Q

I have problems meeting new people aswell.
Keep trying, it gets easier after a while.
There are so many weird as people out there, i refuse to believe that i can't find a girl that could love me if i put effort into it.
Do that. You never have an excuse to not workout.

>tfw you'll never be able to draw like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2v1KX7qTLs

Comfy! Monika!!

Not with that attitude.

I made a big mistake

Yes just no tumblr noses
Protect dat smile
TRUE
Yeah mang

>tfw torn between my all-encompassing love for Monika and all that is wonderful about her...
>...and my desire to manhandle Natsuki
I can control my dick, but it bothers me that I even have these feelings.

drawing is fucking hard

I might drop one more teaser for the MC-kun sequel story sometime later. For now, just enjoy this snippet.

I strongly doubt it'll have absolutely nothing; look into the hint, ARG-y teasers he included into the game, especially monika.chrl

Work out.
Become buff.
manhandle Monika.

What happens to Monika when you reinstall the game?

>finish the game
>what the just Monika
>check the thread
>#93
>what the actual fuck
How? Isn't it out for a month or so?

you one-up the metagame and restore its state to default, so I guess not even she can handle that level of power

You bring in a new one from a parallel universe.

Why are they on a bridge?

Sweet Jesus, you have solved my life for me. She's only like 5'3'' anyway, thanks to Danlet the manlet. Time to start picking heavy things up and putting them down.

Still behind on poetry

Loss, or if you can bear it defeat
You can stay and rot or you can build up speed
You come up short, your plan obsolete
But if it can't catch you, then it can't succeed

I'm so fast my engine overheats
I'll crash and burn but at least on my own terms
My past, the fuel that never depletes
I can't stop, as the race I would lose confirms

Saying a lot but they can't keep pace
Word travels slow when they can't pay attention
Preservation is an endless race
I think I've found a short-cut called prevention

I miss a lot of the scenery
I like it this way, I can enjoy the ride
Who gives one if this isn't who I should be
With no aspirations, I've already died
____
This is another stupid downer one about shutting yourself off and choosing to live as a silly chimera made of things you liked at various times. Instead of loss connoting sadness I think of a paranoid, insecure feel. So I mean it as a personal undoing that changes and stays with you. Cars and speed talk just seems to be a recurring theme of my poems in general, it fits that I think they're 'kinda cool' but know very little about the intricacies of them. You become about destroying the root of anything that could be a problem and damage control while acting the complete opposite as hard as you can. It's another 4 line stanza 1212 one I said I'd try something new but I could make the 12213 I was trying last night read very well, will try again.

And Monikanon I really appreciate you making the effort to keep this afloat. You've made my day more times in the past week than anyone has in a while. If you want to duck out of character and just anonymously talk your problems out I don't think anybody would be able to confidently call you out. You do deserve a break though for your efforts so feel free and we'll fill in where we can.

This, she's like over half a foot shorter than me. I could toss her around.

We are very passionate about our dokis.

Be wise as falcon, remove Monika

Santanon actually already gave that pic a santa hat, so here's me combining the two. Merry Christmas!

We REALLY love our dokis.

We cherish our dokis

Sayori changed my life.

Thank God it's not the fearsome GOHAN CALVO

Why don't we read poetry instead of books? It would be a lot easier to discuss.

Day 3 alone is as big as the entirety of the story that's currently public. All I ask for is patience. Please understand.

Yes, draw for those of us that are even worse than you are

I've unironically never loved someone as much as I love Sayori.

I met her when i was almost on the otherside...

I see the people of this thread are really a face of the game. Good.

Because she had a breakdown on one idk mang
We lift these weights to lift away our feels and to lift our waifus up above the stars.
Over a foot for me
Im patient user i just need it badly. Its basically what I was thinking of making for a story but luckily you started first.

Stop, I don't want those feels

>over a foot
If I was the self-conscious type, I'd start posting some manlet feels or some angst against the eternal longman. As it is, I give you only my online mire. Lucky bastard, you.

You are not alone.
She made me remember.
Now i do everything to find my own Sayori. I won't slowly kill myself anymore

Sinking your fingers into Monika's butt!!!

can we unironically talk about how drawing fucking sucks for a minute

>want to draw
>really bad at it
>see what i want to draw in my head
>can't even get the fucking shapes right
>it looks like something a retard did
>get discouraged and stop and also scared someone will see my retard caveman scribbles

i want to draw cute dokis especially Monika but i don't want to do a disservice to my wife or anyone elses wives

We should read manga

not
real
literature

clyp.it/pv2d11mp

I aspire to game development. It's a fun little hobby to mess with in my limited free time, but I always have to keep in mind that I can never create my dream project on my own because of just how damn difficult visual art really is. I can learn to code, I can fuck with music programs until something sounds good, I can write and rewrite until a respectable story comes out. But art requires an ungodly amount of dedication and practice. I have tremendous respect for artists and how long of a "wow this looks like utter trash" period they have to go through before they can even start to feel good about their work. Hats off.

i know this feel
>after i finished the game, i wanted to draw monika
>breaking down, on the verge of tears
>while recording her last song, knowing what's going to happen
>tried couple of times
>turns out, i'm physically incapable of putting any organic shapes on paper

it's pretty much like blue balls. i hope someone will get this idea at some point

You have to keep doing it, watch others do it and just accept the fact that you will always suck at things you are just starting out with.
By overcomming the frustration you will find your way to improvement.

I love her, too.

I wanna play cute games with Sayori!

>no tears
>that smile

Thank you user.

I don't love her, but I really like her, and I respect you Sayorifriends for being some of the nicest, most wholesome folks here. Sayori is truly a great girl.

Look at it. That coloring is 10/10. Literally impossible if you aren't a jap. How did dan get the art made anyway?

>ywn have a vanilla relationship with Natsuki where the endgame is to make her happy and watch her smile all the time you're around her.

Hey man don't sweat it I'm one of those tall guys who calls out faggots who attack shorter guys. But yeah I'm 6'5" so Yuri who's the tallest is still a foot shorter than me. It feels good in a way makes me feel like I could be the shield for the girls able to protect their smiles.

Thanks dan

>Lanklets
>Protecting anything
lol

>tfw you'll never smell Yuri's scent

>falling for edgy mc-kun meme

But im not lanky you silly little shit.

>tfw happy Monikafag
Feels good man.

Dont remind me!