ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibx6p_V4lQk
youtu.be/2-FvDteymnM?t=1m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/15751/canada-may-buy-aim-120d-missiles-that-far-outrange-its-cf-18s-radars-reach
youtube.com/watch?v=i1O0nqDr0hA
youtube.com/watch?v=lF7VsxNzw2w
stuff.co.nz/business/96724372/pacific-aerospace-guilty-of-unlawful-exports-to-north-korea
youtube.com/watch?v=UANlAn2AbqM&index=67&list=PLtQFeTpdXg-jZo3pBW9jIfIjDmrlvo2rc
youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And with this, my work is done. I'm off. G'night buddies.

>last thread
>OP

>belkan boys

>yfw a belkan boy pulls his asscheeks apart and reveals his slimy shimmering asshole for your throbbing penis to enter

What is a belkan boy's penis like?

>even the girls want to fuck the belkan boys

I bet it's a pathetic little bitch cock that barely gets hard any more

>you will never feel your tight asshole spread open as an insecure belkan twink presses the head of his hot penis inside of you slowly
>you will never hear him ask "D-does it feel good?" As he struggles to overcome the self doubt and feeling of inadequacy he has due to his small penis
>you will never squeeze his cock using your sphincter muscles causing him to gasp in pleasure
>you will never turn a belkan boy into a man

What's the point of living?

>/aceg/ is not only /gayceg/ but also utterly deviant
Holy shit lmao

Post planes

>this thread

I-I'm not gay, I swear

>tfw no /aceg/ bf
feels bad, man.

is this the kind of shit you people get up to after the burgers sleep?

I'm a burger thank you very much, user.

It's only 11 here in my neck of burgerland

Cold and rainy though. Was a great day for hot chocolate and a nice beef stew.

>can't sleep
>check the thread because why not

Why the fuck does this degenerate shit keep happening

>only 9 in burgerland
who is asleep?

It's midnight EST

gee really? almost like america has different timezones

I'll be having some nice hot stew tonight if you know what I mean

Because /aceg/ will never be able to fuck our planefus so our desire for them translates into attainable erotic homolust
I know you want some of that submissive belkan boipucci tom

>west coast is where all the gayposters are
really makes you hmm

So anyway, I haven't been paying attention to ace combat news in a while. we got a release date yet?

No, but March is looking less and less likely

Also there's some pretty awesome VR gameplay out now
youtube.com/watch?v=ibx6p_V4lQk

>implying I haven't seen and fapped to this footage at least 10 times

The soundtrack is, as always, got tier

thank god i moved out of san fagsico, love living innamountains, get to watch f18s all day

Fucking Belkans

Fucking Belkans.

>posting female reaction images
The only girls on /aceg/ are gay

fucking belkans

How do we summon fapfic user?

Best Ace Squadron, coming through.

You don't, She appears once every 79 years, like Halley's Comet.

Government just decided on 8 billions to spend on new fighters/anti aircraft equipment which may or may not happen because some fag will want people to vote on it because muh waste of money and toys

What planes should we buy /aceg/?

Po-2

>8 billion
So one fighter jet?

favourite belkan ace go

If we were offering the Freedom-22 for export, I'd say that, but we aren't, which means you're either looking at F-35s or whatever bland eurocanard looks best/cheapest.

youtu.be/2-FvDteymnM?t=1m12s

a big pile of MiG-17s and MiG-21s, then an equally big pile of A-4 skyhawks, then an F-20, two F-8s, some F-5s, an F-14, a few Kifrs, an F-105, some F-4s, and an F-16.

I WILL have a remake of the Area 88 OVA plotline.

Is there any music that's similar to Ace Combat's, or at least Keiki Kobayashi's style?
No "epic" music has even come close to the feeling that Keiki's finale pieces give off, maybe some Bloodbourne or Interstellar tracks, but I'm looking for those that will fit perfectly into the final mission of an Ace Combat game.

>Bloodborne
My fucking B U D D Y

youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0

It's a /k/ tier selection. You forgot the guy in the Texan though

Yes

The realistic answer is Gripens as it won the evaluation a few years ago

>F22
Are they even still in production? Or am I misremembering something?

F-22s are no longer in production because they're too good to be built.

