/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1327

Cute Winter Neppy Edition

Last Thread: →

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

NEW NEP GAME INCOMING: siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/
4GO Steam page up: store.steampowered.com/app/632350

Iffy announces the 4GO art contest winners: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15&15=1

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Some posters in this thread have a tendency to derail it by starting off-topic waifu/yuri wars. Report and ignore such individuals.

If I needed a proof that nepfags are autistic, you gave it to me.

Hey relax, bebi.

I see you really like this nep picture op

Can you blame him? Neppy a cute

It's just one faggot. Don't lump the rest of us with him.

I can only blame him that he posted
and not

Difficult. It's easy to find a nepfag being retarded, but finding a smart nepfag is difficult.

I like this pic too, i don't see any problem using this pic

Newfag here

Excuse my ignorance, but why does nepgen sperg out about a Neptune OP and make accusations of autism but any other girl is fine?

You can't stop stupid people from being stupid.
Actually, bitching at them will only encourage the autistic nepfag to shitpost more, as it it will convince itself that it's a master troll, unaware that it's just embarassing itself.

>"Newfag here"
>not a new IP
Hi OP!

It's best to just ignore them fools.

Why do you answer yourself?

They make a pretty good point, though. If nepfags are so autistic, then how come they never sperg out about other girls in the OP? It's always the nep haters who do the sperging out.

I suspect it's just one guy. Probably the yuri shitter.

You're not answering the question. How strange.

Your question wasn't even directed to me, first of all. Second of all, it was based on a likely faulty premise that the posts in question were made by the same guy.

I notice you're still carefully avoiding it, which means you admit being in the wrong.
Ergo, nice try, OP, but you got busted.

I'm really embarrassed for you, friendo. You're making it really obvious that all this OP drama is being caused by one severely autistic individual, AKA you, as everyone else looks on helplessly.

You should really stop giving him (you)'s. It's what he craves.

This thread is off to a good start.

Any thread with canned neps is a good thread. Sadly, I lost my photo of Neptuna. Does anyone have it?

rip flan

Reminder Uzume is cute

Nice paint skills , no (you) this time

Truly horrifying.

Blame the nepfag.

Yeah, just get a bag of Pop-Secret and just laugh at that fool.

>195090641
>answering to himself
Phew.

It turns out the shitposter is also the guy who gives phantom (You)s by removing one of the > from his replies. Wow, who would've thought, the same guy who telegraphs his presence in the most obvious way possible is also the most rampant shitposter in the general. The only thing I'm surprised about is the fact that he's such an irritating Neptune hater. I guess when it rains, it pours, and this guy has shit falling from the sky down all over him.

UD Noire's okay.

He's also the guy that tries to start shit between the waifufags. He'll post shit bashing Blacfriends while pretending to be a Nepfriend.

She's grown on me. Still prefer Superdimension Noire

Meh.

This is my response as well I really don't like any Noire except UD Noire.

Nice to see that Ghostroach decided to be a nepfag to get protection.

Chika's butt.

UD Noire is okay I guess, I really like her outfit, but I don't like her personality as much. I really prefer Hyper Noire.

>Nepfaggot - Check
>Rushed OP - Check
>Rulenazing others - Check
Guess you faggots really are the lowest of the low.

UD Noire is fun to have around because she's more likely to screw up.

Hey, at least he replaced the "get hyped" by something more relevant.
His hypocrisy is still staggering, though. Samefagging constantly, answering to himself, spamming the same pictures four times in a row, but crying whenever he violates the rules.

>Samefagging constantly, answering to himself, spamming the same pictures four times in a row, but crying whenever he violates the rules.
OP here. Literally none of this is true. That Neptune picture was posted 3 times by 3 different people, not all by me. I haven't samefagged at all. And I haven't done any rulenazing, that was most likely YOU, the guy butthurt about a Neptune OP.

This is really pathetic. I'm guessing the post you replied to was you as well, which makes you the biggest samefagging rulenazing hypocrite here.

>Literally none of this is true
:^)
>everyone i don't like is the same guy
Hu-uh.
>how dare you follow rules
Ebin.

Take a good look, this is what nepfags are about. Hypocrisy, double standards, and a lot of fallacies.

>Hey, at least he replaced the "get hyped" by something more relevant.
Personally I'm not a fan of autistic caps. "New Neptunia game is in the works" from was better desu

Boi

Hey, it'sa nepfag. Of course he'll roleplay like an autistic, overexcited retard.

At this point I'm convinced that all the nepfag bashing is just one severely autistic individual with an axe to grind for some reason. It's really weird, wtf is wrong with this dude?

>yellow bear
For what purpose.

Anyway, clear the filth of that the autistic meme-spouter with actual, good neps.

>says best nep
>doesn't actually post a good nep
Let me fix this.

>Last time's Neptune OP some autist makes a separate thread and desperately bumps it for hours until the mods finally get around to deleting it
>Today's Neptune OP some autist desperately shitposts, samefags, then accuses ""nepfags"" of doing what he does just because he can't handle a Neptune OP
Serious question, why are Neptune haters so autistic? This behavior is not normal, but for some reason they get set off immediately when Neptune is in the OP. What's the deal?

>all the links in the OP are screwed up and don't work
I can already say this thread is going to suck.

um, why tell lies? Every link in the OP works fine.

>um,
Back to neppit.

Answer the question. What do you gain from telling lies that can be easily disproved?

Is there a cure for nepfags?

As soon as you explain why you spam the same pictures four times in a row.

Getting injected with air.

>As soon as you explain why you spam the same pictures four times in a row.
I never did. You damn well know that.

Is this an admission that you have no purpose here other than to shitpost like a retard because you're mad about Neptune being in the OP for some reason? Why don't you get a life instead of shitting up this general every day?

9mm of lead applied to the forehead

Funny how that thread and were both made 2 minutes apart and 100 posts early yet the former got nuked instantly and the latter was allowed to stay.

Blanc is cute!

>I never did.
:^)

You're a terrible liar.

Napalm.

Autism won. Even a janny can get tired, and the nepfags have been spamming threads for a while back then.
That, and that fucking winter nep picture.

>Nep-haters

Vert is my wife and she is perfect and beautiful!

Don't mind me, just posting best butt.

Blanc with bed hair is cute.
Nepgear with pigtails is kinda okay.
Rom and Ram are adorable.
Vert is okay.

The unwanted child can fuck off.

are there actually girl nep fans

Propably but not in here

Rate my "This PC" OwO

So he was THAT obvious, yet you still let yourself get baited by his trolling? Shame on you. People like that crave attention, and if you ignore them for long enough they will get bored.

>Conpa

my liitle sister likes them, so yes, there are.

What about Blanc with a ponytail?
Or whatever you call that hairstyle

Post the canned Neptuna please. I lost mine.

Nepu!

What the fuck is my friend with benefits supposed to be doing in this photo?

Neppy is so cute. CUTE!

I think you would have problems to even reach a ,,friend,, status with her

can you guess what's behind this cute face? >.

She technically has one here (it's a side ponytail, but a ponytail nonetheless). Though Blanc with a ponytail proper would look pretty good

How many layers of waifu2x is this on

All of them.

I like nep.

We figured out, don't worry. After spamming the same shitty picture over and over again...

shake
that
ass for me

Your wife has nice ass

Last thread

>yurishitters spanking
I'd rather not spank them, sorry.
>sex giving
Ha ha ha ha...
>Plutie deserve forced
Raping Plutia?
>imagine Japanese autistic