/fhg/ - For Honor General

Order & Havoc Edition

Old Thread >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-ar04rBmj8
youtu.be/87snWkmXTiE
youtu.be/fdi3iqE7s_c
youtube.com/watch?v=A9OPE-NZxZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=gVF1ekdQ740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for us Lawbros ;)

BFFS

Reminder Highlander isn’t all bad!
>300 ms lights in offensive stance due to latency!
>unblockable heavies all the time in OF
>a grab that gurantees a heavy!
You guys are just looking for the negatives in Highlander!

LB and Conq really are the top bro duo

NERF WHEN?!

youtube.com/watch?v=p-ar04rBmj8

ARAMUSHA TRAILER TOMORROW

GET READY MY 3 OTHER LORE BROS

What if he gets OBLIGATED tier lore

no femusha = i cri
nah but even tho i'm a massive faggot who wanted a female variant, he still looks so fucking cool it'll probably be fun to play him anyways, even if his playstyle is boring. Kinda like Shugoki, he's so boring to play but his executions and general visual design is hilarious and makes up for it.

Wasnt Jubei considered to be a ninja though

Order & Havoc? More like i'll have a snore on a hammock!

>maybe if I repost my funny original meme everyday people will repost it
go die

Soon

t. fedorabringer

anyone else get their spirit crushed when they lose tournaments
like i dont even get the ornaments i want when i do win

i feel my cortisol rising. i won fucking the 3 qualifiers by dicking around on cent and then won the playoffs but lost the last one and i get a fucking color for valkyrie who i dont play. why

>SEETHING

>>Veeky Forums

Not really.
On Xb1 I can lose qualifiers and still get in.
>4 man pool = everyone gets in.
Losing tourneys don’t matter to me lol
I can just join another one

Were you playing a Highlander for the finals?

>wanting the ornaments
>wanting to get placed in the try-hard tier
The fuck you doing?
Just have fun dicking around and keep collecting the shitty rewards you happen to get. 2nd place is better anyway, since you get two of the lower-tier rewards rather than 1 of the shitty ornaments you'll never fucking use anyway.
Or ishiggy you won't use, they're shit.

Jubei was a ronin who happened to be a former ninja.

>Aramusha x Femshinobi conformed

You know it

>made this in the last thread because I thought it was funny
>someone reposts it in this thread because they thought it was funny
>"WOW STOP REPOSTING THIS EVERY DAY"

calm down user, I see you're a fellow Lawbro ;) but there's no need to get upset

Better then that Hobo and granny.

yeah i was lmfao did we face each other? were you the cent? kill me bro im so fucked

i just want the law ornament REEEE

I dread the day when people start posting about US WARDENBROS AMIRITE because our moveset fits on a napkin.

Why?
It's shit.

>reddit bitches about heroes they percieve as too strong
>we bitch about heroes we percieve as weak

Yeah, I made a post earlier to mention anyone that fights Berke_KT in the finals to mention they're from /fhg/ and I'll throw the finals, I already got all my ornaments and am just doing them for steel, sorry man

The simple fact that shoulder is feintable makes Warden so much fun, I do hope they remove the confirmed shoulder on CC though, very unfun.

DOS VOLT
youtu.be/87snWkmXTiE

>he throws top light against warden
If your getting crushing countered your deserve the bash

In S4 are they bringing a new rarity gear or just new aesthetics?

Which is more cancer, Cent or Glad?

I don't think a single prediction should result in a 64 damage punish, but then again, Warden gets 70 off of OOS wallthrows

Nope. Just new armor

>people actually watch shoulderbash montages

So is that higher rarity armour or just different looking armour?

Warden crushing counter being strong isnt a problem because you opponent has to play into it
Worried about a big damage punish? Don't top light, literally all it takes

Different looking armor you goober. No new rarity at all, just new epics and rares they mentioned on stream

Cool I guess

>new training mode
Who else excited?

I'll be impressed if they have new armour for Common gear.

any conqs here know when to hit GB for a heavy feint into GB?

