/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_Saber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to cure Okita's illness!

Best way to get the rarest teapot?
30 or 40 ap?

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

The Saint

I love my oni waifus!

Fluffy Servant

40AP

So we've heard tale of many anons feeling despair over failure or tears of joy over getting Okita, but how about those of us still rocking with our starter rerolled servants and still saving, How are you fairing?

>tfw I wanted to make a Liz thread but clicked on the wrong image

Should I keep farming the 40AP quest for my last gudao CE or run the 10AP quest for drops until they change to the better ones?

>TFW I can't farm 40 ap because I consistently die and can only do it with full command seals

Feels bad to have weak units man.

BIG MONEY GIRL

>Curing terminally ill girls who cough up blood.
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MOE!!

I LOVE FUCKING LOLIS

/mindofsteel/ here
365 quartz 20 tickets
I don't even know who I'm saving for, I just know that I don't like either Okita, nor Scat, nor Jack, nor Shuten, nor Raikou, and I don't know what comes after

Same

So being serious, will we have the prisma illya event, or any other collabs that jp had? Kuro, Iri, Shiki, and BB are all pretty good servants, and I don't want to miss them.
I already don't have them in JP ;.;

BIG
MONEY
FEETS

FOXFAGS BTFO

Yes

Prism Ilya event is the most suspect one. The others won't be too difficult for us to get.

They said even if we can't get events we will get the servants, though.

LEWD THE SAINT

Really want to lick her sweaty pussy

Prisma is already in the NA credits, it'll be fine. The only unknown collabs are Kara no Kyoukai and CCC I think.

How much did Tamamo make?

Extra never got a western release, but you can buy Prisma blu rays at Walmart so it's not like it'd be alien to players.

I want to carry Nobu's shoes.

>They said tamano would stay big money girl until reddit alter
>They said okita wouldn't even come close
Dumb foxfags were so wrong

Can anyone please spare an okita account? I spent 750 quartz and didn't get her and suddenly have no motivation to go on. You can have my old account if you want.

Tamamo made 100k more actually

You should pick a less vengeful and violent saint to lewd.

You never will. Although I am pretty sure she will be cured if she becomes Devil Saber

Extra did. CCC didn't

I WANT OKITA-SAN TO COUGH IN HER HANDS

AND THEN RUB HER SMELL ALL OVER MY FACE AND DICK

I really want kuro, and that's a load of my chest.
I'm not even a lolicon. Something about Kuro just really does it for me

>extra
CCC didn't, extra was one of the last financial successes for the PSP in the west

I can barely finish the 40 ap so no way I can grind for landmines.

Didn't they say they mostly want the NA version to get a bigger exposure to Fate in the West?
In that case they probably also want some exposure for Prisma.

Devil Saber
What is this?

Same here, I'm not a lolicon but I'd destroy the cups.

no she didn't

All my friends that have Okitas aren't using the Poster Girl CE and it's making me sad.

Same

I'm a lolicon and I hate Kuro

>there are anons in this very thread who will never ever poke Okita in their rooms and tease her about her illness
>they will never ever max ascend her and grail her and make her the very best she can be

NEVER EVER

>bring Jannu to 40 AP since my party is underserved
>Dead by 2nd battle, since she wears Medusa focus CE + all chimera attack crits
Never again

Aniplex has the rights to KnK for NA, so there shouldn't be a problem there either. CCC would literally be the only questionable one.

Depending on whatever, it is either Okita empowered by the Grail or Okita and Nobu fused together

>Medusa focus CE + all chimera attack crits
Please don't mention this combination. It's only been a day and I'm traumatized already.

You forget that the entirety of Grand Order is Type-Moon IPs and characters, it's not going to run into rights issues and if it does it would be easy for someone to say "Do we need to renegotiate our contract right fucking now?"

Yes it's not like (You) have the ability to give any Servant 1 turn of Evade or something...

