/assg/ General

Best Girl Edition
>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

Eaten by the Entity:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Surgical Suture and Sewing Needle fixed to actually trigger skillcheck
>Medkits text adjusted to denote faster healing to other survivors
>Fixed proper sound to fix gens
>Survivors are now put to sleep in lockers when pulled out
>Terror radius is now 24 meter (up from 16)
>Lullaby is the same
>UI now indicates when survivors are asleep
>Lipring Faggot embraces SWF
>No longer have to wake up downed suvivors
>Aderline now wakes up suvivors
>Freddy now blinks in and out for 2 seconds in transition
What'd I miss?

Increased recovery frames on lunge when hitting survivor. Previously the full hit through animation didn't complete.

recovery on killer attacks

blood warden might block hatch or something

Roadmap

>Remember Me isn't going to touched

Freddy's power slows him for 3 seconds.

they'll just release the patch notes with the patch going live anyway after the stream, my man

Now you'll have a reason to run the super great perk STBFL! :Π)

>chase icon so survivors can be even more efficient on gen repair.

Nice

>A game designer is so out of touch he thinks SWF is good for the game balance
Canada should have been glassed.

>fat shaming spots
>devs literally going SJW

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's just retarded twitch memes for the game, butterqueen is a streamer herself

>thinking that balancing the game more towards SWF is bad

Devs are all survivor mains.

It is bad you fuck.
The game is supposed to be 4 strangers trying to survivor with their wits, which is why they don't have voice.

Changing it so you know he's on someone without seeing it so you can rush gens even solo is bad.

SURVIVORS GETTING STUCK MAKES IT THE KILLER'S JOB TO FREE THEM OR IT'S CONSIDERED GRIEFING

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Surivivors need more buffs!

It's ok, it's just a bug that was not intended. We'll fix that for you killercucks.
But not the other way around, of course.

>Killers not breaking pallets when a survivor is stuck in them is bannable.

>The game is supposed to be 4 strangers

Apparently you're the game director now.

Did you not play the game when SWF wasn't a part of it?

I want to fuck Horvath

This is the most unbelievable shit I have ever seen, I haven't seen dev teams so one sided since For Honor or fucking heroes of newerth holy SHIT

>waaaaaaaaaaaah

Flashlight buffs. Blinded for longer haha

This is really disappointing.

But the time to blind will be longer too! That makes it okay!

Invisible Wraith can open lockers. Sounds neat.

Good.

They already nerfed the flashlight by making it so that literally all the killer had to do is look slightly up to avoid it.

>My question from the Q&A thread didn't get answered
Of course the fuckers only answered survivor questions.

what did you ask?

They do this every stream. They cherrypick questions that won't make them look retarded.

I missed the Wraith Cube segment. Can you guys give me a quick rundown?

Next week they might talk about it :^)

Nerfed so that flashlights are more effective.

next week

Same.

my goal for the next week, is to constantly queue as killer and dc to make as many items vanish from survivors as I can

mlga will be taken away, and then I can start it all over again!

make sure bring your toolboxes and brand new parts please

You'd only remove their offerings, dumbass.

I only use what I loot from chests, thanks for the free 5k

They got 5k and all their items still in hand. Showed them!

Smack all the survivors with Franklin's then dc

You'll still get the item back.

>PS4
>Months ago
>GameFAQs
Brainlet

What a loser!

When will the last year come out so we have one more chance at a decent ASS game?

;^)

>they act all 'people can't handle us sharing our thought process and think giving insight is the same as gospel' being condescending talking about blinking banners and passive aggressive being all 'maybe we shouldn't share so much anymore???'
>if you watch the VoD of last stream they clearly talk about these changes as something they *have* done to Freddy and that *will* come with the patch
ribbit

Is there a point not playing survivor in DBD? The devs keep buffing them.

Masochism.

you can't play survivor without killers ;)

>Lullaby is the same
So you still can't tell how close he is unless you're on the very fringe?

If nobody played killer, there would be nobody for the survivors to loop/teabag/pallet stun/harass post game/report/complain about balance.

It's like any other game where a situation such as someone being stuck can occur. Sure you can exploit something they had no control over and it's not like reportable or anything, but it's obviously a dick move.

Except they said its reportable

Probably doesn't know what the game was like without small as fuck bloodwebs, the shrine, and swf...your lack of experience is showing.

