/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XaZH3Pla7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHISHOU

The Saint

I love these oni and you can't do anything about it.

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME

Watch me

Post your grinding results for day 1:
>~300 AP spent
>50k points
>329 Tsukumo-nasu
>45 Chawans
>44 Hiragumos

Do not bully the cockroach

How good is Nobu compared to Redman? The anti-divine and anti-riding skills/NP that Nobu have look really nice.

Vive la France!

My wife is so cute!

I would put my dick in that even more than just once!

Still won't stop me from loving them. I want to be an oni with them.

Does Redman WASHI JA? Does Redman UMU? I think not

>2 apples, 1 level up
>400 blue things
>500+ brown things
>91 bomb things
>87,700 points
>lvl 50 nobu
>Poster girl x 1
>Gudaguda order x2
>After-Party x1
>GUDA-O x2

3 apples spent
~70k points
~380 urns, GUDA-O purchased
~300 bowls, GUAD-O purchased
~90 Hira-gumo

k points first day
>can I do it?
The point values for the 1AP quests really ramp up as the event progresses, so don't worry too much about having things "on pace".

>Max ascended Nobu
>4 copies of Gudao
>210k points
Then I went to sleep right after.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XaZH3Pla7A
UHAHAHAHAHAH

Sometimes when no one is looking, yes.

So after you buy the CE and the skull with the brown gourd things what do you do with them? Trade up or buy fous?

Everything will be fine

New 40AP when? I'm tired of this fucking chimera.

That's it. Okita doesn't like me. Thank god Nobu is there for me. I'm gonna feed her all of my xp. But maybe I'll save for new years.

Gonna do probably my only roll of this banner. I am prepared to have luck so shitty Cu would look down upon me.

I can just slap on any guda CE on the non event servants right?

>his Liz isn't grailed

Olgamarie was the last one.

Okay now that we all finished the Guda Guda story, can we talk about it please?

Why was it so awful? I honestly think it was almost as bad as Septem in writing and dialogue, but thankfully it was much shorter.

What the fuck went wrong?

And don't give me
>muh reference
I'm well versed in the Sengoku era and the references were shit and the jokes unfunny.

>CRITICAL 14,658

I found it mildly amusing

>his Liz wasn't burned

>3 apples spent
>500+ bombs (guda-o and skull purchased)
>232 blue bowls
>40 black lids
>86k points
>2 Fate GUDAGUDA
>4 After party
>3 Poster girl
>1 Okita Souji

>2 apples spent
>two Gudaos obtained from silver and bronze teapots
>240 of the gold teapot, so nearly to the third Gudao
>89380 points

Jap memes are unfunny to us gaijins.

>burning any servant you don't have NP5 copies of
Disgraceful

Oh boy another Lizthread cant wait for it to fall apart and derail into several arguments.

>300 hiragumo for each Gudako
Did they expect player to get some from enemy drop?

This game has shit writing no matter how hard the Nasufags try to force ahit like Memelonya, of course the events are 100% worse and with SEAmonkeys like these as the translators the script is rushed so it becomes more dreadful.

Coming Soon™ to a Gatcha near you

The Kohakuriko guy just isn't funny.

I did find STELLA amusing, though.

Can't wait for all the smug Scat images when she breaks $1m revenue on release day.

LEWD THE SAINT!

9/10 of it seems to be Japanese history jokes combined with Japanese memes. Which should obviously be hilarious to a Western audience.

>rape

2 or 3 apples
1 random GUDAO drop while farming 20 AP
2 GUDAO bought
like 75k points

Not sure what you mean, I found several parts of the story kind of funny.

Should i go for guda-o's first, or alternate guda and skulls?

I thought it was funny in Guda Guda how all the pseudo daimyo servants hated being there and when died they were like "finally it's over"
The options to express you disdains were also funny imo
it was as if the event was self aware that it was shit

WHY WONT YOU FUCKING COME TO ME OKITAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You know how to fix this user.

Spent an evening digging around the boorus for pictures of servants I like. Kinda wanna do it again. Suggestions on who to look up? Don't give me the usual suspects, I've already got them sans one.

I thought it was funny that I saved all 700+ of my quartz since launch and the only gold servant I rolled was Sumanai.

Read the Facebook announcement
Read the news announcement
Read the web comic
All is shit and they tell you that upfront

>the event story was shit in purpose
sasuga japan, how did they do it??

