Thanks Trump, you just tanked the dollar

Thanks Trump, you just tanked the dollar.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-12/wells-fargo-tumbles-lowest-november-after-buffett-dumps-9-million-shares
news.morningstar.com/all/market-watch/TDJNMW20170412618/update-trump-comes-around-to-the-sound-of-the-phrase-strong-dollar.aspx
wsj.com/articles/trump-says-dollar-getting-too-strong-wont-label-china-currency-manipulator-1492024312?mod=e2tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GHINA

Does this mean cryptos will soar?

Probably not, but anyone betting against the dollar on Forex just made bank.

Yeah, it wasn't the 8 years of Obama propping the economy up while it's being based on services since production has been regulated out of the country to Mexico and China. Has to be trumps 3 months of presidency

He just said the dollar was overvalued so the dollar just tanked. Pic related, just lost $2k.

it's not trump it's the kikes and there debt scam.

No, if it was the kikes than the EUR would have tanked too. Trump just said the dollar was overvalued and *poof* there goes its value.

Dont thank him yet. There's still a lot more that he will tank before he's through

>2010 + 7
>Still using fiat
nocoiner on suicide watch

>gambling on pump and dump cryptos
>not analyzing foreign markets and investing accordingly

Shorting gold and wondered where the fuck that price spike just came from. Will the Fed increasing their rates help with this?

>since he took power, the dow and S&P have soared
>unemployment is sharply down
>confidence is very high
>all involved in finance are overjoyed the marxists are out of power
>le drumpf
You're on the wrong site, libtard.

>libtard
>the marxists are out of power
>le drumpf

Go and be 12yo somewhere else mate. Seriously, this is not a discussion for kids.

Soft data doesn't equal hard data.

WHAT'S THAT SOFTWARE?

What happened? My algorithm made a nice chunk of change but I'm not sure what caused the move in the first place

MetaTrader4.
Trump said the dollar was overvalued.

If Trump simply saying that makes it to down, then it really is grossly overvalued

This massive debt based house of cards economy can't keep going like this forever

But that's how the financial community views you people; as I mentioned, they're clearly overjoyed about no longer having to suffer your incompetence. And don't pretend that you're over 20, dude. I'd bet some money that you're in the humanities at your local community college and that you've taken your political opinions from the current year man.

All currency is overvalued, not just USD.

Obviously not all, but all the majors.

>Devaluation of the USD
>Help Blue Collar/ Working Class Americans
Trump has to choose one.
Disinflation ought to happen if the fed continues to ease accommodations and unload it's balance sheet.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-12/wells-fargo-tumbles-lowest-november-after-buffett-dumps-9-million-shares
news.morningstar.com/all/market-watch/TDJNMW20170412618/update-trump-comes-around-to-the-sound-of-the-phrase-strong-dollar.aspx
Prepare for USD to drop more.

>IT WAS LE DRUMPF

>NOOKLEUR KODEZ

so do I buy dollars now and bet on them going back up?

Honestly I'd wait until the banks tomorrow release their earnings. There's a chance USD will drop even more if their earnings aren't as good as expected.
But in general, #BuyTheDip

article on what exactly he said?

wsj.com/articles/trump-says-dollar-getting-too-strong-wont-label-china-currency-manipulator-1492024312?mod=e2tw
>President Donald Trump said Wednesday the U.S. dollar “is getting too strong” and he would prefer the Federal Reserve keep interest rates low.
>“I think our dollar is getting too strong, and partially that’s my fault because people have confidence in me. But that’s hurting—that will hurt ultimately,”
> “Look, there’s some very good things about a strong dollar, but usually speaking the best thing about it is that it sounds good.”
>“It’s very, very hard to compete when you have a strong dollar and other countries are devaluing their currency.”

it seems kinda obvious when you think he might be starting this stuff off with syria and n korea to try and have an effect on the currency which it never really materialised so he comes out with this

He wanted to start wars with other countries to lower the value of USD, and when that didn't work he just decided to say it's overvalued? What?

who /66pips/ here as well
holla holla get dolla

Still holding on to my EUR/USD short and USD/JPY long... down ~$2500 on EUR/USD and down ~$3800 on USD/JPY.
Up ~$3300 on AUD/USD though.

AUD/USD just spiked, sold at 0.75638 for $5,930.