/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Post Damage Control

>Spent 60 Quartz
>Rolled 9 Tickets

No Okita. Got Emiya to NP5 and got spooked by Carmilla. A few After Party CEs to help with mats.

That's about it.

I met my threshold and keeping 400 quartz or Scat and 2030.

I have a friend on my list actually called SEA Monkey. Made me think of you guys.

Is it one of you, by the way?

I love my oni wives.

>tfw a silver Saber turns into a gold Saber
>tfw it's Okita

It's just my autism, but I like to imagine it's as if the Servant themselves is forcing it to change so they can be with you. Kind of tempted to grail her now.

2 rolls were enough for me.

Bought two ten rolls like I planned, got jack shit, decided to spend my 9 tickets, 6 rolls of shit, 7th is After Party, 8th is Emiya, 9th is Okita.

I want to roll more for more fucking CEs because holy shit I need these mats.

I got 20k for the 1ap quest. Did I fuck up?

>3 tickets
>30 Quartz
>40 000FP

Nothing but 2 Emiya. Which makes Nobu pointless so I can ignore her skulls and whatnot and just get mats.

Hopefully I have the time to gather up another 30 Quartz before Scat. I can't believe I've yet to get any 5* servant for Quartz.

>285 quartzs
>25 tickets
No okita, 2 emiyas, got spooked by Vlad,
lots of CE to help farm.

Thanks for changing the ce on your okita suzuha you had me worried for a sec

jack every thread until she can be adopted

I'm going to try and roll for Okita. Please lend me some (you)s.

>342 Quartz, 13 tickets
>6 Poster girls
>8 Lunch orders
>1 Redman
>0 Okita

if you have Okita Remember to pull for Hijikata

I just came back home 20 minutes ago. Decided to roll on my main account on phone and my second account on tablet.

Main account, 5 tickets in get okita
tablet account get it in 2 tickets.

The bad part is that i have no CE, the good part is i have 2 okitas.

The super terrible part is i'm afriad my future rolls look really bleak.

>Rolled 6 tickets and 60 quartz. Got Okita but no Poster Girl.
>Decide to roll 30 more, get junk.
>Play all day
>All the talk about how hard it is to get the store cleared makes me figure eh wtf ill roll 90 more and see what happens
>Get 3 poster girls
>Another Okita
Still don't have any Emiya though, but I was meant to contract TB.

Was anything ever said about collaborations? Will NA version skip Shiki event? Because I´m saving 500 quarts for that since I got fucked over in JP trying both in feb and during new year.

>120 quartz
>15 tickets
>not a single 4 star servant, much less Okita
I feel so crushed.

I'll give you some of my no-SSR-since-release luck. Enjoy.

I doubt anything will be skipped. Nobody was expecting GUDAGUDA after all, but they powered through those comics just to get it out.

No
Okay

You know what to do.

We did it Okitabros !

>tbnigger beat big money fox
UMMMMMMM TAMAKEKS?

If I get cancer who would be a good Servant to use it as s catalyst for?

Yeah, now you'll NEVER finish.

It gives a shit amount in the first days regardless, stop being so fucking gullible and look things up for yourself. All of you.

>Spent 180+ quartz.
>6 tickets.

No Okita. No four star servants. Lots of CE's, like usual. Three Poster Girls and five of those after party-whatevers. In addition to enough of the three star CE to LB and still have more.

three meme tickets.

>Nobody was expecting GUDAGUDA
lol

>360 quartz
>15 tickets
>7 Redmans
>1 Tamato Cat
>1 Another Ending
>0 Okita's
>0 Poster Girls
It doesn't feel good senpai

KOKO GA SHINSENGUMIDA

I just wanted to use that pic

90 quartz in and she came home. Spend the rest (360) and got NP5 Emiya, Herc and NP2 dumb cat.

What are those red welts on her lewd body?

How the fuck do I farm for Hiragumos for the Guda-O CE if I don't have a Poster Girl? Basically just keep banging my head up against the 40 AP wall and spend a ton of apples? I have 9, is it even possible for me to get 600 Hiragumos with them?

1 ticket
Don't even remember what I got

I'll lend you the Marie of Good Fortune.

Thanks for updating your blog

Insulin shots.

Farm them while you farm points too, you'll be fine.
I'm still farming the chawans though.

>Oct 11 - Nov 9

Forgot to mention I got a Stheno as well to add to the misery

90 quartz in and she came home. Spend the rest (360) and got NP5 Emiya, Herc and NP2 dumb cat.

I love this dumb queen.

Rejoice, people on my friends list. Got 2 drops in 3 runs just now

>Nobody was expecting GUDAGUDA after all

People expected Gudaguda, unless you were a moron that actually believed the doomposters.

>he doesn't have the Poster Girl CE

I WANT OKITA-SAN TO COUGH IN MY FACE

I WANT TO SUCK ON HER CUTE TOES AND SMELL HER BREATH

3 tickets
Meduseless and 2x the 3* CE

>Burn my tickets
>Get Orion, poster girls, NP3 Emiya, a d'Eon
I'm so sorry Jack, I couldn't restrain myself enough.

>Want to have Scat because of her character design, read up on her, she is a gangbang slut that won´t even commit to someone and cuck Cu
Fucking shitty writers.