Nah, they quit in 2012, but there were going to maybe perhaps be plans to export, but a federal law was put into place that expressly forbid the export of F-22s. Proprietary stealth technology and all that.

we could make some serious cash if we dumbed down the stealth technology and exported them

Sky Crawlers on account of being a PA game but it has a lot of repeating and very-similar-to-each-other tracks so it's hit and miss

Fledgling from Strike Commander is also a top tier dogfighting track, but it's also the only dogfighting track.
Some of the Blazing Angels tracks too. Mostly the themes.
Maybe Warhawk but that's more Star Warsy orchestra.

Probably some shmup soundtracks.

>dumbed down
Going for Ruski sale tactics?
That said all I know is that around here people are already wary of american military tech because of the usual spying-on-everything/shutdown fear, so that wouldn't help exports.
Or well at least not to the people at large

>Black Widow too good to be made
>Raptor too good to be made
What is this timeline?

P.T. Barnum said it best, "There's a sucker born every minute."

A shitty one.
>ywn see squadrons of F-22As and F-23As flying in formation
Fucking shit timeline 2bh.

>quoted the same post twice in a single post
And there it is, I am officially too tired to Veeky Forums.
Good night for real this time.

Night

You were the Air Policing guys, right?
An F-35 lol
But seriously, how about the Gripen C? Mid air refueling, NATO compatible, smol, qt, not as expensive as other options.

Girl. The only girl.

We were actually looking towards Gripen Es before people ruined the fun

God bless famy

>Not buying Gripen E‘s
But why?

Neat

Because some people didn't want the Gripen, eventhough the referrendum wasn't about that, and others didn't want jets at all, eventhough it wasn't really about that either

If only the Royal Canadian Air Force would buy the Gripens instead of Super Hornets

Why didn‘t they want the Gripen? It‘s less controversial than any other Eurocanard.

I imagine we'll probably still end up with them because they were selected over the others. And it also makes sense because the Rafales and Tiffies would've been second hand ones

>Superbug
That was on the table too at one point I think, but beyond some other points they were ultimately too large to fit some of the hangars IIRC. I imagine the mountain/bunker ones. But that seems odd to me, maybe I'm misremembering or the media just made it sound silly

>Muh single engine
>Muh variant that doesn't exist yet/napkinwaffe
>Not muh planefu
>buy ruski
Generalisation of course but you get the point, at least those come to mind. It wasn't sold all that well to the public.
Alternatively there were also people that just wanted even cheaper planes, like the Scorpion of all things.

But again that wasn't even up for debate. The whole thing was just about budgeting.

Not to mention that they are reportedly planning on buying AIM-120D missiles, which something that the radar of current CF-18 couldn't handle.
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/15751/canada-may-buy-aim-120d-missiles-that-far-outrange-its-cf-18s-radars-reach

>Normies complaining about technical details of planes
Geez
>Using the Scorpion for Air Policing
Double Geez

Post ace combat seven versions of thing

youtube.com/watch?v=i1O0nqDr0hA
This is the best English-language Ace Combat song. Does anyone understand the lyrics?

Because that's Nagase from the Icaros in the Sky novel, which is a tie-in to Assault Horizon.
It's about the Shinden and it's background, with her being one of the pilots. You can find the scans on sadpanda, though it's raw.
She was also the mascot for the website PA had put up and was featured on a F-2A livery ingame.

Its background, not it's background. Please fix your grammar.

Noted, but there's no need to go grammar belkan on an image board of all places.

Tell that to the other grammar belkans populating /aceg/.

Reading the comments on any article about it is full of that or "spend the money elsewhere" As if the military wasn't the smallest part of the country's budget already
There is also the "we cant defend ourselves anyway" shit
And of course the anti military fags that have to throw a fit and anti-referrendum everytime anything remotely related to arms comes up

Well damn, I didn't plan on getting angry

Good taste but it isn't Like a Phoenix

Feel like part of the problem here is the contraction of the arms industry/increasing complexity of aircraft manufacture etc.
Would be much easier to buy people off if part of the deal for buying a fighter was that you get to build it domestically (or build parts of it, anyway.) so that you're not just talking a purchase of equipment but also employment generation and perhaps on some level technology transfer or supply chain integration.

with the F-35 or something it feels like, while indeed a multinational project, it's much more tightly integrated and it'd be too hard to randomly decide to manufacture some of the components in New Zealand to get the RNZAF to buy 6.