I keep bashing after the feint instead of GB.

t. Centurion main

>using the best execution
You're a true warden

I think you meant to use this one, user.

>build shugoki for max revenge attack defense duration and defense penetration and gain
>smash that Y button
>instakill everyone around me
>anyone not dead is running away
literally can't wait for the unparriable when in revenge changes.

>he plays, kensei, orochi and law

That one just takes way too long and is a little tryhard imo

Backhand Strike/Hilt Strike are tied for top, Taking Out The Trash second, Spinning Decap third, and both Guts and Moment are bottom

youtu.be/fdi3iqE7s_c
>I can now blast this while sparring and recording bots
>or going through movesets

Will use in future
Thanks

user come on now are you a warden or a dirty animal

What's going to be different about training mode exactly?

Is it for testing combos by recording bot behaviour, like what will confirm on a dodging opponent or not?

It just looks so impractical in battle, all the other long showy executions make sense for confidence/glory reasons, but a prayer at that time is just rude to your teammates.

>Just remembered that hitting a by default always makes you back dodge.

>was holding back on left stick the whole time

Yes Roman said that is what they planned to implement. Recording bot movement to test shit and a brand new tutorial/training mode that covers shit not shown.

I use Moment of Silence for duels/healing, and Taking Out The Trash for quick efficient kills. Basically the same move with different attitude based on circumstance.

They're also numerically the two best ones.

>impractical in battle
>a spinning twirl is not impractical
>a giant overhead strike leaving yourself exposed is not impractical
>literally hugging the enemy and then dumping them over is not impractical
>a quick end to the enemies life followed by a quick prayer to the God that has provided you with fortune in battle asking for continued support from them leaving absolutely no exposure to yourself is impractical

If you really want to be practical, let go of your lock on and have the enemy die immediately

Won’t matter since 4 EXECUTIONS come out next week. So you can have flashy and efficient at the same time.

Same, I hold the guard direction for a parry every time, even if my guard was already in that direction

Fair enough, although Execution HP Regen is my weapons dump stat. I should try it since I've been using Come At Me, but I'd rather save my steel until the new stuff release

>let go of your lock on and have the enemy die immediately
This is what I do in duel, unironically.

When are they gonna make all executions ragdoll the body? Sending a Conq to space was one of the best things in the game.

I know. I'll still be keeping those two for minmax, and I'll be adding Hilt Strike because muh Mordschlag.

And maybe one of the decapitations, just for humiliation value against salty opponents. Not sure which one though, probably Guts Then Chop because Spinning Decapitation looks a little silly.

Jesus that manga is more European then my dog

>due to it's killing power being too great, it was even forbidden to use it on the battlefield
That's the shit

>European sword martial arts manga
My dick is so hard

When does the free weekend start? Asking for a friend.

why the fuck is there no infinite stamina mode for practice? holy shit

Looks like an enemy for the protagonist to best, actually, since he's spouting exposition about himself and his fighting style.

>no event mode with infinite stamina duels and no GB after heavy parry
What would go wrong?

Friday in the afternoon

Light parrying centurions run amuck in the mode...

this really fires up the ol' thinkinator
are swords like wardens actually viable?
they seem way thicker than the average sword.

I think i've been bullying this PK for an hour trying to fucking feint>GB with conq.

Fucking hell.

I would say charge your phone but I rally can't judge

Warden's sword is fine proportionwise in terms of length, pommel reaches the armpit.
The thickness is fucking ridiculous, but I'm 95% certain this is purely for in-game visibility because almost every single video game does this to blades. Imagine the blade facing you dead-on, it would turn borderline invisible depending on screen size. Realistically, they'd cut like shit and feel more like hitting someone with a pipe, but just pretend they're thin I guess.

while were on the topic of cutting would raider axe even cut things?