>it was as if the event was self aware that it was shit
I mean, it basically was. Half the jokes were about how stupid the whole thing was, down to getting a "Oh wow, this famous historical figure was actually a girl" sarcasm line.

>awful
It was amusing as fuck. The only similarity it had to Septem was Stheno's island, and let's face it, that was about the only amusing bit of Septem. While I would've liked another Halloween, were we got a look at servants from a slightly different angle, some stuff like Medea Mouri and Gil whining about gacha rates was fun.

Also, Arash blowing up his own comrades.

I will admit that most of the stuff with Okita, Nobunaga, and the whole Darius/Medusa/Arturia interlude (although I didn't get why Medusa was speaking that way) all fell pretty flat.

There's an easy fix.

Sumanai

Guda-O's means less point grinding and will greatly increase the output of the 1AP dailies. This will help with NP5 Nobu as well.

Unlike Septem, this event's story wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I didn't get a lot of the name references, but I enjoyed the small bits like with Stella and some of Medea's and Gil's lines.

y-you can have my shoulder user, acceptance is key

>Okita's NP is dick level with Darius
Interesting.

Ouch, I rolled about 360 and 15 tickets and didn't get shit other than 7 Redmen and Tamamo Cat. Only one 5* CE and it wasn't even the Medusa event one.

Someone tell me why, EXACTLY, saving apples for Christmas is so important?

Gudaguda has a shitton of materials I need, so I want to be absolutely sure I get them. When I look at the Christmas materials, they look like shit in comparison.
So what's so good about Christmas?

What servants make your heart doki doki?

>guy i know saved up 100 quartz each month for Okita
>didn't get her
>didn't even get a single EMIYA either
>only a single Stheno

He quit - Deleted the game.
There is no point.

Does heartache and pity count?

Go full GUDA-Os so that you can maximize your points from the daily limited quests. The skulls are irrelevant at this point, so you can easily not worry about them until a bit later.

Saber Santa Alter Rider.

Already have the urn skull and the urn GUDA-O, is it better to farm bowls next to get their skull and GUDA-O or do I just ignore bowls and go straight to landmines because I really need some of those golden mats?

Guda has a shop limit, but Christmas only depends on how much AP you spend.

He should just learn to be like me, and just exist entirely on the starter servants and any and all freebies. It's not such a bad existence.

Skill gem farming.

My one and only cutest wife!

How hard is it to get her NP5 and ascensions? Is it anywhere near Nobu's level, or is it closer to Halloween Liz?

First time playing a gacha game? Anyone who has played one should know there will be a day where they get their soul crushed.

>kill big Nobu
>it drops TWO chests

NONONONO I WILL NEVER WHALE PROBABLY

He should have prayed a bit more.

That's not very convincing when the purchases options aren't great.

Not a huge concern for me.

Someone mentioned something about Mana Prisms at Charistmas. What's that about? I'm only at 1400-ish myself, so that might be a good argument for me if I can get a bunch there.

If you need the ascension mats, farm them THIS EVENT. THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET GUARANTEED HEARTS UNTIL FEBRUARY AND PAGES UNTIL JANUARY. You can get lots of class gems in Christmas BUT THE MATS FROM THE STORE DO NOT COMPARE TO HONNOJI. The whales and day 1 players have their ascension mats, but if you are not good on mats right now, MAKE SURE YOU GET THEM THIS EVENT.

My rolls have been absolute shit since the game started. I'm spiraling into despair. I need a pick-me up.

Give me your best Tamamo pic.

they were referencing the various lords and commander of the Sengoku period.

Medusa was basically speaking for Darius since he can't talk as berserker.

But Nobu is flat??

>probably
Comeback anytime user. The google playstore welcomes you.

anons who have not turned their mind to steel will suffer desu

Oi, geekboi. SAY MY NAME.

Main reason why I'm saving apples for christmas is beacause of xp cards. Also, lottery

jack every thread until she can be adopted

>rolling based on superstition.

But I already have a bunch of pictures of her and her anus

sumanai

Alright user think about the last live-action movie you have seen.
now the director of that movie is going make a live-action fate/stay night movie
how badly does it go?

>every single version of Liz is shit

It's not fair bros.
She is the only gold lancer in the game and still worse than Cu.

Her caster version is completly useless outside of the Halloween event which is 2 years away.

Her saber version also has garbage skills.

And the only thing the mech version has going for itself is the rare type.

>he unironically likes liz