pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up is Crisis of the Third Century for Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q7RHiyWHuV0
youtube.com/watch?v=YM4OiqCz0Zs
youtu.be/YVM4Mtg4vvE?t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=3bO4oTnrVts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR TIME COMMANDERS

Is there a mod for mortal empires that lets any race ally with any race? currently, queek cant ally with tyrion or mazdamundi

>Fart so strong it broke through wood

Kek
That image can't be real.

>Tomb Kings still not announced

So kind of a weird question but did anyone else notice that the sound effects in WH2 got a lot less obnoxious since the ME update? The constant loud noises you got while clicking around the UI was one of my biggest problems with the game before.

H O P L I T A I
A
P
L
O
I

WHERE ARE TOMB KINGS
I NEED TOMB KINGS
I DON'T NEED AURELIAN "I GET KILLED BY MY SECRETARY" MCFUCKO.
TOOOOOOOOOOOOMB
K
I
N
G
S

I want reddit historyfags to leave NOW

Do I do it, Vettones and Turdetani are my client states
Plan is only own africa and sialnds directly and give rest to clients

Anyone else ever want to see a Cyrus the great campaign? Sort of like Charlemagne for Atilla except it focusses and zooms in on the East rather than the west.
>Factions are Persia, Media(Maybe not playable, as they were Cyrus's first conquest, and could share a simmilar roster)
>Ancient Egypt(First time we see non Hellenistic Egypt in a TW game)
>Lydian Empire
>Neo-Babylonian Empire
>Athens
>Meme Sparta as bait for casuals
>Maybe some Barbars in the far west and some other Greek/Greek influenced factions.
>Horsefuckers in the North.

It'd be really cool just because you wouldn't have one big empire dominating and instead many factions from large Empires to decently sized kingdoms and many realms inbetween, and not all under the protection of one faction either. Also you wouldn't have to deal with Pikes all day every day in the East and would get some real variety in terms of factions, Greeks bringing Hoplites, Egypt their Chariots, Persians Immortals and everyone could have all their other shit basically. What do you think?

SA SA NI AN
SA
NI
AN

I've never seen a more pathetic group of people than roman autists.

How can such subhuman filth be content with reading about the same stuff over and over again, discussing what sandals people used and consuming the same overrated garbage over and over again?

I legitimately feel sad for these people, they are worse than vermin, they get their daily dose of dopamine from playing another rehashed Total War game and seeing their irrevalant spear unit or sandal wearing, spear throwing, tunic wearing italian manlet as if that somehow filled their empty souls.
What a bunch of sad fucks, honestly CA should ditch the roman period altogether and stop pandering to these worms.
I swear if I ever see one of these neckbeards in front of me, I will turn around and stomp their heads with my bare hands.

Bring us more interesting time periods, true understands who are not autists will appreciate it.

What of the reddit fantasyfags?

>Click on Phoenix Guard
>No sound
WTF CA?!

>new patch
>went from 35fps to 55
noice

WHEN ?

i would be fine with Total China as long as it's not fucking Dynasty Warriors shit

>>Ancient Egypt(First time we see non Hellenistic Egypt in a TW game)
Yes Saladin was 100% pure Ptolemic

Do it, all must be devoted to destroying Rome.

Why is skaven on skaven violence so present in the world?

But i just want rome to release it's oppressed peoples and then be BFFs we still have a trade agreement

CA isn't stupid enough to not include wacky Song/Early-Ming gunpowder units.

Dynasty Warriors will be a campaign pack shat out in a week to milk the masses with shit taste.

There won't be a Total War: China

No one cares about that period and honestly, one game with nothing but gooks is already enough.

Anyone finding Mortal Empires fatiguing? I've taken over the entire empire, the border princes, the badlands, and the southlands as Vlad and Isabella, but I've barely fought any of the new races (vs the empire in the early game was really fun but I spent most of the campaign fighting dwarves, which also was fun but lost its bite by the 20th battle.) I'm finally ready to invade Ulthuan though, will that be fun?

Why is Pontus always so kind to people

Settings? Resolution?

It isn't meant to be fun. Game these days are made to look cool enough to get goyim to buy it full price, but there is never any lasting entertainment or satisfying gameplay.

>skaven spy captured by Dark Elf Woman after being caught trying to steal warpstone

chinks have no soul. What the fuck went so wrong with them.

Shit, Pic related. Game would obviously focus on this guy and his rise to power.

Communism.

Bullying the foofy Asur out of their home is always fun.

>still no Norsca+Foundations release date
CA incompetant af

HNNNNG

A common misconception, but china was complete shit long before the 20th century.

He sure as shit wasn't Egyptian, either. Wasn't he a Kurd or something?

