Other urls found in this thread:

piratepad.net/52N7SrTmEb
implyingrigged.info/wiki//meg/
youtu.be/7KWkao73HuU?t=688
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for lizard tits

>the collage is back

I like Miranda

>Warm blooded reptiles that give birth to live young and therefore breastfeed their babies
That's just crazy talk!

I too like plain toast

Fucking delicious.

>tfw you will never have a hound master squad mate
>ywn hear the aliens on board question why are we bringing a furry varren
>ywn hear the quarian sound fearful of the animal complaining that he is diseased

>ME3 gives a Fenris mech in the shuttle bay instead of Urz

They shouldve gone with either Shep 3, 4, or 5.

The one they went with is okay(in spite of what the "swamp beast" meme wants you to think), but these would've been better. I can understand why though, the redhead white was the default female, back in the first game.

Samara armor redesign. The shoes look kind of silly, and the pelvis armor looks like granny panties in the front, but the rest I think is pretty good, especially the lack of titty window.

You know what would have been neat if you could explore the underground of the citadel

>explore the underground of the citadel
But it's a space station...

>mfw me:a gets an implied bad ending due to no sequel
>mfw ea uses vilest black magic and corporate necromancy to exhume and reanimate mass effect's rotting corpse 5-10 years from now

Late night Jack post!

>MIGRANT FLEET (AP) — President Trump took his first official state visit to the Migrant Fleet today, meeting with Admiralty Board to discuss matters of galactic security, flotilla rights and recognition in Alliance space, as well as to sign the controversial "Best Girl Treaty" (VID IN INSET) officially recognizing Admiral Tali'Zorah vas Normandy as Best Girl.

Any more picks like this? Tali or Liara sad

I got two versions of this pic, but thats it

1/2

2/2

Honestly, I hope they experiment with the series by releasing different kinds of games.

Like, an XCOM ripoff about running a mercenary company.

Or a crime drama/thriller as a C-Sec investigator.

Just do soemthing cool, EA. You have a habit of banking on brand recognition, so just go hog wild, please.

Rip actually meant to post this

I dont have any sad liara or tali pics, but i have a couple sad jack pics if you want them. though you might have already have/seen most of them

Prequel following Alliance soldier in First Contact War and Batarian slaver raids

Sure lay them on me

nth for Brodie

Late night Li-Ara post!

I'd like a C-Sec related game honestly.

Thanks my dude

I also have two versions of dead phantom Jack, if you want them

my bad

see

I find interesting seeing how the romances react to shepherd’s death

same, some like Tali, Jack and Miranda, maybe Garrus, would be devastated

however i feel others like Ashley, Liara, James and Kaidan could move on, i wouldn't say more easily, but yeah, it would be easier for them

Shepard powered through death for the TQP.

Who wouldn't?

But I liked the titty window and everything else that was redesigned looks very silly. This is a shitty redesign.

I still want a co-op shooter with Jack and Miranda. With cameos from the rest of the crew.

That does seem fun, but would probably get fucked up by the makers and end up like a crappy fan fiction. which tb.h the concept is kinda crappy fan fiction

I'd rather come back to life for Jack's Cock Sucking Lips than Tali's Tight Quarian Pussy

>end up like a crappy fan fiction
Still better than Andromeda, then. I'm okay with that.

Well, Andromeda was also like a crappy fan fiction, at least it felt like it.

To each their own, friend.

Well, as an update for CoffeeQuar, I made some more progress writing the next update, but still haven't reached a satisfactory stopping point.

So, yay for the longer-than-usual update I guess?
Sorry to disappoint anyone who was waiting for me to update it today.

At least you bother to inform us on delays

It's alright, those things take time.
Are you doing lewd or comfy stuff?

Goodnight guys

3, 5 and 6 are the objectively best ones.

G'night

'night friendo

Yes, happens, when a rocket engine is ignited.

and neither will it turn your hand into a crispy chip

> How was your N7 day?

It was great, dumped lot´s of femtur lewds played lotsa ME3 MP. You know, fun stuff

> posting pics of loss and grieve
> not posting comfy pics
> not taking the end where Shepard´s alive
> not having MEHEM or similar

What´s wrong with you ppl ? I dont need no sad feelings for today.

Reminder that /meg/ will participate in the VGL9 and that the roster poll will happen...sometime next week.

For the meantime if you have new players ideas, or new names for old players here's a pad you can edit: piratepad.net/52N7SrTmEb

Current team for reference: implyingrigged.info/wiki//meg/

What constitutes a good lewd? Do you prefer comfy or pure lewd stuff?

>comfy lead
What does that even mean?