What should have been the Butterfly Master's theme song from ACI.
youtube.com/watch?v=lF7VsxNzw2w

It can't be helped, even the nations that are building the F-35 indigenously, such as Japan have to have the full support/cooperation of Lockheed and the US due to the complexity, and various technology transfer agreements.

The only planes getting made in NZ are the ones we're selling to North Korea.
stuff.co.nz/business/96724372/pacific-aerospace-guilty-of-unlawful-exports-to-north-korea

I think initially the deal was that we would build the Gripen E under license in our own factories.
Unfortunately I think that was shot down for cost reasons.
It would've been a good way to at least get some knowledge for jets again though. After the N.20 and P16 got cancelled way back when the only military aircraft still produced here are Pilatus trainers.

Although my personal hope is still that they will eventually make something, as unlikely as that may be. They at least do well and launched a business jet now

>F35
I imagine one issue is also always knowledge, you have to train the people to make them and then properly support them first too so it just costs a lot more than to just buy a complete package.
Of course that is at the cost of local work and independence
I mean that's a similar issue to what the Paraguay user has, where their air force has no jets because the peronnel is simply not capable of handling them.

Do you know why Sky Gamblers games suck? Because they wouldn't allow you to pick your planefus for the campaign missions.

me on the lancer's back

stop right there

I never went anywhere

Japan is also developing their own 5th gen tech demonstrator. It'd be nice to see some other nations in the F-35 program have a little initiative like that.

New story when?

Has anyone here ever visited gurochan? Do they discuss ace combat and similar games on that site?

bump

S/MTD bump

Did you go to church today /aceg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=UANlAn2AbqM&index=67&list=PLtQFeTpdXg-jZo3pBW9jIfIjDmrlvo2rc

Post /ace/ music to save the world to

>10

Damn it's really ded today

I want these degenerates out of my general by tomorrow morning

Post your face when
>

>youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k
Why was this fight so good?

Zero is easily one of the best final missions in Ace Combat, if not gaming history.
Everything they could get perfect they did for Zero, from the pace of the dogfight, to the music, the atmosphere and more. Some could even argue ACZ is the pinnacle of the AC franchise overall and not just select missions.
There's a reason I can easily go to any forum or website and post something from Zero and get an instant conversation which lasts hundreds of replies.
excuse my zerofagging

>B7R - Avalon - Zero
Best ending route tbqh
This entire general is zerofagging user

>you will never get the first time goosebumps of playing Avalon, hitting the underground runs perfectly in time with the music as the breathing reflects the intensity
why live

What are some war movie recommendations you have, buddies? No need for them to be centered around fighters, I know hollywood has an unshackable infantry boner, but some fighters popping up here and there would be neat.

macross plus, though it's not exactly a war movie

I've already watched all of Macross.

>excuse my zerofagging
You say that like every member of this general hasn't Zerofagged at some point

Might not be what you had in mind, but Bridge On The River Kwai, The Dirty Dozen and Das Boot come to mind. I urge anyone on /aceg/ who hasn't seen Das Boot to watch it,
it's one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Well the entire /aceg/ animu roster since the other user brought it up.

But here's some that came to my mind, in no particular order
Dark Blue World, WWII Czech Spitfire pilots
Into the White, Brit fighters and german bombers crash in Norway, have to work together to survive
Squadron 633 is kinda fun, about a bunch of Mossies raiding a german facility in scandinavia, it's what inspired the Death Star run
Fury if you just want action, gore and tonks
Blue Max, about a guy that really wants to be a WW1 ace, albeit I haven't finished it now that I think about it
Memphis Belle, about bombing stuff and not dying on your last mission
Battle of Britain for all the pretty planes

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few I like

I also heard Dunkirk is quite good, and Catch 22 seems cool just for using a ton of Mitchells for their scenes.
Anyway here's an outdated list I found on /k/ ages ago

Grave of the fireflies

And another list

>Das Boot
Fuck I need to do that still, but I only ever found a shitty polish dub when I was looking for it way back when

Does anyone have the Das Boot experience green?