Anyways, I'm sure user meant Pharaonic Egypt.

No. ROME DELENDA EST

Now that the dust has settled, what's the best Total War trailer of all time?

youtu.be/q7RHiyWHuV0

China itself is big enough to sell the game, the time period doesn't matter as long as it looks cool.

We might even see China in Pike and Shot if they're really doing the whole world. It's also the perfect time period for a Ming vs. Qing and/or Imjin war campaign pack.

Idk why people even wait for Foundation? Don't you all fucking not remember how underwhelming it actually was? They didn't even bother touching DLC lords. And after everything people still seem to think they actually would up everyone to WH2 standards? Fat chance.

I mean I was enjoying myself in the early to mid fame, but now my economy is just so damn strong I could stastically just win on logistics alone. Also I'm an autist that wants to own all of Bretonnia before invading the new world, but the Wood Elves took the southern half.

That's what I'm hoping, but they're out fighting Mommy right now so I'm afraid I won't get a good fight against them until I've already half taken their island.

>carthaginians using latin for politics
>not using roma due to the subjective tense
He was the son of the sultaness and a mamluke, so probably circasian or one of those other naturally white steppenigs like cumans or pechengs

Foundation fixed all the stuff that needed fixing. DLC lords were fine as they were.

Give me 1 (one) reason why an entire game set in China would be better than a game set around the good old Europe/North Africa/ Middle East region.

Pike and shot is better in Europe, Ancients times is better in the middle east. There's absolutely nothing attractive about China as a setting.

It can see a minicampaign but an entire game? It would flop real hard, because no one cares about China.

because we have a million games set in europe/north africa/middle east

damn near every total war is

>subjective tense
>expecting people to study Phoenician and Punic dialectal features to make the phrase accurate to what Hannibal would have actually said

Not even a pleb, you're sub-socius tier.

Wood Elves are alright with their weird trees, but what about Bretonnia, Beastmen and Belegar Nohammer? Their skill trees are fucking boring shit.

Maybe there's a reason for that.

Probably because the most interesting wars that people actually care about happened in those regions.

user he's speaking latin but should have said Roma delenda est, because then its the same structure as CARTHAGO DELENDA EST, or the actual quote of Ceterum autem censeo delendam esse Carthaginem
Cambridge latin course is the best way to learn latin

>1680x1050
>High Texture/Unit detail/Terrain, everything else on medium
>Anti-aliasing FXAA + SSAO
>unit size large

It sounds MUCH better in french even though it's the same guy

youtube.com/watch?v=YM4OiqCz0Zs

>the guy job at CA is literraly to voice french characters

>latin is a "Phoenician and Punic" language

Que the fuck

THEY ALSO GO

I would love to do this shit

He's a very good voice actor too

Massalians stole these lands from noble gauls, it is your land, you are the ones with the right to it

There's not really comeback mechanics in place and the balance between factions isn't great so by the time you've grown into your starting area there seems to only be a couple huge factions left. In my experience dwarfs and high elves.

>Last defenders hard ME campaign
>Spent the first hundred turns fighting undead
>Undead vs lizardmen seems hugely in lizards favour so this is pretty straight forward
>Next hundred turns are fighting chaos
>Dozens of full armies will spawn in your lands over and over again so you have no choice
>Next hundred turns are inevitably fighting Dwarfs after they won the badlandsbowl and took the vampire lands too
>Delves, Brettonia, Empire and Beastmen were all wiped out before I could ever border them
>Norsca don't exist
>Only got a handful of early game fights against skaven and greenskins with low tier units before they were wiped
>Map is now 30% high elf, 20% wood elf, 20% dwarf, 30% me
>Can't be arsed to continue

There were some satisfying fights in there like the desperate last struggles of undead fielding nothing but top tier units before falling, cockslapping Archaos and Kholek around, and then the beautiful siege of Karaz Karak. But fuck I need some variety. Serves me right for starting in the Tomb Kings territory before they're even added.

he sure is , immediatly recognised him when i first played with Louen

Gauls are made for conquering.

If the generals unit dies does the general die, i know disbanding generals in s2 killed htem ut havent played r2 for ages

It goes way deeper than that. He's becoming Napoleon.

youtu.be/YVM4Mtg4vvE?t=14

If he dies in battle he dies permanently, if you disband he goes back to your central pool (but you will have to choose a new one).

Gentlemen, how do we fix Bretonnia and Greenskins?

We've seen the greater Mediterranean and different flavors of Europoors and sandniggers way too many times. Pike and Shot is the only thing that can make the region good. China has the most interesting weapons and warfare in the Middle Ages, a distinct and cool aesthetic, and numerous rarely-seen neighboring cultures that could be included in game. You can even fit in the nips to get Shogun fags excited.