Catalysts are real.

>being this new

>60 Quartz and about 20 Tickets

>Got Okita
>Also a Herc
>5 Gudaguda 3* CE
>2 4* After Partys

No Poster Girls but I can't complain at all. My first 5* Servant since launch

So I should just be smashing the 40AP?

>daily revenue estimate

>saved 600 Quartz and 30+ tickets from launch and still didn't roll Okita
Well what the hell am I supposed to do now? If I can't even get my waifu in the waifu game what's the fucking point?

You should be getting 12-16 with a poster girl support on the 40AP

Basically, stop picking gudao supports outside of the daily and memeroll some once you have quartz for the rerun at the very least

Should I wait for the better 40APs to farm for the GUDAOs or is it important to get them now?

Is true love catching the life ending illness your wife has?

its very hard to believe you exist

>deleted
Well done.

What's after GUDAGUDA? Oh right nothing for weeks.

I've been trying to do the deed but Google keeps telling me that my transaction can't be completed for some reason. I'll try again tomorrow.

Yeah Okita lost against Tomamo. Okitacucks BTFO.

Yes.

How are you ever going to explain to her why you're such a bad mother?

Don't tell me you actually got baited by this disappointing saberface with tuberculosis, user.

We've been anticipating Gudaguda for months. Personally, I've been waiting for 3 months since it was the only way to get clock gears, besides waiting for London.

They're not skipping the Shiki event, the claim from someone saying it was going to be cancelled was misinterpreted. The worst that could happen was that it would be delayed.

>3 fail tickets
>120 quartz
>pic related
I think I did pretty darn good. I just have less saved up for others I want, is all.

Actual effortpost here: All three items in this event are references to Nobunaga's famous habit of collecting valuable tea-related items--usually taken from dead enemies and terrified "friends".

The bronze item is the Tsukumo-Nasu, a tea container whose name literally means "99 Eggplant". Eggplant refers to its shape, 99 refers to the 99 gold coins that a prominent master of the tea ceremony once paid for it. It was forcibly claimed by Nobunaga from the hands of a rival daimyo, Matsunaga Hisahide (more on him in a second) as a sign of submission by the latter. Nobu really loved the thing, and he was carrying it when he committed suicide at Honnoji. It still exists today.

The silver item is a Yohen-Tenmoku Chawan, a rare type of glazed tea cup. All four surviving examples are considered National Treasures of Japan, and are really beautiful pieces. I haven't found a direct connection to Nobunaga--it seems likely that he may have owned one, but I can't find any English sources on the topic.

Hiragumos are the gold ones. The Hiragumo was a priceless teapot that had a flat spider design on it that supposedly appeared to be crawling when the pot was full of hot water. It was owned by that same guy who was forced "give" Nobunaga the Tsukumo-Nasu, Matsunaga Hisahide. Hisahide eventually made the very poor choice of breaking from Nobunaga, and this little revolt ended with him besieged in his castle and trapped. Totally boned, the knowledge that his precious teapot was going to end up as another of Nobbu's trophies drove Hisahide mad. He climbed to the tower of his castle, threw the Hiragumo out the window (smashing it to pieces), and set the tower on fire, burning himself to death. A famous moment in the Warring States period.

So, hopefully that helps you tell them apart. Nobu's favorite tea container, a really ornate/valuable tea cup, and a tea pot worth dying over.

We don't exist, user

in the same boat here lad, can barely bring myself to even bother with this event now

I WANT TO USE HER AFTERBIRTH AS THE JELLY IN A PEANUT BUTTER JELLY SANDWHICH

Hard to tell around here. You're all such autists.

I realize that in I can probably get them while I play regularly but people say that you gotta get them ASAP in order to maximize the points you get from the daily quests. Seems like it's gonna be pretty much impossible to get the Hiragumo ones any time soon though.

Fuck of Jeanne, you never came when I rolled.

won't get her

>2 tickets
>3* event CE and a dragonkin
lol that's all you're getting out of me priestman

So how did your first Golden Heaven turn out for you, /fgoalter/?

Is London in between Scat and Jack, or after Jack?

Filtered. Thanks for posting, tripfag

>tfw no Horta gf

>Kara no Kyōkai is licensed by Aniplex of America
Never going to happen!

Seeing how leddit has so much success with pulling Okita, you guys should be ashamed for not having her.

user, Aniplex manages FGO too. It's the whole reason why FGO is making Sony a billion dollars a secon

After Scat and Jack

>willing and happy to NTR a man's tea set from him
What a fucking madman.

I won't deny that. People are incredibly stupid in these threads. Wouldn't be surprised if people really did believe we wouldn't get it.

I don't see anything in my support list.

>380%
same as yours

>implying the userbase of r*ddit isn't the userbase of Veeky Forums
They banned the incels board there and they all came here user its over

Imagine what sex with a feverish Okita would be like. Her pussy would be boiling and she'd be extra sweaty.

9 Quartz + 1 Ticket
>1 Poster Girl
>1 After Party Order
>1 Hercales
>1 Euryale

I thought this general was pretty much reddit.

Gud.

>have to wait till next year for Okita-san to smear me with her TB blood
every day is suffering

About how long until my oni girls get into NA?

That was the joke.