>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSNEWSCLANS

This janitor is a murderer

This is the inside of a hunter's head

>tfw you get everything you want from your faction

TITANS LEAD THE WAY!

It's beautiful

Seems to be quite empty

>fur

So what's the number on your Fight Forever emblem user? You have one, right?

Wtf my game just lost connection and gave me error code "black"

get new shaders holy shit

>finish nightfall
>visit Zavala for my engram
>"Are you ready?"
>hands me a Niggerless Midnight
I thought Bungie was a progressive company, but... Wow...

where is the fapfic archives lads

>broke down better devils and hawkthrone's shotgun thinking they were just basic bitch trash drops

So many regrets.

so wait, as far as i can tell, the FWC pistol is just a slightly different better devils. whats the difference?

I would test but I donthave either yet

>tfw 302
>tfw can't find a regular group the run the raid

Sad. Sad bros.

So which armor mods are worth using?

Why do you fuckers never link the last thread?

what for?

as far as I can tell, any of the +5 ones. But I dunno if paragon is any good over melee recharge or grenade recharge.

In case anyone wants to read the last thread while they were gone you retard.

why wouldnt they already have it open in another tab

I"m new to this game and retarded
When you choose a faction is it permanent? Or can I leave Dead Orbit later?

Just need a chest to get 300 base, got 2 powerfuls left, wish me luck friends

Dlc when?

Why would anyone do that? Like there's anything worth reading

I almost did the same thing. I just happened to read off the better devil's in discord as I was breaking shit down and someone screamed at me to stop.

I infused it and tried it out in the prestige strike

>mfw

>People want to read 775~ posts bitching about pvp, asking about weapons, posting the same images of their characters, and posting WE WUZ or blacked memes

He just wants to harvest the (You)s he left out at night to soak

>he doesn't like fur

That's a cute birb

I'm really disappointed we only had different weather once in the entire game. I fucking love rain, why only get it once?

>wanting to look like a hunter makes me edgy

sometimes i feel like Veeky Forums has scarred people so much that they start hating things just because they've been told to hate them for so long

It's fake tho

Go to Titan.

>wanting to wear fur like some we wuz
No thanks. Get some real style user.

>implying KANGZ had the fashion sense to wear fur
they're pretty much naked the whole time, only true patricians wear fur lining

Anyone doing nightfall or levy?

Guardians of Ga'Hoole, you're welcome

>implying
Enjoy looking like a Kang user. Everyone else knows what you are, you stupid space nigger

jesus zavala calm down

The kallipolis chest did it right. Just a little thing around the neck, no need for a huge flowing mane, just a little here that didn't interfere with the silhouette of the armor too bad

The FWC Pistol has a delayed explosion and performs slightly worse in just about every way. Better Devils also looks better in the faction camo.

>the people i don't like wear this kind of clothing so that means I hate it

are you a child

For hunters you generally will want 2 stat mods to help reach your preferred resil breakpoint and to pump recovery as high as possible. You can accomplish this with a resil helm and recovery legs mod. The rest of your pieces can be filled with either melee or grenade cooldown depending on your preference but never ability cd because of how quick (and useless) dodge is anyways.

For Titans you probably only need a single stat mod to reach the same stat spread as your stat distribution is a little better but afterwards you should probably always stack grenade cd. You can do the same as hunter with going 2 stat mods if you want an extra recovery point (-0.33 second recovery time) instead of another -7.5 seconds on your grenade.

For warlocks you probably wont need stat mods because of how easy you can reach your resil breakpoint point and high recovery though this is up to you and what armor you choose to use and if you want to go for 4/6 resil. After you get whatever level you want then you get the most mileage out of stacking ability cd reduction both because of how long the cd on your rifts are and also on how useful they are in both pve and pvp.

Never touch handling mods as they are nearly worthless, Dont touch reload mods unless you are using an aggressive handcannon or some shit with a 3 second reload

Every Tuesday when things reset you can pledge yourself to a different faction. Faction tokens also don't save between resets so cash out beforehand.

Why does the traveler look so busted? Why didn't it abandon us like it did the Fallen?

Oh geez, I didnt know paragon didnt affect grenados. Time to get new Mods.

IS THIS shit real?

>kallipolis chest
My dude.

