/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #152

Last Thread: Latest News

>Round 1 of the KC cup has started
>A new Main Box is out. (Gladiator Beasts might be good)
>Jesse Anderson is now roaming the GX part of Duel Links
>Champions Vigilance and Machine Angel Ritual was limited to 1, and Red Eyes Spirit was limited to 2.
>The Balance skill has been nerfed and the Creator skill now gives more meta relevant cards
>Pegasus and Paradox Bros. now appear at the gate permanently
>Espa Roba will be coming to DL in Mid November

Useful (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>There is no indication that Konami bans people for using the modded APK.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Should I reset the box if I got my first laquari after 16 packs?

Is it the only thing you want out of it? Then yes, otherwise no.

im so sorry op

What for?

That your thread is going to die and no one is going to use it

Is anyone at DLv 20 already? Are the duels now taken into account for the ranks later on as well?

i wanna fuck Mickey so bad

One time Plat shitters must feel pretty bad when they see this.

>Not Emma

Shit taste confirmed

Pic related, it's you rn

OH BOY EVERYONE IS RUNNING CA SHIT
THANKS JEWNAMI

>Doesn't run CA

It's like you want to lose something.

Did you use REZ and lose to a Hazy Flame deck once? If yes, that were probably me.

Are there any decent Glad Beast decks yet? I am still debating whether to buy the new box or not. They're fairly decent even in the TCG, right?

i could have gotten kog all 4 but i was lazy!

No, I don't use REZ.

Nice excuse there. You just don't have the necessary skill.

I've been dreaming of this moment

What's the point of having the KC cup three times before the World Championship? There was only one last time, right?

Post dick, please. Is it a regular GK deck with Delg?

Will they repeat brave joey or should i waste my SR tickets on red eye shit?

That event happened twice already, if I remember correctly. Seems doubtful that it appears again.

to try to emulate how tcg players have to play in assloads of regionals to get to worlds and also to make the kc cup relevant

Basically.
I'm currently digging for a second Floodgate which will replace either Mirror Wall or 1 Wall of Disruption

Are you using it in the KC cup? How does it hold up against CA and REZ?

I personally use 1 MW and 1 WoD

MW is useful vs shit like AG

Already at level 10 at KC Cup. Eazy

Yeah that's why I'm undecided
Wall of D is basically a huge brick vs Ancient Gears, but it's really good vs every other matchup
I am. Not gonna pretend like it's tier 1 or anything but it can win against CA and REZ

Kek.

what dick?

Some questions
>is floodgate traphole the best card in the game, and if not, what would you say is? (No "it's hard to say" reddit responses please I need to buy whatever it is so I can be good)
>If I reach duel level 10 on Kc cup I made it to part 2?
>are ninja's still a tier 1 deck without 3 star demolition? I only have beatdown ninjas
>How hard will it be to earn some rewards in stage 2? Is everyone in it just going to be tryharding to the max with CA's?

Yeah I get that a lot

got kik?

What deck are you playing? I can guarantee you that I already built it before you, retard.

Ancient gears, without electro, + that spell that destroys all machines on field. Ran into a lot of mirror matches + memes

>is floodgate traphole the best card in the game, and if not, what would you say is? (No "it's hard to say" reddit responses please I need to buy whatever it is so I can be good)
That would be Econ and you don't buy Econ.

Are ninja decks going to use more than 1 upstart?

Not without Hanzo

Wall of Disruption
No
No
Yes

Why not system down to destroy only opponent machines?

>wall of disruption
*summons ancient gear beast*
Best card in the game is mirror wall

>nerf CA
>they're still absolute cancer
cool
great game

Guys help. I want to FUCK Insect Queen

Do you think Gesse will get a good Crystal Beast skill in the end? They are actually playable if you test well, at least better than Neos.

>ran into a Mokuba using Ghostricks
>was not prepared for it
>got stomped like an idiot
YOU SON OF A BITCH
I KNOW YOU'RE HERE

Nah, that's not how it works

>dueling in the KC
>right now
>if you don't have a $$$ meta deck
lmfao
just wait a couple days for the metafags to hit the top and stop playing

but the free gems, dude

lol no

thanks buddy

>duel against Brazilian
>don't really have to try
>No Damage Victory

Every time.