I replied to that post before having read further into the board, it kind of makes sense though. It clearly falls under "holding the game hostage" You're forcing someone to disconnect. It's like the spot on Ironworks that got killers stuck. people got banned for doing that.

it shouldn't be the killers fucking problem that a survivor got stuck, they got three other players in a match to worry about

>gets a free down and hook
>calls it a waste of time

yeah you lost me there friend.

Are you saying if I wanted to just stealth around when the gates are opened and purposefully not leave, but the killer couldn't find me, that shouldn't be reportable? It's holding someone hostage.

Are you baiting me right now?

It's not the killers problem, or obligation to release that trapped survivor before killing everyone else, they got stuck, tough shit. Killers have a hard enough time in this game as it is, let alone being reported for not purposely helping survivors lmao.

potch oot

I get what you're saying. You're actively taking advantage of the fact that they can't do anything to play a 3 survivor game with 5 gens needed instead of 4. You're exploiting a glitch in the game congratulations, that's reportable.

You could down them and hook them with no further chasing needed. wastes no time. But choosing to leave them there so you have an unfair advantage is bullshit.

Sorry.

dont reply to him please

Does quick and quiet just remove the indicator, or does it also mute the sound itself?

Both. just once per 20 seconds though.

>A bug fix where we made the 0.3 seconds of the attack always play has made all lunges feel longer. In fact we are playing the full attack phase animation allowing the killer too fully swing before playing the blade wipe animation. We have made a tweak this patch where this is not true for the obstruction hit. An obstruction as soon as it is registered will go into the obstruction hit cooldown.

How does it actually fare as a perk? Can you make sick plays or will more often than not the killer check lockers regardless of if he heard anything?

Window wise it's VERY situational. Lockers are much more successful as far as the perk is concerned. although you need to be careful about tracks you leave. Either walk up to the locker then just shift into it, or run past it a little then double back to make it look like you ran past it.

quick rundown on what's new? MLGA kill?

reset your rank when you reach 8-12.
Sometimes I find p3 full meme perks killer when playing survivor at rank 15-19, everyone that doesn't hate life does this.
Also for some reason even 300+ hours swf suck balls at rank 14-20 so no reason to dodge lobbies or anything.

literally the first post under the OP dude, damn

It amazes me how they continue to allow killers to dodge and snipe profiles. And yes I have been targeted with moris before for who knows what. They won't even say anything about it. Isn't that not queens job? To communicate that stuff to the devs so they communicate that stuff with us? I think I'll continue using mlga while the killers continue to dodge, ty. Idc If I get banned, not worth it to play with toxic players while the other gets to dodge and snipe still.

>guy dropping a message on your profile has a private profile
what's their story /assg/?

I don't know what their big deal was with "people are dodging killers they don't like". I dodge survivors in my area I hate and streamers both on survivor and killer, and I don't care if some swfs dodge me because I'm on their no-no list, I never had a problem finding games outside of new releases. The majority of players doesn't even use MLGA.

Patch notes 1.8.1
FEATURES & CONTENT
Content - Added new VFX when failing a generator skill check to wake up
Feature - Added a status effect on the portrait of a Survivor who is asleep
Feature - Added dissolve VFX on the Nightmare when a survivor is transitioning to the Dream State
Feature - Removed the in and out of Dream World transition when The Nightmare performs his memento mori kill.
Now survivors who are being killed by the Nightmare will always be in the Dream State
BALANCE
A bug fix where we made the 0.3 seconds of the attack always play has made all lunges feel longer. In fact we are playing the full attack phase animation allowing the killer too fully swing before playing the blade wipe animation. We have made a tweak this patch where this is not true for the obstruction hit. An obstruction as soon as it is registered will go into the obstruction hit cooldown.
Changed the medkit add-ons Needle & Thread and Surgical Suture to have an additive increased skill check chances instead of a multiplicative one. Changed the Surgical Suture Skillcheck chance, increased it from Slightly(3%) to Moderately(5%). English only
Increased The Nightmare's terror radius from 16 to 24 meters. Increasing the Terror radius allows for survivors to have more room to maneuver around Freddy without having their aura seen. We've matched the Terror Radius and Lullaby to keep The Nightmare's presence consistent at a base. >>>

