www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/261470/discussions/0/540742399466842060/
youtube.com/watch?v=rfsmQXq3mZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>spiderpost
at least it's not a kumopost

I wanted to, but the Horatioposting has gotten out of control, so I'm trying to tone it down.

Whats a kumopost?

user wants?

the fucking avatarfag who keeps posting that gook comic spider that has absolutely no relevance to 4x whatsoever
he also has an undying hatred of horatio, whom we use to taunt and berate him

Anyone know where I can get DWU for cheap? I don't want to shell out 60 shmeckos on steam.

>windows 10
discarded

WE OFFER YOU OUR VALUABLE SERVICES TO PROTECT YOUR VULNERABLE EMPIRE!

:^)

Well thats the thing, i have those files...

If you would be so kind.

Same filesize. it's not the file that's wrong.

>we

steamcommunity.com/app/261470/discussions/0/540742399466842060/

>believing there's only one horatio
someone doesn't read poster count

>wasting aaaaall these posts on some faggot that will be too dumb to play the game since he is too dumb to install it correctly

Could we not?

It's throwing an error about "%1" tacked on the end of whatever is calling that dll.
This is generic windowspeak for "open this file".
There should be somehwere in the registry telling windows where to find the .net files, but I can't see where THAT dll is reffed, otherwise it would be fairly simple to point exactly to the path with a pair of " added in the registry key.

I don't think there is anything wrong with your .net install.
Windows is getting the path mixed up somehow.

Uninstall/Restart/Reinstall is something I'd have a go at just to see if a clean start does anything.
This is p. much clutching at straws tho.

Had an idea.
Uninstall .net.
Restart.
Find and install a copy of .net 3.5 (it should be something close to 230Mb - dotnetfx35.exe if you have the redist files)
THEN install .net 4.0 over the top of it.

Yeah, thought about that one too.
Im going to do this shit tomorow.

Any recommendations on how to do a supremacy victory as vodyani on hard and above? Everytime I get my Navy going some AI on the other side of the Galaxy gets a dust or science victory while I've only conquered 3 to 4 home worlds. Should I start my military campaigns earlier or something?

Disable dust and science victories.

economic victory should always be turned off
scientific victory might be ok after next patch when they adjust the numbers for it and wonder

>Disable dust victories
>economic victory should always be turned off

Shitters detected.

But if you have it enabled, you are the shitter.

Still salty I beat you?

Is the economic victory just that easy to achieve? I did it once as lumaris for the achievement and it felt absurdly easy but I figured that was because I was the space frog mafia

The fuck are you talking about, retard?
Economic victory is piss easy to achieve, most of the time while going for another victory.

Yep, still salty.

You just get it while not even trying to win it, its retarded

Are you a salty discordshitter who was shilling his channel here before?

>projecting his own anger
Salty, AND pathetic, just because he lost a game. Wow.

Nice try, discordshitter.

it gets disabled because it's something that happens automatically - it's a score victory, but it happens in half the time that the score victory is intended to
when playing on higher difficulties, it is literally just "kill off your opposition within x turns or they win by default"
if it had its required dust quotas increased dramatically, i would play with it on, since it would become something like endless legend's economic victory - something you had to actively try for

You sound upset.

Maybe you should try to get good.
But thanks for the win, scrub.

>his only win is economic victory
I expected no less from a discordshitter.

>projecting his own scrubbiness on others
How embarassing!

could you both please stop making the thread objectively worse

But you were the first screaming about MUH SCRUBS when I talked about disabling eco victory.
Clearly it's the only way for you to win.

>projecting even more
It's embarassing to share a general with such a scrub.

victory conditions other than conquest were a mistake.

just because you can do something doesn't mean it should directly win you the game. you can have religion and culture and all that shit contribute to your power to subjugate others.

wpf stands for windows presentation foundation

sounds like op is a nigger and needs to reinstall windows because he fucked with something he shouldn't have.

this is why windows 10 locks you out of admining your pc. because you can't figure it out.

>when you are such a retarded neoliberal that the only retort you have to legitimate criticism is "yep ur salty" and "muh scrubs"

Give him a break, he wants a revenge after all Venice games lost in civ5.

>victory conditions other than conquest were a mistake.
No, it's fine. If you turn off all the others conditions, why even bother with economy? Just play a RTS.

>If you turn off all the others conditions, why even bother with economy?
I'd like to see you win any victory condition without an economy. It has an intrinsic value and doesn't need the game to cuddle you about being a turtle and win without effort.

>military doesn't require economy
Yep, confirmed Venice player. And a neoliberal.

>drawn gook spider
Hey,nothing scary about that.

But if you're going to turn all the others conditions off, you're basically giving yourself an advantage. It would be like forbidding wars in Endless Legend, it would only disavantadge the necrophages.
In that case, why play a game that allows so much flexibility if you're going to restrict it yourself.

Fuck off, Conservative scum.

>tfw there used to be a parasite just like that for humans
until we entirely eliminated it from existence because it was a fucking horrifying affront to God

How do I negotiate with them? I already conquered the 2 planets I wanted and I dont care about the rest

Oh my. Got a name?

Frankly, just blew them off the sky.

Confirmed.
Get triggered, kiddo.

Mindworms.

Or Jews. Depend who you ask.

>But if you're going to turn all the others conditions off, you're basically giving yourself an advantage. It would be like forbidding wars in Endless Legend, it would only disavantadge the necrophages.
So you are saying eco victory is the only reason you've won?

There's a difference between removing a core aspect and turning off a condition that allows one to win with an enabling factor for said aspect.

How are you retarded, or is English not your first language?

>what's happening here today?

