/codg/ - Call of Duty: WW2 Quartermaster a QT edition

ACHTUNG

PRESTIGE your rank AT YOUR OWN RISK, since a large number of players have had issues with accepting or completing orders (daily/weekly quests) after prestiging.

>The game has X many issues and it sucks. Why?

Yeah, tell me about it. For now, the developer has announced that a patch is in the works for next week, but nothing more.

t.co/khrEByC1Sq

>Is the weapon balance decent?

So far, a few SMG's/AR's outclass most weapons, with the premier OP candidates being the FG42 (3 kill shot range), the BAR (great RoF, reliable 4 shot kill), MP40 (reliable 4 shot kill) and the PPsh (great RoF, minimum recoil).

STAY AWAY from LMG's and Shotguns until SHG can re-balance them.

>Are the maps any better this time around?

Not really, no. Gustav Cannon and USS Texas seem to be the worst maps with problematic spawns. Try and avoid those.

>Are the streaks any good?

Not really. They're mostly a variation of what's been done before and this time they cost A LOT of points to activate.

>What about perks? Are they balanced?

Espionage is currently broken it's not even funny. See for yourself in video attached:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-0Ptik8zpY

>I NEED MOAR INFO

Charlie Intel - charlieintel.com/
Drift0r's YT channel - youtube.com/user/Drift0r
Xclusive Ace's YT channel -
youtube.com/user/TheXclusiveAce

Someone make a discord

FUCK shotguns and FUCK having to load incendiary rounds just to die to a sniper and have to load them again. I don't want to have to run sprinting reloads perk.

the only shotgun I've had modicum succes with is the combat shotgun on maps like Aachen, Saint Marie and Ardennes, but yeah, the shotgun selection is pretty piss poor unfortunately.

Zombies info

>I haven't played zombies since X, is it good?

Yes, it is very good, but it does only have 1 and a half maps (the half map being a basic house map kind of like Nacht), there are now two easter egg quests in the main map with one being presented to you through a literal list of objectives and another that's incredibly hidden just like older easter eggs

>What's the story/atmosphere like

It's back to the old "Nazis make zombies as a last resort to win the war" but with a different twist from 'crazy science with meteors' to 'ancient artifacts from the holy roman empire'
Atmosphere is 10/10 and there is an adaptive soundtrack.

>Can I just survive normally without having to worry about stupid easter egg stuff?

Kinda? Plus the 'easter egg' stuff in the objectives is incredibly simple to begin with, you turn three valves, turn on a switch and then you have access to the rest of the map and the first mystery box location. To get pack-a-punch, you flip a switch by the MP40 wallbuy and then go around the map finding three sewer pipes to go through. Not hard, actually.

>So what's different?

Since it's Sledgehammer and their last project was Exo-Zombies, they are a big fan of special zombies. However this time they're not annoying and actually add to the gameplay. The only enemy you should have difficulty with is the flamethrower zombie, which only comes by every 6-7 waves. Aside from that, there's the objective list instead of having to scour the map the entire game for a single easter egg step, there's the class loadout system and Juggernog is replaced with armor

>Class loadout system?

Yes, there is now create-a-class in zombies, it lets you pick a starter weapon, three mods(perks), and then a special ability. Should be self-explanatory ingame. There is a progression system, and doing the objectives awards lots of XP.

I think you overly criticize shotties and lmg in the op, but thanks for having one.

no, they're really really bad on most maps and especially in objective modes. trust me, I wish they weren't.

reminder if you see this hitmarker in zombies, you are shooting the RIGHT place.

Shoot the hammerarm guys in the back, shoot the tanks on the flamethrower zombies, shoot the heads of everything else.

You still deal decent enough damage to the head of the hammerguys I think, or at least I was killing them fast enough with a PaP'd LMG

Yeah it's more than shooting them in the front, but that's like shooting the torso of a normal zombie. Shooting their spine is like getting headshots on normal zombies - they will melt to even unupgraded weapons.

I wish the campaign had coop. Would really be more fun

>Play Zombies for 1 hour with 3 randoms
>Make it to round 25 then people quit
>Rank up from rank 8 to rank 9

Holy shit this ranking system is so fucking slow. How the hell are people supposed to get to prestiges?

I've seen one guy who was rank 40 like 2 days ago. Dude must not have fucking slept and even then I dunno how the fuck he managed it

Do the objectives and you'll gain like 3 ranks per game. I'm 43 now, have 1d of playtime with like 26games played. Done the casual objectives in nearly every game I've played.

Problem is finding a team that will help. I don't mind soloing the first few objectives but when it gets to the stage where you need the Brenner head, defending the tower etc it'd be nice to have at least one of the retards helping

I've only found one group (admittedly only out of a sample of 5-6) that did the objectives, and we failed at the part where you need to shoot the hilt with the tesla because I think one guy just wasn't firing for whatever reason

Do it in solo. Get camouflage and use the M1911. Upgrade the M1911 as soon as possible - it's your new best friend. No splash damage.

-Get the batteries down from the zeppelin with it
-Clear the area if you're trapped with it

Always cheese the lightning rods with the tesla gun and your grenades - grenades actually kill up to the 30's. The lightning rods take a lot of damage, so don't worry if one's under attack, take your time.

