then why did she kill my bellringer?

EXTRA THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=l6Oqw-ZPTdg

My wife.

t. eachtar

motherfucker

My big sis loves to tease me!

Slut

Everyone! Meet Minthe. She's ready and excited to finally be in a tier 1 deck when rotations happen. Say something nice about her!

>loses tyrant
>tier 1

school leaders when

3pp 1/2, Ambush, At the end of your turn use Necromancy (20), gain 10/10.
You're welcome.

I NEED this Erika.

HIRED

>no storm
It's shit.

>Storm
>get fucking removed
>can't curve into Minthe
Are you fucking retarded? There's a reason it has Ambush.

My wife

it's actually better than tyrant.

Cheers, say hi to my wife too

Gee let gawain live. What could possibly go wr-

How do I improve this deck? I don't have enough vials for cassiopeia yet

>midshadow
>casual scum
wow rude

Where does dreadshift fit in this list

Ur wife likes big, burly, heavenly cocks.

>tfw tried 90% of these

Looks bloody awful

>Self-deckout dragon
Have I ascended?

What level is corpselord tyrant? I unironically main it on ranked

>ywn go back to DE
feels bad

Who doesn't?

Hulking Giant is meta now bre

you dont need cassiopeia

i miss when i was a new baby in de who played only aggro shadow

>ding dong otk
how do you do this?

>winter's caprice
>mutagenic bolt
Pshh, nothin personnel... bish

>tfw also mained shadow back then because i thought luna was cute
>complained about everything when i had shit like lizardman, well of destiny and necropolis queen in my deck

i HATED haven back then because they completely fucked my shadows
i miss it so bad ;_;

I could only do it against the AI, but I ran into someone in unranked who was trying to pull it off.

just ghosthound bro

>opponent is haven

didn't exist back then, i remember everyone saying he'd be meta during the reveal season

>RoB card in DE

interesting.
this may be more do-able now since there is a neutral card that grants magic immunity to other cards.

>Elana Haven was the most popular deck at low ranks
>The only Shadow deck I could play was aggro
Cuckgel fucked my poor boipussy so many times in DE.

>de

me too user ;_;
i would get so sad every time i saw eris' face beacuse i knew i was about to be banished a bunch while they healed themself

based macho bald bro

t-thanks

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

His right hand looks weird tho.

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_101334020_1.mp3

>Make Bishop the punching bag of the game for being unfun to play against, particularly against retards in low ranks who don't know how to press their advantage/tempo and play super greedy
>Keep the most despised, and unfun deck in the game's history since day 1 untouched, and actually slowly trickle support to it while nerfing everything else
>Said most despised, and most unfun deck to play against is now the most played in the game, despite every single other deck in tier 1 being a direct counter
>40% winrate :^))))
We all know D.Shift is a pet deck to some one in a decision making position at Cygames, and only DQR's existence and them bleeding players is forcing this shit to be dealt with. The deck is a direct contradiction to all of what they claim to be about. It drags out games, it's insanely unfun to play against, it deletes half the cards from the game, and there's literally 0 way to "play" against it. You just click green cards with the word "storm" to the opposing player's portrait, that's the only way to play against D.Shift.

Remember when Forest was the pet class?

It was during standard. I don't think the same people work on SV anymore.

it was during standard, de, and rob

Forest was tier 1 non-stop from Standard to RoB.

if i hadn't liked animal tails and ears so much i would have voted for him as the leader instead of moon bun

too bad, old guy, you had to grew some cat ears yourself

RoB onwards was directly under KMR's supervision. Standard and DE were different. You can tell Standard in particular had combo loving faggots in charge of decision making, which is why roach and D.Shift are a thing. Some one told them to dial that shit back, and allow board to actually exist, which is DE's tempo Elf, midsword, and storm Haven were a thing. RoB onwards was just KMR going hard for the retard/salaryman audience.

>forest was still t1 in rob

people got to masters with less than 500 wins in rob if they played forest

Yes.

>this nigga didn't get roached on every turn 6-7

Forest OTK was the biggest bullshit ever invented in this game. Even bigger than Daria, nblood, midshadow or PDK.

Entirely an oversight, which is why minigob was gutted, and the deck wasn't discovered day 1 the same way pushed shit like dorothy was. Post RoB Elf was dead forever, and its clear as day it was KMR's doing. KMR just wants midrange decks that play themselves and end game on turn 6 and 7 every single time to rule the game, and whoever was in charge of closed beta and standard, wants uninteractive masturbatory combos to rule the game, which is why roach, PtP, D.Shift, Forte+Urd storm dragon, Cerb+Howl Shadow, were the only top decks in standard til the very end when Elf's board clear was gutted, and allowed Otomeme to dominate til RoB.

>dshift

>nblood, midshadow or PDK
Yeah, no.

aww, i miss gobu
i used to play her in aggro blood instead of aotw

KOUSHIN SEYO

HATE NO HATE MADE

I unironically miss tier 0 midrange Shadow, and want it back over this shit, Dragon and D.Shift metas are absolute cancer, and yes, I play Haven and Blood.

Roachmasters achieved over 30 win streaks with OTK my dude. They estimated over 70% winrate in ranked games

>forest otk is bigger bullshit than nblood
Stop right there.

I bet those of you who like Demon Eater also like vore.

i like guro actually

Midrange Shadow is tier 1 right now though

Because the vast majority of the people were playing Daria like the braindead retards they were. You'd just as easily be able to reach winstreaks that high with those decks if every other match wasn't a mirror.

she symbolically eats you by eating a part of you. the part of you that i mean it's semen

what level is dragongodtier at?

More like because roach isn't autopilot and you need to do math something most SV players can't. Most of the reason why they hate card games so much.

I swear this Atoms. How is no one complaining about them?

i do!

So you ramp up to Python and then deck out?

Highroll meme deck.

it's just another dumb highroll deck. it dies with rotation. it's not worth complaining about

snipes your face

midshadow eachtar with atomy is the real thinking mans deck

How do we fix post rotation Haven?

>on turn 7
Meanwhile you're dead on turn 3 before I even get to snipe your face with nblood's abyss 75% of the time, on the same turn otk roach goes off.

>highroll cancer deck
it was a meme when no frozen mammoth and demon peacock and staircase to paradise etc existed

It dies to aggro and since everyone is playing aggro nobody is complaining.

>it can highroll harder now
Wow, so broken. This is why its winrate is still shit and everyone is giving it up for Midrange Shadow, right?

Make Rune as unplayable as possible.

DShift will be gone with rotation.

It's because everyone is playing aggro and it still can lose to dshift, retard.

Then just unnerfing Snow White, or just giving the class early game proctive plays that don't suck absolute donkey balls would do the job.