Since we are talking about realism
What do y'all think about how the classes rank in realism
Id say warlord and Valk are at the top, followed by warden and Lawbringer and maybe orochi and Conq. Dead last are all the dual wielders

>The blade itself was reasonably light and forged very thin, making it superb for cutting. The thickness of the body on top the edge is as thin as 2 mm. Many of these axes were constructed with a reinforced bit, typically of a higher carbon steel to facilitate a harder, sharper edge. Average weight of an axe this size is between 1 kg and 2 kg (2 and 4 pounds). Proportionally, the long axe has more in common with a modern meat cleaver than a wood axe. This complex construction results in a lively and quick weapon with devastating cutting ability.

Lawbringer and warlord
Everyone else bar warden is pure fiction.
In terms of power? Law wins no question

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit fuck well i'll holler at you if we rematch

In terms of looks? I remember that Gaijin Goomba made a video on Shinobi. He said that two sickled kusarigama (not sure if spelt right) weren't a thing and it was just a weight on the other end. But I recall him saying his clothes and equipment is pretty accurate to what it Shinobi had. (Just take out the actual fighting part and do more spy stuff) then again I'm not sure if he is actually credible. He did a video on Shugoki and Shinobi, said he would do one on Nobushi but he hasn't yet.

But I agree that warlord is probably the most realistic.

Warlord is suprisingly top tier in terms of realism. Viking dude wearing proper armor including mail hauberk, sword and shield, realistic helmet that isn't forced to have fucking horns.
Lawbringer is pretty good too, full plate and pollaxe was totally a thing; the main flaw being the complete lack of upper leg armor, a fairly anachronistic mix of armor in general, the decorative chain (justified as a symbol of their order, I guess) and a comically oversized jousting gorget.
Not that plate armor with no leg protection is unrealistic in a vacuum, but Lawbringer doesn't look like a cavalry type guy; Warden seems to be the canon designated horserider based on his armor themes.

poleaxe has no weakness and hes 8 feet tall in fucking JOUSTING ARMOR.

Honestly, the most trustworthy YouTube weeaboo that actually knows stuff about arms and armor is probably Metatron. He's made a few For Honor videos, too.

Only the torso armor looks like it belongs in a joust, and mostly because of the huge protruding gorget. He lacks armpit protection, which is a no-no in a joust, and his helmet is a perfectly serviceable closed burgonet, fitting for the battlefield.
He also forgot to wear leg armor for some reason.

7th tournament and I'm finally done with this shitty game mode. Either complete retards or people abusing mechanics like PK zone or shinobi's hyper armor kick.

Fuck this game mode and to all the laws keep trying you'll get it eventually

Too bad he’s a manlet user. A islander has him beat

>nobushi is joint shortest hero
This seems wrong.

>Warlord as one of the tallest
Only when not locked on, I guess. He turns into a midget when locked on.

When they are standing still user. Take a picture and you’ll see she’s a petite wife for warden. It also doesn’t help since her mocap actress was told to have perfect fucking posture
>from a technical standpoint(and my love for mocap
>these heroes really look amazing

Metatron is the reason why I started to question Gaijin Goomba''s credibilty. IIRC Metatron said that the Kursarigama, wasn't an actual Ninja tool while Gaijin did. Oh well doesn't matter much. Both make pretty entertaining videos.

The trick is in her posture. Both in and out on lockon she stands pretty straight. It's the same reason people thought Lawman and Shugster were the same height, Lawdude has stellar posture, and Shugmeister kinda squats a little.

>Cent and Valk have their own height tier
OTP

>ywn be dom. by a tall nobushi

Why even live?

oh yeah THAT happened

youtube.com/watch?v=A9OPE-NZxZ8

I'm pretty sure actual ninja (as in spies and covert assassins, not acrobatic fighters) used peasant disguses, as well as weapons that were adapted from peasant tools for easy concealment, such as regular farming sickles (kamas).
To be fair, FH Shinobi has shades of the former element in his design; note how he seems to actually wear baggy trousers like a peasant, which have been bound up to not get in the way in battle.

Momiji is cute, shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=gVF1ekdQ740

Just what did Runa do that poor lone soldier

I care more about my mental health than that ornament.

t. 27th most no-life Law