A) It got fucked by the Darkness when it fought back, and it chose to stay with us

B) It got fucked by Rasputin when it tried to bail on us, which caused the Traveler to defensively beat back the darkness and release the ghosts, and it didn't leave because Rasputin kneecapped it.

Take your pick between those two theories.

1. What class is your main?
2. What do you think about hips?

Cute girl (boy)

Warlock
not as good as thighs
Sort of irrelevant tho since I dont masturbate to my avatar, I insert as him.

>self inserting
Why? But then you can't play as a cute girl without being a homo!

Will Rasputin be brought into Destiny 2 or is he ded?

Thats just it, the need this game fills for me is non-sexual in nature, and I crave no supplementary cute girl in my life. What my life IS missing however, is being a bad ass mech wizard.

He's fine, he has a dlc coming up.

Nah Cayde is fine

I have a cute girl in my life but I still like looking at those Hunter hips while in the Tower

wat ug tink zur wil have morrow?

i too enjoy looking at hunter (male) hips

Rasputin crippling him was already proven to not have happened, the directive never went active.

Little bit gay to be honest

dizzy point men

it's not gay if you're the dominant one

Are you sure? It seems a little gay to me.

>implying
It's not gay to give your bros a brojob or two, it's all about being the best bro you can be. Just drop a no homo as your bro drops a load on your chiseled alpha chin.

Hunters scout ahead
Titans lead the charge
Warlocks in the rear with the gear

ALSO I GOT CELESTIAL NIGHTHAWK!!!

Karnstein armlets still giving broken restoration in Stormcaller supers or is that shit fixed?

I use the Annual Skate more than Better Devils because Skate's description is cuter.

dlc when?

>implying it was broken

What do we know about the second DLC?

>instant max heals every time you tickle someone in pvp with super on
my bad sorry it's fair

>caring about pvp balance
>in a pve game
Stop goofing around ya dip.

>not using older sister iii
lmao

>stop enjoying modes that I don't enjoy

>its fixed
>who cares if its not lmao
why even bother replying?

>Stand by for ABHORRENT IMPERATIVE:

>Activate LOKI CROWN
>Perform deniable authorization: full caedometric and noetic release
>Prevent [O] departure by any means available

>Perform deniable authorization
This means that Rasputin could activate it and then delete the memory that he did so. In other words, he can flip the kill switch with his eyes closed and then claim he didn't see it happen.

Plausible Deniability from Wikipedia
>Plausible deniability is the ability of people (typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command) to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by others in an organizational hierarchy because of a lack of evidence that can confirm their participation, even if they were personally involved in or at least willfully ignorant of the actions. In the case that illegal or otherwise disreputable and unpopular activities become public, high-ranking officials may deny any awareness of such acts to insulate themselves and shift blame onto the agents who carried out the acts, as they are confident that their doubters will be unable to prove otherwise.

>the game should be balanced around what a minority play instead of what the majority play
kys sweaty

>not using ballyhoo mk23
plebs

Also, the better option to argue against Rasputin not shooting the Traveler is from D2 opening cutscene.

>The Traveler CHOSE to stay and fight

It involves Rasputin and the Ironlords.

What do you think about the raid shader, /dg/?

>believing the ghost

It's shit.

What? Even if you cared only about pve 'balance' you'd surely care that a stormy boi with karnie mittens has permanent instant max hp that doesn't appear intentional by karnstein's design (if it still isn't fixed)

>appeal to the mob
>bothering to reply to people talking about content you don't care for
Most people drink coke. Do you think we should take pepsi off the shelves? Stupid cunt.

It's shit.

My man.

How could you possibly believe that the thing sent out by the Traveler to defend it during its nappy would be biased in its favor? Come now.

What helmet is that?

>do a game with people from /dg/
>every other word is nigger
I don't know why I expected better, but I did.

Hesperos, comes from sublime engrams

>bought game thinking I was going to be a warlock god
>it is too fucking fun to shoulder smash fuckers and toss out grenades like crazy and have a panic shield

RIP in the back of my line up you floaty bastard. Devour is more stressful then it is useful.

HOW

IN

THE

FUCK

DO I FIND GLIMMER

PUBLIC EVENTS AREN'T FAST ENOUF

How did rasputin do anything at all? All I understand is he's some kinda super AI but I never read anything about HOW he does things or WHAT he does it with. Like does he have some super cannons on planets or something?

break down blue goo

buy some bright engrams til you get a ghost with glimmer gains

Thanks