/fhg/ - For Honor General

Cute Autistic Screeching Edition

Old Thread >Seasson 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0
youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=kru0XnJCUMk
youtube.com/watch?v=x9b1HbNhKrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting thicc fem lawbringer

>tfw I can't play aramusha until the 21st
Time to install the Japan mod for M&B Warband I guess.

>Season 3 Info

user . . .
Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

Does this count?

If Aramusha turns out to be Highlander tier I'm done with this game until S5

I hope he isn't, user. He looks like Warden-tier maybe. The trailers don't really show off anything impressive aside from Aramusha having smoke dashes.

>There is at least one /meg/ poster here
I am severely disgusted by this fact

i knew i forgot someting
kyssing myself

See you in S5 user.

Though if you were a true Samurai then you would play him even though he is shit.

Been samurai since the game launched.
Mainly played Shug and Nobu in my faction and neither are as disgusting as Highlander. So if Aramusha is at least useful in 4v4 but lacking but still manageable in 1v1 it's all good. Unlock made/makes Nobu actually S tier in duels but I'm not counting that

shaman is a dog fucker
pk is a horse/donkey fucker
nobuishi is a warden

confirmed

>Short
>No muscle definition
>No armor
>Is almost a twig

Is Shaman a cute, Cute?

All weapons for my above rep 10 heroes reeee that fucking gold shit.

it's nice how they gave aramusha helmet variations with a mask

“Hey guys check out my new armor variation for season 4! Am i different from other raiders yet!?”

>the muramasa katana is the best Kensei blade they've ever put out, along with the elegant handle in legendary tier
>some of the nicer designs in heroic-legendary are just ignored in favor of just having steel pieces

Some of you realism autists are real annoying sometimes. And you're the boring faggot in DnD that plays fighter and never picks up magic weapons.

But user, isn't THICC meant to be about the size of their body, not muscles?

>He picks up magic weapons

>he thinks this looks good
How do blind people even play vidya?

Is this thicc enough?

>all this Scotsman hate

Why? I've been playing him since his launch and I've had a blast. Sure he's a bit more sluggish than I'd like, but I like the flow of his combos

*blocks your path*

or play NioH
it's out on pc

>darkman
>spacing

it looks bad but at least it's not gold spiky shit

Blagh, guess I have to actually add people to groups now?

You have the taste of a pajeet who won the lottery.

>murasame is muramasa

Please end your life.

>Why
Because he is at the absolute bottom of the foodchain

>le reddit boogeyman maymay

Answer the damn question, nerd.

>Size of body
To an extent but almost every female characters in this game show muscle tone to some extent. Thicc isn't just fat, thicc toned/muscular is also a thing

But none of that hyper shit, it's disgusting on both men and women

THICCER

uh oh... don't h4x my account bro i'm sorry!

Fuck off, thicc is the right amount of fat in the thigh and in the ass. Not a firm ass. Not a flat ass. But a jiggly ass & butt that you can firmly grop and take a piece of.

I guess being a walking spike is truly the ninjas greatest weapon

Kensei doesn't have a weapon set called Muramasa genius. He has one called Murasame and another called Masamune.

> A Star wars for honor game

yay or nay

Is this enough ass?

Problem, twig boi?

that helmet is dope.

I think that user is talking about this one

Some of them are supposed to be regal looking, when you're legendary you're comparing your hero to like, famous warriors like Musashi or leaders like Eric the Red or some shit.

>everyone is either Warden, Aramusha or Darth mauls
Nah

>when you're legendary you're comparing your hero
>You are a Raider, Legendary!

yeah because eric the red ran about with a gold WoW tier dane axe with skulls on it.

>Looks fine from a distance
>Look closer and see that his nips are almost underneath his pecs, pointing straight down

*turtles until toplight or light parry*

we /Glad/ now?

Jesus what?

What do they get off of top light parry besides a top heavy? Asking for a friend.

Nobody ran around like in For Honor, that's kinda the point. If the world was turned into a place where medieval war was constant, of course people skilled in battle would decorate themselves to scare their enemies. Seeing someone who could afford not only a deadly sharp weapon but one with gems and other decoratives would be a sign of some kind of hero. I don't see why people bitch about the fantasy setting having fantasy weapons.

Holy shit that's pretty sick.

for the first time ever i can say that they added something interesting.

Though i play femwarden so it prob won;t look good on her, might just need to use a male now.

Doesn't it look so regal my dude? Like King Henry or Vlad the Impaler.