If China is left out to show European mudfight #40934 for the 52nd time, it will be the final sign to abandon all hope in Western civilization, fallen due to an incurable case of shit taste.

It's not called the subjective and it isn't a tense. Fuck off back to Gaul and irruma yourself, barbaricus.

>(but you will have to choose a new one)
Medieval II general recruitment system when? Nothing is more immersive that having a random captain win a heroic victory, get adopted by your royal bloodline and then become King/Emperor.

They did that in Shogun 2 as well.

>Fixing bretonnia
Eh?
make greenskins unbreakable while next to the warboss and give them units that give leadership buffs

>iron crown of italy
>implying God would let a man wear the crown which holds the holy nails
>this revisionist crap
But still far better than americans
>compared to Hitler
Well Lollyd is an academic is he not

>polluting the bloodline

>China has the most interesting weapons and warfare in the Middle Ages, a distinct and cool aesthetic, and numerous rarely-seen neighboring cultures that could be included in game.
How can a person be so wrong? China had objectively shite aesthetic, meme weapons that were not even close to how cool Gothic Knights, longbow men and Cataphracts were. Fuck off chink.

>you needed a heroic victory for this to happen
that's why it was shit, Scipio becomes a general because he survived a crushing defeat
Sorry case, and accusative in this case (ayy ayy), it's been 4 years since I studied it

>retards just flailing around
TRVE HARMONY

God anyone else just really want to fuck leo

>a minor noble joins the blood line
What's wrong with this, Charlemagne's line rose from nothing, same with alexander and napoleon and mohammed

Confederations were a mistake. Because of them everything turns into this same blob wars each game.

And old factions desperately needs alternate starting postition. Dorfs LL should be seperated. Belegar and to lesser extent Skarsnik is kinda pointless as alternate starting position since their campaigns are forcing you to go to vanilla campaign asap. Wurzzag starts next to Grimgor anyway. As much as I like Vlad and Izzy, they are also pointless since they start next to Manlet. Red Duke and Mallobaude in Mousillon would be much better. Empire doesn't even have alternate starting postion.

They need to fix this or ME will be fun only as Helves or Bretonnia. You need to really force yourself to meet new factions.

>bretonnia
>need fixing

He's actually just a common french voice actor that we hear everywhere here.
He voiced Liquid Snake.

I like it!

Fuck me is it necessary, the go to brute warrior faction should NOT be this fucking cowardly.

>complaining about a feature rather than just modding it out
>GUYS WHAT THE FUCK PRUSSIA JUST DECLARED WAR ON ME THEN CONFED BAVARIA AND WURTEMBERG

still find it funny that CA decide to always take him when it come to voice a french sounding leader

How the hell do I start as Morathi in ME? Turn 6 and I've already practically lost.

I went south and took The Moon Shard settlement, but public order is crashing of course. When I did that, the Ss'ildra Tor army in Ss'ildra Tor went north to try to attack the Ancient City, so I tried to go north to deal with them and they just fled south past me. Rebellion came up and now I've got this enemy army, plus the rebellion which is far out of range of me

Buff Grimgor so he's actually able to beat Queek
Give their infantry some tweaks to make them less awful
Give them some kind of reliable anti-large
Give them some kind of airforce

I think that's all

>Gothic knights
>longbowmen

Literally the most overdone and boring soldiers in history. Even shit-stained Attila-era barbars are somehow better.

Chinks had cataphracts as well as "meme weapons", which apparently means anything that doesn't fit into the European formula of spearmannii and primitive non-recurve bows.

just wait for Warhammer 3 the alternate startpos edition

> grimgor beat queek

sorry if you want uncanon shit go get radious

>longbow men
Ah yes, the eternal Anglo strikes again. No longer ruling the waves, they too must instead rule shit posting.

I might actually try Wurzzag now that i can stretch my legs south instead of stepping on grimgors toes.

Acourse now 8th edition greenskins got the ME update it'll be even memeier.

>we hear everywhere here
let's not overdo it, what did he do besides some video games?

youtube.com/watch?v=3bO4oTnrVts
watch at 2:30:35

Greenskins have the finest of airforce though.

Every fucking game in the last 90's

> LeavingSedyaNeen.webm

Last time I played Wurrzag I took him on a piratical adventure round the Old World.

That would work a lot better now you can actually settle in other places.

0-4 I play Rome II
5-9 I play W1 as Vampire Cunts

Gobbo launchers should do extra damage against flying enemies

Are beastmen fun?

Enjoy. Play von Carstein for maximum vampire harem.