/wfg/ - Warframe General

Cat lady edition
previous thread: →

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

is /wfg/ the worst general for making new threads?

Dubs or 7 names it

>So, I guess /wfg/ has a mod with sensitive feelings. This is distressing knowing how autistic this group can be.
FTFY

Learn to format your posts better shitter.

Yes

Dildo

IMPEDING DOM

The Tilde

you faggots and your stupid addiction to thread edging, I hate you all

That was quick.

Not like this

When?

Dildo Prime

If you have fully upgraded arcanes on your warframe's helmet and syandana, your operator's helmet and armor, your amp and your zaw, do you get +6 arcane revives, for a total of 10 revives?

hmmm

>sell a guy a mod
>normal thanking occurs
>tells me to go fuck myself in romanian

You Eastern Euro fuckers are weird.

I like it this way, but that may also be because I've been exposed to the horrible shitfest of generals that make multiple threads early, constantly. I mean, the thread's still perfectly usable until archived or image limit anyways.

Fucking never apparently.

>go to hok
>other services
>fucking fatfinger sell my shitty dagger

I'm a huge faggot, please rape my face

After consoles get PoE is the general theory that sounds about right. Could be false ofc.

>2280 affinity

maybe after the primetime tonight. Didn't redtext tell us lephantis fix or whatever yesterday?

>how autistic this group can be

found 1.

formatting posts? what is this
reddit?

>invite guy to trade
>"Wow this dojo is nice!"
>t. Warbros

every fucking time

thank you, one last thing, should I just resell them veiled, or unveil them and hope for a good riven?

meteor event when

the next thursday after next thursday

Join us TONIGHT for Prime Time#187!

That Infested looking Meteorite in the Plains is looking rather ominous. We best prepare ourselves!

Bet nothing happens

I have become him

I can't go back now.

why is everyone obsessed with being a twink homo?

what's the appeal? I bet you're all talk and no action

Say that to my face and not on the Internet, motherfucker. I'll tap you so hard whoever pulls you out of me will be crowned the next king of England.

>DE plans for the meteroid to just so happen to pop as Prime Time is out and exploring the plains
>Just like it crashing in the middle of Devstream 100

So wait, is prime time the one I should leave a tab open for for random loot, or is that only dev streams

Is V in the Warbros alliance? I really would like to Join warbros but haven't gotten anything from the few posts.

how do you farm circuits i'm about to buy this shit with plat

Do it fgt
Post webm.

let Nezha slide into your heart.

>(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

BLACK LISTED

I wish he'd slide into my butt

Slide on in inch by girthy inch

I'd let him slide into my ass

I don't think they're ever going to mess with twitch loot again after tomatogate

nezha has the face of an old man

Raptor fix.

Should I take neutron star over scape velocity to keep the damage reduction consistent? Or molecular prime is all I need?

nezha has the dick of an old man

How do i build nekros for farming? i've been leveling him up and desecrate seems to take a lot. Is fleeting experience necessary.

Yea but then there is the part about the alliances open and that was what I was looking for.

>Read that teleporting to Nezha's chakram while Fire Walker is active apparently makes an explosion
>Try it
>Slip right on out of the map

I knew he was slippery, but I didn't know he was THIS slippery!

Despoil
Add equilibrium if you feel like it
Now max range and spam desecrate all day

Why are plat coupons so rare? I've been playing for a month and still haven't got one above 20%. I have 0 warframe or weapon slots yet 5 warframes in my foundry, and 3 plat to my name. Pls just let me buy plat DE you fucking jews.

What's wrong with raptor?

As long as you go fast, mp is all you need. I have a friend that uses antimatter absorb instead. It's kinda nice you can just send it down hallways.

Max range, despoil, eq, then a fleeting or streamline.

brrrrt

It softlocks upon boss death

They need to stop pulling this bullshit

You motherfuckers are making me want to make an f-list for Nezha.

Hey, /wfg/, keep your limbo autists out, okay? All I did was ask a motherfucker to take down his rift for a second and he turned into a full blown spurglord

And all it is is just 'get the dog'

I seriously hope they fucking do something else with Helminth.

Well shit.

>doesnt have one already

They just need to stop letting us know anything, they should keep us in the dark the entire time they develop something, fuck letting the community know anything, fuck giving people dev streams, fuck you

Despoil is going to be hard to get. i can farm for equilibrium though.

You can easily take care of that by buying plat at the completely fair full price.
|
|>
|
|
or you know not be retarded and farm primes that people are buying

you dancing fucker

Use slash weapons. Cut up bodies count as two.

You can buy despoil off of someone for 15p.

How the fuck am I supposed to build or play Valkyr? Leveling her normal for mastery since I have her prime cooking. Duration/Efficiency for max uptime of Hysteria and pretend I'm Justin Wong playing Wolverine in MvC3?

>Happy birthday Tenno
>I got you something really fucking great
>something lacy and see through
>"But.. my birthday is not until 11 months..."
>enjoy the wait

Timing is everything with shit like this. Knowing is the not problem, the window between knowing and acting is the problem.

i would rather be in the dark than enduring this bullshit
>community
leave

make a second or even third account, so you can farm daily logins until you get a discount coupon, buy the plat there and just transfer it stealthily to your main acc, just don't let anyone know, and don't do it in one single fucking trade

Is Valkyr good?

warcry + augment + big stick

>Buying mods

>Corpus invade orbiter and kidnap tenno
>Warframes move by themselves to save tenno as a group, coordinated by helminth
>Lore expands on the nature of warframes, while mechanically there's a huge allied npc AI overhaul.

>Big stick

how much do the different veiled rivens go for?

Twin Krohkur actually have decent range, something dual swords sorely lack

>Happy birthday Tenno
>I got you something really fucking great
>something lacy and see through
god damn user, i want to lewd my potato now

>community
>leave
oh okay, so then tell me, retard, what do you call it? god damn I swear the tribalism is so bad, it's like brain roaches, and then 99% of the fuckers in here are leddit anyways

I can get 15 plat in less than five minutes selling one of the 8 million free mods I have lying around
Don't be such a babby

>giving prebubescent space kids lingerie as birthday gift
Shame DE removed the chairs from the Void because I'd really like you to have a seat right about now.

So I have a CC/CD riven for dread. Do I just build it for big slash procs or so I put corrosive on it?

I don't have plat right now or else i'd get it.

slash procs ignore armor
use viral instead

I just looked and there's only like four warframe Nezha's on there.

One's a cuntboy, one's 'story focused', one's basically an empty profile, and the last one is... passable, but with an even more empty kinklist than the previous.

>Players get a choice whether or not they want Helminth to kill the Tenno and become the player's new avatar. In lore, Helminth controlled frames will now require battery consumables crafted mainly from sentient cores.

what the fuck 9000 cryotic why would you do this to me steve

>Corpus
>Getting anything ever

Why health conversion?

look up the sibear

why does every single fucking nekros build for desecrate, you can build for 4 as well and still have great range, i dont get it.

Just sit your ass down on earth for an hour or so

>I'm gonna talk to a new player as if he already has played through 90% of the game and has gotten a gorillion mods to sell

>Buying mods

>large katana will be slow and a little bit worse than heavy melee

i play as nezha only in non-sexual way

I have less than 100 hours on my account.
Do a couple vault runs and sell corrupted mods. It's easy, so stop being a little bitch.

Do I have to do stuff in chat or just watch to get plat from the DE twitch stream?