Wfg/ - Warframe General

WUBWUB edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Best Soma prime build?

My favourite flavour is Nezha's nuts

xth for worm a cute

reminder to buy dirt cheap at spanish trade chat

I want to breed her.

Which trade do I go to when I really want to jew people into thinking my average riven mod is a god mod?

I am having PoE remorse.
>Zaws - pure shit, Exoma's are double shit
>Amps - 3 tiers of vanilla with Virtuos vanilla sauce on top
>Magus Arcanes - Elevate is broken, the rest are meh
>Focus Rework - like all reworks, the original was better and had way less operator shit
>Bounties - to be fixed tomorrow, good idea, poorly executed with shit rewards or 2% drop chance of a great reward

There should be a take away from PoE that applies to the rest of Warframe. A reason to play it that will pay off when you're doing other shit. Fishing is the best part, but I'm standing capped and there is nothing I want to spend it on.

WORM IS NOT FOR LEWD

Is spira prime a ultra popular weapon? i want to buy a riven but i don't want to buy plat.

nah going with spics to sell doenst work worst for rivens,trading with spics its just for buying

do you need to know any spanish?
you just need to change region right?

It's pretty ______buy plat______

Okay how many times to I have to ghostbust this autist kid's fucking emotions so he stops trying to be a fucking creepypasta?

unfortunately you must speak spanish but remember only buy dont try to sell
they wont buy anything far from 100 plat

You're supposed to mod the arca plasmor for status, right?

>he doesn't know

until you feel, tired...
fuck no go for crits

Top is for high level grineer/armoured units.

Bottom is for everything else.

If you don't have a riven, replace the riven slot with argon scope for bosses/single target missions, or bladed rounds for survival/mob missions.

Are inactivity kicks still a thing? I play so infrequently I always end up getting booted

Gimme a good hek build im willing to use 3 forma

>think riven is used for bringing non-meta weapons to on-par with good weapons
>return to the game so I can zap faggots with my Amprex
>riven just makes strong weapons even stronger and shit weapon slightly less shit
How's the Sybaris Prime compared to the Latron Prime/Wraith?

So i just got the Lenz....

Only 6 bolts, does that become an issue?

D-don't tell me that. seriously though what is with these price ranges? i don't get what determines a 2k riven.

how about you try it for fucks sake and you'll find out in a fucking minute.

It has built in ammo mutation

"Strong weapons" are mostly stuck with 1-2 point disposition with some exceptions. It's also funny that you bring up the Amprex because with rivens it's one of the best for groups of enemies if you build it appropriately.

The biggest factor in the price for rivens is how much plat you buy.

How close are you to MR25, /wfg/

Noooot very close. I'm up to 14.

About 18MRs away

>The biggest factor in the price for rivens is how much plat you buy.
i still don't want to get ripped off. also, i'm not going to buy plat unless i get lucky.

I'm at 13
I don't enjoy leveling shit but now I have to again because of riven mods. Mastery rank locked things were a mistake.

I really should gild muh zaws. Aside from them, I'm only missing mastery from the founder pack/closed-to-open beta weapons and the 700th day one. Yes, I have the normal Snipetron.

10 away, but I don't really see the point in going any higher besides loadout slots so I barely grind.

riven mods are a crutch for bad players

45k, I haven't gilded my amps yet, also missing the sibear, I hate excavation.

someones only mr 8

rivens are a crutch for people wihout anything else to do, fuck my life

Eh the daggers are kinda ok. If you make the right dagger combo, between the new stance covert leathality and a combo of berserk, blood rush, and condition overload it does pretty good work.

Post more cute Anime girls

Riven mods make weapons affected by power creep more viable.
They also make weapons that are otherwise meh into things that can be somewhat viable in high level missions

Well that was a fucking stupid quest.

Most valuable things I got out of it were Iron Wake, the Harrow Blueprint itself, and the two Argon crystals I found in the 'I'm going to Tal-Rasha my imaginary friend' room.

It triggers me though to not be able to use them, especially considering my taste in weapons is shit. I can't fathom who thought it was a good idea to make new shit grind-locked when people have already put in 500+ hours.
>More "content" hehe so you can finally get BiS (again) :^D
I mean I know this is nothing new and that DE are incompetent hacks that only know how to powercreep but still, you'd think they'd learn at some point.

Acrid stinks!
>Kills everything in one shot
Twin Grats are the bomb!
>Clip is gone in 1 second, can't drop even basic targets

I don't get it.

Rivens are fucking garbage, but I need more.

>tfw did the Gara quest but lost the will to farm her
If I bought her outright I could have got a Riven.

I did the same thing. Fuck bounties and fuck Cetus. I hope the AIDS rock kills them all.

>100 (one hundred) rerolls
user, what the fuck are you doing

Killing myself slowly

>played since closed beta
>still haven't gotten the brakk

muh fast status procs

Post her butt

I just started playing and there's something I want to ask.