For the brenner head step, go to one painting at a time and then input that code, then go to the next painting. Lots of running, so always buy the increased sprint blitz.

Upgraded M1911 will easily stun the boss during the fight and also get batteries out of the zeppelin. Trust me, the easter egg is piss easy when you use the M1911.

I havnt played it seriously yet, is the Zombies in this one as objective and easter egg heavy as most 3arc stuff? Is it fun without all that or do I need to learn it?

Doesn't the M1911 only get like 50 shots in it?
And I've been really unlucky with the max ammo drops desu.
I'll give it a shot, cheers

You don't need to do the easter egg every time like in Treyarch zombies. It does help, though. The game guides you through it this time giving you objectives, so it's a lot clearer what you have to do. Unlocking the wonder weapon is pretty easy, and can be done in about 15 minutes. Honestly it's fun, I prefer it to just mindlessly training zombies for an hour.

Unlocking pack a punch is really easy, you just need to go to the PaP room and press a button, then find 3 transport chutes around the map, which lead back down to the PaP room and then press a button at the end of the chute. The transport chutes are always in the same location and easy to find.

The actual easter egg looks hard and kinda complex, but in reality it's pretty simple. Once you've done it once it's much easier the next few times.

You can literally just buy ammo from pack a punch for 4000 for it.
If you run out - buy ammo. Shouldn't be hard to earn the points you need.

You can fucking buy ammo from the pack a punch now?

Alright shit I never knew that.

Cool. I think people overstate the difficulty of 3arc a bit, but I am definitely glad this one is more readable but has the same draw. Thanks user

like 3arc maps, there's the basic stuff at first (getting to Pap and opening it, getting the first wonder weapon, getting locations open) but the basic stuff is on a level of an actual easter egg, and has an objectives list. You'll get your boss fight and cutscene without having to do too much complicated shit.

The complex stuff is well hidden, including four different upgrades to the wonder weapon, a "hardcore" version of the easter egg, and there's some smaller easter eggs with some nice bonuses.

How do you get good on this game? I haven't played since Black Ops. My KDR is absolutely awful. I shoot an enemy and then he basically one shots me. I don't run and gun I cut the corners while looking down the sights and generally move pretty slow.

I'm playing on Xbox One

play 1v1's a bunch in HQ, you'll learn the pacing.

What sensitivity do you guys play on?

I'm on 6/6, would normally stick to 4 but higher just seems easier to control at longer ranges this time around

Cod despite being considered very casual, can really fuck you up if you aren't used to it. Learn the maps and solid loadouts. Use and abuse the minimap! Dont sprint around corners, pre-aim instead. General awareness is a skill to learn in cod that comes with time, but is a huge part of getting your kd up without being a god on a controller. Obviously the mode and your playstyle is a big decider in your kdr too, and it isnt everything, as long as it's going up it's good

That's a good suggestion. I'll check it out.
I'm trying Airborne at the moment so a little machine gun. I'm guessing the suppressor decreases the damage right?

take Infantry or Airborne division, use the STG44 or the PPsh, Espionage perk and just try and camp for starters, rushing in this game is too risky so just play in tight corners and wait for enemies to funnel in.

That and you can try this aim improvement drill, helped me a lot in past CoDs - youtube.com/watch?v=OxDrWmwjHcQ

Suppressor decreases range by 30%. Doesn't do much for SMGs as they already had a low range.
30% of small is tiny.

Had a crazy bug the other day, where a teammate had a red name. really threw us all off until he put on a class with that one perk that hides names

You should tell SH

seems Advanced Rifling and Suppressor together actually make the guns worse

Yeah, in the sense that they don't cancel each other out. It's increased by 30% and then decreased by 30%, leading to an overall 91% of the original range.

>It's increased by 30% and then decreased by 30%, leading to an overall 91% of the original range.
wait what

>dont like cod ww2, feeling good and in the mood, lets try some
>first match get loaded into gustav cannon
>second match get put into uss texas

lel, i guess the game does not want me to play it

Texas is fun. Use lookout perk and th garand or fg42 or something and get big streaks

>Texas is fun
if you are mentally challenged sure

post qt quartermaster butts

Here's the math okay: You get a 30% of the original 100% to make a new bigger number, then you take 30% of that new bigger number and subtract it.

30% of 3 is 1, add 1 to 3 and you get 4. 30% of four is 1.333333333333 repeating
subtract that and you get 2.777777777777 repeating.
Get it now?

Were there women armorers during WW2?

Were there supply drops with cool loot for your german weapons in the US headquarters?

......Yes?

so many of the weapons suck, there's really no reason to use anything other than the STG, Grease Gun or Lewis

Try the FG42, you will not regret it.

You just named what I think to be 3 of the worst guns.

how?

What counts as a win in Free-for-all? Do I have to come first?

yes

No it's traditionally been top 3, I haven't check if it's different or not here but I would bet it's still top 3

It isn't top 3, I just came third and the order didn't complete.