It's hard to pay attention to the game when you live in a favela and have to play while dodging bullets.

>Brazilian
>I always win against Japs using Red-Eyes or AG

does anyone here use Exodia?

>no motivation to participate in KC cup because they nerfed my Balance BEWD into the ground

Balance is still good.

I feel you. I'd love to play my favorite archetype, but they're complete shit and don't have any good support, so I don't have any desire to run them against human opponents.

>Konami made it so you can change where your flag displays
I guess leafs, BRs and Britbongs couldn't handle the bantz

>nerfed balance
Wasn't enough desu. Both balance and restart should be removed.

>100 apologems

Konami fear the samurai

Yeah but without CV, BEWD is just way too resource intensive. Even with CV it was a Plat tier deck at best but using the Kaiba taunts made it KoG in my heart.

but with CV at 1 the deck doesn't work anymore

Are you trying to say CV was that much better than Wall of Disruption? (which by the way can score you easy OTKs with bewd and AMA) Aside from turn 1 CV it's just as good as any

PEOPLE STILL TRYING TO GO ALL BLACK RED DRAGONS, HOLY SHIT

CV is an absolutely ridiculous card, WoD is super strong too but the amount of utility CV provides is gamebreaking provided its very simple condition is met.

Reminder that Mokuba is still the best duelist!

Its Blue-Eyes, Kaiba will eventually add new cards like the the DOSD Movie ones and Alternative, just wait.

CV is way more versatile. Not much is gonna be attacking your Blue Eyes but your opponent sure as hell is gonna throw every trap, spell, and annoying monster effect at it. CV shut most of those down and the only condition is that you summon the monster your deck is built around summoning.

>brainlet comparing cards with different purposes

>CA's still top deck, tier 0 and I'm already kog and ready for stage 2 of kc cup
How's it feel, poorfag retards? You were so buttblasted the other day, claiming that "CA'S are cancer and deserved to be killed", but then, kek, you realize that the nerfs did fucking nothing, because Konami would never nerf a deck that takes skilll and is p2w. You are all so fucking stupid, and I'm glad that Konami made sure that you have to buy the packs to be good, because you retards really don't deserve anything.

Oh fuck I love the KC Cup so far. It's been a while since I could face absolute new players, back when casual pooled everyone and you deranked to silver/rookie 1. It's so fun stomping new playera into the dirt.

>a deck that takes skilll
LMAO nice bait faggot

>play three cards
>win
>skill

>D.Lv 18
>9 matches the other player got disconnected

This is it lads, I'm going to make it

all right so the kc cup started and I'm having trouble getting past duel level 12 because of all the meta decks. I can usually beat ancient gears everytime but Cyber angles are giving me trouble.

Don't have the money to buy a lot of packs right now, but what free cards can I add that counter them?

How are they new players if they're in KOG?

>tfw you beat a CA player with your Gravekeepers
I know it will never happen again, but fuck its a good feel

>They never added Trap Hole
For what reason

T-TOO BROKEN YOU MADMAN

>They never added Fiber Jar
I just don't understand

>gravekeepers
Stop playing your stupid faggot special snowflake garbage (That you didn't even make) and start playing CA's, you stupid cunt.
>playing decks that aren't CA's
Literally you shouldn't even be allowed to play, na no ne.

They never added a limited MST or Pot of Greed/Upstart Goblin too.

Upstart would be perfectly balanced at 1.

I'll bet you wouldn't say that to Seto's face

At least change the deck so someone might bite the bait

Help

>only 2 econs
>no floodgates
stupid bitch

nope

STOP USE FLOODGATES, I SWEAR FOR GOD

Delete this trash, netdeck (COPY) Spellcasters instead

Lucky for you I only have 1 Floodgate :^)

>only 1 floodgate
Stay bad and enjoy handing out those free wins :^)

So guys, i once saw a luster soldier deck in duel viewing but didnt save the deck, anyone mind helping me?

Can't believe I spent money on the game when I've been stomping with Ancient Gears
You need 3 The Creator

Also, im a massive lucklet, so i dont know if my deck sucks or the general archetype sucks

How does the KC cup works? Does it matter how many wins/loses I have at the end as long as I have reached the needed lvl? Seems like it counts towards ranked games?

Take out Sonic Bird and Soldier Synthesis, they don't work