/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

GET MONEY GANG REPORT IN

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

investorplace.com/2017/04/falling-rite-aid-corporation-rad-stock/
finance.yahoo.com/news/cel-sci-scientist-presents-world-123000677.html?.tsrc=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for SPEX

what did you fagn call me, cunt?

DCIX looks like a good meme for all you guys into container ships.

>Watching todays NADL crash

It shouldn't be this satisfying. Too bad a certain faggotbwill just change his IP and shill it again.

Spherix inc bro. I'd post my DD again but I'm sure most people already saw it

>mfw I realize I share this board with literal children

its so low volume I dont know if I can trust this pick

Xth for FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I didn't but am interested.

Great day to look for an entry on URRE while it's under $2.00 boys. Keep an eye out. Good news, huge upside potential, and today it's dipping after a multi day run.

Here comes the recovery? Paweez..

$F here. Come fight me you fags.

I posted it a while back the copypasta is on my laptop which broke, so I'll give the tldr version

>tiny market cap
>enough cash to stay solvent for a little while
>exponential earnings growth the last few quarters
>I believe its currently trading under book value

If you know how to read through them, just look at the financial statements and you'll see what I mean. This is the kind of stock that has huge growth potential, but at the same time can stay solvent for a little while

Agreed

i remember the DD anything new with it? i want to buy but don't have dry powder right now. market cap is still around 5 mill and the short interest is up. what else can you tell me

im with you on that oversold on the daily and near 52 week low. not going to get massive gains with it though

>implying high short interest is a bad thing

High short interest is a great thing imo.

You're right about the liquidity though. I've been holding for 3 months or so but if you're going to get in set a limit or something

I just want dem dividends.

is $tgt a good value buy?

Cut losses on NADL? By back in on dip?

>tiny market cap
definitely
>enough cash to stay solvent for a little while
current ratio 2.36, its fine I guess
>exponential earnings growth the last few quarters
I am not seeing this. pic related?
>I believe its currently trading under book value
price to book 1.1 at the moment

holding $F and looking for a fight is like jumping on your bed and screaming "pillow wars!!!"

>"pillow wars!!!"

ya down my dude

FIRST FOR NMM MASTER RACE
Im in with NMM
>beat 2 earnings estimates in a row
>BDI is climbing
>In a strong uptrend
>Restructuring
>bought 2 more ships to bring in more money
>shipping industry finally bottomed out last month and is on the verge of a rally
>beat earnings by huge amounts last two quarters
>has a diverse fleet, unlike DRYS, and will likely go up with the Baltic Dry Index
>refinanced debt and paid off over $100 million of it since the start of 2016
>just sold $100 mil worth of shares in a direct offering at market price
>will start paying massive dividends as soon as their finances are in order

Double, double, double same

Kinda exponential

Most of their income is locked in by contract too, and only has room to increase when they sign more leasing deals

That's what I did. I think it'll be like AMD and run over the course of the next few weeks/ maybe months. This deal was huge tho, and the company has a history as a six solar stock

I mean I see their revenues growing...
but they havent turned a profit yet

Yeah that's why their market cap is 5 million. You aren't gonna find any profitable companies at that market cap

Bump. You right

>High short interest is a great thing imo.
i agree, wasn't implying its bad. i love small floats with a high short interest especially when instituion and insider ownership is up could be moving toward a squeeze. im actually the one that pointed out SPEX in here months ago belive it or not and you did the DD on here.

fair enough I guess

I'm also a bit wary of "patent troll" companies after getting burned on VHC long ago. just seems like a really shitty industry / business model

NMM ftw

Yeah I'm usually wary of companies like this too, but the risk/reward for SPEX seemed too good to pass up

NMM trend is your friend

I am glad we could have this civilized discourse

Perhaps if the stock traded with more volume I would follow you, but at this point I will not.

I wish you the best of luck.

i remember having this same conversation with faggy on january 23rd this year. looked into spex, agreed w/ faggy but stayed away because i done got noko'd and my faith in patent laws was shaken.

How is nobody here interested in RAD? The merger with Walgreens is increasingly likely and it has a large percentage payout for current price. Wtf is wrong with you guys?

are you just bringing RAD to the thread right now? why didn't you bring it sooner?

IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING.

the first article I found on it says exactly the opposite actually
investorplace.com/2017/04/falling-rite-aid-corporation-rad-stock/

Today is that day once a month where CVM goes up 10% and then continues to bleed down to .0750

i guess because there are other stocks with just as much speculation circulating it with the potential of bigger gains due simply to the market cap and float size.

ive traded in and out of it and i kinda fell off my radar, but thanks for reminding me

NAK got that approval, surprised it hasn't moved that much. I guess there's still more to deal with but I think it might see 2 today. I'm gonna buy in when there's a dip.

finance.yahoo.com/news/cel-sci-scientist-presents-world-123000677.html?.tsrc=rss

Did we already talk about this?

Ah I see.

I didn't see that, does this mean the rocket is fueling up for its mission to Andromeda?

Buy united dip?

O I member

those were good days

good memes, not good for my portfolio

In his defense tho I think he did make a few good calls

CVMers check in

Reporting

this was my favorite. it helped ease my pain a little bit.

Just picked up another 100 shares, whens the hold coming off? Im getting anxious

just bought in, was I too late?

I haven't been on in a while so what are some new memes to look into?

NMM

read

RNN is the freshest bag to hold

theyre literally curing cancer so the stock price fell 15% yesterday as expected

Sold a couple hundred shares today at .09 to the late entry fags. Nice profit. Probably going back to .08 when the news of the conference dwindles

i bet noko is still amongst us and is now .. .. .. Anonymous

Yeah summer was a wild ride. I never got into vhc other than daytrading a few shares but I did fall for the CERU meme. MGT I jumped in at like .50 rode it all the way to the top and bailed but ceru mah nigga erased it all.

MACK

Last level2's I've looked at it seems like low 3's might be the bottom before the ride up next month

buy YNDX

AMRS looking great today

Keep an eye on AMRS over the next couple weeks. I guess temasek is done selling all his free shares we can go up now.

If he does lurk I kinda hope he sounds off one of these days to let us know him and his dad are ok and didn't anhero

Doesn't it make more sense to buy on the 16th? If it goes down between now and then, you'd be better off waiting. Either way, the div is 1.06, so I guess buying and holding now won't make much of a difference.

I think it will runup at some point before the 16th and I can't trade after hours. They've got a good pipeline going too so I'm hoping for good news before the date. Not sure if I'll sell during runup or maybe keep half my shares or all...just waiting to see.
Beat me to it...

whats gonna make it go up?

Thoughts on NADL? Kms now ?

H-Hi guys. I hope we are enjoying AMRS today together.

>that spike

Time to short

Go for it. Its your choice.

GO CVM GO

AMRS strong resistance at .60

How was shorting?

Sold a couple thousand shares at .58.. (avg is .53) damn this has been a long time coming. Holding some to see where she goes.

i sold too early. why didn't you stop me?

SSW dip but not sure if it's worth it

I'm not sure if its time for AMRS to move back to 1 dollar. But for those trading this I gave you 2 weeks ahead to load up and make a comfy 20%. See you guys another time when I think its time to ride again. Unless it just keeps going thats fine too!

>NADL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone ARTX here? Not sure if I should sell out when it hits 3.30 again or hope for it to go $4 like others

fuck me NADL

GET the fuck out and put it in NMM Today b4 closing, or buy Nak tommorow at open

What happens to NMM after closing?

It's the only stock giving me hope right now.

NMM? atleast it dropped to my original buy in price

Nadl volume low

Whlrw!

Hhehe oh its you I hope you don't have that embarrassing screen shot with me in it

I entered today at 3.25

its in my long term holdings now

>That SNGX spike

Jesus what a fucking tease. Hopefully this means good news is coming at the conference today. Based user that called it

thats just how low-volume large-spread stocks move

Got out of NADL, luckily have others to lessen the losses. Can anyone explain why it just fukn tanked as it was going

Want to in, but it seems like a bigger gamble than most

That's kind of high to get in for a long term hold.

Is plug any good right now?

Besides nmm any other stocks at that price range worth looking at?

why do you say so

to be honest im trading on tilt today like a retard because i lost big this morning buying NOVN

what's your goal with NMM? It's pretty low rn

Cause they constantly get these govt contracts and never go too far past $4 and float around 3.5ish