The war map in the snow is by far the best map in the game, the objectives are fucking fun. I hate the other war map where you have to capture the building, build the bridge then blow up the depot. It feels like a fucking meat grinder since the objectives are all at 1 confined space. I haven't played the third map.

For the order you require first place.

Unrelated, but I've had far more success with shotguns on HC mode. Every shotgun 1 hit kills except at the very tip where the pellets just disappear. Toggle action becomes a fucking monster in a building.

Who's your gunfu /codg/?

You're gonna have to give me a minute senpai

I also have Serum II, a clean version of the STG collection reward, and Helmat II, a clean version of the Machine Pistol collection reward

M30 luftwaffe. I don't know why people think it sucks honestly. I've had very consistent 1 hits or flame kills off of it, as long as you aim down the sights. It isn't too great hipfire but I think it had a huge accuracy modifier for aiming because it will 1 hit at a pretty good range with it plus flame shells.

Also, this Nambu Pistol

About done with cod ww2.
>start game
>need to reset fov
>reset heroic weapons
>need to enter HQ to get daily challenges
>join a game
>keep losing gunfights as if people can somehow see me before i see them
>no fucking server browser
>can prestige a gun after 1-2 hours of gameplay
>a division takes almost 10 times that
And waah but I'm missing black ops 3, had more color, funnier weapons and movement.

How do you go to public HQs

Do you think they will really keep their word and paid RNG will be cosmetic only? I really hope so but after what happened with BLOPS3 I'm extremely skeptical.

I cant believe the weapon skin would completely change the model. Maybe they aren't adding that many guns after all

Okay so I prestiged, what should I spend my token on? All my favorite guns are unlocked early so I'm thinking maybe one of the higher scorestreaks but I'm not sure.

For what reason? So the general just completely dies? Fuck off discord fag.

I would like a discord so I can have a far easier way to group up with others here.

And that will kill the general. Fuck off. Just say you're looking to play and post your ID. Fucking easy.

That's what this thread is for

treyarch appeals to 12 year old youtuber esport dick riders with minecraft skins for le epin melee DLC weapons
black ops 1 was their only good entry

Man, getting up here is a pain in the ass. the other two are piss easy in comparison

>Muh discord boogeyman

Not at home right now, but a sweet PPsh variant just dropped from a box yesterday

Most likely there's gonna be new weapons and variants with more % Soldier XP but thats it

I'd say to take a gander at Guild Wars general to see what Discord does, but it's mercifully dead.

you have 0 excuses not to spend that token on the FG42 or BAR

Umm, sweetie? He should be spending it on the Waffe 28 or Toggle Action Shotgun

I think discord for generals is creating discord, so no, I'd rather have the general

If bad KDR and losses is what the dude wants than so be it, honey

If you want to pubstomp reddit and other places are easier than a tiny discord. Just post here people would be open to it. We of all places dont need the seperate discord meme. It's already fucked up 2 gens I use

i forgot to delete the quoted post. My bad. I was talking about the nightmare that is getting the third hidden ball

Oh don't worry about it then, hopefully the discord person sees it

Why do I horde important items I'll never spend this fucking token

You can just save up tokens and purchase legendaries you want or what have you. You don't have to spend them on orders, hell I'd say most orders aren't really worth the cost.

i think he means prestige tokens

This game sucks to be honest.

Playing public is no fun, and the Game Battles are worse than in the previous cods.

What is GB like in comparison to say, BO2 ranked?

*Shrug emoji*
You take what you can get, it's a big guess every year. Hopefully 3arc wont disappoint us

why do i die so much more in this game?
i am going 30 and 30, this is ridiculous and unprecedented

why do the spawns never flip?

Honestly a large part may be because of how espionage works.

When an enemy with that training shoots you, you stay permanently highlighted on the enemy minimap for 10 seconds. 10 fucking seconds.

So every time you win a 1v1, if the opponent has Espionage equipped then every other fucker knows your exact location and can see you moving for ages. And seeing as it's the first training you unlock, a lot of people have it on.

Nerf in first patch or it's a very bad sign

but they really arent. Ive got 3+ kdr in almost every game with just the lewis. Combat shotgun with incendiary is also amazing

first cod since mw2 here, what are the chances they nerf fg42/bar?

started at 4/4 but raising kept improving my play and I felt way more comfortable. Sitting at a 7/7 now and feels perfect tbqh

Double XP when!?

yeah they're garbage

Both weapon types require specific points on certain maps (10% of the map it feels like) to start to excel but even then they can still get dunked on by the meta AR's and SMG's. I don't think LMG's and shotguns are truly godawful garbage but you truly are gimping yourself playing them. Shotguns especially just require camping specific points on the map to get that good of a KDR. And camping those points is super dangerous because every area like that has at least 3 different angles to be shot at from, making it your eventual demise when you inevitably just get shot in the back. I still use the weapons but there are sure as shit far better options.

Looking for any PS4 people to play zombies or multiplayer with later tonight at around 7pm EST. Send me a friend request.

PSN: Awesomeness-x

>Need bayonet kills
>One in 6 count apparently

you need to do the run

The full run? because most of the time I start with the charge

not full, needs to be a a straight run, turning breaks it