Guinea worm. It's nearly exterminated. From over 3 million recorded cases in the 90s to ___25 last year

You are the one equating a fucking resource stockpile to a war, so the only mental deficient person here is you.
Being a neoliberal is just a cherry on top.

Don't forget to thank president Carter for taking care of that, or Bill Gates for giving him the money to do it.

Oh my.Well it aint THAT scary...compared to human dimensions is tiny.
That spider one is literally a fifth of its body.

>new dev diary is mostly just moving mechanics from existing paradox games to stellaris
>forum still sucking wiz's dick as though they needed it to live

What did you expect? It's Sweden, they do need dicks to live

>Australians get 100% production for 20 turns after liberating a city-state
>conquer city-state
>sell/give it to a neighbor
>DoW
>liberate
Truly the marvel of Aussie shitposting

Actually, it's the pharmaceutical companies doing this favor this time.

What kind of gain would companies get from eradicating a parasite. You dont cure aids permanently for a reason.

How many Paradox games have you played?
>No warscore
>status quo peace
What other games of theirs work like this?

The people getting it are too poor to buy medicine anyway, it's not expensive to do, and it makes you look less evil.

How fucking hard it is to write a sector AI?
Especially since it should be set up like a proto-programming:
on a per planet basis (with a template system), with planets being ordered in a changeable priority list, you can set the build/action list from these options:
-remove tileblocker
-fill all food tiles with farms
-fill food tiles with farms till the pop growth is poitive (strength is selectable)
-fill mineral tiles with mines
-fill energy tiles generators
-fill *scince* tiles with *science*
-when all tiles are full replace food with tiles with mine/generator/science/utility building (you pick which)
-in case of dual resource, prioritize *whatever*
-planet break: suspend this planets development and go onto the next one in the priority list, until the list is complete, then continue from here

Please kill yourself you autistic paradrone scumsucker

I think he meant claims, casus bellis, land-based movement... among others. Even war exhaustion looks akin to manpower and warscore combined.
>How fucking hard it is to write a sector AI?
Ask PDI's AI direct- ohhh wait

>sector AI is the number 1 thing players hate
>Wiz creates a quarantine thread because he dismisses it all as pointless complaining
>proceeds to further ruin the game

Stellaris is going to be one clusterfuck of garbage by the time he's done with it, with none of the actual problems fixed and a hundred more added

The fact that you're too retarded to identify what's wrong with something doesn't mean anyone who calls you out thinks it's good.

Democratic Crusaders are my favorite AI type.
DH and HoI3 sort of works like that in that you keep what you took when the enemy country was annexed.

At least it's now easy to just never use sectors.

Just don't bother.

>claims
Same name, but it's basically just "spend influence to take things". It's a shit mechanic, but not because it's been done before.
>casus bellis
To be fair, it's pretty much the only thing that Paradox does right and everyone, even fucking Civ, is copying it these days.
>land-based movement
This is a bit of a meme to be honest.
> war exhaustion looks akin to manpower and warscore combined
Or to war exhaustion and warscore combined...

Claims in EU4
>spend mana or spy network to get them
claims in Stellaris
>spend mana to get them
The hypermeme debacle is all about the fact that PDI doesn't actually have idea how to make a space game, so they're backpedaling to land game, just in spess.

yes. we, the we who are blessed with beauty and intelligence.

>Claims in EU
Cheaper to take and less mana to integrate
>Claims in Stellaris
Necessary to take if you're the sort of empire that pays attention to social niceties

Claims in Stellaris might also be necessary for territory taking, after all you need a casus belli now

>might
Did you not read the devlog? They are, unless you're fanatic purifier, or the machine/hivemind equivalents.

because its so fucking fun microing 20+plantes on a UI designed 8and still cant even handle that) for 4

>20+plantes
What would you need that many for?

I read, but I forgot by now if you absolutely need CB "claims" to conquer or if other CBs could work.

Ich bin der panzerknacker!

Claims aren't CBs. A claim is something you do for a specific world that says "I'm taking this" and (aside from granting you a conquest CB) is independent of CBs. You automatically get everything you've claimed and occupied when the war ends (unless you surrender) regardless of your CB.

I miss that old goofiness games had with bonus levels. I remember Die Hard 2, where bonus levels were completely different from the rest of the game. Or Future Cop LAPD where the last level featured butterflies and larvas.

why not?

In my last games (1.6 i think) i created a subspeceis for each climate group and blobbed the fuck out of the galaxy, then mass produced ships of all kinds from 8 planets (2 battleship, 4 cruiser, 8 dreanaught, 16 corvet. they complete at then same time), then raped the rest of the galaxy. rarely did it go long enough to even see crisises

Tile blockers are stupid overall. I want to see planets have natural features with bonuses and penalties if they're going to keep with the tile system, not just +1 energy here, +1 food there. The fact that you have to convert a tile to a generic flat land tile just says to me they were too lazy to make mountain city art.
Reminder that a modder fixed paradox's shitty sector AI. It can't be that difficult, it's just that paradox is lazy and has literally adopted the motto of "Mods will fix it"

>why not?
Because it's too easy to dominate and stops being fun.

Is there a Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion mod that merges the rebel factions back into the main one?

Why the hell would you want that?

But user, interesting features on Planets could lead *GASP* to imbalance, we cannot allow that in our multiplayer esports title!
PDI is way more than lazy. They're indifferent to many things ruining their game.

yeah it's called sins trinity

youtube.com/watch?v=rfsmQXq3mZ0

Where did they ever get the idea that their games could be esports? Yeah I'll certainly watch an 8 hour game of EU4 the whole way through, or a 6 hour game of stellaris that somehow has even less action than EU4.