MANGA IS LITERATURE!

Last thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>No one reads this
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality
vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to bake a lot of cute things with Natsuki!

1st for tulpas

I'm actually very happy that no shitstorm happened like what you guys said. Monika and I'll definitely listen to your music recommendations. Good night, everyone!

Please be a comfy thread, I trust my dokifriends!

Manga is not literature

>My edit is in the OP
I feel fulfilled
Im gonna redo that picture in the future because I fucked up the quality of it and couldve done the hair better, then do the rest of the Dokis too

I want to kiss Yuri while she holds my pen like that!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Doki Doki Literature Club. The plot is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Sartrean Existentialism most of the themes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Monika's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these themes, to realise that they’re not just scary- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Monika truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the meaning in Monika's existential catchphrase "Just Monika,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Portrait of Markov. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Monika's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Monika tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand and the looks rivaling the goddess herself. Nothin personnel kid

Good night user!
I wish you could feel safer here but a lot of people seem to not want this to happen. Maybe I'll help you guys out and make you a discord. I don't want tulpas to kill the general but I respect you as a person and your decision to make a tulpa.

A gift for Yurifags from a Monikafag.

So I got inspired by a pic posted on here last night and was gonna make a fix of user going to Yuris house and meeting her parents/confessing and becoming an official couple. Would anyone be interested in that? I'm probably gonna make it anyway.

Hot
Sounds cute! Do it

A gift for both fags

Thank you, it is very appreciated.

Another thread, another disappointment

Most shocking death? Scariest moment?
Sayori's death was stressful as hell because of course I'm depressed like her and the stuff she said the day before was still fresh and the buildup/execution was pretty good.
Scariest is just Yuri in Act 2. Her eyes haunt me.

I wouldn't do discord usually discord becomes an even bigger shitstorm
>BAE
As a man who loves Monika and Yuri I c

>Bae

Unironically kys

I can't think of anything else, really. I want to give these guys a place to go, both to contain them and to help them connect.

Can appreciate it fucking sent before I finished writing.
Spoiler alert her family is rich af I'd post the pic I got inspired but I'm on mobile atm. It's basically Yuri standing in a huge mansions garden at night

Good morning, everyone! For those who are unaware, we're currently working on a /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality." Participation is welcome from everyone, of all voices and talents, or lack thereof. What's really important is getting a lot of voices, so we make it obvious how much we care about this game! I've set it up so that there's no need to post links publicly- I'll be the only one to hear your voice on its own. Please help us so that we can make this project amazing! Your recording need have nothing but your voice.

Lyrics:
musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality

Record or upload recordings here:
vocaroo.com/

And finally, email the resulting link to me here:
[email protected]

Cutoff date is 19NOV2017, so plenty of time! Thank you!

Sayori for sure, hit very hard that you couldn't save her. Especially if you tell her before that you just want to be friends.
Scariest probably Natsukis neck breaker, since it comes out of nowhere.

Sayorifriends and all you doki lovers how is your self improvement going?

Remember everyday that there is love out there. Especially among broken people.

But you have to get up and become the man that your doki would need.

I would very much like that.
keep it pure my man

I like it when we all get along. It makes me happy.

Remember when these threads used to be really heated waifu wars all the time? I feel like we're more accepting of each others dokis nowadays

This one,you faggot.

Which Doki would most appreciate the McDonald’s Filet-o-Fish sandwich?

How much would it take to have /ddlc/ moved to /r9k/ on a permanent basis?

>tfw no yurianon to do this

Fuck you dad I'll kill myself ironically if I feel like it.
We'll there is the steam group but idk
Muh fuckin treadmill finally shot the bed after all these years so I'm using a rower to lose weight and I'm gonna order dumbbells

meant for this guy

Remember to feed your Natsuki!

I'm happy that I was apparently the first person to send a recording in.

I can't wait to hear the end result!

Reminder that once you've completed dokidokidokidoki to take the next step in clinical depression and read KS

>You cant delete the non-monikas and replace them with monikas
>You can't delete monika and have a normal romance game
Are we even supposed to be happy on this plane of existence

Why on eath would you want that

Yes thanks cuck appreciate it
Don't worry it was gonna be wholesome the hardest part will be naming the parents so I'll probably refer to them as sir and ma'am since they're high class.

It's the same shit, different day/thread.

I really like how the whole scene was executed. No music, then it slams the picture with sound as opposed to fading it in. The static is a nice touch too.

what if I played KS first

because it basically already is

>Fixed the thread count error
good job OP.

