/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>/drg/ VGL9 Poll
pastebin.com/GJwppt84

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tnz5L_8Wg4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yaoi > Yuri

I love Mikan!

I love Tenko!
Good morning /drg/

I hate Junko!

What if I'm the rare breed that likes both?

Saionji best girl

xth for Ouma!

yoohoo

Ibuki likes BOYS!!

fuck ass shit dick nigga cum man juice big anus rectum deep balls pound rape assault curved bondage rope incest femdom semen-inferno

Good taste.

The only way it can be improved is if you know Himiko is the best V3 girl.

This

See now you're just getting your lolicon in my masochism

I hate Kirumi!

Angie and her beloved fellow inmates!

Hooyoo!

Sorry, that's pic related

Seesaw, outdoor play.

I love Kirumi!

>lolicon
R-rude

>Angie

youtube.com/watch?v=Tnz5L_8Wg4A

I want to fuck Kaito!

Mugi, Kaito and Kiibo!!

The only thing Mikan did wrong was not choosing Hiyoko as her victim.

>That Kaede
I'm gonna hurl.

Ouma!

Ibuki likes fat, fat boys

Kaede has big tits

Miu big family

>"haha yes ofcourse I like boys"
>her nose immediately extends

I love girl Komaeda!

fuck ass shit dick nigga cum man juice big anus rectum deep balls pound rape assault curved bondage rope incest femdom semen-inferno seesaw outdoor-play ndrv3

i love kaede.

meant for

Do you love this Kaede too?

Yamero.

Help, I'm addicted to dangan girls, I can't stop fapping.

Let's play Sonic Forces together Maki

And so a new Tulpaman pasta was born.

That's really nice work.

yeah. not bad.

Ibuki loves smelly old men!

Delete! Ibuki is not a fag!

Nice!
Guess I'm into feet now

Himiko is a good girl.

Playing Sonic Forces with Maki and Himiko!
The girls arguing over what the Sonic OC should look like!!

>Shuichi names his Kaede

Poyo would totally dropkick you if she saw you write this shit.

>We may be fictional, but what went through wasn't. What we felt and still feel is real!

>As soon as their memories got messed with in the opening, their old selves died and the fictional ones became real.
>Yeah, he never solved a crime that haunted him for years, but he still has that memory. Just cause it never happened doesn't mean it no longer effects him or shapes who he is.

Is is just me or is this conversation at the end of V3 a very VERY dangerous topic?

It feels like a comment about *that* war that happened in the 20th century and shaped today's society.
You know... *that*.

For fucks sake, V3 even has a "Supreme Leader" (with Fanta and everything) talking about "Truth and Lies" the entire game.

Is Kodaka redpilled?

I can't bring myself to fap to Dangans desu.

>those thick thighs
>the exposed hair above his underwear
>strands of hair on his legs
>the tasty feet
>the beautiful bulge
I'm going to die peacefully

Have you seen Gonta's FTEs?

...The fuck are you on about?

>tfw thought this was going to be a Godposter rant

How in the world do you manage that

You see the unique thing about Ouma is that you can never know what he's thinking. He's always analyzing the game and so many steps ahead of everyone else including the mastermind as he's able to leave clues behind while using the mastermind for his own plans. The killing game only took full stop because Ouma decided he's had enough of this game and simply wanted to end it. It's why I still think his true talent was SHSL Chessmaster and he was simply lying about his face value title. His analytical skills rival or may surpass Junko's because he has so may alternate paths to take. He's always analyzing the field before making his move and would even use others like Saihara to get his message across to the others while throwing the mastermind off guard since he knew about the outside world early on.

The holocaust is fiction but it has shaped today's society.

Not yet

Not the user you replied to but I can't fap to my favorite dangans (or favorite characters in general) because i find it weird

Me three

Cause I can only think of whatever happens to them in the game, it feels awkward. There's just a few characters I can fap to.

But the Holocaust happened.

Not only that, the circumstances between that and the revelations at the end of DRV3 are completely different, especially since DRV3's fiction is about personality and relationships of individuals, not the progress of a society.

Basically you're a dumbass.

Now I truly feel like a degenerate male.

t. /pol/ack

I think that Ouma is most likely lying about himself overall or his talent. He does say that he is a liar in the character trailers and the demo so it would make sense for him to lie to the others about himself. He may act fearless and child-like but what if he was something much different inside and this is just how he acts as a leader.

Not only does he look like he's in a straight jacket but he has got a chain hidden behind his checkered scarf so it would make sense that he was imprisoned for being so good at lying that no one could tell whether he was telling the truth or not.

fuck off /pol/

Don't forget he's the SHSL Phantom Thief too.

>lied about his talent
He was literally named the Ultimate Supreme Leader in his motive video.

In DR1, DR2, and DR3, there were characters who lied about their talents. Junko/Mukuro lied about being the SHSL Fashionista. SHSL Imposter lied about his talent. Monaca disguised as Miaya lied about being the SHSL Therapist. Ouma could easily be the next character who lies about his/her talent.