Increased The Nightmares slowdown when successfully putting someone to sleep from 1 to 3 seconds. The slowdown will be more present and give survivors a slight window to put distance between themselves and Freddy before they are asleep.
Nightmare's Red Paint Brush add-on reduces terror radius by 16 meters instead of 8 meters, this is an adjustment since we increased the terror radius to 24 meters as a base for Freddy.
Removed the ability to wake up a survivor in crawl state. Now when healed to the injured state they will automatically be woken up. Also applicable when using the Unbreakable perk
Survivors with the Adrenaline perk at all Tiers will automatically be woken up from the Dream State when Adrenaline triggers. Adrenaline tiers 1 and 2 gain the ability to heal from dying as well as Tier 1 gains a 5 second sprint on activation. Updated description in English only
The Nightmare will now appear twice briefly during the Dream Transition instead of being visible throughout the Dream Transition. This change should help Freddy players to confuse their targets and encourage a disengage and surprise strategy.
Tweaked the Dream State VFX when a survivor is being pulled out of a locker when awake. Now the survivor is put to sleep at the beginning of the interaction rather than at the end
BUG FIXING
Adjusted the brightness when in the Dream State in the Treatment Theatre map
Adjusted the collision on some bush asset barriers in Badhman Preschool
Adjusted the fire visual effects in the basement of the Badham Preschool
Adjusted the shape of the yard of one of the houses in Badham Preschool that caused grass to appear inside the house
Fixed a collision that sometimes blocked player movement between the crashed school bus and a rock in the Autohaven Wrecker's theme
Fixed an audio and desync issue when the Nightmare performed his memento mori
Fixed an issue that allowed a recovering survivor to be able to stack recovering and healing progression>>>>>

ixed an issue that caused The Nightmare to see the outline of a survivor when they stood in front of a generator
Fixed an issue that caused survivors to have the Wake Up prompt when the action wasn't actually available
Fixed an issue that caused the Hag's killer stain to appear extremely bright
Fixed an issue that caused the Nightmare's hand to bend unnaturally during his memento mori
Fixed an issue that caused the Unbreakable perk to be consumed if survivor was holding the Recover button at the same time they were being healed
Fixed an issue that caused the destroy pallet audio string to play when the Nightmare damages a generator
Fixed an issue that could cause a survivor to fall out of world and die when getting rescued from a hook
Fixed an issue that could cause survivors arms to contort when getting unhooked
Fixed an issue that could cause survivors to teleport on to the chandelier in the main house in Mother's Dwelling when waking up another survivor
Fixed an issue that could cause survivors to teleport to the first floor of the Treatment Room when healing another survivor on the control panel
Fixed an issue that made it impossible for all players in the lobby to use the lobby chat after certain symbols were used
Fixed an issue that made it impossible to interact with a totem located between a tree and fishing boat in the Backwater Swamp theme>>>>>

Fixed an issue that made it impossible to pass between a hedge and a rock on the Badham Preschool map
Fixed an issue that made it impossible to pass between a rock and fence on the Badham Preschool map
Fixed an issue that made it impossible to pass between a tree and a trashcan in the Badham Preschool map
Fixed an issue that made it possible to get stuck behind a chest in the Badham Preschool map
Fixed an issue that sometimes made it impossible for the Hillbilly and the Cannibal to use the chainsaw sprint in the main entrance of the Smokehouse
Fixed an issue where achievements tied to leveling up appeared in Steam after closing and restarting the game
Fixed an issue where the attack detection phase would be skipped as soon as a target is found. This affects the lunge, and makes it so that the full attack animation 0.3 seconds is played each time you swing, after the attack phase the character will go into the blade wipe, obstruction hit, or miss swing animation. This was done in the Nightmare DLC release. We have now adjusted the obstruction hit to not completely play, please see balance change for more details.
Updated the descriptions for all the Medkit items to reflect the healing speed is increased while healing others. English only

>Fixed an issue that could cause survivors to teleport on to the chandelier in the main house in Mother's Dwelling when waking up another survivor
I never get to experience the fun bugs

>Now when healed to the injured state they will automatically be woken up
Self care killed Freddy

>healed to the injured state
from grounded user, you can't self care while bleeding out.

>The slowdown is not cumulative
>You can't sleep multiple people at once

These two statements are not contradictory

More like SB killed freddy
That slow down is going to ruin him

Deado Fredo.

Wanna bet on any healing waking up?

It just changes slugging people, they wake up once healed to the injured state, not fully healed. That's what they said on steam anyway.

I'm just saying you gotta expect certain possibilities with frogs.

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT A FROG

Fuck baguette

isn't the point of MLGA that it doesn't interact with the game? so I should be able to use it just fine as long as I shut the fuck up about it?

Self care doesnt heal you from the dying state, dipshit

does unbreakable wake you up?

Yeah, they said 'at your own risk' i don't think they will punish for it they just don't want to be affiliated.

CYKA BLYAT

Yes, they mentioned it specifically. I'd assume this extends to No Mither as well.