Is it more important to finish the mission quickly or to grind out the area first?
Coming from other RPGs it's my instinct to completely case the entire map for enemies and loot, but every time I play online people just jump over all the mobs and head straight for the objective.

> Killing things in one shot with acrid.
You'd get a better result if you stopped doing starchat missions and did sorties with it instead.

I wish I had a girlfriend to play superior Warframe with.

Do LoR you putrid nigger

Go fast or go solo

>Played since closed beta
>Still MR8
>Don't see any reason to level anything unless it's top tier
>Tried ranking some shit shotgun but stopped because it was ass

I also have only done 1 archwing mission and I've never completed Jordis or w/e because nah. I still haven't done any PoE and refuse to do so. Muted my operator and refused to even acknowledge it exists.

>raids
>warframe
no thanks

sadly I only have russkie version

Gara's quest was alright. It had the novelty of Cetus and the Plains.

Meanwhile Harrow's quest is all trying to ghostbust while being slapped by spectral shamblers, and then 'kill the scads of Red Veil dudes' in a fight so fucking dumb that the only solution to it BEING so dumb was to fucking CHEAT FOR YOU, giving you health and energy back every time you kill one.

BUT NOT ACTUAL BEAM ENERGY OH NO THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL, YOU STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THAT TO COME BACK.

It depends. Some missions have things to look for, like Syndicate Tokens in syndicate missions. It's also worth looking about if you're actually trying to get resources rather than just get the mission done.

The guy's right though, Solo is often the way to go for normal starchart stuff. Plus if you're set to solo, you can pause whenever. Unless you're in the plains. Can't pause there for some reason. Probably because of the daynight cycle.

What are some good animation sets /wfg/?
I usually prefer nobles stances

LoR is easy as fuck, dingus. It's also fast if you aren't a drooling retard.

Ash and Hydroid Noble, Mirage and Ember Noble

Quite viable, some of them. Some things you can only do with rivens tho - fit a build which wouldn't fit otherwise on a weapon with two modes, drastically alter the IPS distribution on a status weapon, increase flight speed way past weak pistol/shotgun flight speed mods and so on

Saryn, valkyr, zephyr & ember noble
These are probably my most used

>played from release
>mr13
>only play weapons that are fun
>if i can't dye all the parts of a gun properly i can't use it
>can't use grineer/corpus/infested weapons because they look off on a 10o
>want to go fast and have good gear but don't have time to figure all the new powercreep grindy shit they add while im busy with irl
i'm evidently autistic but not autistic enough for this game

I like mesa noble. The hip tilt is good for waiframes and all the weapon types got acceptable idle poses.

inb4 dogshit sniffer poster

I was last here around the archwang event so I have no idea who that is.

saryn noble. It makes your frame stick out their chest heroically, stick out their bum nicely and they hold their gun in a very relaxed position that doesn't look bad when you transition into moving

What should I mod nekros for to be lootmaster? Should I just do range>efficiency>duration, or does duration really matter at all?

Max out cast speed, range and efficiency

range vit despoil

Doesn't Strength let you get more goodies out of one body though? Or did that get changed a while back?

Or am I just misremembering

Max range, Despoil, Health Conversion, Vit, Steel Fibre, Armor of Shadows, whatever you want (something like Equilibrium or efficiency, not that either matters too much - Nekros doesn't need efficiency for much because your main drain is off health, and Equilibrium basically does the same thing with all the orbs you drop)

Oh okay, so now I've got to deal with Rell's schizophrenia-demon popping onto my ship.

Yaaaaaay.

Word. I can't even be arsed to do that dumbass Kuva collection bullshit because it looks and sounds fucking retarded to get for a resource. (That is also content locked behind potato-children)

I just got murdered by a Stalker
That was not nice

post novas
>tfw can't play her because can't into making her look good

>One line in region chat in all caps
>Banned from region chat for a day

Well their fucking chat maintenance didn't make Sighborg any less fucking dumb.

I wonder if people still get banned for saying 'gay'

You're doing it wrong. You need to tell people to stop posting cute anime girls.

here's mine. P.cont can be switched out for w/e you want, I just like my spooky boys sticking around a bit longer

>stalker launches disco ball

>mfw cant make her look any good and its even worse with the prime and the shitty neck

I like using her default non-prime appearance alot aswell.
I'm waiting for immortal skins to get fixed (if ever) so I can bring back my old nova colour scheme

mr 23. i dont want to do Archwing shit.

The alarms have triggered a Bursa

Honestly, I hate the color rippling on nova prime's helmet.

It makes it look bad.

post taters

thats a cute nova

what's a good primary to invest in that won't get nerfed like shotguns will

Soma Prime has literally been the top weapon in this game for years.

>top weapon
it's somewhat decent but come on

>soma prime
>top tier