Ouma could easily be lying about this secret society he leads. When Shuuichi says he may have heard about a secret society, he could easily be referring to a different organization, or at least one Ouma doesn’t lead.

Ouma calls himself a liar and evil. If he were SHSL Leader, he’d use his talent to gain followers. To do that, he’d have to get people to trust him. It’s very difficult for anyone to trust Ouma when he calls himself a liar and evil.

He seems too malicious upon first impression. Ouma calls himself evil, admits he’s done bad things, and suggests abusing people if they do something bad. He’s also promoted as a character who is sly and manipulative. This sounds like someone who is pretending to be an evil leader rather than being one. Typically, even the most evil dictators aren’t perceived as evil upon first impression. Hitler didn’t gain followers because people thought he was an evil bastard. If Ouma were SHSL Dictator, he’d seem very likable and trustworthy right off the bat, even with his suspicious sounding talent.

Ouma claims he’s a liar. It’s possible he calls himself a liar as a hint to his real talent or as a clue to indicate he’s lying about his talent. Lying about his talent and keeping up the act would be a big psychological undertaking. In order to handle the lie a bit better, Ouma may outright call himself a liar in order to feel like less of a liar. In a way, he’d be calling himself a liar in order to vent out who he thinks he actually is. This would probably be similar as to why he usually says what he’s thinking. It lifts the burden of carrying these secrets. Living life pretending to be someone you’re not is extremely difficult.

>cuckolding
>blacked shit
>holocaust shit
I want /pol/ to leave

Mods seem to hate it already

Cuckholding always been apart of /drg/

Yeah, Kirianon's been here for a few months already.

Best giri.

The fact that someone wrote this down and saved it saddens me.

What is Cuckhara VS Zeussufag wars? Saihara has been called a huge cuck ever since December.

Not really. Other than the occasional Souda and Leon it didn't blow up until v3 with Amamifags.

No, that's NOT the point of V3's ending, the point was that you can accept fiction as fiction but the messages of fiction can still have meaning to you. It was basically a big "Hey, it's okay to like Danganronpa and these characters even though it isn't real." Society believing lies on a massive scale is an entirely different fucking subject.

>made to keep society in check

Ohhhhh, conspiracy nut, okay.

I'm not a cuck...

So you're saying Zeussufags are/pol/niggers?
I'm not surprised.

>cuckholding
How new are you?

That's exactly what a cuck would say.

Keep telling yourself that.

I love my darling husband!

Dude, you're a cuck and a half.

Daily reminder to not put your oumas in presses.

What a goddamn cuck

I'm pretty sure before Amamifags and everyone else starting calling Saihara a cuck, people bashed on Matsuda quite a bit for being a cuck to Izuru

I want Angie to cuck Kirianon

Angie anal sex

Would you step on him? With your feet?

GOTH MEN FEET

Junko and her beloved Izuru!

Dum-dums. I'll have your heads.

>Ouma Kokichi couldn't believe he was sitting next to his beloved senior, Hydraulic Press-senpai. He felt large metal hands gripping onto his right thigh and mewled. "O-Oh Hydraulic Press-senpai, you're so close to me!"

>Hydraulic Press-senpai simply firmed his grasp further. "Please Kokichi, call me Hydraulic Press-chan." Ouma's face got warm and he cried out, "Ah! Hydraulic Press-chan that's so informal!" Hydraulic Press-chan smiled sexily. "Yes, it is."

>He picked up Ouma and threw him onto a bed that appeared out of nowhere. (?) "H-Hydraulic Press-chan..." Ouma murmured. Hydraulic Press-chan loomed over Ouma and looked over him thirstily. (Slirp, Slirp)

>Ouma pulled Hydraulic Press-chan closer to his neck. He reached out further and whispered in his ear(?), "Lemme smash." That was all Hydraulic Press-chan needed to hear.

>He fucked Ouma so goddamn hard that everyone in Japan and also in every fucking country besides Japan could hear their collective moans. He fucked Ouma so hard that Kiibo happened to hear, and confusing Ouma's loud pansy moans for crying, attempted to check up on him.

>Kiibo opened the door to an unfortunate sight, Ouma was literally smashed into a pancake. "O-Ouma-kun! How could you! Cheating on me with another machine!" Kiibo's emotions willed him to cry despite it not being a function he was even capable of. He wailed and ran out of the room.

>Ouma said nothing because he's dead. The Hydraulic press said nothing because it is an imobile, simple, machine that can't perform fuctions outside of flattening materials.

>Kiibo woke up, drenched in sweat.

I love Mukuro!

Yes! Keep your Oumas healthy and safe, no matter what!

Would she even like him considering he hates black people?

explain yourself

You'll have our heads, but you'll never have Kirigiri.

This is incredible.

>ywn get to see the exact moment Presser-kun took Ouma's virginity
It's not fucking fair bros

Angie wouldn't be having sex with Kirianon, she'd be fucking Kirigiri and making him watch