>>ME writing tier
>God Tier
N/A

>Good Tier
ME1
ME2

>Average Tier
ME3
Select fanfics
The Jack/Miranda game I want (Good outcome)

>Shit Tier
Most other fanfics
The Jack/Miranda game I want (bad outcome)

>What the fuck are you doing Tier
Shit fanfics
Andromeda

>Just stop Tier
Crossover fanfics
Hybrid (hurian) fanfics

>Only the dead will know peace Tier
Crossover/Hybrid fanfics

>We are hitting autism levels that shouldn't even be possible
Naruto Crossover hybrid fanfics

I think the roster is fine as it is, but I'm also not against any suggestions. Hopefully the team performs well.

That depends on my mood when I read it, could go one way or the other.

He wanted sad pics, so I gave him sad pics

Don't worry I'll go back to posting comfy Jack pics tonight

>tfw no drell gf to cuddle in bed with

Delet BTs.

>tfw no pillowy Miranda butt to rest on

Mmph!

are protheans dextro or levo.
also do you think you can eat a collector?

Mancus Gavrian

>march 18th

>yesterday was hard on moral, we had just found the remnants of what looked like a fight after one of our squads had gone missing in the lower level, as soon as we knew they could be in danger we sent out all squads to go look for them. But what we found was horrifying. A few hours into our search we heard gun fire, I called it in and took my squad to go investigate. We arrived at a large room filled to the brim with temporary shelters on a plat form that you would see at any turian tram stations but below ground, at the center was a horrid sight, a burnt to a crisp turian missing a leg and an arm encircling him were the bodies of some asari salarians and batarians all dead, each of them having a piece of turian mean in their hands. I wanted to vomit at the sight, but it felt good knowing the people who had committed the crime were now dead. I told my squad to hold position as I sneak into the camp, I circled the camp along the outside, until I hit a cliff. It was blocked off by a makeshift fence with warning signs telling the people of the camp to stay away. Making my way back inside the camp I made it to a good spot to watch the center campfire. The bodies were all wearing Zakera ward reds gang colors, this puzzled me greatly as they were never seen off of zakera, the second thing that hit me was that they went missing during the gang crackdown in 2031, so what were they doing in bachjret, or what am I doing in zakera. It was in this moment of thought that all things went to hell as I was grabbed from behind and thrown against the fence, after recovering from the sudden impact of wood I looked up to be greeted by the grinning face of a krogan, I still remember his horrifying words "hey Zorx, looks like we found seconds. this triggered something primal in me like when a pyjack meets a varren, the pyjack may just run in frount of a car to escape the varren. And with that I tossed myself into the pit of blackness.

early morning journal since i lost my job.

>are protheans dextro or levo.
I would think Levo since Dextro is somewhat rare.
>also do you think you can eat a collector?
No, since they're filled with a bunch of synthetic tissue and cybernetics, plus they'd taste like insects. Sorry Grunt.

Oh no! What happened?

worked at a Halloween pop up

jug bes waffle

Could you elaborate a bit?

its a Halloween store that's only up for Halloween
started working September first putting up the store and was let go November 7th after taking down the store

Oh. That's not as bad as I thought, but losing your job is always bad. You have this user's synpathies.

nah i went into it knowing i was going to lose my job gives me more time to think about how weird i can make my sewer fic

Well, at least you have a positive attitude about it.

honestly i hated working there. we had a hardass manager for the first half of the store being open and she was great because she respected you, but we got another manager that just didn't do shit, kept taking brakes to go smoke and was always late. also talked shit on everyone

psst...are you awake yet?

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Oh. So getting laid off was a good thing then.

yeah
only reason why i didn't quit was because some of my co-workers were some cool dudes

Day terk yer jerb?

>no Geth bro to play vidya with
It sucks.

Does anybody else want to see a Krogan snuff video? Like, a Krogan killing other species in a film for others?

Sounds too edgy Grunt, no thanks.

No, thanks.
That said, a video of a krogan angrily and furiously jacking off would be noice.

I'd like to see a video of a krogan angrily and furiously stomping on quarian heads, in and out of their helmets.

Actually, it depends if it'd be an animation or like, an in-universe thing. Because the former would be awesome, the latter would probably be just chilling.

I don't know,I saw two krogans fight in MEA and that was such too epic to ever be topped.

I'd prefer in-universe. Like one of the gangs runs a snuff movie ring that abducts any of the lesser species and films them getting wrecked. Or pitting them against each other (like krogan vs volus) and just seeing them get decimated. Maybe inject the krogan with some kind of rage drug or something and just see them go crazy and tear a quarian apart

I KNOW THIS ONE. FUTA LIARA STARTS EATIN HER ASS

youtu.be/7KWkao73HuU?t=688
Somehow, when I played the game afterwards, it was even worse.

Speaking of MEA animations, did anyone figure out where exactly they outsourced them?

I fucking hate Samara's armor design.