We're nearly at our 100th thread! What's everybody going to do to celebrate?

neck myself

Be sad that I didn't find those threads sooner

same with /gsg/ being more or less populated by /pol/tards. it's here to stay.

Kill myself

Spite.
>hurr durr not vidya
>fagiest general of all time
>weebshit

Remember most people on this website are kids and normies.
They can't handle people talking about problems or feels. They appear cool to eachother by ruining anything "faggy".

its all they are

Replay the game

Then post about how Rin is best girl, obviously.

Evening, everyone! Monikanon is asleep so I'll be handing out the word of the thread tonight.
Let's try "Rain" tonight, since there's a minor storm warning and I'm freezing, but at the same time comfy!
Keep in mind that you don't have to interpret it literally! You can evoke imagery or elements of rain in your poem as well! Rookies and veterans are encouraged to post and comment on each others work, we're all looking forward to it!
Have a nice night and stay safe, anons!

You're here now user...here forever
Stand still and I'll glass ya instead

I don't see it mate, here people don't have crab mentality or can't stop shit talking women 24/7
Get drunk with shitty rum

look at this loser lmao

Anons no!

Erika!
do you know if monikanon is okay?

Madoka is poop!

Let's do this cunt

Neck thyself and your path shall be revealed.

Pitter patter
Goes the water
falling from the sky
Look!
Outside the windowpane.
What a beautiful rain

First time doing this, I don't know why but I suddenly wanted to write

>crab mentality

To be honest, not really. We only really interact through spoilered posts since I feel like getting their steam account would be an intrusion and I'm in stealth mode all the time , and because of that I can't say for certain that I was even talking to them. I feel like they may be getting a bit burnt out by doing this every thread, they did say they would be lurking and posting far less frequently. But I'd rather not put words in their mouth and try to play charades when a friends well being is on the line, so all I can hope for is that they'll be willing to talk about their problems when they wake up.

I personally think that DDLC's probably one of the best visual novels out there. It's a work which makes use of the visual novel medium in itself to tell a fulfilling, complex story (DDLC wouldn't work with any other medium). It's a work with strong fundamentals (excellent characterization, plot, and aesthetics [music + art]). But more than that, it's a memorable work that'll leave the reader thinking (via its themes, what it tries to convey, and whether or not it's succeeded at doing so).

So the purpose and motivation of an STD?

More of Monika for you fellow Monifags.

This is a good post. It might be short, but it does its job very effectively in that short time. A VN doesn't need to be excessively long to get its point across. I think Natsuki would approve of DDLC, if she wasn't in it.

who else /cuck/ here? the dokis seem perfect for it for some reason I feel like yuri is the type to worship black cock

No

no

Good luck I'm behind 9 emus

But rin's worst girl
Best girl resembles Yuri

NO

No.

Falling.
It is my fault.
Even so, human nature makes me curse my fate.
This is not the first time.
This won't be the last.
Much like rain, I hit the ground and bounce off
Down these stairs, all I wanted to do
Was be an useless piece of shit
And play videogames...

Sayoris death made me uncomfortable because I spoiled myself on the game and I could FEEL the buildup to seeing her body and it made me have to pace around for a while before I built up the nerve to see it. That, and I both identify with how she feels and when I saw her body "in the flesh" so to speak, I felt more jealous than shocked or scared.

This is true.
>inb4 the totonofag
DDLC is one of those games that try to do something with the possibilities that only an interactive medium have, instead of trying to tell a story like if it was a movie.
I wish that more games explored those possibilities of story telling, without the meta necesarily

Monika is the one that likes niggers though.

Lilly looks nothing like Yuri, except maybe in the tits.

I can imagine you being trampled by a huge black bull.

Which doki should i take to this yaoi con?

Yuri of course

>195081527
You're probably baiting for (You)s. Even so, fucking kill yourself.

why are anons here so mean i thought this thread was meant to be comfy >~

Buffsuki

I'd rather have the tulpafags, corpsefuckers, AND summoners than this

No
No

Why does this shit happen when american anons are asleep and european anons are awake?

Don't touch it, it'll start moving again.

Implying tulpas don't get blacked on the reg

I want to rub my magnet all over Yuri's floppy _________

At least stab it before

>no his hot brother

So, what are you anons listening to tonight?

No
Cuckolding is a fetish for the weak and pitiful.

me killing myself

My dark thoughts telling me how to end it all in several ways.

Some eurobeat while attempting to draw some Yuri

Probably make a super lewd harem fic. Because fuck it why not.