A Pict woman fighter who hears voices. Shee Ubi sure glad nobody in your target group plays those puny non-AAA games.

>boils down to single, staff or dual saber
>MAYBE some variation if you include the differing styles

Just give us back Jedi Academy and we'll all have a merry Christmas

Care to elaborate?

the "but it's fantasy argument so why can't we do whatever we want" is more autistic than someone taking umbrage with the fact the game was kinda advertised as real life factions what if they were slammed together, that's enough fantasy in itself as for people like to look scary n sheeit well that's why samurai had mempo's and knights had antlers and other such ornaments fucking gold skulls with gems in the eyes is not shock tactics pal.

>pict
Yet weirdly enough is entirely Native American in her appearance and name.

that IS femwarden

I dont know if you're referring to Senua or Shaman by 'her', but in the art stream just now one of the two artists specifically mentioned Pict.

oh

i don't know much about starwars so correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't the weapon diversity be very limited?

I was referring to Shaman. Literally nothing Pictish, let alone the more well known Celtic, about her.

nope star wars needs to die.

yeah im watching the vod right now and I have to agree with you.

>Bought shugoki execution only to hear the different death screams
>When you are the one doing to execution the voice is extremely low for some reason
I can barely hear it at all what a complete waste of steel

>tfw finally have armor fit for a king

See I could see a simple set up but complex execution working. Like everyone gets access to the same weapons/moves but it's all about how one uses them on the fly

The blue body paint is celtic and that's it the rest is indjun and a fucking kukri of all things and just a little known fact tomahawks are actually a british navy thing. They just traded them to the indjuns and they liked them so it became part of their culture eternal anglo strikes again.

The big thing in a Star Wars For Honor game would have to be lightsaber forms.

Have the new executes and emotes for the new heroes been posted yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=kru0XnJCUMk

youtube.com/watch?v=x9b1HbNhKrE

Congrats you made it to the final boss.

actually looks pretty cool. To bad my warden is sub rep 1

>Shaman gets an autistic flailing emote

>I can live with the disconnects
>I can live with the bad balance
>but if they add another character that doesn't match the fucking faction like the Gladiator I will fucking drop this game
Weird priorities but anybody else feels this way ? I hear people on reddit are asking for pirates or zulu warriors and I'm getting pissed for no reason just imagining the devs listen to them.

Nope. You’re the first.
Have a chubby samurai

>Aramusha's hat flies off when he's executed

That's a nice touch

>aramusha's hat falls off during executions
Okay that's pretty good.

I'm sorry user I think you might have autism

that's a nice looking helmet, warden's new fashion is alright

So what's your top 5 favorite new executions /fhg/?
1. Shuggo, literally undisputed
2. Valk yeah, yeah
3. Lawman
4. Zerker
5. Highlander/Warlord (can't decide)
Honorary hehe mention - Kensei. Good idea, but he's animated really poorly.
The shittiest - Glad

I have a similar issue in that I can handle all the gaudy looking gear but the minor changes irritate me. The small studs/spikes/blades on a otherwise good piece of armor set me off.

I need to catch up, where are these renders from? I would love to see new Shuggodaddy

1. Warden - It ledges
2. Shugoki - He's fat
3. Valkyrie - It's cute
4. Nobushi - She's edgy in a cute way
5. Raider/Warlord - I like wrestling

Writing a fapfic about femraider and femwarden.

Should I try to give them names, or should I leave it vague?

Got to say as much as I like the aramusha's executions the decapitation in the second and fourth one feel like overkill. I dig all of the shaman's though, it fits her character really well

Vague.

why not malezerker and shaman?

Shaman only likes dogs.

2v2 brawl who wins Celts or Romans?

I appreciate you.

Romans

I adon't think zerker is into petplay.

user besides weapons most of the knights barely have any distinguishing differences between one another and to a lesser degree kangs and sams its an eventuality that they start scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas

I actually am thinking about making one of those (partially because I main BROZERKER), but I already started on this one last night and a dude requested something yuri.

Shaman is pure :(

A psycho who hears voices, but a pure one.

>better then last time imo
Ripped from the website.

>body paint, gaelic knots, mixed in with other native cultures
>they started with a Pict desgin and then had to make it fit with the general "Viking" faction

Boy this board is terrible at like, logic.

>Cent and Glad
>2 high tiers
>Versus Highlander and Shaman

No matter how good Shaman is, HL is dragging her down. Romans win.

thank you!