Anybody? I only have one more CE in stock but can hit 370% with the three I do have. Should I wait to run 40AP again until the better dailies come?

I got 1.1k FP in the last 4 hours after testing out Okita with the Poster Girl CE on. Every time someone on here says they can't find a Party Order or Gudao Okita I'm tempted to swap and see if that's more profitable, but I guess everyone wants different things at different times.

>hurr durr I'm retarded
Bring a gil/emiya with it and one-shot it with the bonus damage or use your evade command

This is a big cup

Shut the fuck up, haniho.

Stop making me like Medb.

SEHAI-KUN! SEHAI-KUN!

I spent over 800 quartz and Okita didn't come home! Help me!

That only raises further questions.

Make me!

Yes, but they licensed these IPs and characters to other companies when they were released in USA. That's also why they don't bother with EU version of FGO, imagine having to renegotiate deals about every IP in every European country.

The Jeanne, I meant

You can clear the event with that much bonus, focus on skulls/mats

Just run the 20AP for some of those mats I guess. The early dailies don't give so many points anyway so missing one GUDA-O won't hurt too much. And supposedly the better 40AP ones start tomorrow

poster girl is more profitable. You only use the Guda CE for that one fight daily so keep using poster girl

It is Ok for the japanese to make fun of a historical figure about his illness that killed millions of people before a vaccine was discovered?

>People who didn't level up their guda bonus servants and can't do the 40AP without including non-bonus servants

Stop making me like Medb.

I can't even see illya or miyu that way. What's so erotic about kuro bros, and how do I stop being turned on by a preteen

The fear in her voice is delightful.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_Saber
It comes from a gag manga. Why would you ever want to raise those questions?

It is OK to make retard post on image board?

They're not doing business with Harmony Gold so they should be fine.

me

Yes.

But don't you DARE make fun of butchers missing fingers. No seriously.

>What's so erotic about kuro bros
Has just enough traits from a teenager in most pics that she does not seem like a child anymore. On top of that, her personality is not really that of a child either.

Why do people keep bullying lucklets in these threads?

I get that
I'm saying bring a support gorilla with poster [best] girl instead so you can 1-turn it rather than trying to stall with a jannu who will probably top out at 50k with the bonus damage and get fucked by RNG if you don't blow your evade command

>iPhone

Such is the nature of Gacha

>There are people RIGHT NOW who have been tricked into believing that the later 40 APs have better drop rates for the Hira-gumos

>There are people in this thread AT THIS VERY MOMENT not taking advantage of Unlimited Claw Works

>"SEHAI-KUN! SEHAI-KUN!, I want to be a great king so my father can notice me! help me please sehai-kun!"

do the 40AP actually rotate or do we just get access to more of them? the berserker one says "14 days left" which seems to imply they stray permanently available once they were unlocked

Okita was known to be of the light hearted sort.
The only thing he might contest is the whole TB thing. I can see that being more of a point of contention for him than him turning into a waifu.

Have you prepared your catalysts, anons?

You mean you wouldn't be interested in dispassionate cold tuna sex with Miyu, or intimate vanilla mating presses with Illya?

You're so hopeless user-kun. THE MONEY MACHINE!

Rob a guy who has Okita

Martha is for courtship and marriage! Not lewd!

Androidfags are usually poor so they're obviously f2p.

>you will never get added after your death to a shitty mobile game as a genderbent version really thirsty for the selfinsert MC's dickç
>otakus won't sell their organs to the yakuza just to have your genderbent version
Why even die bros?

Because even though lucklets should accept the fact that even if they have a statistically high chance of rolling for a servant if they roll hundreds of times the chance of failure still exists, they don't and they whine about it. You can't have everything you want in life, it sucks but it's true.

I set my phone wallpaper to Okita.

It worked.

She didn't beat tamamo's peak though

I try not to bully them too much. I'm a lucklet myself in terms of servants. But it's too easy sometimes, these people break too easily.